Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771713 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sulmeza(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tonnyray:
Life will always be about individual choices.
What's best for you is not necessarily what's best for me.
So why all the angst?
I was brought up in a monogamous home. Dad and mom didn't have much but they gave us the best they could offer.
They modelled family to us. Were they the perfect couple? No way (if any such exists). They had their fair share of issues. But stuck it out through thick and thin to the end.
I run by the values they bequeathed to me.
It will be hard for anyone who grew up in the kind of home I was raised to be so toxic about the marriage institution.
You seem to have a solid ethical orientation; that explains the reason for your strong conviction against the typical, and somewhat radical, aspects of the redpill. Kudos to you for knowing where to draw the line.

My issue with you is your tendency to "over shalaye"......trust me, it ain't necessary! You need to understand that many of the guys here are neckdeep in the redpill matrix, and have very little, if any, regard for morals and societal ethics.

So, please stop trying too hard to justify your stances each time they appear to go against the tenets of the radical/amoral aspects of the redpill. Just drop your comments and meuve - you don't need no one's validation.

People with discerning minds know how to filter information and absorb what is relevant (discarding what is not). So, please do not stop sharing your views.......

Peace....

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
1. The only validating and more convincing reason for a long term, conservative, traditional, monogamous marriage/ relationship: to raise healthy kids, especially healthy boys that will mature into quality kings! This fact science proves daily. Other reasons like companionship, assistant, 24/7 fvck mate, blah blah are important but secondary.

Children raised in a poor but stable family (2 parent household) do better than the ones that grew in a 1 parent household, or with foster, step or grand parent(s) regardless of their socioeconomic status!

2. Men should keep marriage aside if their primary focus is continuation of a lovey dovey affair with a woman (no more hide and seek), and not to raise quality children---what is of true value to men as far as nature and biology is concerned. He can beat societal cajoling and henpecking by staying aloof from them especially family and loved ones if he doesn't want to be troubled with marriage palaver.

Everything in life has it pros and cons---focusing on one side will make you a victim of the other side. Understand the nature of the game before playing it!

I came to trouble your peace!

PS: Martinez39s, this is my response to your reply to Lightway. Rough sketch though!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
We can't eat our cake and have it. It's either power or women. Tonnyray sided with power.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Romantic affection from a woman will flood your body with oxytocin.Making your heart warmer and your mind duller.

In addendum: read the story of Samson and Delilah to understand this deeply, if you can't remember the last time you read it, do so now,learn to be happy without women

#RIP corporate Machiavelli

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
learn to be happy without women

Sadly,this can be equated to asking some to cut off their fingers, they see it as an impossible feat.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
sulmeza:
You seem to have a solid ethical orientation; that explains the reason for your strong conviction against the typical, and somewhat radical, aspects of the redpill. Kudos to you for knowing where to draw the line.

My issue with you is your tendency to "over shalaye"......trust me, it ain't necessary! You need to understand that many of the guys here are neckdeep in the redpill matrix, and have very little, if any, regard for morals and societal ethics.

So, please stop trying too hard to justify your stances each time they appear to go against the tenets of the radical/amoral aspects of the redpill. Just drop your comments and meuve - you don't need no one's validation.

People with discerning minds know how to filter information and absorb what is relevant (discarding what is not). So, please do not stop sharing your views.......

Peace....

Lol!

1. The redpill is amoral until an outsider runs that amoral game on you. There is a natural and amoral explanations to every immoral acts! There is an amoral reason for r*pe, homicide, theft, infanticide. This amorality doesn't starts and ends with sex or the redpill.

But we are humans and not wild goats and cats, hence, our intelligence ranks high above our cousin primates and other animals we share same ancestry with.

2. The essence of moral and ethical codes is to transcend above these primal instincts of ours---eat, play, sex and some times violence unlike other animals. Also, by the time we all begin to run with these primal instincts uncontrolled and unchecked, we become slaves to them and the negative effects bludgeon. For this reason, state laws, religion and other cultural groups are vital for the moral stance they represent.

