Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760069 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ade4dayo70(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

You called your friend simp because he gave that hôe, 25k? Lol.

It's Just like telling my homie, why him dey spend 5h for sk everyday.... when he can easily plant his own weed, process it... then tie.

Your friend ain't no simp (to me, at least not yet)

Your friend is a real niggha, a baller...a special kind of breeed Who went straight to the point......... without trekking from nasarawa to kanu.

He paid for a goods, and get quality service in return.

(Please don't tell me something he can get for free, why pay 25k for it.....

We all know he can get pucsy for free.
He do get pûcsy for free.

if I won go Abuja from porthacourt like so, I rather use flight 50k 1.30hr (but at the same time, agofurhe supposed carry me 10k road enroute like 8hrs) but I opted for the flight....it's my choice..... it's my pleasure.

Mine alone.

No need going to all the nasty things, that angelic girl of yours did with a total stranger.... your friend..(your friend is a real niggha)

the fact that the girl came to meet you on your own "invite, shows you haven't tamed her, shows she's free to air, and you passing her to your friend makes you an OG... which I respect

But bros, don't call him a simp, he ain't no simp.

I call him a simp, when I hear from you that the same friend of yours Dey pester this girl for sex,........ saying (Agbeg, come fûck me, I go give you 25k.
Agbeg na, okay I go increase am to 30k.
You dey come now?

Where you dey ?)

Now about you collecting 12k from the hoe, we all know that's faux, not even possible.

A girl who complains you are stingy, willingly giving you 12k? Lol.

P.s nor take am as quarrel bros, just a random inputs.....I love discussions like this.

Man wey no get sense... his money would suffer.

Woman wey no get sense... her pussy would suffer.

Seek sense desperately!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
DieRich5:
I'm not a religion person, which connection me ND d pastor wan get wey go lead to da kind shit.

I'll leave her if she cheated on me
Really ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ade4dayo70:

Man wey no get sense... his money would suffer.

Woman wey no get sense... her pussy would suffer.

Seek sense desperately!

Life na sense, normally bros..

But your own application of sense to mine in a scenario like this, may be different.

Did he spat on the bîtch mouth and face,who someone portrayed as a good girl...... yes he did.

Did he fist fûck her mouth, and told her to lick his àsshole, ( anal rimming.).........yes she did

Did he bend her, run through her doggy, while she standstill enduring The thrust.....yes she did

Did, he had a good pleasure to his satisfaction....yes he did.

Did the bîtch called him for urgent 2k, the next day......no she didn't.

What we talking about here, no simpin..

dude turned a lady who was portrayed as a good girl to a Slut within a secs...... he's an MVP.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
You are not a man until you master the art and power of silence especially when dealing with women.
Same with soul piercing eye contact.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lightheaded:

I'll speak for myself and not everyone, I'm neutral about homosexuality, hormones play a major role in determining one's sexuality, but the society is the other half of that factor. Will you agree with me that the way the western world is pushing it through their media and groups is on another level? I believe that females have the lesbianism tendencies, also being gay isn't an overnight shift. It's from years of exposure if you get me, the reason why the media is getting dangerous for children, especially for children without a father figure or proper parental guidance. It's like they want more of them (because they are the minority yea) hence the strong publicity.

On your second and third posts, I agree with you and Ichi. I've always said it that one can't be 100% redpilled in this society to get what he wants and this society isn't turning back anytime soon, it'll keep going down. There's nothing you nor I nor anybody can do to change that, we are not at the helm of affairs. I can just enjoy what it there to enjoy, sip some cold beer and watch the world go to sh*te in 4D. Adapt so it favours me, try my best to teach my future kids, any of my friends or family member that can get one or two lessons from me fine, if not no qualms.

These girls want to hoe and I agree they should be left to hoe, a major reason why I don't get angry if a girl cheats or go on a f*cking spree, I'm no one's messiah. Anybody that wants to simp should be allowed to simp, anybody that wants to be an olosho should be.

