Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2780526 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2021
I no know o, America and Canada is a fvcked up place for men.

posty56:
shebi? grin, which way then for people wey one marry hide your asset?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2021
FELLAS REMEMBER THIS!

ITS THE WOMAN'S JOB TO KEEP AND BUILD HER HOME AND IT'S YOUR JOB AS AN HIGH VALUE MAN TO DESTROY YOUR HOME.

ENLIGHTENED SELF-INTEREST IS THE GOAL!!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2021
posty56:
men no they learn if you wan marry do pre nup, as for me IVF nobody is taking my shift without my consent

UNLESS U PLAN ON HAVING CHILDREN U SHOULDN'T BE THINKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED!

BE IT IN A GYNOCENTRIC SOCIETY OR NOT

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

UNLESS U PLAN ON HAVING CHILDREN U SHOULDN'T BE THINKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED!

BE IT IN A GYNOCENTRIC SOCIETY OR NOT
nah I am not planning on getting married , but will want children do yeah.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
MJBOLT:
I no know o, America and Canada is a fvcked up place for men.

is a pity grin.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by darfay: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ketapu:
Field Report

I CAN NEVER TRUST ANY LADY AGAIN IN MY LIFE

For more than a year now, I've been swallowing a lot of red pills. My awakening is all thanks to Ubunja. I stumbled upon one of his threads more than a year ago and since then, I've never looked back.

Now to why I can't trust any woman again.

This evening, I decided to improve my women-approaching skills. I'm currently serving (nysc) in one of the universities in Niger Delta area. For the first few months of my stay, I was minding my business and not interact with ladies. However, within the last one week, I have decided to step up. Within the last 1 week, I have approached one fellow corper and used Mode One approach (of Alan Currie) to woo her. I told her that I just want friendship and sex with her. I'm not interested in a committed relationship. She gave me an LJBF (let just be friends) offer, which I rejected. No be me she go use do mugu.

Today, I received more than the shock-of-my-life. I decided to walk around and outside the school this evening (6:30pm to 9pm). I got to one area that seems to be beer joints. These joints are everywhere. I saw a lot of ladies scantily dressed. I instantly knew they are prostitutes. I summoned courage to walk up to one guy there and ask him: "How much do they fuuccck these girls?"

The guy answered: "N500."

I was shocked.

You mean pussssy is this cheap?

The prostitutes I saw are what some guys would brag about as their girlfriends. I now pity guys who go into serious relationship with girls. You may never know the type of girl you're dating.

I left the beer joint area and decided to go to the female hostel area. I did that with the aim of cold approaching a lady to woo her.

On getting there, I sat down looking around and waiting for my target. I suddenly changed my mind when I saw what was going on. I saw many cars packed around the hostel.

Then, girls were coming out of the hostel and will just stand by the road.

Then, owners of the cars will just approach them and within 1 or 2 minutes, the girls will enter their cars and off they go.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Waaaooooh! These are the ladies many guys will later pay heavy bride price on.

Jesus!

My heart bleeds.

I have heard a lot of these tales before but I didn't see them in real life until today.

Guys, these ladies don't care. All they want is to enjoy themselves at their youthful age and then, when they hit the wall look for one unfortunate guy to turn to their husband.

I can never marry a lady that I don't deflower. And mind you, fake virginity now exist. My task now will be to know how to differentiate between fake and real virgin.

Overall, I can't trust any lady again in my life. Not possible.

For the remaining months I have for my nysc, I will now be frequenting the female hostel more often at night to remind myself of why I should never trust any lady again.

Someone needs to tell you that you're sick in the head

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
posty56:
nah I am not planning on getting married , but will want children do yeah.

Then b ready to raise ur kids in a dysfunctional state

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

Then b ready to raise ur kids in a dysfunctional state
ok

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
No woman's life will be destroyed because she's not hinged to a man in any way - whether through kids, marriage or a family. undecided

Men are going their own way, yet they are the one shooting up women and stalking and raping them because of sexual rejection and rejection to relationships. For all of the bitterness y'all claim feminists have, how many of us are going out to shoot men because we can't find a date?

