Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759938 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by kongolo(m): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
I do agree with angelfallz when it comes to not trusting women as allies (in fighting gynocentrism and feminism) or verbal sources of red pill knowledge. Knowing what we know as red pill men, and knowing how manipulative, deceitful, cunning, subtle, and cold the hearts of women can be when it comes to always pushing the female agenda, we just cannot trust any woman. I am not necessarily saying that all women are basically the same (I think they are) but you need to play safe whether or not you believe in unicorns (I don't). Men have to stop trusting women to care about men's issues and topple the toxic and brutal edifice called gynocentrism. Smart zebras cannot trust lions to care about any zebra's life.

• It's sad that men position themselves to be deceived easily by women. Because a woman says she hate feminism doesn't mean she hates feminism. Since when did we start ignoring the chameleon antics of women? A lot of smart women pose as traditional unicorns to lure unsuspecting men; a woman can maintain her chameleon act for up to 25 years or more if need be. It's all a matter of reputation.

• Some redpill men believe some women are not capable of introspection? Oh my goodness! All women are capable of introspection but they don't care about changing. Why should they change and be morally upright and ethical in the way they use men? If they did, they would compromise the benefits of gynocentrism, feminism and the benefits that comes with keeping men bluepilled (securing the bag and acquiring resources from men). So what is the need? What makes female nature all the more disappointing is that women know right from wrong but they still don't care since they are dominated by step self-centeredness and lack of sympathy when it comes to keeping men in the dark about female nature, using and discarding men, and supporting each other when no one is watching. This holds even when it is utterly unnecessary. Female nature takes no prisoners. Women understand themselves and they know that they are trash (from the ethical and moral perspective).

• To show you that women are aware of what they are doing to men, each time they want to hook a man, many of them come up with good behaviours and NAWALT talking points until after marriage or when they shit test you and see that you are willing to put up with their bullshit. Ask many Nigerian men, even ask western men where the marriage contract puts their balls in their wives' hands. Where did the act come from?

Never trust a woman. I just shake my head when I see manospheres and redpill groups permitting female attendants, why? What are they really expecting from these women? Even if you think they are genuine, does it make sense to trust people to fight against a system that benefits them? When women infiltrate redpill or MRA groups, they are not coming to aid you, their cardinal aim is to see how far we have gone in figuring them out and how they can use what we know to perpetuate the nawalt illusion and keep us in the dark. Beside, to befriend your enemies and feign sympathy for his/her troubles are effective and dangerous techniques that can destroy an enemy and keep them divided and confused. The females who claim to be allies usually recycle points that core redpillers discovered themselves but notice how they never add anything new to our knowledge base; it's all a facade.

We men need to wise up. Beware of the nawalt illusion, I don't believe in unicorns. When you start talking like a redpiller, the first thing women try to do is convince you that not all women are like that, why? They are trying to send you back to the plantation to search for a nawalt. Someone's hoe or toxic thorn in the flesh, present or past, is another person's nawalt somewhere else. The nawalt illusion is a big weak point of any redpill man. With this illusion, all a woman has to do to make you fall is present herself as a nawalt. When you believe a woman is a nawalt, you start making mistakes that simps and bluepillers make without knowing even if you think you have things under control and you have vetted her. Lol. Never underestimate the manipulative prowess, coldness and deceit of a woman. When it comes to the female agenda, even your mum will place your sisters and other women above you no matter what.

It doesn't matter her upbringing or culture, female nature is universal. It is not misogyny to have men-only spaces. Women can have their own spaces, why can't we? I leave us with this meme to ponder deeply.
Good post but @mrpaedo and @Skepticus have discussed the tradcon myth on this thread.I don't know why men seem to forget easily

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2020
kongolo:
Good post but @mrpaedo and @Skepticus have discussed the tradcon myth on this thread.I don't know why men seem to forget easily
My brother,women will not do anything unless it is in their best self-interest.It is what it is.
A case in point;the women in the 3 photos below,were they at the protests because they were against police brutality and extra-judicial killings or were they there for something else?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2020
mrpaedo:

My brother,women will not do anything unless it is in their best self-interest.It is what it is.
A case in point;the women in the 3 photos below,were they at the protests because they were against police brutality and extra-judicial killings or were they there for something else?
They were there to garner the ultimate female currency=Attention

55 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Whether pansophist or angelfallz or martinez39s or skepticus or mrpaedo; all are right.

