Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2805255 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (2227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
For young lads who find their way into this room.

And for older folks too. cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Let's take for example Nigeria presently, men like you in power favouring their kinsmen only, stealing wantonly, high end corruption etc, are they running the country logically or emotionally?
we dont give answers to vaginarian here. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sabbiboi: 1:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Simp ing is a disease

A female lodge mate came to my room very early
yesterday morning for me to help her solve an assignment, we are very close and engage in chit-chat a lot. She admires my good look and it brought her more closer. She acts like a saint and believe herself to be someone who hears from above.

In between the visit, she asked me is it possible for a lady to visit a man's house without him touching? I replied it's. Reasons maybe because of the man's commitment or level of spirituality. She then explained how she traveled to her new boyfriend's few days ago who is a graduate and a teacher and from a well to do family.
She said he didn't make sexual advances to her after they both slept on the same bed for two nights, although his mother lives in the same house. They both attend CCC church and the man also have a high level of spirituality.

The bone of contention here is, she said the man washed her cloth shocked before she left and it's normal because he doesn't allow his past girlfriends to do his washing.
Still during the conversation she got an alert of #2,000 anonymous probably from this same person and said that's her daily allowance. She could be lieing.
This same girl has a struggling married young guy that brings her food before going to work sometimes in the morning, the guy works as a part-time caterer and a microfinance bank agent.

All this stories get annoying to me because I can't comprehend the kind of favor she gets from this men. She's not beautiful, but got a seemingly good character.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:37am On Nov 02, 2021
sabbiboi:
Simp ing is a disease

A female lodge mate came to room very early
yesterday morning for me to help her solve an assignment, we are very close and engage in chit-chat a lot. She admires my good look and it brought her more closer. She acts like a saint and believe herself to be someone who hears from above.

In between the visit, she asked me is it possible for a lady to visit a man's house without him touching? I replied it's. Reasons maybe because of the man's commitment or level of spirituality. She then explained how she traveled to her new boyfriend's few days ago who is a graduate and a teacher and from a well to do family.
She said he didn't make sexual advances to her after they both slept on the same bed for two nights, although his mother lives in the same house. They both attend CCC church and the man also have a high level of spirituality.

The bone of contention here is, she said the man washed her cloth shocked before she left and it's normal because he doesn't allow his past girlfriends to do so.
Still during the conversation she got an alert of #2,000 anonymous probably from this same person and said that's her daily allowance. She could be lieing.
Thh#is same girl has a married young guy that brings her food before going to work sometimes in the morning, the guy works
beta males orbiting around her dont know that with women,less is more.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 2:18am On Nov 02, 2021
Herbsworks:
So something happened today and I am going to share later

Modified:
While I was in my apartment I got a call from my neighbor to please come to his flat. When I got there I saw wraps of MJ on the floor. According to him he saw the mj and risler in his girlfriend apartment grin So my neighbor has been dating this advanced lady that works as a top gun in one of the banks in Naija. According to him he met her in his church and she seemed like the church girl.

According to him she was a prayer machine. So he fell for her cos he has always wanted a spiritual woman even tho she wasn’t his spec physically. With time she pressured him to start visiting her apartment often. She showed him the spiritual side of her life not knowing this girl sleeps with top men in the banking sector, smokes MJ, party, a bisexual, and clubs.

He was shocked to see MJ and risler in her bag and room and also saw condoms. Even tho he said he wasn’t hurt I knew he was lying cos he was sweating inside AC. After he has narrated his ordeal I told him that the girl didn’t scam him, he was the one that let his guard down cos he saw her as a church girl So the woman showed him the part he wanted to see.

This buttresses what we have been saying here that a woman will only show you the side you want to see. If you want her slut side then it’s upto you as the man to bring it out otherwise you’d end up marrying her while she cheats with a guy that has her slutty side. But unfortunately over religious people will not learn.

Because you saw a girl in a church or she doesn’t wear jewelries, or she doesn’t use makeup, or she doesn’t like worldly songs or she prays as if God owes her doesn’t mean she’s different.

