Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759688 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4gunners(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
Guys, I think I have one weakness: I forgive easily grin grin. I might be angry one minute, seconds later, it’s all gone.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Miggs(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
pansophist:
Pastor suleiman preaching the redpill. grin

I said it, all this men on top, especially pastors are super redpill. Listen to the video and confirm yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDvi-vLGn8g
It is official.Suleiman regularly visits this thread.Hi Suleiman

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2020
Korllami007:

There are so many redpill truths in both Quran and Bible. If you are an imam or pastor and you are still bluepilled, nothing can save you. You can ask yourself this; why feminists hate both Christianity, especially Islam? Muslim countries give little or no freedom or power to women because they know they can't handle power and freedom.

I do not know about Islam, but I can tell you about Christianity, and it's that it gives women power that is different from men. The bible is a book that is structured on roles in every form. For example, God is the head of Christ, Christ is the head of man/the church, man is the head of the woman, and a woman is the head of the home (ask for biblical reference is necessary). Feminists dislike religion because they do not want to be tied to the role of such religion, but for it to be fluid, where they can migrate to do men's role, and women's role, and even reject all together and it okay, with no responsibilities those positions carries of course.

The problem with this approach is that you cannot afford only that privilege to women. If a woman wants to take on the responsibility of a man and be the head, they should date broke men as men have always done, do all the dirty jobs and not only choose to be like a man is sugary positions, it should be wholesome, not selective. Also, You hardly see feminists fighting to release men from the role assigned to them by religion, but to release themselves only. There you go.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
pansophist:

I do not know about Islam, but I can tell you about Christianity, and it's that it gives women power that is different from men. The bible is a book that is structured on roles in every form. For example, God is the head of Christ, Christ is the head of man, man is the head of the woman, and a woman is the head of the home (ask for biblical reference is necessary). Feminists dislike religion because they do not want to be tied to the role of such religion, but for it to be fluid, where they can migrate to do men's role, and women's role, and even reject all together and it okay.

The problem with this approach is that you cannot afford only that privilege to women. If a woman wants to take on the responsibility of a man and be the head, they should date broke men as men have always done, do all the dirty jobs and not only choose to be like a man is sugary positions, it should be wholesome, not selective. Also, You hardly see feminists fighting to release men from the role assigned to them by religion, but to release themselves only. There you go.

The bolded that is not true. God is Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ is God. There are 3 persons in one God, God the father, God the son and God the holy spirit. There is no head.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
angelfallz:

The bolded that is not true. God is Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ is God. There 3 persons in one God, God the father, God the son and God the holy spirit. There is no head.

Okay, thanks for the correction.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Notoftheworld79: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
@ Panophist - If a woman wants to take on the responsibility of a man and be the head, they should date broke men as men have always done, do all the dirty jobs and not only choose to be like a man is sugary positions, it should be wholesome, not selective. Also, You hardly see feminists fighting to release men from the role assigned to them by religion, but to release themselves only. There you go.

In the workplace, men are motivated to work to provide for themselves and their families. Women are motivated to work to compete with men, to prove that they can handle the man's role. By doing so the defeminize themselves and this is inevitable. They become useful only for the pleasure their bodies give to men. For by equating themselves with a man, they cease to be his helper and companion. A competitor is never a companion. Yet the feminist still secretly yearns for that dominant man.

The modern woman is infected with the disease of feminism whether directly or indirectly. Even young girls are emulating it from their mothers. You would be shocked that a young girl is already contaminated with feminist ideologies before she is

Feminism is mixed up with a muddled idea that women are free when they serve their employers but slaves when they help their husbands (Chesterton).

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
angelfallz:

The bolded that is not true. God is Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ is God. There are 3 persons in one God, God the father, God the son and God the holy spirit. There is no head.

Christ has a head and a God, he is subject to the father. To say otherwise is to contradict scripture.

1 CORINTHIANS 11:3 KJV
But I would have you know that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is the man, and the head of Christ is God.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Vecto:

Christ has a head and a God, he is subject to the father. To say otherwise is to contradict scripture.

But I would have you know that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is the man, and the head of Christ is God.

So I was correct after all.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
pansophist:

So I was correct after all.

Yup very correct.

God is the head of Christ. He has no equal and Christ is subject to him.