Pansophist is after the message and not the messenger. As we all know, men are better in all ramifications both in the heavens and on earth.

And for one to really understand all facets in relation to any subject or matter, that one must first seek the advice of the male councils: men who've proved their efficacy, efficiency and wisdom, with integrity and high reputation. Not mere men aka simps.

Tradcon women on the other hand are simply gleaning essays from the manosphere to advice other women, and also to bath themselves properly with the knowledge of TRP. But this does not mean they will become free from their machiavellianism, manipulations, solipsism, hypergamy; they are simply trying to mitigate these inherent qualities, and spreading the message because of MGTOW! And since women need men more than men need women, they must quickly do anything possible to save face. I won't say this is blatant subtlety(because they still recognise and acknowledge the importance of patriarchy), but at its best; it still gears to promote female interest based on an individual level, and not full scale gynocentrism as purported by feminism.

To summarise the above, Tradcon women are simply fighting for their own interest stealthily but act and behave as if they belong to the male camp unlike feminists who apparently are opposed to men to gain recognition and achieve their goals. Tradcon women: are the way wives behave around their husbands, while feminists: are the way rival groups behave towards each other. Everything boils down to what each group can benefit from the other, just that one is through subterfuge while the other is through aggression.

From pansophist point of view: you can still learn from women, but you must use what you've learned antithetically when dealing with women. With this you can be properly aware if any woman is using the lessons she learnt from the sisterhood against you and how you can outrightly rebut each shit test without any form of hostility on your side.

The manosphere owns the truth about the understanding of the female nature; drink abundantly from it first, and by the time you begin to detour to other areas, with your roots firmly cemented in it; you can easily try, sift and separate the chaffs from the wheats.

We are all on the same page brothers. There is no need for any commotion.

Thanks.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
kongolo:
Men need to realise there is no nawalt anywhere, and there is nothing like happily ever after, just blissful ignorance and willful endurance. We should not forget so easily as redpill men that a woman's word count for nothing but her actions are what we look at. We don't even need their actions since the redpill has given us a sufficient grasp of their nature.

(1) Because she says she is not a feminist doesn't mean it is true.
(2) Because she says she cares about men's issues doesn't mean it is true.
(3) Because she says she desires the downfall of gynocentrism doesn't mean it is true.
(4) During courtship/dating, because she says she would never do what other women did to their husbands in the divorce courts and take your kids away from you doesn't mean she will act differently.

Presenting herself as a nawalt doesn't mean she is a nawalt. There are no nawalt unicorns. Have you ever noticed that in western countries there have been numerous protests by women against sexism, the mythical wage gap, and so-called patriarchy, but there have never been a vigorous campaign by women against the divorce courts systems, criminal child support laws, parental alienation against fathers, and gynocentrism? Not even by the so-called traditional and conservative women and nawalt unicorns. grin The so-called traditional unicorns just bash feminism and rarely agree with basic redpill talking points on social media just to send out nawalt signals to unsuspecting and naive men.

The realms of relationship and male-female relation are brutal games. Because men, being idealistic lovers, don't see it as a game doesn't mean women don't see it as a game. It's all a game to a woman and they are always playing, twenty-four-seven. Their games are never hindered by morality and rationality, it's all self-centeredness and self-interest. The girl you think is different and you have committed to is running a game on you, and she can maintain her act however long it is necessary. Just like some men are better than others in sports, some women are better than other women in the game of manipulation even though all of them are formidable. Never underestimate the manipulative prowess, pettiness, subtlety and coldness of a woman's heart. Female nature is brutal and unrelenting. I rest my case.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junkie1: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
I do agree with angelfallz when it comes to not trusting women as allies (in fighting gynocentrism and feminism) or verbal sources of red pill knowledge. Knowing what we know as red pill men, and knowing how manipulative, deceitful, cunning, subtle, and cold the hearts of women can be when it comes to always pushing the female agenda, we just cannot trust any woman. I am not necessarily saying that all women are basically the same (I think they are) but you need to play safe whether or not you believe in unicorns (I don't). Men have to stop trusting women to care about men's issues and topple the toxic and brutal edifice called gynocentrism. Smart zebras cannot trust lions to care about any zebra's life.