My neighbor feels scammed cos he felt she should have told him the truth. She also told my friend she’s 35 meanwhile he saw her document that has her real age 41. He also saw her previous marriage certificate even tho she never told him she was married. I also didn’t forget to tell him that he will be surprised to know that she has kids grin

I told him to thank his God he hasn’t wife her cos she would have been cheating on him with men that understands her slutty side while she pretends to be a mother in Israel at home grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 2:26am On Nov 02, 2021
ExtremeDot:

Yeah. Was just curious. The story seem like a movie.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:26am On Nov 02, 2021
REDPILLL 101:Never trust a woman's word's,watch her actions instead
REDPILL 101:Women love to move with the herd

Na so these two scenarios happen for my front at once undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:28am On Nov 02, 2021
what were the organizers thinking in the first place??
Link abeg grin

RAGGA40:
Redpill Guys have you watch that video of a
male MMA fighter and a female MMA fighter that fought on 29th oct, 2021, the guy beat shege out of the girl,
#genderequalityindeed

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hahn(m): 7:03am On Nov 02, 2021
sabbiboi:
Simp ing is a disease

A female lodge mate came to my room very early

The bone of contention here is, she said the man washed her cloth shocked before she left and it's normal because he doesn't allow his past girlfriends to do his washing.
This same girl has a struggling married young guy that brings her food before going to work sometimes in the morning, the guy works as a part-time caterer and a microfinance bank agent.

All this stories get annoying to me because I can't comprehend the kind of favor she gets from this men. She's not beautiful, but got a seemingly good character.

This girl is at the top of her game.

Give her a fist bump on my behalf abeg grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaymicheal852: 7:20am On Nov 02, 2021
G0LANHEIGHTS:

I don't want to ever get married. To me marriage is synonymous to suffering. I just want to have 2 to 3 kids tops preferably boys and teach them the right way and if they eventually decide to follow the multitude then it's their problem.
Freedom and peace of mind is what i value most, women can't guarantee me this and that's why i don't need them. I haven't really figured out a way yet on how i can really actualize this dream of mine. I shared this thought with a friend at the office and he told me that I've completely gone mad. Sighs
Martinez39s
CaveAdullam
Skepticus
Pansophist
Et all
I need your thoughts on this.

You’ve actually gone mad lol ,it’s not going to be easy ,but it’s very much possible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 7:21am On Nov 02, 2021
RAGGA40:
Herbsworks,
sir please keep us updated on the happenings of the underground events concerning the married, singles, virgins and nonvirgins...

I stopped cos some people complained that I was promoting promiscuity with married women.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2021
Herbsworks:

I stopped cos some people complained that I was promoting promiscuity with married women.
Abeg ignore them SIR.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2021
MJBOLT:
what were the organizers thinking in the first place??
Link abeg grin

Check it via youtube.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:29am On Nov 02, 2021
DAY 306, REDPILL 2021

Men must not see weakness as an opportunity to relent into their shell. But that they must challenge what stand before them and leverage on it to whatever benefit that may be embedded. Whatever a man transcend is below man and whatever that scare him is above him.

Every man cannot be at the top, however, every man must endeavor to triumph above his present level.

Authority: be strong.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2021
No matter who is at fault, allowing a woman raise voice on you is a sign of weakness

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2021
Ah was talking to a girl recently, she provoked me. Ah just yarn her my mind, b4 i know she don send one boy com give me gift say make i no vex. grin grin grin

Pity a man who knows nothing abt TRP

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2021
CaveAdullam:

To be realistic she is the one that is shameless and useless. All these b!tches just wake up one day and start spilling rubbish from their unkempt mouths.

They want a man to foot their bills, bills accumulated not as a result of a productive work with prospective returns, but bills borne out of discontentment, lust for material goods. These are bills she leverages on to compete with other sisters and also used in baiting men devoid of feminine whims and caprices. These sects of idiots want to always reap without soiling their hands. They tend to gaslight men so that they can easily fall and creep like ants into their pockets.

Men that know their worth give women or people out of their own willingness, in fact, they are the cheerful givers. They give because of empathy. Only women that has proven to be of effective use or has behaved in ways worthy of rewards are the only candidates qualified for this act of love; of privilege not right, of luck, and must thank their stars for such a beautiful day.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:58am On Nov 02, 2021

lion's don't roar when hunting for preys.

Don't ever let your girl know you on some redpill diet. Keep it discreet!

#streetdrills

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Oya soco soco
Soco soco soco
Soco soco baby oh
Soco soco soco soco so
Oya gbefu lokpu
Lokpo lokpo lokpo
Oya gbefun baby oh
Soco soco soco grin

Will they ever learn?
Well, all we do is hope they Don't.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2021
After graduation with lots of dreams and hopes for the future you become awaken to the reality of being a Nigerian sad . You couldn’t believe what has happened to you cos despite being among the best graduating students in your set you find yourself roaming around the streets of Lagos searching for just a job that can help you unburden your numerous financial burdens. Or you find yourself working in a factory or teaching and earning 25,000 in a whole month. An amount that some of your age mate spend to buy a bottle of wine in a club.

