Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760512 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 1:45am On Sep 28, 2021
emmaodet:
[/b]

Why will they worry? Worry about what? When men have taken it as a duty to worry for them.
While both are growing up, the woman is busy enjoying her life - clubbing, dating, banging etc. because she knows deep down her heart, someone else far away is reading is head out, planning, acting and failing in whatever businesses he is doing, strategizing on how to build a house, buy a car, float a profitable business etc for her to live in.
The only time most women are worried, scared and hit with reality is when they fail to hold down an average man and time is ticking away, then the fear of surviving alone - paying house rent, different bills, planning for her miserable old age when nobody sees her and illness creeps in will settle in her brain.
She will see herself as a failure for not holding down at least a man to do all that in a world filled with so much slaves(men). How come she has to do all these herself when the world is not in shortage of slaves.
This is really deep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 1:54am On Sep 28, 2021
luminouz:

Do It Yourself
I agree with frankoski. Sometimes, you know what to do, but you need to hear it from reasonable like minds as well in order to be more assured.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:44am On Sep 28, 2021
Junnior:

I agree with frankoski. Sometimes, you know what to do, but you need to hear it from reasonable like minds as well in order to be more assured.
JUNNIOR U UNDERSTAND ME .

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 2:51am On Sep 28, 2021

OG has you dey bomb, try apply the redpill.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:12am On Sep 28, 2021

the redpill na soap on its own.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:16am On Sep 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:21am On Sep 28, 2021

OG, why her mind nor go dey?
Apply the redpill.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 3:33am On Sep 28, 2021
neyoohhh:

Do you believe sexuality is fluid? And there's nothing wrong encouraging it as long as there are willing participants?
Just stop man. You are in a thread that thrives on the "Alpha male energy" cheesy grin (latent fluidity) forgetting there are different facets to masculinity but believe only theirs is the right form. Anyway, they are not ready for this conversation and they might come for your head if you don't adhere to their norm. I'm just watching and laughing at the "all talk and no work" from the sidelines.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:56am On Sep 28, 2021
DieRich5:
u can never know who's oloshos undecided a very good girl can still hoe round without knowing............ girls re far way worst than boys when it comes to cheating

Me: I can't trust any female so I see Dem as oloshos Incase Dem do shit, it will not be a new thing to me...................if u still believe good girls still Dy nowadays GL
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL
IF UR PASTOR Bleep UR GIRLFRIEND THAT U DEFLOWERED 3 MONTHS AGO. sad

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:02am On Sep 28, 2021
WHY DO YOUNGER GIRLS FALL FOR OLDER MEN ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by palmshots: 4:46am On Sep 28, 2021
You guys should tone down on your hypocrisy and hatred on this LGBT people na. I thought we're Logical males here.
I'm not gay myself but I know this people are just that way, this is totally beyond social idea or identity
Unfortunately, I know some of you are so irrational you can lynch a gay/Lesbian or deny one a Job opportunity if you're if given the opportunity.So how are you different from the simp you keep writing epistle about?
The hypocrisy is many of you will Japa at any slight opportunity to those gay supporting countries for better opportunities and decent living.
Can't you guys see this is some of defect of nature? or because it's against your religious or social beliefs you think it will change anything? This things has been here for so long only more pronounced in recent times
For once try to look at things from another, angle, you're straight that's why you can pursue your journey on Redpill and it's awareness, Let the gay people live there Lives
Remember when you were a simp and how it was difficult for you to accept Redpill? This is one off those things
Nobody can make you a gay although there's a Lesbianism tendency in most female psyche.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by palmshots: 5:05am On Sep 28, 2021
ichidodo:
[b] No brotherly, look at it this way...There was a time back in the day that tights was all the rage before the fashion fizzled out in mid 90s..Now it's back. Same thing with the afro, back in the 70s it was the haircuts of our fathers, it came back in the early noughties...Now it's inching its way back into contention. Now remember women were allowed to work back in the early 40s because not only was it fashionable then but because it was necessary as men had gone to war.In our time now, one will get a sense of deja vu as it is now because not only are women working but they are now educated, vastly more than men infact some are bosses of men but what was the difference between 1940s and now? While there was a shortage of men due to millions killed during war which made the women to be docile and supplicant else they go without a man,in our time there has been no major war thus there is this excess testosterone in our time...These excessive testosterone is the number one underlying cause of some nauseating simping behaviors and scarcity mindset of men in our time..We are so simp that we cater to the whims and caprices of women,we allow them to dictate and lead just for validation alone..Is it a wonder the message of the red pill has always been muffled in mainstream media because it isn't "politically correct"? One thing I know about history is that it always repeats itself, the question is how the you take advantage of it instead of screaming we all going to hell? ADAPTATION ADAPTATION ADAPTATION.. [/b]

