Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765320 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (2213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
MJBOLT:
evening newspaper pro max lipsrsealed
Her marriage with the dog will still end in divorce

And she will still take half of the dog's properties grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Bigtigerboss: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
light93933:
The redpill would advise you dump a cheating bitch. But I don't keep to this rule.
My logic: At some point, you want to fucckk. Rather than paying a prostitute for sex, it just makes sense having sex with the cheating bitch with a condom. And sometimes, she buys the drinks, pays the hotel bills.
The only thing is just that I know I ain't ending up with her.

And if we want to be honest with ourselves,
most of these bittches cheat. How many will you dump? At some point, she will cheat.

But then, it is very easy to come online forming "Redpill Alpha", when in reality, the shit is difficult to be fervently dedicated to.

Finally, if I get married, cheating is something I really do not pray to experience. Cos I don't think i can tolerate a cheating wife, and i really do not want a broken home for my kids. Omo, even if you're strong, there are experiences that break you into bits.

The Redpill never said to dump a cheating bitch, rather you make her you LovePeddler since that's what she is, a cheat.. maybe that is your own definition of the Redpill, TRP is trying to tell you to understand the nature of women, that they are not Angels, that you shouldn't settle for less, that you are the prize, TRP is telling you to put yourself first, which if you do women will like you... Women always put they interest first, you should do the same...

You said it yourself, you wouldn't tolerate a cheating wife and you said you don't keep to the rule, what are you saying....

Blue pill is Emotional
Red pill is Logical
Relationship na transaction

Person wey dey form Redpill online dey deceive em sef..

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
As seen on Instagram.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThomasShelby(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
neyoohhh:
As seen on Instagram.

I really tackled that Praise in the comment session, oh lord. I’m that ‘ifixyou1’ handle

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
ThomasShelby:

I really tackled that Praise on the comment session, oh lord.

They keep living in delusions. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThomasShelby(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
neyoohhh:

Too much.. See wetin person daughter dey yarn..

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
MJBOLT:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
na when virginity don go,Dem dey always talk of 'personality'

neyoohhh:
As seen on Instagram.

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
ThomasShelby:

Too much.. See wetin person daughter dey yarn..

Our simpanzee naija bros are there to the rescue. You'll hear things like even a thousand doesn't matter as long as you're a good person.

Only heaven knows what these mofos are smoking.

grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThomasShelby(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
neyoohhh:

Our simpanzee naija bros are there to the rescue. You'll hear things like even a thousand doesn't matter as long as you're a good person.

grin

Exactly, they’re always there. Always giving excuses for b1tches that won’t forgive them if they’re broke. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kai
Which kind abusive nonsense is this
See what they are doing to small boys
Western Societies are gone
The Men there will never regain or understand true Masculinity with all these woke nonsense ideologies

I Hope we can learn from this as Nigerians, that's the future if we alter our laws to pedestalize women

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
neyoohhh:

What keep baffling me is the way they always place virginity and character side by side wtf those words are not the same though they can be use interchangeably.

If u watch them closely once they realize they can’t win the argument of virginity and/or body counts they result to virginity doesn’t make a good home, virginity is not enough to judge ladies character the crazy of it all is those stupid guys justifying nonsense with them, u will even see one dragging your sister or your mum case to it u see those guys l, I do ask them between a virgin with a good character and a lady with 50body counts with a good character who will u go for come see how those stupid mofos always go for the former then why the moot point justifying nonentity?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Akinbahm:

What keeps baffling me is the way they always place virginity and character side by side wtf those words are not the same though they can be use interchangeably.

If u watch them closely once they realize they can’t win the argument of virginity and/or body counts they result to virginity doesn’t make a good home, virginity is not enough to judge ladies character the crazy of it all is those stupid guys justifying nonsense with them, u will even see one dragging your sister or your mum case to it u see those guys l, I do ask them between a virgin with a good character and a lady with 50body counts with a good character who will u go for come see how those stupid mofos always go for the former then why the moot point justifying nonentity?

