Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2770245 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Damaged women always try to drag other women into their perversions and degeneracy.
Did you notice how she just sold that " ..it build character.. " bull crap to naive and unsuspecting women ?
Such effrontery !
These are just one of many proofs that women actually know exactly the choices they are making to fulfil their need,and will even proudly rob them on your faces and give you the middle finger, and won't give a rat arse how you feel or respond to that.

Only foolish men try to make excuses for women distasteful pasts, and go as far as to justify it and downplay it effect on their relationship going forward.
Don't ever save any woman from her past, because her perception of you will forever be inglorious.

Men, for this reason, never save damaged women by committing yourself, time and resources to them. Don't be deceived by their mimicry, they are leeches and will suck you dry.

Avoid damaged women now, and in the long run you will save yourself from unnecessary problems as a result of her reckless lifestyles.

The so called "good character or qualities" you see her displaying is a facade to outwit you into committing yourself to pour all her past baggages. Be warned!

Don't be a simp. She is not the one and only, there are many others that will worth your time and resources. Don't settle for less.

Authority: Avoid damaged women like plagues. Flee away from them.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Bro pls can u give me the link to this film
I’ve been looking for it since
For smaller files

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Bro pls can u give me the link to this film
I’ve been looking for it since
For bigger files

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2020
embarassed
CaveAdullam:

Men, for this reason, never save damaged women by committing yourself, time and resources to them. Don't be deceived by their mimicry, they are leeches and will suck you dry.

Avoid damaged women now, and in the long run you will save yourself from unnecessary problems as a result of her reckless lifestyles.

The so called "good character or qualities" you see her displaying is a facade to outwit you into committing yourself to pour all her past baggages. Be warned!

Don't be a simp. She is not the one and only, there are many others that will worth your time and resources. Don't settle for less.

sad
CaveAdullam:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Madekreem(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2020
Madekreem:
embarassed sad
the irony of the truth
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=TheExclusive post=95076229]

Great. I agree with you on your points.

However, Does this mean that marrying a virgin guarantees a baggage free and happily ever after marriage or LTR.

No, nothing is guaranteed when dealing with humans, especially females. But can be predictable.

There are virgins that have less desirable qualities.[/quote/]

Yes. Then go for virgins with your desired qualities. They abound everywhere. Don't lower your standards if they don't meet up.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2020
aminu114:
few moments ago i was chatting with a girl on whatsapp we exchange pictures she im handsome and cute we continue chatting i asked her if she come nd spend time with me in a hotel room she said no problem she told me on tuesday she will be free from 10am to 7pm so she will come i said no prblm but im sorry the picture i sent to u wasnt my pic i will send u my real pic to avoid further prblms when u come nd find out im not on the pic that i showed u i send her a picture of another the guy is just normal regular guy dressed in a normal way but not as handsome nd rich looking guy like the first picture after seeing it she started insulting me and asking me she looks like a prostitute to me nd i should go and have sex with my mother nd she blocked me

All this you are doing here, including your chats isn't redpill. You simply lied to her and sent her someone else pic. Maybe you were just trying to push her buttons. She sure wouldn't come again when she realized that you have lied to her, she will not trust you again with that move. U should have simply used ur own pic and smash her, she's probably a runs girl. U can not confess to lying and expect ppl to take u serious again. Well maybe u were just using her to catch cruise anyway.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Francis95(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ok guys, I just broke up with my girlfriend over the phone just now.
I was going through this thread in the night and saw something.

I'm not the kind of guy that breaks up with a girl, I just leave them in the relationship when I notice red signs. So last night I saw a post in this thread about listening to a girl's action and not her words. The red signs was so obvious throughout last week.

Anyways thanks alot guys.. truly I loved the barney buh we move.... cant settle for less.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
You can not negotiate properly with a woman (or anyone), if you do not reserve the ability to tell her to f.uck off. To be able to give her the middle finger implies that you have options, that she is replaceable, that you're immune to oneitis, all which are features of an attractive male figure.

#RandomThoughts

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Masculinity is like a mountain, and femininity is like the fluctuating clouds surrounding it. As a man, be firm, be on your mission and control your emotions. Women will go, fluctuate, flake, but there will always be around you. You won't lack any. Its inevitable.

#RandomThoughts

71 Likes 10 Shares

If you're a young man gallantly matching into your thirties in jubilation that harems of women are waiting for you, then it is not different with the delusion that women have concerning not hitting the wall. To have multitudes of romantic options, you must grow not only in age, but also in brain, wealth and confidence. Time is not to be wasted, but a fuel in your pursuit for excellence.

#RandomThoughts

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lots of beautiful women in their prime are prideful and setting unrealistic standards for men, but men will still orbit around them. Their beauty is their back up, which immunised her from upholding virtue in relation to men and the world. As a man, you may be full of pride as well, but make sure you back it up by doing well for yourself. Its allowed.

#RandomThoughts

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
The old testament of the bible is the redpillest book I've ever read. Everything written about female nature on this thread and life in general can be traced to numerous stories in the old testament. If you can diligently read from the book of Genesis to Malachi, and can understand each passage in its truest meaning, you'll emerge as a competent player in the game of women, and life. Old, not new testament.