Exactly Brother, you just gotta adapt. Many guys here still don't get that times have really changed.
The hoe and feminism tendency in female is on the maximum and there's NOTHING anyone can do about it.
You just got to adapt and swim with the tide, know when to act redpill and when to Simp. A typical Simp will throw you under the bus Just for a female validation.
Thr best that could happen to any man is coming across this awareness at a young age in this present times, arm yourself with the knowledge and behave accordingly, unfortunately this society is farrrr gone.
Infact I can say currently, the ratio of simp to redpill aware men is 90 :10. If you don't agree with my statistics, forget the internet, take a look around you, in your neighborhood, at your workplace how many redpill aware men have you met in person.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by palmshots: 5:18am On Sep 28, 2021
There's this youngie I'm currently seeing, she keeps complaining I don't give her money and all that and I'm too stingy, this is a 22yr Old girl o, looking so naive and pretty
You guys won't believe I was chilling with a friend over the weekend and I invited her over,on getting to our side my friend says he likes her, I could read from her body language she's starting to like my friend.also, so I talked to her I might be leaving her with my friend. and she agrees (RN I know you're thinking your own girl is different bro...lol they're all the same ) I informed my friend(Simp) he's going to pay the girl 25k if he's going to have her for the evenings which he agrees also.
Hurray that's my first pimping experience and the girl was back the next morning and asked me how much I want from the money, I took 12k.
Funny thing is my friend woul Neva had dashed me 12k even when I had an accident recently with blown airbags he sent me only 5k to fix my car.
Dear Brothers This girls just wanna Hoe, Let them how in peace
If you get to see this girl, you will never believe she's capable of such tho

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:12am On Sep 28, 2021
ichidodo:
Who's sponsoring the movies? The underlying excessive testosterone cum scarcity mindset of men especially those at the helm of things encourages the sponsorships just to cater for the viewership of women and to be "political correct"..If you swim against the tide, it is this same current crop of simps and male feminist that will set you up...ditto "#metoo, Bill Cosby, Weinstein, Harry Epstein,that pirates of the Caribbean actor...Is it a wonder a horrible simp of a cunt like Prince Harry is celebrated especially in America? How do we get out of it? Simply, we don't until it becomes "fashionable" to let men take over that time will come when an extinction level event like a nuclear war or worse..Then the propaganda will change..But in the meantime, we adapt with the redpill.
Nice points

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2021
Dear Redpillers be careful of this women around you...You might be getting all the sex you want,but when this women want to Destroy you can,it's as easy as breathing...Al they need to do is to accuse you,then everything you ever worked for goes down the drain...Even in the Quran it is stated that alot of women are in hellfire,the Bible also advices young men to stay away from women siting the story of Samson as a good example,yet most men here don't listen(stilll claiming redpill)
Look at R.kelly,he was accused then of sleeping with underage girls back then but he kept killing the case Kos he had the money to bribe them and was settling each girl financially,but now that he is broke and can no longer settle them,he is being charged and sentenced to life in prisonment.
Look at Frank Ribery,He slept with a prostitute who forged her age to be 19,not knowing she was just 16,Frank Ribery was accused and even lost his spot in the France national squad,but no one accused the girl for wrongfully declaring her age.
Look at Neymar,he fell in love with a single mother in Brazil,bought her and her kids gift,sponsored her child school and even paid for her flight to Paris and back just be spend time with her.How did he repay her by filing a rape case when she got back to Brazil..Neymar saving Grace was the WhatsApp chat he released where they were both sexual with each other.
Look at cristaino Ronaldo,He went to a club in network,had few drinks with a girl he liked there and they went to the male tiolet and had sex,when he returned to Manchester in 2008,she filed for rape but Ronaldo and Manchester didn't. Want the matter escalating so they paid her off with 7 million euros....Now she has filed another case again stating she has not mentally recovered stating she now wants 50 million euros in settlement.
I can mention other Cases like Benjamin Mendy(of man City) who is now in jail, Johnny Depp who his wife claimed was physically harassing her but video evidence showed it was the opposite but still he lost his place as jack sparrow in the popular movie pirates of the Caribbeans,We all know the story of Tiger woods..Even look at our own Dbanj who a lady(forgotten her name) came up and said he raped her in an hotel room but wtf did you follow him to do if not to have sex....
To those Redpillers who think money is enough to keep your girl...look at the marriages of tiger woods,bill and Melinda gates,Jeff bezos and his wife,Dr dre....this will tell you that no matter what you have or what you offer,you can never satisfy a woman...

