Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750823 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:
IN MY OWN PERSONAL STORY, ALMOST A DECADE AGO. I MET THIS GORGEOUS HUMAN, BUT NOT MUCH WOULD HAPPEN BECAUSE I WAS "BORING" TO HELL.
A FEW MONTHS BACK THEY'RE HERE TELLING ME TO FORGET THE PAST AND LET'S CONTINUE LIKE WE WERE BEFORE. BEFORE YOU LEFT ME FOR BEING BORING AND TOO SERIOUS WITH ACCOMPLISHING EVERYTHING IN FRONT OF ME.

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THIS PERSON HAS NO WOMB, TO START WITH.
JOINED A UNIVERSITY, AND IN THE FIRST SEMESTER BECAME A CULTIST. HAS DONE ALL THAT A GENTLEMAN WOULD NEVER DO LET ALONE A WOMAN. LOST HER WOMB BEFORE 200 LEVEL DUE TO MULTIPLE ABORTIONS FOR ALL THE CULTISTS SHE WORKED WITH. I DON'T WANT TO SAY ALL THE DETAILS BUT ANY SANE MAN WOULD RATHER BE WITH QUEEN JEZEBEL FROM THE BIBLE.

THIS IS A SELF-CONFESSED SERIAL MURDERER WHO HAS KILLED MANY TIMES AND HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEATH OF OTHERS.
BUT.. I'M THE VILLAIN IN THIS STORY BECAUSE I'M "PRETENDING LIKE I'M PERFECT".
OUR PASTS ARE EQUAL IN HER EYES. ME THAT WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ALL I DID WAS CRITICIZE NAIRALAND CHRISTIANS AND SPEND ALL MY DAYS ON XVIDEOS cheesy

HOW AM I EQUAL TO A SERIAL MURDERER WHO MAY EVEN MURDER ME?

PEOPLE'S PASTS MATTER. WHAT YOUR GUY OR BABE DID YESTERDAY HE/SHE CAN STILL DO IT TOMORROW. I DON'T BELIEVE IN REPENTANCE. PEOPLE AREN'T OBJECTS, WE'RE DYNAMIC. EXPECT ANYTHING. INCLUDING THE WORST.

Hmmm!

Capslocked it's always good to hear from you.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

TALKING ABOUT "HER PAST".

WHEN WOMEN FEAR ABOUT TALKING ABOUT THEIR PASTS OR GET VERY UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN THE PAST IS BEING MENTIONED, YOU HAVE TO BE VERY SCARED FOR YOUR LIFE.

YOUR PAST: BET9JA. XVIDEOS. STREET FOOTBALL. PS2. HIGHNESS. LEARN TOASTING SKILLS TO USE ON GIRLS AND STILL FAIL.
HER PAST: PROSTITUTION. ONLINE NUDITY FOR LIKES. 12 ABORTIONS BEFORE AGE 20. SUGAR DADDY HUNTING. ONLY HANGOUT WITH FRAUDSTERS BECAUSE "BROKE BOYS DESERVE NO PUSSY".

The bolded reminds me of a churchy girl who accused me of not being a virgin guy and am looking for a virgin lady.

Anytime I raise the issue of PAST come and see this stern look that can boil a drum of water within 3minutes.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:
IN MY OWN PERSONAL STORY, ALMOST A DECADE AGO. I MET THIS GORGEOUS HUMAN, BUT NOT MUCH WOULD HAPPEN BECAUSE I WAS "BORING" TO HELL.
A FEW MONTHS BACK THEY'RE HERE TELLING ME TO FORGET THE PAST AND LET'S CONTINUE LIKE WE WERE BEFORE. BEFORE YOU LEFT ME FOR BEING BORING AND TOO SERIOUS WITH ACCOMPLISHING EVERYTHING IN FRONT OF ME.

JOINED A UNIVERSITY, AND IN THE FIRST SEMESTER BECAME A CULTIST. HAS DONE ALL THAT A GENTLEMAN WOULD NEVER DO LET ALONE A WOMAN. LOST HER WOMB BEFORE 200 LEVEL DUE TO MULTIPLE ABORTIONS FOR ALL THE CULTISTS SHE WORKED WITH. I DON'T WANT TO SAY ALL THE DETAILS BUT ANY SANE MAN WOULD RATHER BE WITH QUEEN JEZEBEL FROM THE BIBLE.

