Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2781637 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
Never left bro. TRP is family.

For those interested in a deviation from the uproar happening around the thread, this is a story I'd like to share in support of the short red pill nuggets Jeroboam shared.

Picks Mic

I have a good friend Christian, now Christian is in a bestie relationship with a lady, Jasmine. Now this relationship is purely platonic, I mean no romance in anyway. This is because, well Christian is a Christian grin . Jasmine is dating Gerard, one of Christian's best friend. So it's a friendship triangle more or less.

Jasmine is a devoted sister, she believes in no sex before marriage, blah blah, and the rest. Well, one of the good ones innit. Her "specs" are tall, handsome, big and strong,devoted to Him, musically inclined and some other specs. Gerrard my guy's guy (so automatically becomes my guy) is almost totally this, guy's totally popular and I must say gets girls calling him left and right (he's in a medical line saturated with girls) and he is a tutorial master.

Who am I, well I'm just the black sheep, not so religious , tells my guys the wildest of things, brush the scales off their eyes - Enlighten them. So, I became friends with Jasmine, it was almost unavoidable. I lived close to Christian, we three were in the same department. And I found out that my Gerrard was already on her beat, I didn't press further, it would've been too complicated.

I and Jasmine talked from time to time, she'd say I wasn't sweet, girl blatantly told me severally she couldn't trust me, lol nobody does - some say it's the eyes, some say it's the aura of mystery surrounding my being, some say it's the way I walk, some don't just know why. I opted to engage her friend, a story for another day though, though incomplete. Jasmine seemed like someone who could do no wrong, like some people would say "a saint" , well I'd tell her from time to time , I didn't trust that shjt, you can't hide the female nature from me.

Enter Richard, tall guy, not so handsome, but popular especially amongst the female folks in school. Guy's a talkative mhen, he can walk up to your girl beside you and start conversing, I'd call him a good player yea. Well he had different ways of catching his prey, lemme just say he is good at what he does. He is strongly known for his escapades, a lot of guys hate him, lol I don't, and the ladies, the heartbroken ones do, and some ones yet to be heartbroken do too.

Jasmine has always told Christian she hated Richard, I'd just scoff and laugh about it, reminding Christian that girls like the bad boys. Gerard always talked about how he hated Richard, lol he had every reason to. I'd see Richard around Jasmine with various attempts, it even happened when I was sitting with Jasmine, I just took my leave especially since I was already on my way. But let's not forget Jasmine "hates" Richard.

Gerrard left the school for some school duties in another town, about 40 minutes drive away.
I and Christian and my other guys would discuss about the female nature, and it looked like I was a prophet/professor/seer of the female nature. So one day during our discussions, Christian said suddenly, even the girls you don't expect do the wildest of things don't trust girls. Immediately I picked it up and asked him about it,
something had to be wrong. He declined telling us saying he couldn't tell us till it dies down. No matter the pressure he wouldn't say it.

Well I got him alone and used the art of manipulation on him. While he was running through his story and covering the actors, I just told him it's Jasmine and Richard, something's happening between them. At first he denied, but later he confessed. The not so shocking news was that Jasmine had a smooching fling with Richard, and according to her, there was no sex.

How did Christian get to know, Jasmine told Gerrard about it, so Gerrard told her bestie, Christian. How could you go visit a guy 11pm in the night under the guise of he's sick, I couldn't just stop laughing. grin grin grin
Well Gerrard told Christian that wasn't the first time she'd tell him about something like this happening, now that was the surprising aspect of it all. Why did you tell him?
I asked Christian what Gerrard did about it, and he said Gerrard wouldn't do anything in the long run, he'd get angry for a while and forgive her. Wow, just wow.

Redpill titbits from this story:
1. Don't trust girls blindly. Even better be guarded, trust no one.

2. I usually tell my guys "relationship wey pass #100 bike abeg no do am" . This is saying long distance relationships aren't worth it, the earlier you go your ways the better. You can disagree on this.

3. Women would rather share and f*ck a renowned play boy, than be with a good guy. It's how they feel at that moment, alpha fxcks beta bucks.

4. Don't make your girl know she's the sole lady in the relationship, better still let her know you have options.

5. Maintain frame and be ready to let go of bad investments. You're most likely to be shxt tested, maintain frame by all means.