Life hasn’t been fair to you but you so much believe in your ability and that has kept you going despite having enough reasons to drink snipper or tie a rope on your ceiling fan.

While you’re struggling to survive as a man, your female coursemates/ friends/ colleagues/ age mate etc are traveling the globe with their rich sugar daddy or boyfriends and riding on different lengths and width of dicks. She’s enjoying her youthfulness while you’re trying to survive as a man. Though it seems nobody is seeing you now that you’re suffering, what you don’t know is that some of those girls around your age group are monitoring your life improvement on social media or your WhatsApp status.

Whenever you try to ask one out you always get turned down and told to hustle first and the women will come - which you’ve believed and that has kept you going.
Because a man can’t be on the floor forever you start experiencing growth in your life and finances. You start buying more wears and your handsomeness starts manifesting. You discover that whenever you post a picture of you in one of your new wears you always get one or two replies from ladies that never knew you existed. You can finally afford to buy a better phone with better camera quality and that has given you away that your life is improving.

At this point in time you felt it’s time to get a woman of your own. A woman that meets your criteria, a woman that can make any man turn his neck, a woman that you can be proud to show to your friends, a woman that will be loyal to you, a woman that you can spoil with money so that she won’t cheat on you. Finally you find one that seems so easy to get.

You have met her several times and even tried to talk to her and she has always snubbed you and given you the palm (talk to the palm). But things seems different now cos with just a hello from you she’s already smiling and showing you her 32 grin What changed, was it because she was in a relationship before? you ask yourself. Yes she was but that wasn’t why she gave you a cold shoulder. She did cos she had sized you from your head to your toe and felt you’re not in the class of guys she can date or give her number.

But this time was different cos you now look better, fatter, fresher, ‘tusher’ and she probably saw your car key tangling on your finger. Before you could say “hi my name is...” she has already told you hers. Without hesitation she gave you her number and waited allnight for you to call which you eventually did cos you felt like you’ve won a jackpot for an angel like her to give you her attention.

To be contd.......

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:34am On Nov 02, 2021
dhiqson:
Oya soco soco
Soco soco soco
Soco soco baby oh
Soco soco soco soco so
Oya gbefu lokpu
Lokpo lokpo lokpo
Oya gbefun baby oh
Soco soco soco grin

Will they ever learn?
Well, all we do is hope they Don't.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2021
You ask her out on a date and she agreed. You took her to an expensive restaurant that she has probably been taken to several times by some of the rich guys that has had a taste of her pussy. You compliment her wears and start telling her how beautiful she is and how you have wished she was yours. You told her of how you have downloaded some of her pictures on social media and fantasize about her. While you’re saying these she’s smiling and thanking God that you have made money and chosed her when you could have chosen someone else. You don’t want to annoy her so she doesn’t change her mind about you so you make up your mind to take it slow with her cos to you she seems like a homely girl but what you don’t know is that the number of di*ks she has riden is more than the number of taxis you have entered in your life.

You start telling your friends about this amazing gurl that has finally accepted to date you after chasing her for years. You send her pictures to your friends and they all were happy for you except two who took their time to congratulate you cos they know you are about to wife a public toilet. But because they know you’re already in love they had to keep their cool cos “never advice a man in love”.

You can’t just stay a day without calling her several times because you’ve read somewhere that women should be given all the attention they need inorder to keep them. She noticed how deeply you have fallen for her so she decided to cashout before it’s too late. She starts demanding little by little until you have bought her the latest iPhone, gotten a better apartment for her or paid her rent, put her and her mom on monthly allowance, taken her to all the nice locations in your state.

So after much pressure for her to visit you she eventually did. While you’re trying to “make love to her” she reminds you that she doesn’t sleep around and you’re her third boyfriend and she tells you she doesn’t want a man who’s not ready to settle down. She wants a man who’s ready to put a ring on her finger. After telling her that you’re different from the other guys she has dated and even cursing her exes for breaking up with an angel like her she giggles and gives you the sex you have ever had. She took you to heaven even and back. And because you have been denied sex all this while, you felt like a man again.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2021
My brother herbsworks, that’s how the cycle move.

Don’t hate the game hate the game changer.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2021
Herbsworks:
You ask her out on a date and she agreed. You took her to an expensive restaurant that she has probably been taken to several times by some of the rich guys that has had a taste of her pussy. You compliment her wears and start telling her how beautiful she is and how you have wished she was yours. You told her of how you have downloaded some of her pictures on social media and fantasize about her. While you’re saying these she’s smiling and thanking God that you have made money and chosed her when you could have chosen someone else. You don’t want to annoy her so she doesn’t change her mind about you so you make up your mind to take it slow with her cos to you she seems like a homely girl but what you don’t know is that the number of di*ks she has riden is more than the number of taxis you have entered in your life.

