Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2756133 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2021
Mandela27:
infertility is my fear bro

Bro, it's fucking treatable, but see a medical physician to get a realistic appraisal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Mandela27:

Guys I have a serious problem and I need help.
I've been retaining my semen since June last year,but I didn't stop smoking marijuana all these while which I know causes watery sperm,I've recently stopped for three weeks now and by God's grace put an end to it,I'm not going back again.
This morning I had a girl neighbor dat came to visit me,we forked raw cus I wanted to confirm if my sperm have become thick again,but guys when I came, it's still watery.... please help me I'm scared...I was adviced to eat bananas and watermelon but no much improvement
You have been smoking for years and you expect to be healed in just three weeks....the body doesn't work like that....you will need months to get fully healed(try not smoking till the year end) and eat alot of fruits,exercise or engage in any physical activity daily and also stay away from sex for a while..Your body needs time to heal..
Reminds me of the saying "short term pleasures bring long term pains"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Bro, it's fucking treatable, but see a medical physician to get a realistic appraisal
I'll see a doctor

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mandela27: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Ronnnie:

You have been smoking for years and you expect to be healed in just three weeks....the body doesn't work like that....you will need months to get fully healed(try not smoking till the year end) and eat alot of fruits,exercise or engage in any physical activity daily and also stay away from sex for a while..Your body needs time to heal..
Reminds me of the saying "short term pleasures bring long term pains"
okay bro,thanks I'll do as u say

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
How many men have the balls to pull this off ?

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Andremalan731:
I have a very close friend who knows a lot about the red pill
He talks about the red pill all the time
He post about it every day on his WhatsApp status
But this my guy is aggressively simping for his girlfriend
He is investing a lot in this girl even with the fact that this girl has been showing hoe tendencies.
This girl still goes out on date with her toasters even with the fact that this my guy is paying her school fees in a private university
Bought her an IPhone
She is in one expensive catering school
Na this my guy still pay for the registration
Phone sub
Monthly allowance etc
He has literally taking over as her father and this girl is still misbehaving and my guy still continue to invest

I don follow am talk tire, the thing almost cause fight between us
The guy said he will continue to invest in her whatever comes out of it he will take it like a man
Can you imagine ??

How can someone know a lot about the redpill and still continue to simp this hard.
No be juju be that

Can you send him to me for counseling or panelling? grin

Talking about the redpill doesn't make you a realG. Practising it and living it do. Real and raw talk.

Maybe he is on some kayanmata shiit though

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
luminouz:

Can you send him to me for counseling or panelling? grin

Talking about the redpill doesn't make you a realG. Practising it and living it do. Real and raw talk.

Maybe he is on some kayanmata shiit though

For real, I have heard the stories about kayanmata too. This girl's can be diabolical sha.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
Meedon:

For real, I have heard the stories about kayanmata too. This girl's can be diabolical sha.
That shiit is real. But only works on rich dudes not a broke redpiller like me. Which girl wan use 1M do kayanmata on me,only to end up drinking sour gaari? grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
You’re right Na surely juju no jokes e de happen

Andremalan731:
He is investing a lot in this girl even with the fact that this girl has been showing hoe tendencies.
This girl still goes out on date with her toasters even with the fact that this my guy is paying her school fees in a private university
Bought her an IPhone
Phone sub
Monthly allowance etc
He has literally taking over as her father and this girl is still misbehaving and my guy still continue to invest

The guy said he will continue to invest in her whatever comes out of it he will take it like a man
Can you imagine ??

How can someone know a lot about the redpill and still continue to simp this hard.
No be juju be that

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Meedon:

most are desperate.
Be careful when dealing with nigerian girls cuz they're all useless

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
luminouz:

That shiit is real. But only works on rich dudes not a broke redpiller like me. Which girl wan use 1M do kayanmata on me,only to end up drinking sour gaari? grin

No reason am oooo, some girls no get level oooo.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Smartb0y:
most are desperate.
Be careful when dealing with nigerian girls cuz they're all useless

But some are not like that na.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Meedon:

But some are not like that na.
AWALT.
Herd mentality,all it will take is a shitty friend to give the supposed "good girl" bad advice.
Always stay sharp,never loose guard.
let that good one continue proving her worth everyday.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
Meedon:

No reason am oooo, some girls no get level oooo.
What's her gain then?