So, no. The lack of suitable partners for marriage will not both affect us, or affect us the same way and our responses to such will definitely not be the same.

Even here on Nairaland, call it pretentiousness, but you'll never know if some lady likes a guy, even back when the 'toasting threads' were a thing, you'll find women declaring their feelings for a guy. Let it be a man that likes a girl, he'll troll her to heaven and hell and back, shame the living daylight out of her and do all manners of despicable thing to her because he wants her attention.

The men that ask women out normally are the outliers. The women that shoot up men because of rejection are also outliers. So it is a big fat lie when y'all come up with the 'women don't take rejection well' line. No matter how hurt or pained she is, a rejected lady is hardly thinking of ways to meet a man on the road and rape him in revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

ITS THE WOMAN'S JOB TO KEEP AND BUILD HER HOME AND IT'S YOUR JOB AS AN HIGH VALUE MAN TO DESTROY YOUR HOME.
Arhh
Please re-read your post and edit
Unless there's something i'm missing

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lightway:
No woman's life will be destroyed because she's not hinged to a man in any way - whether through kids, marriage or a family. undecided

Men are going their own way, yet they are the one shooting up women and stalking and raping them because of sexual rejection and rejection to relationships. For all of the bitterness y'all claim feminists have, how many of us are going out to shoot men because we can't find a date?

So, no. The lack of suitable partners for marriage will not both affect us, or affect us the same way and our responses to such will definitely not be the same.

Even here on Nairaland, call it pretentiousness, but you'll never know if some lady likes a guy, even back when the 'toasting threads' were a thing, you'll find women declaring their feelings for a guy. Let it be a man that likes a girl, he'll troll her to heaven and hell and back, shame the living daylight out of her and do all manners of despicable thing to her because he wants her attention.

The men that ask women out normally are the outliers. The women that shoot up men because of rejection are also outliers. So it is a big fat lie when y'all come up with the 'women don't take rejection well' line. No matter how hurt or pained she is, a rejected lady is hardly thinking of ways to meet a man on the road and rape him in revenge.
K

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin please yall should ignore the delusional cvnt up there,na attention she dey find.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lightway:

Women and men are different and thus behave differently... no matter what anybody says.

Majority of crimes are committed by men and in most cases against other men. Women are generally less violent (thus use laws to punish men), so of course a woman would not look to rape a man because of rejection because:

1. She cannot unless the man allows her.
2. She has many other guys hitting on her

Men with options dont look to shoot up or rape a woman because of rejection. he would just call one of his girls to come over. undecided

In addition, there are more instances of men going haywire following a rejection because in general, men go after women and therefore are rejected more.

I usually don't like to talk about feminists in third world countries because, feminism only exists after a country has been developed by men.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Zabiboy:

Arhh
Please re-read your post and edit
Unless there's something i'm missing

IT JUST MEANS THAT AS AN HIGH VALUE MAN YOU SHOULD ALWAYS ACT SINGLE WEN YOU GET MARRIED.

YOUR LEVEL OF ENLIGHTENED SELF INTEREST DURING THE MARRIAGE SHOULD BE SO GREAT THAT IT ALMOST AS IF U WANNA DESTROY YOUR HOME

ITS THE WOMAN'S DUTY TO PLEASE, KEEP AND BUILD THE HOME NOT YOURS!!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
UncleJudax:

Women and men are different and thus behave differently... no matter what anybody says.

Majority of crimes are committed by men and in most cases against other men. Women are generally less violent (thus use laws to punish men), so of course a woman would not look to rape a man because of rejection because:

1. She cannot unless the man allows her.
2. She has many other guys hitting on her

Men with options dont look to shoot up or rape a woman because of rejection. he would just call one of his girls to come over. undecided

In addition, there are more instances of men going haywire following a rejection because in general, men go after women and therefore are rejected more.