My question is that don't you think this will affect society in the long run, and how do you think it'll affect society? This question isn't exclusive to palmshot anybody can enlighten us.
I'm asking this question without malice and with all seriousness, I'd really want to know your take.
[b] The society, you mean, western society including ours mostly from southern Nigeria.....The only thing keeping the balance of these feminism of a thing in our society and the western society at large is the threat of an uncertain extinction of mankind either due to mutual assured destruction via WMDs or worse. When you look at the media hysteria that follows any activity that shifts the balance of global power maybe China flying a jet across Taiwan or US selling Nuclear submarines to Australia or Russia developing its own hypersonic cruise missiles or Taliban having talks with Russia and China...Any activity that could plunge our civilization into a state of dystopia always creates panic in mainstream media...Why? Because it puts men in the driver seat and the excessive rights of women are relegated in the background..Imagine a society where there's impending war and there's a call for draft..who do you think will be called? Men. who do you think mainstream media propaganda will extoll? men...All our movies and songs...Men...Yes because science and evolution with redpill tells us that men are dispensable therefore the theme of mainstream media and the wider society will change from extolling the" Strong woman" to a "Glorious death" (by men of course) just like we had during the Greek age (remember, 300).Now when you sum up all these eventualities into an uncertain probability that could or may not happen in the distant future then you understand why western countries and society haven't gone to the dogs yet because one day men and their attributes will surely be needed to save and die for our current civilization..[/b]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by palmshots: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

It's Just like telling my homie, why him dey spend 5h for sk everyday.... when he can easily plant his own weed, process it... then tie.

Your friend is a real niggha, a baller...a special kind of breeed Who went straight to the point......... without trekking from nasarawa to kanu.

if I won go Abuja from porthacourt like so, I rather use flight 50k 1.30hr (but at the same time, agofurhe supposed carry me 10k road enroute like 8hrs) but I opted for the flight....it's my choice..... it's my pleasure.

Mine alone.

No need going to all the nasty things, that angelic girl of yours did with a total stranger.... your friend..(your friend is a real niggha)

the fact that the girl came to meet you on your own "invite, shows you haven't tamed her, shows she's free to air, and you passing her to your friend makes you an OG... which I respect

I call him a simp, when I hear from you that the same friend of yours Dey pester this girl for sex,........ saying (Agbeg, come fûck me, I go give you 25k.
You dey come now?

Where you dey ?)

Now about you collecting 12k from the hoe, we all know that's faux, not even possible.

P.s nor take am as quarrel bros, just a random inputs.....I love discussions like this.

I would have sent a video here so you can see somet hings for yourself. Cuz even if I send you some screenshots you go say na still lie.
Because I don't give her money doesn't mean when she comes around we don't chill at my side and she even knows I'm not broke
. She's aware I'm now about to start pimping her I guess she's maybe trying to prove loyalty THIS GIRL'S STILL YOUNG AND READY TO HOE!
You call my guy a real nigha? if he gots broke (which I pray not) hopefully he'll get support from those hoes he dey lavish on

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

Life na sense, normally bros..

But your own application of sense to mine in a scenario like this, may be different.

Did he spat on the bîtch mouth and face,who someone portrayed as an angel...... yes he did.

Did he fist fûck her mouth, and told her to lick his àsshole, ( anal rimming.).........yes she did

Did he bend her, run through her doggy, while she standstill enduring The thrust.....yes she did

Did, he had a good pleasure to his satisfaction....yes he did.

What we talking about here, dude is my mvp.

Oga he's a simp stop justifying nonsense! Would he have given him that same amount of money to sort out a problem ? Now there's a girl money wey him no get don come out!!

I'm not really surprisedgrin

You have been an advocate of paying for sexgrin

You don't seem to support having a game

Which to me is another level of low self esteem

Eh e I better pay 50k to get to Abuja in 50mins than to enter bus and pay 5k spending 5hrs grin
This your example is thrash! It just shows the value you placed on what's you're going to gain in Abuja that's the motivation there .

How are they even related? What real Value does pussy add to one's life ?

People spend on something based on the value they think it's gives them

Who's a simp?

A simp simply a man who places too much value on women

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
palmshots:

I will really like you to re read what you just typed and you will see you actually made no sense.
How can you compare bandits, rapist's and so on that's forcing people against their own will to LGBT.You see You're one of those people that could lynch them at any given opportunity
Actually I'm not here to derail this thread as this can be discussed in other threads but I just need to state those points up there.
The hypocrisy here if you can see it is a staunch church worker or a believer that would jump at any opportunity and go do thanks giving when he gets visa to Japa to those countries that supports gay rights

Where does isn't make sense?
What is the difference between them?
Ooh bandits force people against their will; have you heard of dragqueen, shutting down of clinic that are in for helping trans persons, that heterosexual males are the cause of the toxic masculinity, government denying people visa cos of one's view of LGBTQ community?

