Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754167 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:06am On Nov 17, 2021
ObinnaValentine:
I want to begin lifting some Redpill shii on here to all my social media handles esp Facebook (that app ehn tuehh!)

Say make I inform una make e no be like copy right infringement grin grin
get ready to get bashed o grin people no like to dey hear pure truth and they would crucify you when you try to remove their sweet illusions.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:15am On Nov 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 3:31am On Nov 17, 2021
I done dey get sense now

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 3:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Hormones, biology, oxytocin, dopamine, serotonin; something about man being a social being and all that.

It's quite hard to transcend these things and a lot of folks on this thread have to come to the understanding that women are not the enemy.

Nature is!!!

That's just the way I see it. wink
All those things can happen without marriage though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2021
DAY 321, REDPILL 2021

1. If womanly strength is not suited for war, to compete in the rough and tough terrain as men, womanly strength ought to polarise male's problem outside the battlefield.

2. The beautiful woman already misconstrue her beauty for strength. She see no need to act as complement or to improve herself. Her beauty is her god and her, a priestess, and definitely expect men to worship her. She procrastinate, remain complacent and lazy because as men worship her beauty, they bring fruits of good tidings to her doorstep. She is full of entitlement and enforces it to siphon the unintelligent of her desires. Her beauty is her manipulative master key.

3. Her narcissistic supplies is underlyed by the number of approbations she receives. If her non chalant attitude brings her good tidings why expect her to work? So, in order to get more, she must wrestle with the forces that tends to debilitates her beauty: her mirror no longer remains a compeer that reflects her beauty but a hard metal that roughly reflects her outlooks; men becomes her enemy because they no longer desire her; and nature she swears on because it never informed her about this day when her beauty will decline.

Who can rescue the beautiful woman from herself?

Authority: positive feminity.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2021
ObinnaValentine:
I want to begin lifting some Redpill shii on here to all my social media handles esp Facebook (that app ehn tuehh!)

Say make I inform una make e no be like copy right infringement grin grin

See you see banning wink cheesy the last time I tried I was banned a month from posting

My hand no dey o

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2021
grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2021
Sounds harsh but Nike Adexa is damn right. A lot of women confirming Hypergamy here. It is what it is. ‘Love’ women at your peril, it’s better you just understand them than love them because their love is conditional, they’re incapable of loving unconditionally. Hypergamy is cold and ruthless #trp

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2021
heartofcity12:
Sounds harsh but Nike Adexa is damn right. A lot of women confirming Hypergamy here. It is what it is. #trp
They're are actually confirming it themselves. Mad o

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2021
Oyin2212:

They're are actually confirming it themselves. Mad o
I always laugh at guys that upgrade their ladies when dating them. cry

It always end in cries�

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2021
heartofcity12:
Sounds harsh but Nike Adexa is damn right. A lot of women confirming Hypergamy here. It is what it is. #trp
Lol. Thank goodness a woman said it with her mouth. Even at that, a blue pill man was still arguing with her, calling her take "bad energy." What saddened me was the way the guy was genuinely happy for his girlfriend. There are guys who have good intentions towards their girlfriends and have been helpful to their spouses, yet we all know how it turned out when their girlfriends made more money and met better options. These guys were dumped regardless of the sacrifices they made in the past, that's hypergamy for you. Some women are not just content to leave, they will add derision, belittling remarks and attitude while leaving. These guys don't deserve it after everything, but it is what it is. It pays and helps to take the red pill.

If a woman confirmed and reaffirmed the red pill to blue pill men, most wouldn't listen; they would say the woman should speak for herself and not other decent and good women out there. Lol. These men will say things like "because you (and your friends) are like that doesn't mean other women are like that. There are decent and good women out there."

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2021
KennethIbe59:
I done dey get sense now
This is actually an old but common scam. If you send them Transport they'll block you and move on.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Smartb0y:

I always laugh at guys that upgrade their ladies when dating them. cry

It always end in cries�

I always tell guys to stop upgrading women and investing so much in them and their growth all in the name of romantic relationship. Women are not good investments in this regard, deal with it. Leave her at the level you found her, e her why; take what you want and shift her aside, simple. What men are usually looking for in relationships can be gotten without relationship so why single out one woman, accord more regard to her by committing to her, invest and spend on her and start doing serious boyfriend-girlfriend stuff for many months or few years? Kilode? grin What special and meaningful thing men usually think they have in relationships are usually lies, assumptions, illusions, blissful ignorance or overrated śhits.

That's just my take. I am mostly referring to conventional romantic relationships.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
Lol. Thank goodness a woman said it with her mouth. Even at that, a blue pill man was still arguing with her, calling her take "bad energy." What saddened me was the way the guy was genuinely happy for his girlfriend. There are guys who have good intentions towards their girlfriends and have been helpful to their spouses, yet we all know how it turned out when their girlfriends made more money and met better options. These guys were dumped regardless of the sacrifices they made in the past, that's hypergamy for you. Some women are not just content to leave, they will add derision, belittling remarks and attitude while leaving. These don't deserve it after everything, but it is what it is. It pays and helps to take the red pill.