• It's sad that men position themselves to be deceived easily by women. Because a woman says she hate feminism doesn't mean she hates feminism. Since when did we start ignoring the chameleon antics of women? A lot of smart women pose as traditional unicorns to lure unsuspecting men; a woman can maintain her chameleon act for up to 25 years or more if need be. It's all a matter of reputation.

• Some redpill men believe some women are not capable of introspection? Oh my goodness! All women are capable of introspection but they don't care about changing. Why should they change and be morally upright and ethical in the way they use men? If they did, they would compromise the benefits of gynocentrism, feminism and the benefits that comes with keeping men bluepilled (securing the bag and acquiring resources from men). So what is the need? What makes female nature all the more disappointing is that women know right from wrong but they still don't care since they are dominated by step self-centeredness and lack of sympathy when it comes to keeping men in the dark about female nature, using and discarding men, and supporting each other when no one is watching. This holds even when it is utterly unnecessary. Female nature takes no prisoners. Women understand themselves and they know that they are trash (from the ethical and moral perspective).

• To show you that women are aware of what they are doing to men, each time they want to hook a man, many of them come up with good behaviours and NAWALT talking points until after marriage or when they shit test you and see that you are willing to put up with their bullshit. Ask many Nigerian men, even ask western men where the marriage contract puts their balls in their wives' hands. Where did the act come from?

Never trust a woman. I just shake my head when I see manospheres and redpill groups permitting female attendants, why? What are they really expecting from these women? Even if you think they are genuine, does it make sense to trust people to fight against a system that benefits them? When women infiltrate redpill or MRA groups, they are not coming to aid you, their cardinal aim is to see how far we have gone in figuring them out and how they can use what we know to perpetuate the nawalt illusion and keep us in the dark. Beside, to befriend your enemies and feign sympathy for his/her troubles are effective and dangerous techniques that can destroy an enemy and keep them divided and confused. The females who claim to be allies usually recycle points that core redpillers discovered themselves but notice how they never add anything new to our knowledge base; it's all a facade.

We men need to wise up. Beware of the nawalt illusion, I don't believe in unicorns. When you start talking like a redpiller, the first thing women try to do is convince you that not all women are like that, why? They are trying to send you back to the plantation to search for a nawalt. Someone's hoe or toxic thorn in the flesh, present or past, is another person's nawalt somewhere else. The nawalt illusion is a big weak point of any redpill man. With this illusion, all a woman has to do to make you fall is present herself as a nawalt. When you believe a woman is a nawalt, you start making mistakes that simps and bluepillers make without knowing even if you think you have things under control and you have vetted her. Lol. Never underestimate the manipulative prowess, coldness and deceit of a woman. When it comes to the female agenda, even your mum will place your sisters and other women above you no matter what.

It doesn't matter her upbringing or culture, female nature is universal. It is not misogyny to have men-only spaces. Women can have their own spaces, why can't we? I leave us with this meme to ponder deeply.
no truer words have ever been said

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
@CaveAdullam

I get what you are saying, but I want everyone to know that I am not in any way attacking the wise pansophist. We may have disagreements but it should never be a source of lasting division.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
baiaon:
They were there to garner the ultimate female currency=Attention
TELLING Y'ALL THAT THEY CAN BANG ANY STYLE....

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
“Girls are not stupid, innocent victims. They are predator, not prey. Girls of every age are the manipulators far more often than they are the manipulated. They play most men like fiddles from age 12 onward. Girls are wily and smart as fvck
DOUBTING THIS HAS BECOME A WILD-GOOSE CHASE.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
RAGGA40:
Well said that's why i pity struggling guys.
OPEN MY FRIDGE AND TAKE 5ALIVE

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CosmicPhoenix: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
I told someone the exact same thing recently, the person was like "women break their rules for alphas and make the rules for beta" and I told the person that a woman will only break her own rule if it will benefit her,it has nothing to do with alpha or beta.

mrpaedo:

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by JasperVII(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
It's dangerous for women to be feminine in the presence of weak men because femininity is vulnerable, and so if a man can't protect or lead, she'll have to do it herself - which means she'll adopt masculine traits & lose trust.

Be so masculine she feels safe enough to be feminine.
Tell your son this. He tweeted that recently

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Korllami007: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Martinez39s:

At the bolded.