Not trying to derail this thread but the trinity doctrine when closely examined is illogical and contradicts scripture. If we assume jesus is God, yet a different person from the father who is also God then we are going against the commandment which says God is ONE.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Notoftheworld79: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Vecto:

[quote author=Vecto post=95172250]

Christ is God. He is the human form of God. God is spirit and so took flesh in Mary's womb and became Man. He is both Son of God and Son of Man. And the word became flesh and dwelt among us (John 1:14).

So the head of Christ is God and God is Father because Christ became Son. You cannot become Father until you have a Son. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all one and the same God because they proceed from one source. This is the teaching on the Trinity.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Vecto:

i am not best person to argue this. But my own understanding is that, there are 3 persons in one God, God the father, God the son and God the holy spirit. They are one and the same. If they are one and the same how can one be the head?

**ADDED**
Also, if Jesus Christ is God,how can God be the head of God?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote author=Notoftheworld79 post=95172938][/quote]

The scripture never says Christ is or equal to God. There are thousands of verses declaring Jesus as one who is surbodinate to the one and only true God, the Father.

Jesus speaking here;

John 17:3 ESV

3 And this is eternal life, that they know you, vthe only wtrue God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.

The Word became flesh and dwelt among us (1:14)

This doesn't say God took on human flesh and lived with humans. God is not a man, and man is not God.

The Greek word "logos" means so many things from utterance, speech, glory (see John 6:53-55,63). The shekinah glory of the Father tabernacled in that flesh named Jesus. God the Father's glory was seen in Jesus' words and deeds. In the Gospel of John, Jesus did signs which revealed the glory of God.

The man of flesh named Jesus was the embodiment of the Word of God since he always obeyed his Father's word. Obedience to his God's will was HOW he proclaimed the Word to the world.

The Trinity is an alien doctrine, and no verse in the Bible describes a truine God. The early Christians were not trinitarians. Not even the early church fathers. God is one, not two or three. If you have more than one person that can be called God, with each fully divine and having distinct personalities then you have more than one God. The three person in one God analogy is bullshit since each person is independent, fully divine and have a distinct center of consciousness, then you have three distinct persons that are called God, thus three Gods. And that makes you a polytheist. I pray you are not.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
angelfallz:

i am not best person to argue this. But my own understanding is that, there are 3 persons in one God, God the father, God the son and God the holy spirit. They are one and the same. If they are one and the same how can one be the head?

**ADDED**
Also, if Jesus Christ is God,how can God be the head of God?

I'm not in the best position to argue this but let me ask you this. In what way does the Trinity differs from tritheism other than saying you believe in one God?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CosmicPhoenix: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CosmicPhoenix: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
una wan turn this thread to religious nonsense undecided

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
Vecto:

I'm not in the best position to argue this but let me ask you this. In what way does the Trinity differs from tritheism other than saying you believe in one God?

i don't understand your question.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Happyfela(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
The thing done dey vex me sef
CosmicPhoenix:
una wan turn this thread to religious nonsense undecided

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
angelfallz:

i don't understand your question.

How is the Trinity any different from the worship and belief in three Gods?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mgtowmonk: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
chai!! And I thought I had a bad mouth grin
mrpaedo:
Nairaland Redpill Post of the Day

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by idongsky: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
pansophist:

Okay, thanks for the correction.

I have this problem… I have this girlfriend we started dating like 3month now. she broked up with her ex a month before we started. but recently she is showing some kind attitudes like: being bossy, doesn't apologize and always calling me by my name when she is upset. recently she got a new work, when I asked her why she fails to inform me about her new work, she started shouting on me. please boss help me. what do you think I should do to get my respect back.
thanks in anticipation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jonzingcaesar(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
idongsky:

I have this problem… I have this girlfriend we started dating like 3month now. she broked up with her ex a month before we started. but recently she is showing some kind attitudes like: being bossy, doesn't apologize and always calling me by my name when she is upset. recently she got a new work, when I asked her why she fails to inform me about her new work, she started shouting on me. please boss help me. what do you think I should do to get my respect back.
thanks in anticipation

First reduce the attention you giving to her. This mostly happens when you've shown her that you love her so much and can't do without her

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
Vecto:

How is the Trinity any different from the worship and belief in three Gods?

it is very different, in fact it is not the same.