6. Alpha doesn't mean you have the beards of Jason Momoa, the body of Dwayne Johnson, the looks of Chris Hemsworth and the ingenuity of Albert Einstein. Being Alpha is being good at what you do, who you are, passing shxt tests and maintaining frame.

7. Maximize your traits to get further, you're naturally handsome, maximize it, you're blessed with great genetics physically, maximize it, you're popular maximize it (Richard did), rich maximize it and so on. Use the talents you've been given to accrue more talents in the long run.

8. Introduce your simp friends to the redpill without introducing them. When they yearn for more, and ask personally you can introduce them to the page. You can't save everyone and not everyone seeks salvation. I've never mentioned TRP to anybody before but it's seen all over me. They just know I'm different.

9. Stay redpilled folks.

Questions/Discussions

1. Why did Jasmine tell Gerard about her trysts?
I feel it's because Gerard known to be a good guy , and due to his "love" will have to forgive her. Gerrard has shenked a lot of girls, hot ready because of Jasmine, not like he's a provider for Jasmine but he just "loves" her.

2. What's the appropriate course of action for Gerrard?
I think this is obvious.

Please I don't want any connection between this and the annoyingly lingering discussion up there. Thanks.

Drops mic.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lightheaded:

For those interested in a deviation from the uproar happening around the thread, this is a story I'd like to share in support of the short red pill nuggets Jeroboam shared.

Picks Mic

I have a good friend Christian, now Christian is in a bestie relationship with a lady, Jasmine. Now this relationship is purely platonic, I mean no romance in anyway. This is because, well Christian is a Christian grin . Jasmine is dating Gerard, one of Christian's best friend. So it's a friendship triangle more or less.

Jasmine is a devoted sister, she believes in no sex before marriage, blah blah, and the rest. Well, one of the good ones innit. Her "specs" are tall, handsome, big and strong,devoted to Him, musically inclined and some other specs. Gerrard my guy's guy (so automatically becomes my guy) is almost totally this, guy's totally popular and I must say gets girls calling him left and right (he's in a medical line saturated with girls) and he is a tutorial master.

Who am I, well I'm just the black sheep, not so religious , tells my guys the wildest of things, brush the scales off their eyes - Enlighten them. So, I became friends with Jasmine, it was almost unavoidable. I lived close to Christian, we three were in the same department. And I found out that my Gerrard was already on her beat, I didn't press further, it would've been too complicated.

I and Jasmine talked from time to time, she'd say I wasn't sweet, girl blatantly told me severally she couldn't trust me, lol nobody does - some say it's the eyes, some say it's the aura of mystery surrounding my being, some say it's the way I walk, some don't just know why. I opted to engage her friend, a story for another day though, though incomplete. Jasmine seemed like someone who could do no wrong, like some people would say "a saint" , well I'd tell her from time to time , I didn't trust that shjt, you can't hide the female nature from me.

Enter Richard, tall guy, not so handsome, but popular especially amongst the female folks in school. Guy's a talkative mhen, he can walk up to your girl beside you and start conversing, I'd call him a good player yea. Well he had different ways of catching his prey, lemme just say he is good at what he does. He is strongly known for his escapades, a lot of guys hate him, lol I don't, and the ladies, the heartbroken ones do, and some ones yet to be heartbroken do too.

Jasmine has always told Christian she hated Richard, I'd just scoff and laugh abou it, reminding Christian that girls like the bar boys. Gerard always talked about how he hated Richard, lol he had every reason to. I'd see Richard around Jasmine with various attempts, it even happened when I was sitting with Jasmine, I just took my leave especially since I was already on my way. But let's not forget Jasmine "hates" Richard.

Gerrard left the school for some school duties in another town, about 40 minutes drive away.
I and Christian and my other guys would discuss about the female nature, and it looked like I was a prophet/professor/seer of the female nature. So one day during our discussions, Christian said suddenly, even the girls you don't expect do the wildest of things don't trust girls. Immediately I picked it up and asked him about it,
something had to be wrong. He declined telling us saying he couldn't tell us till it dies down. No matter the pressure he wouldn't say it.

Well I got him alone and used the art of manipulation on him. While he was running through his story and covering the actors, I just told him it's Jasmine and Richard, something's happening between them. At first he denied, but later he confessed. The not so shocking news was that Jasmine had a smooching fling with Richard, and according to her, there was no sex.