#RandomThoughts

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
The tree nourishes the fruit, and the fruit nourishes the seed, and the circle continues, which bring forth new generations. A woman was created from the rib of man, and a child from her womb. Men give life to women, and women give life to children.

#RandomThoughts

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
The kind of love women have for men is like the kind of love men have for their job. When the job stop fulfilling his needs, he dumps it and search for a new one. Men fall in love with their job, but loves women. Women fall in love with men, but loves children.

#RandomThoughts

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
There is no equality, rationalisation or benefits derived from an attempt to appeal to the moral sense of a potential partner. Just because her contribution to the relationship is not material but by "showing up" doesn't mean she will accept the same from you. Develop yourself and be merciless in mate selection, just as women are, and with the help of comparative advantage, go for the very best (Ned Nwoko, I sight you).

#RandomThoughts

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wwwtortoise(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
pansophist:

Why would pastors and politicians be misleading the whole country and betray generations to come because of money? Why would sars be killing and extorting Nigerians because of money? How would cigarettes companies be killing people with their products because of money? You see where I'm going right?

I guess you're a good person, hence, you can't comprehend that you share this pristine planet with monsters in humans form, but its an innocent naivety and hopefully you do not pay dearly for it. Wake up and stop being close minded to perspective you disagree with. Yes, redpill men are likely to be more wealthy because in many cases, they are amoral in their approach to the world, and their only shred of morality is applied to the degree the law of the land allows. If being nice will make them rich, they will wear the mask of Mr nice guy, and if brutal will, they will as well. They respect, fear or observe no moral codes, but only the law of the land that is capable of dealing with them.

Being redpill does not mean being nice, and having the best of humanity at heart. I'm not saying you should be a monster, I'm saying that you should not confuse the determination for the desire of truth (TRP) with being a nice guy. No one give a shit about you, let that sink in.

More like an advanced jungle where survival is for the fittest smartest.

Only survivors tell the tale.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
i used her to test what u hv been posting on this thread and i found out she is hypergamous prosttute
Joker09:

All this you are doing here, including your chats isn't redpill. You simply lied to her and sent her someone else pic. Maybe you were just trying to push her buttons. She sure wouldn't come again when she realized that you have lied to her, she will not trust you again with that move. U should have simply used ur own pic and smash her, she's probably a runs girl. U can not confess to lying and expect ppl to take u serious again. Well maybe u were just using her to catch cruise anyway.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
pansophist:
The old testament of the bible is the redpillest book I've ever read. Everything written about female nature on this thread and life in general can be traced to numerous stories in the old testament. If you can diligently read from the book of Genesis to Malachi, and can understand each passage in its truest meaning, you'll emerge as a competent player in the game of women, and life. Old, not new testament.

#RandomThoughts
I know that the Bible is the most powerful book as regards Business and Building Institutions, but never thought of it having anything to do with the Redpill. shocked shocked shocked

Now thinking of the stories on Solomon, David, Samson, Esther etc the picture becomes clearer. Hmmm grin cheesy rhema

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
aminu114:
i used her to test what u hv been posting on this thread and i found out she is hypergamous prosttute

Lol. That she is grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wwwtortoise(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
demanuel:

I know that the Bible is the most powerful book as regards Business and Building Institutions, but never thought of it having anything to do with the Redpill. shocked shocked shocked

Now thinking of the stories on Solomon, David, Samson, Esther etc the picture becomes clearer. Hmmm grin cheesy rhema

The BIBLE is a coded piece of history in black & white.
Understanding this powerful book is the crux because ordinarily it is subjective.

Ever wondered why we have many Christian denominations yet one BIBLE?

Your guess is as good as mine. cool

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Francis95(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Redpill Song of the Day
N.W.A----I Ain't The One

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by demanuel(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
wwwtortoise:

Understanding this powerful book is the crux because ordinarily it is subjective.

Yes very subjective, for it requires you to understand it on a personal level.

I have just never looked at it with the redpill lense.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Redpill Documentary of the Day
The Jinx;The Life & Deaths of Robert Durst----2015

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Redpill Quote of the Day

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Simp Photo of the Day

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
wwwtortoise:

Understanding this powerful book s the crux because ordinarily it is subjective

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Men don't marry damaged ladies who are virgins without character, respect and value.
men know ur worth

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Miggs(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=mrpaedo post=95105748][/quote]I'm stealing this pic grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kenneth2057(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Okay thank you
Smartstudent2057@gmail.com
Penboy:

Send me your email.
Tho it's in epub format.

You gonna read an epub reader if your phone doesn't support it.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Krrt576: 2:57am On Oct 20, 2020
CaveAdullam:

[b]Avoid damaged women now, and in the long run you will save yourself from unnecessary problems as a result of her reckless lifestyles

Authority: Avoid damaged women like plagues. Flee away from them. [/b]

I agree with you sir . Robert Greene law 10(INFECTIONS)

You can die from some else's misery.

Emotional states are as infectious as diseases.

You may feel you are helping the drowning woman but you are only precipitating your own disaster. Do not take pity. Help yourself Your are the prize

Say after me I cannot save a damage woman that is the work of God not me .

Authority: Avoid the UNAPPY and UNLUCKY you are not God. Know this and know peace

29 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (2215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.