That's why you won't see the mothers of the men jailed for not paying child support or become homeless because alimony protest against the law. Why? It's simple. As long as the law is still benefitting women generally, they have nothing against it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
-- If she suddenly stops wanting your attention, she’s getting attention of equal or greater value elsewhere.
WHAT IF THERE WAS MISUNDERSTANDING & SHE'S WAITING FOR YOU TO COME & APOLOGIZE ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
--When you’re in a relationship with a woman, you must drag her up or she’ll drag you down.
someone better start believing

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
Good night guys,and do have a wonderful day..
Ensure to keep up to date, that's if you enjoy them.

Best regards.
MORE WISDOM BRO

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Happyfela:
Expantiate bro
cant stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Korllami007:
At the bolded.

That's why you won't see the mothers of the men jailed for not paying child support or become homeless because alimony protest against the law. Why? It's simple. As long as the law is still benefitting women generally, they have nothing against it.
Apt point! The suicide, poverty and homelessness rates among many divorced men are disturbingly high but do you see the mothers of these men protesting against the harsh laws and unfair parental alienation? NO! Do you see the sisters of these men protesting against these? NO! Later some people will try to tell us that mothers love us more than our fathers. No mother even prepared their sons against the system; no mother taught their sons about female nature and how to avoid the plantation. Instead, a mother will rather live vicariously through her daughter-in-law and support her secretly in the family courts.

For the gender that claim to hate rape so much and claim to be victims of rape, have you ever seen a vigorous protest against false rape allegations? For the sake of power and leverage, women prefer that they be blindly believed by men when they scream rape and any accused be treated guilty. cheesy

I swear, I will never ever be among those who will "kill" themselves on top mother's day matter. Ubunja said and I can't forget "women are not your friends, and they have never been."

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
OPEN MY FRIDGE AND TAKE 5ALIVE
Guy thanks for the offer
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
geedot:
Let me share you a short story, I remember when I was in JS2 or JS3 then, I have this bros as neighbour, he is a very hard-working printer and makes money[as per average Naija guy then]. He has a girlfriend he was sponsoring through Polytechnic then[Ede Poly to be precise].

This lady comes from Osun state down to Lagos at least twice every month, and people were always envious of their relationship because they seemed really happy[or at least they were].
Note: This bros was the one playing the role of father[I hope you understand what I mean by this] to the lady.

Now, fast forward to two years, the lady is now done with her OND, we just noticed the lady stopped coming, and the bros on the other hand, started becoming moody.
Everyone knew they were having issues, and some of the bros friends tried settling the rancour they had.

Thank God I was present there the day the lady came upon request by the bros friends demanding to see her.
One of the bros friends asked the lady why they are having issues, the lady frankly said she was done with the relationship, with no tangible reason whatsoever.

Guess she just needed someone to help her through OND, and once that was achieved, she didn't need the bros anymore.
The bros was forced to say 'after everything I did for you', the lady replied instantly, 'have you ever demanded for sex and I refused?'.

Lessons I learnt at that early stage of my life are that:
1. Average Nigerian girlfriend are prostituting indirectly. They equate money to sex you both had.
2. Helping a lady through school with the hope of marrying her most cases end in tears.
3. Ladies are mostly the only one benefitting from relationships, you both enjoy the sex[which most ladies even enjoy more], and still part with your hard earned money.
4. The one more committed in a relationship loves the more and at risk of losing more if the relationship goes south.

All I'm trying to say here is, Women are smarter and brutal than how some men perceive them to be. The only way not to be at the losing end is by being smarter and more brutal.
Underneath that fragile look is a monster who doesn't care who gets burnt to achieve her own aim.
GUN SHOTS FOR YOU.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:43am On Oct 24, 2020
grin
Savagethe21st:
spot on bro. No woman would bring up her toxic feministic ideas if she to date a man like ronaldo or neymar
rihanna and Tonto Dikeh will
Savagethe21st:
spot on bro. No woman would bring up her toxic feministic ideas if she to date a man like ronaldo or neymar
Savagethe21st:
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Men, do not fall for the halo effect: the fact that she acts in a particular way that tends to defer an aspect of AWALT, does not mean NAWALT. Frequency is what differs here, and regardless of it, "AWALT" still stands.

Authority: Vet her, because AWALT.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Liposure: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Men need to realise there is no nawalt anywhere, and there is nothing like happily ever after, just blissful ignorance and willful endurance. We should not forget so easily as redpill men that a woman's word count for nothing but her actions are what we look at. We don't even need their actions since the redpill has given us a sufficient grasp of their nature.