3. Definitely, religious folks will find trouble assimilating some redpill pills because it counters their moral stance. However, it must also be understood that humans will never become entirely moral, immoral or amoral, rather, they will oscillate among each of them depending on their current position. What one needs to do is to try by all means to protect himself because not all the time he will encounter a good Samaritan.

4. Nobody gives a fvck about your moral stance. Know that life is a game and people play it differently but to this aim: profit, power and control. And any of the tools that pays---morality, immorality, amorality, will be implemented.

Have a nice day.

PS: Tonnyray, do get this.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Romantic affection from a woman will flood your body with oxytocin.Making your heart warmer and your mind duller.

In addendum: read the story of Samson and Delilah to understand this deeply, if you can't remember the last time you read it, do so now,learn to be happy without women

Is he dead ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
Goddamn! It is too bad that what was supposed to be a simple and civil discussion devolved into something else.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Degrezhaa:

Is he dead ?

Yes according to his Twitter feed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
CaveAdullam:
1. The only validating and more convincing reason for a long term, conservative, traditional, monogamous marriage/ relationship: to raise healthy kids, especially healthy boys that will mature into quality kings! This fact science proves daily. Other reasons like companionship, assistant, 24/7 fvck mate, blah blah are important but secondary.

Children raised in a poor but stable family (2 parent household) do better than the ones that grew in a 1 parent household, or with foster, step or grand parent(s) regardless of their socioeconomic status!

2. Men should keep marriage aside if their primary focus is continuation of a lovey dovey affair with a woman (no more hide and seek), and not to raise quality children---what is of true value to men as far as nature and biology is concerned. He can beat societal cajoling and henpecking by staying aloof from them especially family and loved ones if he doesn't want to be troubled with marriage palaver.

Everything in life has it pros and cons---focusing on one side will make you a victim of the other side. Understand the nature of the game before playing it!

I came to trouble your peace!

PS: Martinez39s, this is my response to your reply to Lightway. Rough sketch though!

Will you ever get married? Yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lightway:

Will you ever get married? Yes or no?

Marriage is a beautiful thing

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
CaveAdullam:

An unforgettable memory has been sealed in the hollows of this woman for life! Every of her positive and negative emotions she will henceforth have in regards to sexual relationship will stem from this root.

The impression is not only to fvck her, but to own her soul! The men that creates turbulent and unimaginable emotions in women make them Pavlov's dogs!

Word!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

So sad. I have been following his posts for a while and I must say he is very intelligent.
He will be missed.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mosdii(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
1. Never Fight Over/For A Woman

2. Never Cry Over/For A Woman

3. Never Die For A Woman

4. Never Beg A Woman For Love That Can Never Happen.

Stay Red Always

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Like in real life?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
This post literally broke the net. First time a woman done something substantial for a man, and it’s on every blog. Take your time to read through. Same thing men have been doing for donkey years and not even appreciated or mentioned.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
As you already know, they’re natural born redpillers, you shouldn’t be surprised by these comments.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tonnyray:
It takes a fool not to note the operative word "IF".
Marriage is a risk just like any other risk. Men take risks. It's inalienable to our existence. Intelligent men take worthwhile, calculated risks.
Count the cost. If the risk is worth it to you go ahead. If it's not, go monk mode. No point discouraging either party. No point disparaging the institution either.
Baba I de Respect U so much, ur vibes no get part-2, I so much like ur orientation about REDPILL. Even though I don't comment too much but trust me I de folo Dix thread 24/7
May OLUWA continue to nourish you and other Redpillers with more knowledge.
ONE LOVE

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
heartofcity12:
This post literally broke the net. First time a woman done something substantial for a man, and it’s on every blog. Take your time to read through. Same thing men have been doing for donkey years and not even appreciated or mentioned.
The lady did what she did cos she was past the wall and the numbers of eligible suitors are declining,thus she had to fatten her cow to make the most out of him.

The young man took the offer cos he is from the world poverty capital and he needs that offer to survive and leave the shithole.

IT'S A CONTRACT THAT BOTH PARTIES ARE WILLING TO TAKE MASKED AS LOVE.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
LutanFyah:
The lady did what she did cos she was past the wall and the numbers of eligible suitors are declining,thus she had to fatten her cow to make the most out of him.