You are never a true redpiller if you don't know how to control your sexual desire...Better learn from the stories of celebrities and be wise..The world is against you as a Man
It's not every Hole you stick your dick into because when you get into that Hole,you might not make it back out but just keep going down..Be safe out there my brothers

53 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2021
DAY 271, REDPILL 2021

If you maintain frame and pass shit tests, her respect for you amplifies.

If you lose frame and fail shit tests, her respect for you dwindles.

How to enjoy women falls under the threshold of this attitude.

Authority: maintain frame.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chittu: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

"Hello, I'm Becky from California. I'm looking for a serious relationship with a loving and caring man."

Street OG hail boss!

Show your boy some love baba. No plan is a waste!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Chittu:

"Hello, I'm Becky from California. I'm looking for a serious relationship with a loving and caring man."

Street OG hail boss!

Show your boy some love baba. No plan is a waste!
Apply the redpill.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

Yahoo boy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL
IF UR PASTOR Bleep UR GIRLFRIEND THAT U DEFLOWERED 3 MONTHS AGO. sad
I'm not a religion person, which connection me ND d pastor wan get wey go lead to da kind shit.

I'll leave her if she cheated on me

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2021
Ronnnie:
Dear Redpillers be careful of this women around you...You might be getting all the sex you want,but when this women want to Destroy you can,it's as easy as breathing...Al they need to do is to accuse you,then everything you ever worked for goes down the drain...Even in the Quran it is stated that alot of women are in hellfire,the Bible also advices young men to stay away from women siting the story of Samson as a good example,yet most men here don't listen(stilll claiming redpill)

You are never a true redpiller if you don't know how to control your sexual desire...Better learn from the stories of celebrities and be wise..The world is against you as a Man
It's not every Hole you stick your dick into because when you get into that Hole,you might not make it back out but just keep going down..Be safe out there my brothers

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2021
I recently find it very difficult watching movies. Some stuffs just irks me & I loose interest while watching

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2021
palmshots:
You guys should tone down on your hypocrisy and hatred on this LGBT people na. I thought we're Logical males here.
I'm not gay myself but I know this people are just that way, this is totally beyond social idea or identity
Unfortunately, I know some of you are so irrational you can lynch a gay/Lesbian or deny one a Job opportunity if you're if given the opportunity.So how are you different from the simp you keep writing epistle about?
The hypocrisy is many of you will Japa at any slight opportunity to those gay supporting countries for better opportunities and decent living.
Can't you guys see this is some of defect of nature? or because it's against your religious or social beliefs you think it will change anything? This things has been here for so long only more pronounced in recent times
For once try to look at things from another, angle, you're straight that's why you can pursue your journey on Redpill and it's awareness, Let the gay people live there Lives
Remember when you were a simp and how it was difficult for you to accept Redpill? This is one off those things
Nobody can make you a gay although there's a Lesbianism tendency in most female psyche.

Where's the hypocrisy, hypocrisy in what exactly?

What do you mean this people are just that way?
Maybe rapist too are just that way
Bandit are just that way
Ritual killers are just that way or maybe nature isn't fair at them.