(1) Because she says she is not a feminist doesn't mean it is true.
(2) Because she says she cares about men's issues doesn't mean it is true.
(3) Because she says she desires the downfall of gynocentrism doesn't mean it is true.
(4) During courtship/dating, because she says she would never do what other women did to their husbands in the divorce courts and take your kids away from you doesn't mean she will act differently.

Presenting herself as a nawalt doesn't mean she is a nawalt. There are no nawalt unicorns.
nothing but the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2020
sorry but what is AWALT and NAWALT?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tickles001(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2020
ObinnaValentine:
sorry but what is AWALT and NAWALT?

AWALT: all woman are like that

NAWALT: not all women are like that

The former is a saving truth, and the later is a deadly lie.

In simpler words: It is safer for you to swallow a ticking time bomb than to believe NAWALT.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CosmicPhoenix: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2020
I don't think so,even Beyonce keeps her feminist bullshit in check.

FRANKOSKI:
grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2020
Okay my very good friend/roommate from the university days started dating our neighbor (100 level), then we were in 300 level. They almost got married after we were done with school. She just got a Job not far from me and we reconnected. Then I dey settle their matter.

We became friendly once more visited each other couple of time, went clubbing and she go drunk couldn't go home (stay with her parents), I lounge us in a hotel close by (I didn't have sex with her) but before then I use to press her and what not when she visits.

Things was getting a bit complicated, we had to sit down and define the relationship.

I am not very much in touch with my friend but we are good, that's not the reason though but I don't want to commit to anything serious right now, I have should project to complete and she knows I don't need anything from her (I believe she likes that about me). I told her we should just be friends.

She actually said that whatever discussion I took she would be cool with it, I decided friends is okay. She didn't object to it but she said it was okay.

A month later she travel for a 3 month training program in another state, we kept in touch videoing calling, she started behaving funny bring up erotic gist when we are gisting calling me love and all that.

I later caution her on all of that, she no hear entirely. She come dey gist me about one of her colleague wey she meet for there from another branch (funny and all that, the normal fuckboys type) he is sometimes in her room when we call.

Of the blue, some weeks later she started telling me how she appreciates me and all that, she likes but she don't know how I really feel; "sometimes you would care sometimes you behave as if you need no one". That guy was in the room and was about leaving then she was pleading with him to come back later. I really don't care if he is having sex with her (but I wish he would for her sanity seek).

After that I told her believe ending communication would be better, because this will end in tears. She objected but later gave up.

I just prefer her as a friend (if there is a down side to this let me know).

Which step would be appropriate or do I need to correct right now?

PS: most actions were down in the heat of the moment or as a result of some emotion which happened between not long ago before the action.

I was just living in the moment with her, I don't see her in the future.

Discuss accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2020
CamusMidas:
Okay my very good friend/roommate from the university days started dating our neighbor (100 level), then we were in 300 level. They almost got married after we were done with school. She just got a Job not far from me and we reconnected. Then I dey settle their matter.

We became friendly once more visited each other couple of time, went clubbing and she go drunk couldn't go home (stay with her parents), I lounge us in a hotel close by (I didn't have sex with her) but before then I use to press her and what not when she visits.

Things was getting a bit complicated, we had to sit down and define the relationship.

I am not very much in touch with my friend but we are good, that's not the reason though but I don't want to commit to anything serious right now, I have should project to complete and she knows I don't need anything from her (I believe she likes that about me). I told her we should just be friends.

She actually said that whatever discussion I took she would be cool with it, I decided friends is okay. She didn't object to it but she said it was okay.

A month later she travel for a 3 month training program in another state, we kept in touch videoing calling, she started behaving funny bring up erotic gist when we are gisting calling me love and all that.

I later caution her on all of that, she no hear entirely. She come dey gist me about one of her colleague wey she meet for there from another branch (funny and all that, the normal fuckboys type) he is sometimes in her room when we call.

Of the blue, some weeks later she started telling me how she appreciates me and all that, she likes but she don't know how I really feel; "sometimes you would care sometimes you behave as if you need no one". That guy was in the room and was about leaving then she was pleading with him to come back later. I really don't care if he is having sex with her (but I wish he would for her sanity seek).