I think you should know that the founding fathers of the western society built it in a Christian world view especially the America founding fathers.
The LGBTQ community doesn't believe in free speech.
The LGBTQ community is keen to destroying the western civilization, the army are getting weaker by the day cos of this foolish LGBTQ idealogy.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
palmshots:

I would have sent a video here so you can see somet hings for yourself. Cuz even if I send you some screenshots you go say na still lie.
Because I don't give her money doesn't mean when she comes around we don't chill at my side and she even knows I'm not broke
. She's aware I'm now about to start pimping her I guess she's maybe trying to prove loyalty THIS GIRL'S STILL YOUNG AND READY TO HOE!
You call my guy a real nigha? if he gots broke (which I pray not) hopefully he'll get support from those hoes he dey lavish on

I like as you nor dey give her money, but my post was all about you calling your friend a simp. (To me he is not, he a real nigha)

If your guy goes broke today, he might not get support from his family members, closest friends, who he spent on in the past (you can never use a human as a backup plan)

Bros to answer your question, person when use 200k take buy foreign cream rub for him body, which lasted for 3months.....body start to fresh, but later on him nor come see money buy that same product... you go tell me say he go regrets why he bought the cream the first time.

He count his loses and move on.

that girl you dey treat like egg, calling her an angel...... your friend turned her to a Slut openly..... hence me calling him a real nigha.

P.s I nor mean say make you go dey spend your life savings for sex.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

Mine alone.
[b] I call him a simp, when I hear from you that the same friend of yours Dey pester this girl for sex,........ saying (Agbeg, come fûck me, I go give you 25k.
You dey come now?about you collecting 12k from the hoe, we all know that's faux, not even possible.
A girl who complains you are stingy, willingly giving you 12k? Lol

You really don’t belong to this thread.

You should be selling weed or alcohol beside a brothel. Because those 500 olosho wey you dey Bleep don withdraw from your brain all the basic things that makes man a man. All that’s left in your brain is the smell of a brothel and those haggard looking prostitutes.

Hahaha grin grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rilwayne001:

You really don’t belong to this thread.

You should be selling weed or alcohol beside a brothel. Because those 500 olosho wey you dey Bleep don withdraw from your brain all the basic things that makes man a man. All that’s left in your brain in the smell of a brothel and those haggard looking prostitutes.

Hahaha grin grin
This guy and paying for sex na 5&6

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
ma373733:

Oga he's a simp stop justifying nonsense! Would he have given him that same amount of money to sort out a problem ? Now there's a girl money wey him no get don come out!!

Eh e I better pay 50k to get to Abuja in 50mins than to enter bus and pay 5k spending 5hrs grin
This your example is thrash! It just shows the value you placed on what's you're going to gain in Abuja that's the motivation there .

Who's a simp?

I love that Question..."what value does pussy add to ones life?"...
Bkos most of what I see in this thread are guy boasting of sleeping with various Women claiming Redpill.....
Try watch Darius M videos on YouTube to know what Redpill really means.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
ma373733:

Who's a simp?

Always seeing things one sided.
Your iq, dey low bros, not my fault you nor understand.

My post didn't really advocate paying for sex, INstead his friend became a real nigha, turning an angelic character as described by the op into a Slut...... within some minutes.

I don't care if money is involved.

no need replying men who masturbàte daily.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Rilwayne001:

You should be selling weed or alcohol beside a brothel. Because those 500 olosho wey you dey Bleep don withdraw from your brain all the basic things that makes man a man all that’s left in your brain in the smell of a brothel and those haggard looking prostitutes.

Hahaha grin grin

When kids like you don quit masturbatión, and start fûcking pucsy, releasing your semen, the normal biogical way, I fit reply.

Make i help your masturbatión ministry this afternoon.

Note: they both uniport students, na 400# be their charge

Pics taken down

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

Always seeing things one sided.
Your iq, dey low bros, not my fault you nor understand.