The young man took the offer cos he is from the world poverty capital and he needs that offer to survive and leave the shithole.

Nice observation, so accurate!

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
heartofcity12:
As you already know, they’re natural born redpillers, you shouldn’t be surprised by these comments.
These women are plain evil.

They can't even pretend to be happy for that guy. What a messed up mindset to wish him evil. grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
luminouz:

These women are plain evil.

They can't even pretend to be happy for that guy. What a messed up mindset to wish him evil. grin

That’s how selfish and ruthless they are bro.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
LutanFyah:

Calculated investment and gifts. grin

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Susily(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
LutanFyah:

A MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL contract......and that's far more better than "love" cos love doesn't exist

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
heartofcity12:

That’s how selfish and ruthless they are bro.
Word.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
As regards to the latest Davido trend. It’s funny how social media has messed up with how these females think. Davido is a worldwide recognized artist, with numerous artists and organizations benefiting from him. Even with all her years in media, she thinks Davido got all that money because of mere PR. How many ladies has she helped in her life? Besides selling hypergamy and prostitution. She can as well drop her own sex tape and see if that would boost her PR.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
heartofcity12:
As regards to the latest Davido trend. It’s funny how social media has messed up with how these females think. Davido is a worldwide recognized artist, with numerous artists and organizations benefiting from him. Even with all her years in media, she thinks Davido got all that money because of mere PR. How many ladies has she helped in her life? Besides selling hypergamy and prostitution. She can as well drop her own sex tape and see if that would boost her PR.

What is PR?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrfizy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

What is PR?

It use to mean "Public Relations".

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ogkrakkid(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

It's best to be a free man than be in a relationship with a gold digger cus they always spend their time trying to dig into ur pocket with different senseless format they lay in bed cooking day and night in their prematured brain.they call it hustle.lol.they give u scope like how people always dash dem money without asking for trying to lure u into doing that.lmao..format plenty oo. Yahoo yahoo girls I get d format for pdf I fit send give u if u dm lol...but guys shine ya eyes. Boys sef dey use girls format chop fellow guys sef.lmao..God save us from pocket bugs every where peddling love. tongue

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

What is PR?

Pull Request

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kuriosmynd: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Lol!

1. The redpill is amoral until an outsider runs that amoral game on you. There is a natural and amoral explanations to every immoral acts! There is an amoral reason for r*pe, homicide, theft, infanticide. This amorality doesn't starts and ends with sex or the redpill.

But we are humans and not wild goats and cats, hence, our intelligence ranks high above our cousin primates and other animals we share same ancestry with.

2. The essence of moral and ethical codes is to transcend above these primal instincts of ours---eat, play, sex and some times violence unlike other animals. Also, by the time we all begin to run with these primal instincts uncontrolled and unchecked, we become slaves to them and the negative effects bludgeon. For this reason, state laws, religion and other cultural groups are vital for the moral stance they represent.

3. Definitely, religious folks will find trouble assimilating some redpill pills because it counters their moral stance. However, it must also be understood that humans will never become entirely moral, immoral or amoral, rather, they will oscillate among each of them depending on their current position. What one needs to do is to try by all means to protect himself because not all the time he will encounter a good Samaritan.

4. Nobody gives a fvck about your moral stance. Know that life is a game and people play it differently but to this aim: profit, power and control. And any of the tools that pays---morality, immorality, amorality, will be implemented.

Have a nice day.

PS: Tonnyray, do get this.
This guy Sabi ...I'm sure some won't still understand.
They need a lesson in
philosophy of morality...lol. And it's not an area an average Nigerian understand cos their view of morality is quite narrow. That's why People feel they understand morality cos they go to church and carry Bible.. yet na Nigeria worse pass in evil, corruption and immorality. question is, where is the morality they claim to own.
Developed countries are far more moral than we religious Nigerians. Yes I can bet u many won't still understand why.
People need to start reading philosophy to get sense in this country....Sorry for my swear words. grin

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Heard Young Dolph just got wasted.
Sad. sad

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mystiquefia and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.