After that I told her believe ending communication would be better, because this will end in tears. She objected but later gave up.

I just prefer her as a friend (if there is a down side to this let me know).

Which step would be appropriate or do I need to correct right now?

PS: most actions were down in the heat of the moment or as a result of some emotion which happened between not long ago before the action.

I was just living in the moment with her, I don't see her in the future.

Discuss accordingly.

Step to what? You acted great at first and now you're doubting your own decision? For what?

You made it clear she is your friend, stick to that. She is prolly one of these confused types who wants to eat their cake and have it. You set a boundary before, she respected and even adored that but women always want what they can't have so she wanted to break you down. Classic women BS.

And oh that guy in her room? Unless he is one of those nice nice boiz, Mudafvcker is giving it to her real good. wink.

You made a decision, stick to that or she will manipulate dafuq out of you and you'll lose her respect.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2020
luminouz:

Step to what? You acted great at first and now you're doubting your own decision? For what?

You made it clear she is your friend, stick to that. She is prolly one of these confused types who wants to eat their cake and have it. You set a boundary before, she respected and even adored that but women always want what they can't have so she wanted to break you down. Classic women BS.

And oh that guy in her room? Unless he is one of those nice nice boiz, Mudafvcker is giving it to her real good. wink.

You made a decision, stick to that or she will manipulate dafuq out of you and you'll lose her respect.
Can't be far from the truth, I guess I was bored and the thought of her keep popping on my head. Thanks for the reaffirmation.

What if I tempted to call her? (Any recommended effective approach would be appreciated please).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2020
CamusMidas:

Can't be far from the truth, I guess I was bored and the thought of her keep popping on my head. Thanks for the reaffirmation.

What if I tempted to call her? (Any recommended effective approach would be appreciated please).

You guys ain't fighting na and unless you both agreed never to communicate, you can still call but make sure your calls have a purpose or meaning attached to it and make sure she calls more than you do(thats the only way to maintain the dynamics)

Besides, does she have a skill or something? Engage her on that, make her work for you, strictly business. That will make firmly put her in her place. For example, an I.T babe can build apps for you at lower prices, a fashion designer building your apparels or something. I discovered that if you can switch your brain to looking at a woman in a particular perspective, you dont get too tempted to roll her in the sheets

Any woman I put in the friendzone ain't escaping from it, yet she will be my friend, becoming beneficial to me in many other ways,not sex. Likewise a sisterzoned babe. They won't be too close for comfort and yet too far away for her absence to make my heart fonder. I just keep them close enough, to BENEFIT ME!

Thats just my humble opinion

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2020
luminouz:

[b]You guys ain't fighting na and unless you both agreed never to communicate, [/b]you can still call but make sure your calls have a purpose or meaning attached to it and make sure she calls more than you do(thats the only way to maintain the dynamics)

Besides, does she have a skill or something? Engage her on that, make her work for you, strictly business. That will make firmly put her in her place. For example, an I.T babe can build apps for you at lower prices, a fashion designer building your apparels or something. I discovered that if you can switch your brain to looking at a woman in a particular perspective, you dont get too tempted to roll her in the sheets

Any woman I put in the friendzone ain't escaping from it, yet she will be my friend, becoming beneficial to me in many other ways,not sex. Likewise a sisterzoned babe. They won't be too close for comfort and yet too far away for her absence to make my heart fonder. I just keep them close enough, to BENEFIT ME!

Thats just my humble opinion
I was the one that insisted on cutting the communication. She pleaded abit and assure me that she know her place and won't cross boundaries but she always does. I don't trust her on maintaing the boundaries.

I wholeheartedly like the concept of using them for my benefit, but I end up feeling guilty (wish I could rid myself of that).

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2020
CamusMidas:

I once the one that insisted on cutting the communication. She pleaded abit and assure me that she know her and not cross boundaries but she always does. I don't trust her on maintaing the boundaries.

I wholeheartedly like the concept of using them for my benefit, but I end up feeling guilty (wish I could rid myself of that).

Since she always does, cut her off then.

You feel guilty? shocked not like you removed her kidneys for money ritual na wink
How I wish you can see how ruthless women can be and how they use men, maybe, you won't feel so bad. This same geh you dey pity won't pity you if roles were reversed.

One love

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bwilliam(m), Hedgefunds and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.