My post didn't really advocate paying for sex, INstead his friend became a real nigha, turning an angelic character as described by the op into a Slut...... within some minutes.

no need replying men who masturbàte daily.

grin
Sorry I don't masturbate I find it disgusting (to me) grin

Look at a man using shaming tactics hahaha grin

Feminine right?

Only those who are guilty feel shame .

MVP for what grin ? If the op had asked him for same amount to do something else would he have given him?
Low IQ or not stop hailing those who glorify pussy over guys that will someday help run some matters or help when things dey somehow
True that no one places 100% trust on anyone but hey guys are more likely to help when things go wrong than girls
Men are more loyal than bitches

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

When kids like you don quit masturbatión, and start fûcking pucsy, releasing your semen, the normal biogical way, I fit reply.
Make i help your masturbatión ministry this afternoon
Note: they both uniport students, na 400# be their charge

For Southwest here we call dimwits like you OKO ASEWO. It’s a disgusting cognomen for dirty boy like you.

E sure me say you’re doing yahoo yahoo not to better your family or yourself, but spend on some dirty olosho girls haha grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
ma373733:

grin
Sorry I don't masturbate I find it disgusting (to me) grin

Look at a man using shaming tactics hahaha grin

Feminine right?

Only those who are guilty feel shame .

MVP for what grin ? If the op had asked him for same amount to do something else would he have given him?
Low IQ or not stop hailing those who glorify pussy over guys that will someday help run some matters or help when things dey somehow
True that no one places 100% trust on anyone but hey guys are more likely to help when things go wrong than girls
Men are more loyal than bitches

All my post are majorly hardcore, game plays, streetdrills, from personal experiences... nor be from book or television, I dey tell you as it dey happen..how many times I don bash people here when dey try help female genders neglecting their male counterparts.

I don live rugged life bros, never in a day have i simped for a lady when it comes to my money, except she gon put in extra work for it.

Check me out, have done several giveaways to guys I don't even know on nairaland, for the past few years. (all this nor be words I supposed to dey talk about)

But when I see kids, when dey masturbàte that don't even know about the game dey won chyke..... then it becomes a problem.

Me and you nor get problem,

dude turned a lady who was portrayed as a good girl to a Slut within a secs...... he's an MVP.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sexual Market Value - SMV

I know many of you must have heard of the SMV before but some people still find it hard to grasp so I will make it as easily understandable and Nigerianly relatable as possible before comparing it with the West.

Firstly, I did like to appreciate the women who posted beautiful pictures of themselves and those who argued about still being sexy in their 30s. SMV decline does not mean you are not sexy, it means your sexiness is not as valuable as it was for marital reasons – for sex? sure.
Lets go to the root cause of the problem – women thinking they are men. Men are success object and women are sexual object. Men will always be judged by their ability to provide and for women, they sexual attraction is first point of assessment.

You hear women say your 20s are for living because though they won’t admit it, they are conscious of the wall. In their peak, they have unlimited options of prime male - thanks to sexual attraction, age, fertility, availability and others personal to you.

If she is young, it makes it a big advantage because of biology – fertility and natural sense of submissiveness to older romantic figure.
It is not surprising the desperate pace at which thirst traps and sultry pictures for validation has clouded social media relations.

This explains why many won’t date their mates and brag they don’t date boys but men. Good enough, many marry (and still have a career).
As they hit their 30s, epiphany hits and they suddenly want to have the cake they ate.

Their male age mates who were still finding their feet are now fully blossomed both physically and financially. These men saw their mates leave them for mature guys with whom they could not compete. Uni guys can attest to working class guys picking up their babes on Fridays.

As these guys hit their 30s, power changes hand naturally and they now have unlimited options between young ladies and their unmarried mates. We know who have the advantages?
What do women in their 30s/women who plan not to marry till their 30s for career/wild oats reasons, do?

They try manipulative games of calling you a predator for overlooking them in their winter season for younger ladies in their prime. They flaunt their career and sometimes, money and claim men are afraid of strong, independent women.

These are just shalaye. Note that many of their friends are married and even have kids and career. This is not to shame women nor does it in anyway intend to mock those who genuinely seek matrimony but have been unlucky. I'm just making plain upon tables, age old knowledge.