I usually don't like to talk about feminists in third world countries because, feminism only exists after a country has been developed by men.

If you think/believe that your long post can make her think logically and say "oh I understand now", then you might have missed a vital dose of the redpill... Its all emotional to her, a male vs female thing.
Please, Ignore her to avoid derailing the thread.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
DEMZEE:
FELLAS REMEMBER THIS!

ENLIGHTENED SELF-INTEREST IS THE GOAL!!

Guy calm down. Life no hard reach like this nau. God forbid

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

This one Deep pass TRP grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
mattfeuter:

E no deep anything.

It's plain irrational and extreme. Disgusting to say the least. I understand that a man has to be tough to compel his wife to focus on the home as a priority but saying "destroy your home while she keeps it together", that is devilish.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
luminouz:
Some Spartacus response shiit!!! grin
Its like the redpill community has more Talibans than Afghanistan cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
mattfeuter:

ThisisIkemefuna:

I was drinking kunun zaki when I read this two comments and the level at which I burst into laughter now has me wiping kunu off my shirt cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Oyin2212:
https://www.nairaland.com/6826067/thats-not-democracy-sanusi-sule#107169585

Check it out guys. What sĂȘun said.
Women are not Rational thinkers,they are quick to abuse power based on emotions...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Meedon:

Thank you for posting this.

You're welcome. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

She must chase you, u must chase excellence!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

E no deep anything.

It's plain irrational and extreme. Disgusting to say the least. I understand that a man has to be tough to compel his wife to focus on the home as a priority but saying "destroy your home while she keeps it together", that is devilish.

It's maxim bruhh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Blueelf: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
posty56:
ok

I like your reply bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Blueelf: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
G0LANHEIGHTS:

K

Nice one bro

grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
DEMZEE:

IT JUST MEANS THAT AS AN HIGH VALUE MAN YOU SHOULD ALWAYS ACT SINGLE WEN YOU GET MARRIED.

YOUR LEVEL OF ENLIGHTENED SELF INTEREST DURING THE MARRIAGE SHOULD BE SO GREAT THAT IT ALMOST AS IF U WANNA DESTROY YOUR HOME

ITS THE WOMAN'S DUTY TO PLEASE, KEEP AND BUILD THE HOME NOT YOURS!!

Settle down and read this again. I understand what you are really trying to say: importance of self interest. However, what you have in mind doesn't correlate with these letters of yours. There's certainly a misnomer.

But if you still insist, I most respectfully say you are wrong! (The reasons are obvious, no need for any explanation).

Have a nice day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ah was talking to a girl currently b4 i know ds babe say make i buy am gift. I just say no problem, if only she know d kind pills may i don swallow she go de fear me grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Blueelf:

I like your reply bro
I don't trade words online I simply right ok or just ignore you instead of dragging myself in mud, besides will Smith and Jada that is married aren't his family dysfunctional? he son Jayden is a gay, drug addict junkie, weird tattoos, in daughter I don't understand that one, so how did come up with the conclusion a single parent will raise dysfunctional family? my decision not marry stems from the fact that I don't just fancy the idea of spending my life with one person or somebody disturbing me to know my whereabouts I don't have that strength or nagging , I don't like nagging so my guy leave that guy up there, as far as you surround children with love care(motherly figure) and discipline you go dey alright.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
I found any extra thing to share smiley

We have to protect our lads so they don't become what we condemn. smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Ah was talking to a girl currently b4 i know ds babe say make i buy am gift. I just say no problem, if only she know d kind pills may i don swallow she go de fear me grin grin grin
Bayern Munich Ni cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jman06(m): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tonnyray:
Selah.
This really touched me! That's one difference between the whites and blacks. The whites are mostly honest and selfless, while blacks would rather satisfy immediate selfish desires without looking at the bigger picture of how their actions affect their future, immediate society and humanity at large.

That selfishness and dishonesty is the missing link in our quest for development.

Sorry for digressing.

7 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akamudom(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.