No be money dem dey use kayanmata find?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
luminouz:

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
luminouz:

1m Na the popular ones now other ones still Dey way dem de run with the least amount

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
lumirnouz:

What's her gain then?

No be money dem dey use kayanmata find?

She fit colonize your gbola na.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Smartb0y:
AWALT.
Herd mentality,all it will take is a shitty friend to give the supposed "good girl" bad advice.

Na so

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Smartb0y:
AWALT.
Gbam.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Andremalan731:
Bought her an IPhone
Phone sub
Monthly allowance etc

Can you imagine ??

No be juju be that

I think he is purple pill. He knows about women nature but does not take action to his Favour. Rather he rants on and on about the female nature.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Emotionss:
How many men have the balls to pull this off ?

It's a shit test. Why wud u abandon ur masculine burden of performance and expect ur woman to respect u and keep up with her own feminine burden of performance na

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DEMZEE:

It's a shit test. Why wud u abandon ur masculine burden of performance and expect ur woman to respect u and keep up with her own feminine burden of performance na

This "shit" test is for those men that believe their woman is different and will love and respect them no matter what.

It has been said that all women are the same but some men believe their woman is different from others. So if you think your woman is different from others I dire you to shit test her and see the outcome.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
chikasnight:

1m Na the popular ones now other ones still Dey way dem de run with the least amount

She go still drink gaari....so why waste her money? grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Meedon:

She fit colonize your gbola na.
Lol...gbola tastes good but she can always get that some a billion other dudes.

Since women don't love men again, surely they must love what he can give materially

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

This "shit" test is for those men that believe their woman is different and will love and respect them no matter what.

It has been said that all women are the same but some men believe their woman is different from others. So if you think your woman is different from others I dire you to shit test her and see the outcome.

Every woman will fail it because women are not built to lead and provision for men long term

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
In other news...... Tiwa Savage is a "strong" woman.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
mrfizy:
In other news......
Tiwa Savage is a "strong" woman.

Do you have link to her sex-tape I need it bro.

One lady dey argue with me say nah staged package she just dey chase clouts.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4ckz: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mandela27:

Guys I have a serious problem and I need help.
I've been retaining my semen since June last year,but I didn't stop smoking marijuana all these while which I know causes watery sperm,I've recently stopped for three weeks now and by God's grace put an end to it,I'm not going back again.
This morning I had a girl neighbor dat came to visit me,we forked raw cus I wanted to confirm if my sperm have become thick again,but guys when I came, it's still watery.... please help me I'm scared...I was adviced to eat bananas and watermelon but no much improvement

Medically speaking there's no indication btw weed and watery sperm.
Weed does not cause watery sperm

Again you cannot decide you have a problem of infertility by looking at your sperm, this is a hoax used by patent medicine dealers to scam people.

The only thing (not yet) medically proven is the link between marijuana and mental issues like psychosis.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Akinbahm:

Do you have link to her sex-tape I need it bro.

One lady dey argue with me say nah staged package she just dey chase clouts.

Single Mother
Divorced
Strong independent woman
Slut
Mordern woman today
A disgrace to feminity and motherhood, how would her son feel about these, shameless celebrity influencing our youths negatively

http://revealedsolid.com/xbk96q317?qeqc=59&refer=https%3A%2F%2Fdarknaija.com%2Fcategory%2Fleak-videos%2F&kw=%5B%22leak%22%2C%22videos%22%2C%22%E2%80%93%22%2C%22darknaija%E2%84%A2%22%5D&key=87e12608d5c66afb216934113e57b7ff&scrWidth=320&scrHeight=640&tz=1&v=21.9.v.11&ship=&res=12.229&dev=r&uuid=296676c3-92dc-4002-99fb-1cc6fa0f960a%3A3%3A1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
luminouz:

Lol...gbola tastes good but she can always get that some a billion other dudes.

Since women don't love men again, surely they must love what he can give materially

Lol. Just joking sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KingEarnest(m), Fearjah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.