If a woman confirmed and reaffirmed the red pill to blue pill men, most wouldn't listen; they would say the woman should speak for herself and not other decent and good women out there. Lol. These men will say things like "because you (and your friends) are like that doesn't mean other women are like that. There are decent and good women out there."

Blue pilled men are huge part of the problems. They don’t like to learn even when women are telling them the harsh realities straight to their faces. More screenshots comments on the post to confirm ‘hypergamy’ bro.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2021
heartofcity12:
Blue pilled men are huge part of the problems. They don’t like to learn even when women are telling them the harsh realities straight to their faces. More screenshots comments on the post to confirm ‘hypergamy’ bro.
Hypergamy is natural. The more men we have learning and accepting this and the fact that the love they have be brought up to believe is non-existent from a woman's end, the better. Look at young blue pill men who can do better with their lives (especially financially) giving themselves the burden of needless romantic relationships where they invest time, money and energy only to later see that it was all futile. In your productive years, focus on building, growing and establishing yourself; don't take women and relationships seriously. You have more to gain by that.

Till evening.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 17, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
What's this turn on about?
Could it be that many married women, or fiancee easily get banged by men below their class but for their dirty manly look...
E.g mechanic, hardlooking driver...to expect fidelity from our female spp is really like driving a camel through a needle hole

Continuation...

Using me as case study in a redpill thread? undecided

What da fụck!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2021
Hey guys. Let me run my thought process through the house.

So there’s this lady, hit her up on Linkedin last year and asked for an outing but she ghosted me after few replies.

This year, got a new high profile job and you know the way linkedin announces this. She liked the notification and i decided to test the waters again. This time she gave me her number easily.

I want the outing but can’t bring myself to call as i feel like I’m being used.

I wasn’t good enough while working job A but now I’ve become good enough at job B while she has remained at same job since last year which isn’t exactly a fantastic one either.

My pain is, why do i have to travel the seven seas and become successful before being good enough to be given a phone number for a date while all she has to do is exist and remain on same spot?

Guys would argue, just fvckk her and dump her but in doing so, i’m likely to expend some resources which I don’t think she is even deserving of.

Am i being too sensitive?

@Ubunja what’s your take on this please?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2021
cc winnerly.
frankly speaking she felt you were worthless below her presumed class of men that roll with her. So now you have a high profile job, she finds you attractive so to say this that girl is a leech. Bro if people that cannot appreciate you when you down are not worthy to be with you when you are up. Discard those people like ruppled tissue papers into the wastebin, those people are timewasters, life draining poisons, opportunitic grabbers.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
RAGGA40:
cc winnerly.
frankly speaking she felt you were worthless below her presumed class of men that roll with her. So now you have a high profile job, she finds you attractive so to say this that girl is a leech. Bro if people that cannot appreciate you when you down are not worthy to be with you when you are up. Discard those people like ruppled tissue papers into the wastebin, those people are timewasters, life draining poisons, opportunitic grabbers.

Thanks alot for this and i 100% align with you. It’s sad

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
heartofcity12:
Sounds harsh but Nike Adexa is damn right. A lot of women confirming Hypergamy here.
Nike Adexa is right. Nothing harsh about it. Hypergamy is a reality, it has been since time immemorial. What is befuddling is why we're hyperventilating about it. Nature has structured it such that being physically weaker they must harness their only resource (beauty/sex appeal) to ensure their survival and optimal wellbeing as well as that of their progeny. So the real question remains why does it bother us so much all of a sudden?
How many of us would do better if we were born female?

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tonnyray:
Nike Adexa is right. Nothing harsh about it. Hypergamy is a reality, it has been since time immemorial. What is befuddling is why we're hyperventilating about it. Nature has structured it such that being physically weaker they must harness their only resource (beauty/sex appeal) to ensure their survival and optimal wellbeing as well as that of their progeny. So the real question remains why does it bother us so much all of a sudden?
How exactly are they weaker, mind elaborating??

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tonnyray:

Women now surpass men in college degrees by almost three to two. Women's earnings grew 44% in real dollars from 1970 to 2007, compared with 6% growth for men.” Women are becoming stronger entrepreneurs as well.

Women are more likely to have a bachelor's degree than men (41.7% compared with 36.2%) among full-time, year-round workers. This is particularly true for workers under age 60. As older educated male workers age out of the labor force, this pattern of the college-educated workforce dominated by women may continue.

Already we know biologically they're stronger than us.