The adverse effects of the LGBTQ community to our world is crazy
For the homosexual they can't reproduce thereby decreasing or stopping procreation ( don't tell me those crap that science can help out: no two male can produce an offspring together.
They have this tyrannical idealogy; to destroy anyone that does not agree with them ( the first thing you said about hypocrisy). They want us to accept then the way they are but aren't willing to accept you the way you are.
There are laws that this crazy set of people are advocating for; should you be willing to help a trans( taking them to a clinic to advise them against being a trans person) you might be arrested.
Do you know gay and trans persors commit suicide a lot.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2021
palmshots:

I'll speak for myself and not everyone, I'm neutral about homosexuality, hormones play a major role in determining one's sexuality, but the society is the other half of that factor. Will you agree with me that the way the western world is pushing it through their media and groups is on another level? I believe that females have the lesbianism tendencies, also being gay isn't an overnight shift. It's from years of exposure if you get me, the reason why the media is getting dangerous for children, especially for children without a father figure or proper parental guidance. It's like they want more of them (because they are the minority yea) hence the strong publicity.

On your second and third posts, I agree with you and Ichi. I've always said it that one can't be 100% redpilled in this society to get what he wants and this society isn't turning back anytime soon, it'll keep going down. There's nothing you nor I nor anybody can do to change that, we are not at the helm of affairs. I can just enjoy what it there to enjoy, sip some cold beer and watch the world go to sh*te in 4D. Adapt so it favours me, try my best to teach my future kids, any of my friends or family member that can get one or two lessons from me fine, if not no qualms.

These girls want to hoe and I agree they should be left to hoe, a major reason why I don't get angry if a girl cheats or go on a f*cking spree, I'm no one's messiah. Anybody that wants to simp should be allowed to simp, anybody that wants to be an olosho should be.

My question is that don't you think this will affect society in the long run, and how do you think it'll affect society? This question isn't exclusive to palmshot anybody can enlighten us.
I'm asking this question without malice and with all seriousness, I'd really want to know your take.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2021
Most men will never admit the depth of their wives' stupidity. They agree
that women are not terribly clever, but grant them "intuition" or instinct
instead. And they like to call this a feminine instinct as opposed to that of
an animal. Unfortunately, this famous feminine instinct is really nothing but
a euphemism for statistical probability. Women interfere and give opinions
about everything, and, since they are so stupid, they don't realize that they
are making fools of themselves. According to the law of averages, their
forecasts will be correct now and again. In any case, most of their
predictions are negative or vague. Banalities such as: "It can only end in
disaster," or "I'd steer clear of that, if I were you," or "Your so-called
friends will only let you down in the end," are meaningless. Anyone would
be safe making such generalizations.

- Esther Vilar

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by palmshots: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2021
Ovo200:

Where's the hypocrisy, hypocrisy in what exactly?

What do you mean this people are just that way?
Maybe rapist too are just that way
Bandit are just that way
Ritual killers are just that way or maybe nature isn't fair at them.

The adverse effects of the LGBTQ community to our world is crazy
For the homosexual they can't reproduce thereby decreasing or stopping procreation ( don't tell me those crap that science can help out: no two male can produce an offspring together.
They have this tyrannical idealogy; to destroy anyone that does not agree with them ( the first thing you said about hypocrisy). They want us to accept then the way they are but aren't willing to accept you the way you are.
There are laws that this crazy set of people are advocating for; should you be willing to help a trans( taking them to a clinic to advise them against being a trans person) you might be arrested.
Do you know gay and trans persors commit suicide a lot.

I will really like you to re read what you just typed and you will see you actually made no sense.
How can you compare bandits, rapist's and so on that's forcing people against their own will to LGBT.You see You're one of those people that could lynch them at any given opportunity
Actually I'm not here to derail this thread as this can be discussed in other threads but I just need to state those points up there.
The hypocrisy here if you can see it is a staunch church worker or a believer that would jump at any opportunity and go do thanks giving when he gets visa to Japa to those countries that supports gay rights

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2021
Be wary of anyone who believes sexuality is fluid.

Sexuality isn't fluid, sexual perversion is.