THIS IS A SELF-CONFESSED SERIAL MURDERER WHO HAS KILLED MANY TIMES AND HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEATH OF OTHERS.
OUR PASTS ARE EQUAL IN HER EYES. ME THAT WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ALL I DID WAS CRITICIZE NAIRALAND CHRISTIANS AND SPEND ALL MY DAYS ON XVIDEOS cheesy

PEOPLE'S PASTS MATTER. WHAT YOUR GUY OR BABE DID YESTERDAY HE/SHE CAN STILL DO IT TOMORROW. I DON'T BELIEVE IN REPENTANCE. PEOPLE AREN'T OBJECTS, WE'RE DYNAMIC. EXPECT ANYTHING. INCLUDING THE WORST.

You just described my baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dem no rate us at all

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
temi1290:
Dem no rate us at all
I know if my dad dies today, we go suffer gan

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Akinbahm:
The bolded reminds me of a churchy girl who accused me of not being a virgin guy and am looking for a virgin lady.

Anytime I raise the issue of PAST come and see this stern look that can boil a drum of water within 3minutes.
They argue that a virgin girl is only for a virgin guy, but ask them if a broke girl is only for a broke dude and they will start frowning. grin

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
She was there during my hard times now she will enjoy the good times with me embarassed, you think women are logical beings who will treat life process like you and give a fvck about the past LMFAO grin cheesy, dummy, remember briffaults law, Hypergamy doesn't care about what you offered ( relational equity), empower a woman and you shoot yourself in the foot

Moral lesson
Learn from Robert Simpyosaki the author of rich Dad poor Dad, a classical book of all times,who built with his woman from the scratch,when he attained fame and status, they were on the same level, equal partners in everything cheesy, now she discarded him like a tool after patiently sharing the fame with him all those years even refused to give him children for her selfish reasons, now he's swallowing the redpill at his old age, be very wary of so-called women that say they want to add to your mission but want to be treated like equals, it's not only promiscuous women you should be wary of but also masculine ambitious women who shun motherhood ( are not family oriented)

Wow
Even Robert Kayoski the author of Rich Dad poor Dad was also hit

Damn
Nawao

Honestly men must shine there eyes very well and be smart about it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Martinez39s:
They argue that a virgin girl is only for a virgin guy, but ask them if a broke girl is only for a broke dude and they will start frowning. grin
Ah its true grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Martinez39s:

And or they body-shame/guilt trip you by saying you are not a real man.

I dey always catch cruise with them cause going toe to toe with women will only drive one crazy and to their shit pit...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by djon78(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
SkyFlint:

This was inevitable.

His books make it obvious that he idolizes his wife. It's always "Kim and I" this, "Kim and I" that. He pedestalizes her too much. Now, she thinks she's too good for him.

Plus, he seemed to have lost any sense of individual identity in their relationship. He's always attaching her to himself...in EVERYTHING. From his books, it seems even their businesses are completely intertwined.

Whenever I read his book, I always feared for his relationship. He's TOO proud of Kim. Plus, it looks like he doesn't hold anything back from her including all his business secrets.

I've not read any of Kim Kiyosaki's books but I'm certain there will be very few "Robert and I" in her books, if any.

I feel bad for Robert. The man is brilliant and he seems to genuinely love and respect his wife. Now, she's going to cart away half of his networth when they eventually finalize their divorce.

And to even join redpill at old age is even sorry for him.

I really pity him

Men be wise
Learn all you have to learn

That's why to me Donald Trump na strong man. Despite all his politicial debacle

The way he handled his women and controlled his children despite his multiple divorces is something to learn

Although I might be wrong

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
djon78:

Wow
Even Robert Kayoski the author of Rich Dad poor Dad was also hit

Damn
Nawao

Honestly men must shine there eyes very well and be smart about it

Women nature no send your social status, financial status nor race.

As a matter of fact, the docile, well-mannered, woke, high-achieving man who follows the rule of society and has worked hard to attain major success in life, is the perfect target for manipulation by women.

Any guy telling you to just read your books and pass, make money and achieve other things necessary for a man, alone, without swallowing the red pill and understanding a man's reality in intersexual dynamics of the blue-pilled world is ignorant and setting you up for failure. For most men, the fairy tale ending of life peaks in marrying a loving, understanding wife. Lol

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
They will keep telling you everyone has a past so don't judge with that.
At least @capslocked has managed to reveal some of them for us.
PAST Pass PAST
grin

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

Please, forgive her. She has truly repented and I know that by the special grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the great mercy of our Almighty Allah and the providence of Krishna and Vishnu she will definitely give birth to children even without a womb.

But should in case you have made up your mind, and don't need her any longer, you can connect her with martinez39s, he needs a woman like that in his life. I would have connected with her immediately, but that's not possible because I'm a broke and chronic masturbator, and I love it!

Thank you.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

You just described my baby mama.

That's martinez39s fiancee you talking about. Have some respect bro!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
CaveAdullam:

That's martinez39s fiancee you talking about. Have some respect bro!