You can't judge a person's capability based on physicality, especially not in this 21st century

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
I have a friend, Fred (not real name) who was in a debacle. I've known him from UI days. He was a guy who was from a poorer background than I was, and judging from my own background that was really tragic (if you get the drift). Fred was a tall, fine boy (actually an inch taller than I am) but of course broke to the bone. Like every bloody student then he was able to scrape one or two pussies here and there during our undergrad days. Now after school things really took a downturn cos no family support whatsoever. Fred was a great guy. In my life I have just 3 people I call friend and he's one. An uncle of his introduced him to computer village in Lagos and from there he took interest in IT. His break came from there and next thing he was the toast of the biggest IT firms gaining ground in Nigeria. When myself and Fred had the following convo, he was earning approximately N2m/month.
He had a major concern. Fred had started dating as expected and his specs were exquisite. As in mouthwateringly gorgeous. Then he asked me "would Tomiwa date me if I was still broke and busted as I was barely 3 years ago?" I laughed and told him the truth an emphatic "NO".. and trust me that doesn't make her a bad person. It makes her what she is, a woman. Tomiwa as at then worked with a private jet leasing company. From a rich background, just got back from obtaining her Masters in the UK.
I looked Fred in the eyes and told him the home truth:
"Nigga if you wanna get married, discard this mentality. Class dynamics have totally changed the circle we both operate in. No point dwelling in the unwholesome past. Inasmuch as we as men can marry down anyhow we want if we so desire, you cannot expect this from a woman in her prime. There is absolutely no way you can tell if a woman would have loved you in your former state. Just assume it's a big safe NO. You should simply appreciate GOD for your current state and go all out for the one that best meets your requirements in a woman".

Story ends well. He's married with 2 kids now to one of the most gorgeous, down to earth women I've ever seen (not Tomiwa by the way). She's even more upper class but surprisingly more humble. Their home is the only place in Lagos I conveniently lodge (and this without reservation) because of the enviable atmosphere of love, warmth and fun.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tonnyray:

Oh well hypergamy has always been a thing from time immemorial, in fact men used to contest to win a woman back then but mind you those women had value due to their cultural indoctrination, majority retained their virginities, they were ready to help and support their spouses’ business, they were submissive to their men, that is why men didn’t have any issue with ‘hypergamy’ of a woman then. Can you get those values in the present day women anymore? Can you get virginity in today women anymore when they’re busy throwing morals out of the window, Some men will even trash you for finding virgins. You’ll be shamed by both women and simps for finding yourself a virgin girl. Prostitution is practiced by a lot of women now and packaged with names like runs, package, hookup, and the likes, are they willing to submit to their men anymore?, are they willing to help their husband grow in his business, are they ready to cook and clean and not term it as slavery? There goes your answer to why hypergamy bothers men in the present time. Yes hypergamy is a reality and the redpill is here to shed more light on it. Men will accept female hypergamy wholeheartedly if women also stay true to their end of the bargain. That is what changed my brother. Do the math.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
"All men are scum"
"All women are hoes"
These anthems are unique to only one set of people: LOSERS.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
heartofcity12:

those women had value, majority retained their virginities, they were ready to help and support their spouses’ business, they were submissive to their men, that is why men didn’t have any issue with ‘hypergamy’ of a woman then. Can you get those values in the present day women anymore? Can you get virginity in today women anymore when they’re busy throwing morals out of the window

You've said it all bro,now they want to eat their cake and have it
Never gonna happen!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tonnyray:
"All men are scum"
"All women are hoes"
These anthems are unique to only one set of people: LOSERS.
To each his own , i guess you're for NAWALT

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Smartb0y:

You've said it all bro,now they want to eat their cake and have it
Never gonna happen!!!

Never!
More like hypergamy in h0es. They want traditional men but they’re not ready to be traditional women, you can’t be a modern woman and wanting to enjoy the privilege of ‘hypergamy’. Nahh
If they choose to be overly hypergamous, men will continue to be overly polygamous too.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Winnerly:
Hey guys. Let me run my thought process through the house.

So there’s this lady, hit her up on Linkedin last year and asked for an outing but she ghosted me after few replies.

This year, got a new high profile job and you know the way linkedin announces this. She liked the notification and i decided to test the waters again. This time she gave me her number easily.

I want the outing but can’t bring myself to call as i feel like I’m being used.

I wasn’t good enough while working job A but now I’ve become good enough at job B while she has remained at same job since last year which isn’t exactly a fantastic one either.

My pain is, why do i have to travel the seven seas and become successful before being good enough to be given a phone number for a date while all she has to do is exist and remain on same spot?

Guys would argue, just fvckk her and dump her but in doing so, i’m likely to expend some resources which I don’t think she is even deserving of.

Am i being too sensitive?
Not one to miss a chance of "viewing the lay of the land" I'd say you go for that 'outing' but with your Game face on, have fun...When you book an outing, you must also have other activities lined up as well should it become a no show or flake off from the lady which is expected or you could 'beg off' the outing with her with much apologies on the eleventh hour as result of you 'being too busy'..This boosts your attraction level to her, so much so that she actually looks forward to spending time with you...So you act and reward her with your almighty presence thereafter the ball is in your court untill the time you f**k up, lose frame and act all simpish..

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Talk2nanro(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Smartb0y:

Society is the problem not nature.

Men understood woman nature hence why patriarchy was introduced therefore putting nature in its place and creating sort of like a balance.

Now, that balance has been compromised result being what we see in this modern times.

. This is the wisest thing i have read here.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
get ready to get bashed o grin people no like to dey hear pure truth and they would crucify you when you try to remove their sweet illusions.

grin grin I don give then the notice already..mk fb and the likes no ban me I go use subtle non direct posts

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
Modern women. More reason why men don’t want to marry anymore.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mrgbenga1, austinereds(m), sabbiboi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.