Remember i said there are 3 persons in one God. God the father, God the son and God the holy spirit.
The Holy Trinity is one of the mysteries of the Catholic church. Even St Augustine tried to unravel this mystery... There is a story about it

The story goes as follows:

While Augustine was working on his book On the Trinity, he was walking by the seaside one day, meditating on the difficult problem of how God could be three Persons at once. He came upon a little child. The child had dug a little hole in the sand, and with a small spoon or seashell was scooping water from the sea into the small hole. Augustine watched him for a while and finally asked the child what he was doing. The child answered that he would scoop all the water from the sea and pour it into the little hole in the sand. ‘What?’ Augustine said. ‘That is impossible. Obviously, the sea is too large and the hole too small.’ ‘Indeed,’ said the child, ‘but I will sooner draw all the water from the sea and empty it into this hole than you will succeed in penetrating the mystery of the Holy Trinity with your limited understanding.’ Augustine turned away in amazement and when he looked back the child had disappeared.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Femzaremz(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
idongsky:

thanks in anticipation
sorry i dont undastand! U said she calls u by ur name when she us angry? So what does she call u normally

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
idongsky:

thanks in anticipation
Haba! It is not everything you must ask; use your brain. Use your common sense. You are supposed to dump her. Over 2 billions girls in this world and you can't reconcile yourself to dumping a disrespectful girl with a bad attitude? grin Don't be among those trying to work things out when the titanic (relationship) is sinking. Be a man and learn to walk away.

By the way, I don't know why men are still dating and desiring marriage. Different strokes for different folks sha. You need to go monk mode, work on improving yourself no matter what you have achieved, and keep swallowing more red pill. You only live once so start using your brain so you don't waste it on people that are not worth it.

NB: those arguing about the trinity should stop. Someone, a Christian, is even arguing against a bible verse. grin grin This is not the thread for religious matters. Stop!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
Damn!

vecto,angelfallz and others dragging about what Trinity is and what it's not,in all honesty, you're engaging in a conversation that's not relevant in these thread.
Trinity controversy is being dragged everyday in the religion section, and as
always the case, intense and non ending, spiralling into lots of posts,which may actually not be great in here.

I know knowledge of Trinity is important to any Christian out there, but these is certainly not a thread for that.
Atheists, Muslims and others with different convictions are in here, remember that ?

I will deeply appreciate if all parties can stop these argument already, and if still interested in it, go to the right section and the right thread in that section to pass out your message.
No ill feelings,just trying to keep things clean in here.
Good evening.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Damn!

vecto,angelfallz and others dragging about what Trinity is and what it's not,in all honesty, you're engaging in a conversation that's not relevant in these thread.
Trinity controversy is being dragged everyday in the religion section, and as
always the case, intense and non ending, spiralling into lots of posts,which may actually not be great in here.

I know knowledge of Trinity is important to any Christian out there, but these is certainly not a thread for that.
Atheists, Muslims and others with different convictions are in here, remember that ?

I will deeply appreciate if all parties can stop these argument already, and if still interested in it, go to the right section and the right thread in that section to pass out your message.
No ill feelings,just trying to keep things clean in here.
Good evening.

i am sorry.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by pansophist(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
idongsky:

thanks in anticipation

Chance are, she used you as a rebound since you started dating just a month after her breakup. Chances also are, you chose her, even if she didn't choose you. She only came out clean now, and her behavior is a verbal substitute for a breakup. She wants you to do the needful and break it off, to alleviate her the emotional guilt of tricking you.

Also, only save a relationship that is worth saving. A relationship that is not worth saving is when the other party is not playing their part. She clearly wants to sign out, and you can not stop her. Don't suffer from a scarcity mentality, leave her and move on.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
angelfallz:

i am sorry.
No, no, no, Mr angelfallz, rendering public apology is very much unnecessary.
Thanks for you understanding sir, you're deeply appreciated.
Good night and do have a great week.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by idongsky: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
jonzingcaesar:

First reduce the attention you giving to her. This mostly happens when you've shown her that you love her so much and can't do without her

that means i showed her so much love and she start behaving. thanks
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by idongsky: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Femzaremz:
sorry i dont undastand! U said she calls u by ur name when she us angry? So what does she call u normally

a romantic name ofcourse, bt when she get upset, she uses my name. i feel she doesnt respect me

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by idongsky: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
pansophist:

Chance are, she used you as a rebound since you started dating just a month after her breakup. Chances also are, you chose her, even if she didn't choose you. She only came out clean now, and her behavior is a verbal substitute for a breakup. She wants you to do the needful and break it off, to alleviate her the emotional guilt of tricking you.

Also, only save a relationship that is worth saving. A relationship that is not worth saving is when the other party is not playing their part. She clearly wants to sign out, and you can not stop her. Don't suffer from a scarcity mentality, leave her and move on.

Ok man thanks. i appreciate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Etosha and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.