My baby mama na Him own fiancee? Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
I just bought this at ikeja

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Andremalan731: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
I have a very close friend who knows a lot about the red pill
He talks about the red pill all the time
He post about it every day on his WhatsApp status
But this my guy is aggressively simping for his girlfriend
He is investing a lot in this girl even with the fact that this girl has been showing hoe tendencies.
This girl still goes out on date with her toasters even with the fact that this my guy is paying her school fees in a private university
Bought her an IPhone
She is in one expensive catering school
Na this my guy still pay for the registration
Phone sub
Monthly allowance etc
He has literally taking over as her father and this girl is still misbehaving and my guy still continue to invest

I don follow am talk tire, the thing almost cause fight between us
The guy said he will continue to invest in her whatever comes out of it he will take it like a man
Can you imagine ??

How can someone know a lot about the redpill and still continue to simp this hard.
No be juju be that

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Watch Jordan Peterson's videos on YouTube. He talks about equality, feminism, liberal culture etc.

Very educative and you also get to see how feminists respond in logical situations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Andremalan731:
He is investing a lot in this girl even with the fact that this girl has been showing hoe tendencies.
This girl still goes out on date with her toasters even with the fact that this my guy is paying her school fees in a private university
Bought her an IPhone
Phone sub
Monthly allowance etc
He has literally taking over as her father and this girl is still misbehaving and my guy still continue to invest

The guy said he will continue to invest in her whatever comes out of it he will take it like a man
Can you imagine ??

How can someone know a lot about the redpill and still continue to simp this hard.
No be juju be that

No be juju and his case of preaching the red pill but not applying it is not unusual. He may have some level of awareness but barely understands the red pill nuggets he is posting.

I understand your feelings of trying to help and finding it frustrating that he is resistant to advice. You can hardly succeed in helping such man until he learns the hard way and seeks help. Men are typically disagreeable that way.

It is always a difficult thing to preach the red pill to a guy in love with a woman, or a rich guy who is deeply insecure. They are usually receptive of the red pill when they get heart-broken or lose their money.

Regardless, there are men who understand the red pill to a degree but have made up their minds to accept the consequences (positive and negative) of "rewarded slavery" that comes with giving their commitments to undeserving women. Pressuring them to see your points might irritate them. Let them be and move on with your life. They'll learn at the appropriate time. The nature of women never changes.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
A woman who makes a man feel Powerful, ironically, has the most power over him.Men have to be very cautious, manipulation can come from any angle, but the main weapon used against men is their "ego",either by shaming it or by inflating it directly or subtly, or you underestimating their cunning in your conscious stupidity when you can clearly see their manipulation, wisdom is recognizing when it's taking place and acting appropriately

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SkyFlint: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
Watch Jordan Peterson's videos on YouTube. He talks about equality, feminism, liberal culture etc.

Very educative and you also get to see how feminists respond in logical situations.

Dave Chappelle is also a great study. Specifically, his "sticks and stones" show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
In any venture you set out to do whether it's about women, business enterprise, investment schemes, engaging with certain people, always consider the risk to reward, it's cost to it's benefits, ask yourself am I willing to pay the price, can I handle the process, is it worth it, use logic, after considering your assessments, don't be myopically driven by the imagined picture of glory in your enthusiastic optimism of being an outlier,be very pragmatic,even make preparations on continuing the momentum after attaining the success, it's difficult to get to the top and extremely difficult to maintain that position

# Monk Mode
#Redpill

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Most people want actionable information on what to do, formulas, quick route, easy money, but fundamentally they don't value process and learning and they just care about the egoistical validation they would gain by attaining the results, that's why they engage in vices, ponzi schemes, gambling, and if they eventually become successful they become victims of their success

#Monk mode
#Redpill

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Some people are grinding on their purpose
Some are grinding on ass

regardless of your preference always keep on updating yourself on female nature,every single day,keep on cleansing yourself from the pollution of bluepilled dirt's that is saturated by Society from the social media, mainstream media, unplugged colleagues or relatives, temptations from women,etc

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by IMO01: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
She was there during my hard times now she will enjoy the good times with me embarassed, you think women are logical beings who will treat life process like you and give a fvck about the past LMFAO grin cheesy, dummy, remember briffaults law, Hypergamy doesn't care about what you offered ( relational equity), empower a woman and you shoot yourself in the foot

Moral lesson
Learn from Robert Simpyosaki the author of rich Dad poor Dad, a classical book of all times,who built with his woman from the scratch,when he attained fame and status, they were on the same level, equal partners in everything cheesy, now she discarded him like a tool after patiently sharing the fame with him all those years even refused to give him children for her selfish reasons, now he's swallowing the redpill at his old age, be very wary of so-called women that say they want to add to your mission but want to be treated like equals, it's not only promiscuous women you should be wary of but also masculine ambitious women who shun motherhood ( are not family oriented)

kiyosaki is a my mentor on business

never knew he was separated

i have watched countless of his seminar with kim and they end up saying we have been together ever since

he always says kim and i

this guy na American marine and a soldier that fought in Vietnam war, how he could still be a simp this is mind boggling.
i have always wondered why he has no children

fear women oh

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Susily(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Andremalan731:
Bought her an IPhone
Phone sub
Monthly allowance etc

Can you imagine ??