These people are the sneaky fuckers we've been warned about.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by loadedvibes: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Bad man send me 2k inside na grin
palmshots:
There's this youngie I'm currently seeing, she keeps complaining I don't give her money and all that and I'm too stingy, this is a 22yr Old girl o, looking so naive and pretty
You guys won't believe I was chilling with a friend over the weekend and I invited her over,on getting to our side my friend says he likes her, I could read from her body language she's starting to like my friend.also, so I talked to her I might be leaving her with my friend. and she agrees (RN I know you're thinking your own girl is different bro...lol they're all the same ) I informed my friend(Simp) he's going to pay the girl 25k if he's going to have her for the evenings which he agrees also.
Hurray that's my first pimping experience and the girl was back the next morning and asked me how much I want from the money, I took 12k.
Funny thing is my friend woul Neva had dashed me 12k even when I had an accident recently with blown airbags he sent me only 5k to fix my car.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2021
hm..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2021
palmshots:
You guys won't believe I was chilling with a friend over the weekend and I invited her over,on getting to our side my friend says he likes her, I could read from her body language she's starting to like my friend.also, so I talked to her I might be leaving her with my friend. and she agrees (RN I know you're thinking your own girl is different bro...lol they're all the same ) informed my friend(Simp) he's going to pay the girl 25k if he's going to have her for the evenings which he agrees also.

You called your friend simp because he gave that hôe, 25k? Lol.

It's Just like telling my homie, why him dey spend 5h for sk everyday.... when he can easily plant his own weed, process it... then tie.

Your friend ain't no simp (to me, at least not yet)

Your friend is a real niggha, a baller...a special kind of breeed Who went straight to the point......... without trekking from nasarawa to kanu.

He paid for a goods, and get quality service in return.

(Please don't tell me something he can get for free, why pay 25k for it.....

We all know he can get pucsy for free.
He do get pûcsy for free.

if I won go Abuja from porthacourt like so, I rather use flight 50k 1.30hr (but at the same time, agofurhe supposed carry me 10k road enroute like 8hrs) but I opted for the flight....it's my choice..... it's my pleasure.

Mine alone.

No need going to all the nasty things, that angelic girl of yours did with a total stranger.... your friend..(your friend is a real niggha)

the fact that the girl came to meet you on your own "invite, shows you haven't tamed her, shows she's free to air, and you passing her to your friend makes you an OG... which I respect

But bros, don't call him a simp, he ain't no simp.

I call him a simp, when I hear from you that the same friend of yours Dey pester this girl for sex,........ saying (Agbeg, come fûck me, I go give you 25k.
Agbeg na, okay I go increase am to 30k.
You dey come now?

Where you dey ?)

Now about you collecting 12k from the hoe, we all know that's faux, not even possible.

A girl who complains you are stingy, willingly giving you 12k? Lol.

P.s nor take am as quarrel bros, just a random inputs.....I love discussions like this.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2021
So this school in port Harcourt is having their rag day..so this shawty decided to send her acct number to some of her contacts me included with 'nothing is too small' caption..I aired her o..people wey send she post their picture (that's what they get as reward apparently).. Me am jes wondering her mates are moving under the sun but she's at home and made over 6k at let's say 2k from each cos na three people she don post..I Jes dey laff..this isnt me being stingy cos no be valuable condition I dey send the money for

Another thing is you can't be redpilled if you don't have some sort of motivation to be better..if you like read this thread from start to finish..if yoiu current condition makes sense to you you will remain where u have been/being..and na woman be most of us problem but start from earning a living first with the mindset that u want to make ur life and yours alone better cos ur family won't /can't be better if oil no dey drop so..then u will start seeing women in a different perspective..always remember ''there is nothing I mean absolutely nothing a woman can do to/for you that you can't afford''

Tankiu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2021
neyoohhh:
Be wary of anyone who believes sexuality is fluid.

Sexuality isn't fluid, sexual perversion is.

These people are the sneaky fuckers we've been warned about.

I don't know if you have seen this article online concerning "bodies with vaginas" (remember: it is an attempt in perpetuating gender fluidity or sexual fluidity, and different sexes outside male and female). The article headline was irritating though, didn't bother wasting hard earned neurons on it.

Another spokesperson, probably a government official claimed that some (women have pen!s) and some men have cervix...blah... blah... blah

Just as a reminder: USA and some other nuisance (Western nation) sisters of hers has more than 50 genders, even some are genderless. Lol!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (2211) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.