Just hit dog's hollering. They keep rationalising senselessness.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
MJBOLT:
na when virginity don go,Dem dey always talk of 'personality'

True sir, hope you're keeping well. Always a pleasure reading those your green short nuggets.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
light93933:

It's crazy but, I found out that the way to a woman's heart is never falling in love with her. Once you fall in love, you start making mistakes that make her see you as weak. Being inlove comes with vulnerability. And vulnerable comes with weakness. Women don't like weak men.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2021

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
neyoohhh:

grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Kai
The Men there will never regain or understand true Masculinity with all these woke nonsense ideologies

I Hope we can learn from this as Nigerians, that's the future if we alter our laws to pedestalize women
I don't get this. Are her boys not boys anymore or what?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
luminouz:

I don't get this. Are her boys not boys anymore or what?

To the woke liberal narrative, gender is fluid, malleable and a social construct, the evil Patriachy invented logic, gender, culture and religion to prevent humans from reaching their full potential, they reduced humans to just their reproductive organs with male and female tags, they believe we should not be constrained by Biology/ genetics since we have a higher cognitive and processing mechanism from our brain which they believe lies the root of our existence, they believe in different spectrums of gender with ideologies like LGBTQ, post-mordernism philosophy and multiculturalism ( race is a social construct),they believe that everyone has the liberty of free will to become whatever he wants to become as long as he doesn't cause harm to other people right, they believe that with mordern technological advancement via medical surgeries they can alter the sexes of people by mutilating them, drugging them and implanting them with the features of the opposite gender even if they are children and they don't have the capacity to make that critical life altering choice of Transgenderism as long as their parents allow it on their behalf

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThiagoKid(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
One reason I like the females is because of their self-centered nature. Solipsism> Self investment.

Women rip men of their hard earned money/resources, and invest the proceeds in/on themselves via embellishment and other paraphernalia just to attract other high value men.

But you see men? Men will never do so! Men will never invest in themselves, but in it stead; they are willing to pay "5k, 10k" and the likes, even calling it stipends.

Asif investing in one's self is always to much. undecided

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2021

you got 2 choices man, you either be the boss or the bus.

Let me explain.........

Some guys just get joy when them dey chop girl money,nor be say it bad brah even i have had my own fair share of it.

Chop and clean mouth,but brotherly you got do am with class.

hope you know say that token she dey give u....small small.... your respect dey reduce.

A girl Respect a man that demands for 500k (even though she nor get ) than a boy that ask for 5h for transport...go figure.

#streetdrills.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

To the woke liberal narrative, gender is fluid, malleable and a social construct, the evil Patriachy invented logic, gender, culture and religion to prevent humans from reaching their full potential, they reduced humans to just their reproductive organs with male and female tags, they believe we should not be constrained by Biology/ genetics since we have a higher cognitive and processing mechanism from our brain which they believe lies the root of our existence, they believe in different spectrums of gender with ideologies like LGBTQ, post-mordernism philosophy and multiculturalism ( race is a social construct),they believe that everyone has the liberty of free will to become whatever he wants to become as long as he doesn't cause harm to other people right, they believe that with mordern technological advancement via medical surgeries they can alter the sexes of people by mutilating them, drugging them and implanting them with the features of the opposite gender even if they are children and they don't have the capacity to make that critical life altering choice of Transgenderism as long as their parents allow it on their behalf

WTF!!!