No be juju be that

That's not investing, it's folly......an expense is considered an investment when the money is spent on INCOME-GENERATING ASSETS with the hopes that such such assets would be able to generate income for the investor in the short term or in the future

Secondly, someone can be redpill aware and still be a simp. At least he's ready to accept whatever comes out of the relationship as a man which I can bet all the testicles reading this piece that it'll definitely end in tears for him

Women have natural proclivity to being treacherous and ungrateful

Your friend has himself to blame WHEN not IF the banny dumps his sorry ass

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Skepticus:
No be juju and his case of preaching the red pill but not applying it is not unusual. He may have some level of awareness but barely understands the red pill nuggets he is posting.

I understand your feelings of trying to help and finding it frustrating that he is resistant to advice. You can hardly succeed in helping such man until he learns the hard way and seeks help. Men are typically disagreeable that way.

It is always a difficult thing to preach the red pill to a guy in love with a woman, or a rich guy who is deeply insecure. They are usually receptive of the red pill when they get heart-broken or lose their money.

Regardless, there are men who understand the red pill to a degree but have made up their minds to accept the consequences (positive and negative) of "rewarded slavery" that comes with giving their commitments to undeserving women. Pressuring them to see your points might irritate them. Let them be and move on with your life. They'll learn at the appropriate time. The nature of women never changes.
Some people join the red pill and digest its content because of ego since they know subconsciously that it is the real deal; they just want the validation that they are smart, sharp and rugged with women and they aren't suçkers for any woman. How you know these people is that you see them making simple and big mistakes that redpillers shouldn't make, and they can't take correction. They probably saw it trending online or among friends and they decided to fit in.

Some know the red pill, but are still slaves to their ego. Ego makes you stubborn when you are wrong, especially in the face of harsh corrections and criticism that hurts the ego. Ego is an emotion, not logic. If care is not taken, some move further in the wrong direction because of the stubbornness of ego, especially to the prove, when the ego is hurt, the stupid point that they are right and/or don't care.

Some join the redpill because of herd-mentality, especially when it is trending amongst friends and they want to show that they belong.

Some were thirsting after pùssy and were looking for a secret formula to "unlock" pùssies for themselves, so they stumbled on the red pill. Once there learnt certain things about female nature and game and started getting laid, they didn't bother to refine and upgrade their red pill knowledge and keep learning more. These people still simp one way or the other, especially when they get the "pussy/girl of their dreams" and are in committed relationships. Their red pill knowledge is in pieces and they don't even see the big picture.

I believe the guy mainly belongs to the category of the first paragraph. Usually, most people are yet to internalize the red pill. Some who are broke (or not that financially buoyant) and haven't gotten certain calibre of women they want will go back to their simping ways when money start pouring in; I have said this here before. cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
IMO01:

kiyosaki is a my mentor on business

never knew he was separated

i have watched countless of his seminar with kim and they end up saying we have been together ever since

he always says kim and i

this guy na American marine and a soldier that fought in Vietnam war, how could he still be a simp this is mind boggling.

fear women oh

No understand their nature, never forsake the gathering of redpilled brethren and put what you learn into practice, prioritize it's truths above your feelings ( lust,affection and natural empathy for women), whatever you fear has power over you, admitted they are a worthy foe since they are evolutionary hardwired for cunning while we have to train ourselves in it's vocation to avoid been manipulated and used, you also have stoicism and logic which a neurotypical female can never utilize

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Please, forgive her. She has truly repented and I know that by the special grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the great mercy of our Almighty Allah and the providence of Krishna and Vishnu she will definitely give birth to children even without a womb.

But should in case you have made up your mind, and don't need her any longer, you can connect her with martinez39s, he needs a woman like that in his life. I would have connected with her immediately, but that's not possible because I'm a broke and chronic masturbator, and I love it!

Thank you.

cc Tonnyray. cool

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Andremalan731:

No be juju be that

Same way some students in institution carry a course over despite sitting in front row and not missing a class.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Akinbahm:

Same way some students in institution carry a course over despite sitting in front row and not missing a class.
lmao,sometimes fake it till you make it does wonders lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TonyNwoye and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.