Men mostly don’t care about your career. That is your personal problem. You are the one who made a choice to chase career at the expense of marriage. You can’t police men to marry you just because you think you are now ready to settle down.
Your options are now limited to older guys who are still unmarried, divorcee, single dads or polygamists except you can date down. There is really no problem is you choose to chase career or hoe away or whatever. Just accept the consequences of the choices when the wall hits.

Social media creates delusions and delusions are comforting. Women claim they don’t need men and men overrate their importance. Yet, half the prayers in church are prayers for husbands. The only gender that testifies about getting married are women.

The gender that demands respect from their single friends for being married are women. The one who loudly shut down social media with engagement, traditional and white wedding are women.
For those who love to say a woman is not defined or limited by marriage, please relax.

Marriage is important to everybody -male or female and family is the most important core of humanity. Enough of the self deceit. Career is good. It is not the ultimate.

When a woman hits 30, family gets worried and even she gets mad and anxious when her partner hasn’t proposed.

When a woman is dumped in her 30s, she cries that age is no longer on her side and female commenters start wishing the guy unimaginable evil. To get the true thoughts of their hearts, look at their reactions to intimate affairs of 30+ women – whether bliss or heartbreak.

In their 30s, they tend to tolerate shit they ordinary may not tolerate in their 20s because – “where do I start from.” Women are more eager to accept ring 2 weeks after the first meeting in their 30s out of desperation but call it “knowing what I want” to control the narrative.

They also praise the man as serious for knowing what he wants. LOOOL. It is just an euphemism for "Thank God it is happening."

Ignore the bullshit of 30+ women understanding men more than younger women. 30+ women are the most vulnerable of all women - Easy peasy.

The biggest problem women have is not accepting the sexual values they had in their 20s has dropped. The sexual market value of a woman is determined by men unless she is gay.
As age goes up, demand drops and so does the SMV.

In their 30s they want the best of men – who are also in their 30s and now hold all the cards. He’s young enough to retain his physique in better part and old enough to have attained social and professional maturity.

Nothing is more threatening, yet simultaneously attractive to a woman that a man who is aware of his own value to women.
- Rollo Tomassi

Women don't want you to see your value even in your prime because your knowledge of that is threatening. cool

Thus, women have their prime and men have their prime. Life creates its own balance and it is up to you to leverage on your prime for personal goals.

What is not okay is broke shaming the poor/broke men or bodyshaming/marriage shaming the older women.

Western values are different. The women over there don’t mind dating younger men. The system is one that works so you don’t need to be rich to live a good life. Here, men are under pressure to excel financially and most men find their feet in the 30s. Know your environment

It is only naturally for these men in their prime to prefer younger women, who happen to be in their prime too. Biology is real -whether you accept it or not is irrelevant. I won’t push it.

Would the women date younger men still possibly finding their feet? Pride says NO
Secondly, he just might use you for sexual satisfaction. . SMV doesn’t mean you are not sexy. In fact, there are many sexy 30+ women but marital value in the eyes of their peers has fallen.

Thirdly, your folks may not be glad you are with a younger guy but would be grateful you found somebody at least. His folks knows he is the catch and may not allow their son marry someone past her prime for biological reasons – when he has unlimited option for the next 20 years.

There will always be option of unmarried oldies, single fathers, polygamists, age mates unaware of their SMV or possibly the guy who just loves you - Life happens.

I will stop here so as not to digress or unnecessary make it longer than necessary.

Credit: Sir Dickson (Twitter Masculinity Influencer)

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

All my post are majorly hardcore, game plays, streetdrills, from personal experiences... nor be from book or television, I dey tell you as it dey happen..how many times I don bash people here when dey try help female genders neglecting their male counterparts.

I don live rugged life bros, never in a day have i simped for a lady when it comes to my money, except she gon put in extra work for it.

Check me out, have done several giveaways to guys I don't even know on nairaland, for the past few years. (all this nor be words I supposed to dey talk about)

But when I see kids, when dey masturbàte that don't even know about the game dey won chyke..... then it becomes a problem.