That's the most baloney Horseshit I ever read in my life. I pity the next generation of Americans. Everything their grandparents and parents fought for to make the American dream will disappear in their lifetime, and China will take over as the new world power. This cycle has repeated itself many times before. The Aztecs, Romans and Egypt rose to power and fell when their weak descendants couldn't uphold their legacies. It's the fate of all empires. Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men and Weak men create hard times. The irony of all.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Let say you chat a gal up In a group chat ,
Then later took things further to WhatsApp (less than 2days). along the line you asked her "if she is in a relationship" and she said yes but "you should shoot your shot, now I immediately curved her telling her , I have been in this type of situation and it doesn't end well,

Note: my aim was to flirt and knack

If you are in my shoes how would you handle the situation to your own benefit @Smelly sperm, Mosdi, ubunja, Mjbolt,luminouz, TheGidredpillar

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
MJBOLT:

easy bro but it's fact tho grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Degrezhaa:

And she will still take half of the dog's properties grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Kai

Western are making more of dis.......the rate of gay dere is getting high everyday

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pls a guy shouldn't ask any girl if she's in a relationship, just shoot ur shot

Pls a guy shouldn't ask a girl dis "will u be my girlfriend,FWB" she will be forming shit, I'll think about it undecided rather say dis "I want u to be my" ND ask once, let her fvck herself if she reply shit notime............

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2021

Female power exists; it hangs over every man like a ubiquitous shadow.
Indeed, the life cycle of man, from cradle to grave, may be divided into
three phases, each of which is defmed by the form of female power
which dominates him: mother power, bridepower, or wifepower.

From birth to puberty, he is ruled by motherpower, as exercised over
him by his one and only "mummy dearest". Then he passes into the
territory of bridepower, as exercised over him by his bride-to-be, that
cuddlesome and tender wench he feels he cannot live without. This
phase lasts from puberty to that wedding day when the last of his
potential b�ides finally makes herself his wife. He then passes into the
domain of -wifepower, as exercised over him by his own resident
matriarch, alias his darling wife. This phase lasts till he is either
divorced, widowed or dead.

Anatomy of female power: A masculinist dissection of matriarchy by Chinweizu

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
DieRich5:
Pls a guy shouldn't ask any girl if she's in a relationship, just shoot ur shot

Pls a guy shouldn't ask a girl dis "will u be my girlfriend,FWB" she will be forming shit, I'll think about it undecided rather say dis "I want u to be my" ND ask once, let her fvck herself if she reply shit notime............
you are a seer bro this is it

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2021

A child introduced to carnal pleasures by women's expert hands will
be willing, even eager, in adult life, to do anything required of him in
order to get what, for him, would have ( become the greatest reward on
earth. The subconscious memory of that addictive pleasure will drive
his behaviour long after he attains puberty.
Addiction to the female body weakens a man's powers of sexual
abstinence; it puts him into the power of whoever can satisfy his cravings.
Just as a heroin addict is in the power of his supplier, and will rob or kill
to find money to enrich his supplier, so to will the man addicted to the
female body do whatever he finds necessary to get his fix.

Anatomy of female power: A masculinist dissection of matriarchy by Chinweizu

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
If you plan to fvck a girl, dude by all means go ahead and fvck the girl. I'm surprised people are still running rings around this matter. From experience 5 out of 10 chicks will fvck you on the very first visit to your crib. The remaining 3 will hold on till the next visit... simply so as not to appear "cheap". All without any meaningful commitment whatsoever. This is 2021. Majority of girls will NOT pass up an opportunity to secure a man they see as high value and being that pussy is all they have to bargain with, they don't hesitate to drop it like it's hot.
I repeat the game is much easier now than has ever been.
Never waste time with anyone that's asking stupid questions trying to secure commitment.. or giving mixed signals. When you encounter such, withdraw immediately. If she will fvck you (and she notices your sudden withdrawal) na she go immediately carry her yansh come beg you to fvck sef. This I've experienced countless times.
On the flipside a girl that won't fvck you won't fvck you. So why waste your precious fvcking time?
Build yourself up and watch these girls fall over themselves to secure your attention and company.
That's where the real work is.
Never put the cart before the horse.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
you are a seer bro this is it
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (2213) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Martinez39s(m), bestbiz17, TundeTunapa(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.