You start telling your friends about this amazing gurl that has finally accepted to date you after chasing her for years. You send her pictures to your friends and they all were happy for you except two who took their time to congratulate you cos they know you are about to wife a public toilet. But because they know you’re already in love they had to keep their cool cos “never advice a man in love”.

You can’t just stay a day without calling her several times because you’ve read somewhere that women should be given all the attention they need inorder to keep them. She noticed how deeply you have fallen for her so she decided to cashout before it’s too late. She starts demanding little by little until you have bought her the latest iPhone, gotten a better apartment for her or paid her rent, put her and her mom on monthly allowance, taken her to all the nice locations in your state.

So after much pressure for her to visit you she eventually did. While you’re trying to “make love to her” she reminds you that she doesn’t sleep around and you’re her third boyfriend and she tells you she doesn’t want a man who’s not ready to settle down. She wants a man who’s ready to put a ring on her finger. After telling her that you’re different from the other guys she has dated and even cursing her exes for breaking up with an angel like her she giggles and gives you the sex you have ever had. She took you to heaven even and back. And because you have been denied sex all this while, you felt like a man again.
Omo this your story. Sounds too personal grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2021
Herbsworks, this is an eyeopener, keep the hints and stories coming; thanks...

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2021

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2021
At age 29 she has seen everything she wanted to see and needed to retire from whor*ng around and you look like someone that she can retire to; a cute, tall, financially stable young man.

Meanwhile, you on the other hand is a young man that life hasn’t given the privilege to enjoy life and while it seems your village pipo have removed their hands from your matter and luck has shined on you you met her; someone that knows almost all the clubs in the state and whose puss* has taken all sizes of dixks. Meanwhile your di*k is just starting to come alive and still needs to experience too.

She starts pressuring you to put a ring on her finger so that you can enjoy the benefits of a husband cos according to her she has a lot of things to do to you but you can’t access without a ring. Then while your life is about to begin cos you’ve started touching money, you decide to wife a woman that her beauty is about to fade.

Finally you fall to her manipulation by preparing for a wedding or if you refuse, she starts coming to your apartment often and allowing you to f*ck her anywhere and anyhow you want until she breaks the news to you that she’s pregnant and she can’t abort it cos it’s risky and her dad has warned her and her sisters never to abort a child cos it’s a sin. But what you don’t know is that the number of foetus she has aborted is more than the population of some villages. Immediately you heard she’s pregnant you became joyful cos finally you’re about to become a dad. You can’t allow her to abort your baby cos you’ve told yourself that you will never allow any girl to abort your baby or you have read somewhere that it is irresponsible not to take responsibility for your child even if the woman involved is using you as her retirement plan.

You fall for her manipulation by getting married to her before the pregnancy becomes obvious.

Now you’re a married man with a baby on the way. A time you should have used to explore your bachelorhood, take care of your family that were there for you when no one else was, a time to invest, a time to travel the world and experience things, is a time you have hooked yourself down by a woman who has enjoyed and explore her youthfulness.

As you are trying to adjust, she starts exhibiting her true character and showcasing the reasons while all her exes never took her to the altar.

As a man no matter how long it took you to make money, never rush into marriage. Take your time, pay back the kindness of those that where there during your wilderness experience, travel the world, starts that dream business, charity organization, go clubbing (if you club), explore different puss*es etc cos at this point in your life is when those women that have enjoyed their youthfulness would want to hook you down with marriage and control your life thereby leaving you in regret and making you a candidate of “Joro please hide my identity”

Love and light

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Herbsworks:
After graduation with lots of dreams and hopes for the future you become awaken to the reality of being a Nigerian sad . You couldn’t believe what has happened to you cos despite being among the best graduating students in your set you find yourself roaming around the streets of Lagos searching for just a job that can help you unburden your numerous financial burdens. Or you find yourself working in a factory or teaching and earning 25,000 in a whole month. An amount that some of your age mate spend to buy a bottle of wine in a club.

Life hasn’t been fair to you but you so much believe in your ability and that has kept you going despite having enough reasons to drink snipper or tie a rope on your ceiling fan.

While you’re struggling to survive as a man, your female coursemates/ friends/ colleagues/ age mate etc are traveling the globe with their rich sugar daddy or boyfriends and riding on different lengths and width of dicks. She’s enjoying her youthfulness while you’re trying to survive as a man. Though it seems nobody is seeing you now that you’re suffering, what you don’t know is that some of those girls around your age group are monitoring your life improvement on social media or your WhatsApp status.