Me and you nor get problem,

Manny We no dey querell .live your life as you like grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
ma373733:

Manny We no dey querell .live your life as you like ;
Exactly brotherly, different views, different believe, the redpill is there na you go use am the way you deem fit.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Women all over the country are shitting in their pants, lovely scenes

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Blueelf: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ronnnie:
Dear Redpillers be careful of this women around you...You might be getting all the sex you want,but when this women want to Destroy you can,it's as easy as breathing...Al they need to do is to accuse you,then everything you ever worked for goes down the drain...Even in the Quran it is stated that alot of women are in hellfire,the Bible also advices young men to stay away from women siting the story of Samson as a good example,yet most men here don't listen(stilll claiming redpill)
Look at R.kelly,he was accused then of sleeping with underage girls back then but he kept killing the case Kos he had the money to bribe them and was settling each girl financially,but now that he is broke and can no longer settle them,he is being charged and sentenced to life in prisonment.
Look at Frank Ribery,He slept with a prostitute who forged her age to be 19,not knowing she was just 16,Frank Ribery was accused and even lost his spot in the France national squad,but no one accused the girl for wrongfully declaring her age.
Look at Neymar,he fell in love with a single mother in Brazil,bought her and her kids gift,sponsored her child school and even paid for her flight to Paris and back just be spend time with her.How did he repay her by filing a rape case when she got back to Brazil..Neymar saving Grace was the WhatsApp chat he released where they were both sexual with each other.
Look at cristaino Ronaldo,He went to a club in network,had few drinks with a girl he liked there and they went to the male tiolet and had sex,when he returned to Manchester in 2008,she filed for rape but Ronaldo and Manchester didn't. Want the matter escalating so they paid her off with 7 million euros....Now she has filed another case again stating she has not mentally recovered stating she now wants 50 million euros in settlement.
I can mention other Cases like Benjamin Mendy(of man City) who is now in jail, Johnny Depp who his wife claimed was physically harassing her but video evidence showed it was the opposite but still he lost his place as jack sparrow in the popular movie pirates of the Caribbeans,We all know the story of Tiger woods..Even look at our own Dbanj who a lady(forgotten her name) came up and said he raped her in an hotel room but wtf did you follow him to do if not to have sex....
To those Redpillers who think money is enough to keep your girl...look at the marriages of tiger woods,bill and Melinda gates,Jeff bezos and his wife,Dr dre....this will tell you that no matter what you have or what you offer,you can never satisfy a woman...

You are never a true redpiller if you don't know how to control your sexual desire...Better learn from the stories of celebrities and be wise..The world is against you as a Man
It's not every Hole you stick your dick into because when you get into that Hole,you might not make it back out but just keep going down..Be safe out there my brothers

Best comment on this thread in a while.

Usually, I'm a silent follower but I chose to comment because all you said is true.

There's a reason the Bible mentions the art of "self-control" repeatedly. Not because God doesn't want sex but it's actually to protect the male from destruction. Downfall of Solomon started with his love for women. Those women led him o start worshipping their idols and he forgot the God that granted him wealth and prosperity.

My guys, no matter what anybody tells you, self-control especially against sexual desires is key. Its an admirable trait. Espouse it and build it up.

Selah

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Them dey even threaten the guy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Osimehn on some redpill stuff by the way

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

Mine alone.

You dey come now?

Where you dey ?)

He's a simp

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Think4Myself:

He's a simp
Yes he is.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
so what that bitch is saying is that "Government should shut it down because women will be depressed and kill themselves but paternity fraud should continue because men deserve to be treated like fools"

To give that woman blow for head dey hungry me angry

temi1290:
Women all over the country are shitting in their pants, lovely scenes

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
This king guy, I no understand am, someone paid 25k for sex and he is not a simp?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
MJBOLT:
so what that bitch is saying is that "Government should shut it down because women will be depressed and kill themselves but paternity fraud should continue because men deserve to be treated like fools"

To give that woman blow for head dey hungry me angry

Leave them, men deserve to be deceived to cater for another man's child, but women do not deserve to be exposed for their wickedness.

It's a f*cking fraud, fraudsters deserve to be punished, men are the real victims here.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Emmynator:
This king guy, I no understand am, someone paid 25k for sex and he is not a simp?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

Really ?
yeah bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979, heartofcity12, KingEarnest(m), Dizzyyish and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.