Whenever you try to ask one out you always get turned down and told to hustle first and the women will come - which you’ve believed and that has kept you going.
Because a man can’t be on the floor forever you start experiencing growth in your life and finances. You start buying more wears and your handsomeness starts manifesting. You discover that whenever you post a picture of you in one of your new wears you always get one or two replies from ladies that never knew you existed. You can finally afford to buy a better phone with better camera quality and that has given you away that your life is improving.

At this point in time you felt it’s time to get a woman of your own. A woman that meets your criteria, a woman that can make any man turn his neck, a woman that you can be proud to show to your friends, a woman that will be loyal to you, a woman that you can spoil with money so that she won’t cheat on you. Finally you find one that seems so easy to get.

You have met her several times and even tried to talk to her and she has always snubbed you and given you the palm (talk to the palm). But things seems different now cos with just a hello from you she’s already smiling and showing you her 32 grin What changed, was it because she was in a relationship before? you ask yourself. Yes she was but that wasn’t why she gave you a cold shoulder. She did cos she had sized you from your head to your toe and felt you’re not in the class of guys she can date or give her number.

But this time was different cos you now look better, fatter, fresher, ‘tusher’ and she probably saw your car key tangling on your finger. Before you could say “hi my name is...” she has already told you hers. Without hesitation she gave you her number and waited allnight for you to call which you eventually did cos you felt like you’ve won a jackpot for an angel like her to give you her attention.

To be contd.......

Wtf did i just read. Very very telling write up that almost brought a tear to my eye.

My life just flashed before me and i realized how much I’ve been ordinary and stuck in the matrix.

Ordinary here means your life is predictable and can be explained away using norms and social constructs dictated by a few in the society.

I even feel abit of self loathing and have resolved to do better. Eagerly awaiting updates. Thanks for this

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Herbsworks:
At age 29 she has seen everything she wanted to see and needed to retire from whor*ng around and you look like someone that she can retire to; a cute, tall, financially stable young man.

Meanwhile, you on the other hand is a young man that life hasn’t given the privilege to enjoy life and while it seems your village pipo have removed their hands from your matter and luck has shined on you you met her; someone that knows almost all the clubs in the state and whose puss* has taken all sizes of dixks. Meanwhile your di*k is just starting to come alive and still needs to experience too.

She starts pressuring you to put a ring on her finger so that you can enjoy the benefits of a husband cos according to her she has a lot of things to do to you but you can’t access without a ring. Then while your life is about to begin cos you’ve started touching money, you decide to wife a woman that her beauty is about to fade.

Finally you fall to her manipulation by preparing for a wedding or if you refuse, she starts coming to your apartment often and allowing you to f*ck her anywhere and anyhow you want until she breaks the news to you that she’s pregnant and she can’t abort it cos it’s risky and her dad has warned her and her sisters never to abort a child cos it’s a sin. But what you don’t know is that the number of foetus she has aborted is more than the population of some villages. Immediately you heard she’s pregnant you became joyful cos finally you’re about to become a dad. You can’t allow her to abort your baby cos you’ve told yourself that you will never allow any girl to abort your baby or you have read somewhere that it is irresponsible not to take responsibility for your child even if the woman involved is using you as her retirement plan.

You fall for her manipulation by getting married to her before the pregnancy becomes obvious.

Now you’re a married man with a baby on the way. A time you should have used to explore your bachelorhood, take care of your family that were there for you when no one else was, a time to invest, a time to travel the world and experience things, is a time you have hooked yourself down by a woman who has enjoyed and explore her youthfulness.

As you are trying to adjust, she starts exhibiting her true character and showcasing the reasons while all her exes never took her to the altar.

As a man no matter how long it took you to make money, never rush into marriage. Take your time, pay back the kindness of those that where there during your wilderness experience, travel the world, starts that dream business, charity organization, go clubbing (if you club), explore different puss*es etc cos at this point in your life is when those women that have enjoyed their youthfulness would want to hook you down with marriage and control your life thereby leaving you in regret and making you a candidate of “Joro please hide my identity”

Love and light
Please continue.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Herbsworks:

Love and light
Wise man. Thanks for this.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Winnerly:

Wtf did i just read. Very very telling write up that almost brought a tear to my eye.

My life just flashed before me and i realized how much I’ve been ordinary and stuck in the matrix.

Ordinary here means your life is predictable and can be explained away using norms and social constructs dictated by a few in the society.

I even feel abit of self loathing and have resolved to do better. Eagerly awaiting updates. Thanks for this
The guy story is far too accurate.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
@herbsworks,nice one. You are spitting real stuffs right dere. angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (2227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.