How did Christian get to know, Jasmine told Gerrard about it, so Gerrard told her bestie, Christian. How could you go visit a guy 11pm in the night under the guise of he's sick, I couldn't just stop laughing. grin grin grin
Well Gerrard told Christian that wasn't the first time she'd tell him about something like this happening, now that was the surprising aspect of it all. Why did you tell him?
I asked Christian what Gerrard did about it, and he said Gerrard wouldn't do anything in the long run, he'd get angry for a while and forgive her. Wow, just wow.

2. I usually tell my guys "relationship wey pass #100 bike abeg no do am" . This is saying long distance relationships aren't worth it, the earlier you go your ways the better. You can disagree on this.

3. Women would rather share and f*ck a renowned play boy, than be with a good guy. It's how they feel at that moment, alpha fxcks beta bucks.

4. Don't make your girl know she's the sole lady in the relationship, better still let her know you have options.

5. Maintain frame and be ready to let go of bad investments. You're most likely to be shxt tested, maintain frame by all means.

6. Alpha doesn't mean you have the beards of Jason Momoa, the body of Dwayne Johnson, the looks of Chris Hemsworth and the ingenuity of Albert Einstein. Being Alpha is being good at what you do, who you are, passing tests and maintaining frame.

7. Maximize your traits to get further, you're naturally handsome, maximize it, you're blessed with great genetics physically, maximize it, you're popular maximize it (Richard did), rich maximize it and so on. Use the talents you've been given to accrue more talents in the long run.

8. Introduce your simp friends to the redpill without introducing them. When they yearn for more, and ask personally you can introduce them to the page. You can't save everyone and not everyone seeks salvation. I've never mentioned TRP to anybody better but it's seen all over me. They just know I'm different.

9. Stay redpilled folks.

Questions/Discussions
I feel it's because Gerard known to be a good guy , and due to his "love" will have to forgive her. Gerrard has shenked a lot of girls, hot ready because of Jasmine, not like he's a provider for Jasmine but he just "loves" her.

I think this is obvious.

Please I don't want any connection between this and the annoyingly lingering discussion up there. Thanks.

Drops mic.

Interesting cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't know if it's just me but i find it extremely hard just being friends with a girl.
Most times i just keep it professional if I don't find them attractive.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lightheaded:
Picks Mic
Jasmine is a devoted sister, she believes in no sex before marriage, blah blah, and the rest.
My own Jasmine... grin
Churchgirl format no work on this dude so she don ready to switch mode and drop the goodies.
Egbe oshi grin

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lightheaded:

Picks Mic

Jasmine has always told Christian she hated Richard, I'd just scoff and laugh about it, reminding Christian that girls like the bad boys. Gerard always talked about how he hated Richard, lol he had every reason to. I'd see Richard around Jasmine with various attempts, it even happened when I was sitting with Jasmine, I just took my leave especially since I was already on my way. But let's not forget Jasmine "hates" Richard.

6. Alpha doesn't mean you have the beards of Jason Momoa, the body of Dwayne Johnson, the looks of Chris Hemsworth and the ingenuity of Albert Einstein. Being Alpha is being good at what you do, who you are, passing shxt tests and maintaining frame.

8. Introduce your simp friends to the redpill without introducing them. When they yearn for more, and ask personally you can introduce them to the page. You can't save everyone and not everyone seeks salvation. I've never mentioned TRP to anybody before but it's seen all over me. They just know I'm different.

9. Stay redpilled folks.

Questions/Discussions

I think this is obvious.

Drops mic.

Times without number I have seen girls say “I hate that guy, he’s such an asshole, he thinks every girl likes him and he thinks he can fvck any girl he wants” , the interpretation of this being “That guy has been with lots of girls, he has his way with women and I am frustrated that he hasn’t found me attractive enough to flirt with” , 10/10 times this girl will be receptive to the playboy’s advances because it is in the nature of women to want what other women want. If a girl says “I hate that guy, he’s such an asshole” , she wants that guy’s attention.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
Times without number I have seen girls say “I hate that guy, he’s such an asshole, he thinks every girl likes him and he thinks he can fvck any girl he wants” , the interpretation of this being “That guy has been with lots of girls, he has his way with women and I am frustrated that he hasn’t found me attractive enough to flirt with” , 10/10 times this girl will be receptive to the playboy’s advances because it is in the nature of women to want what other women want. If a girl says “I hate that guy, he’s such an asshole” , she wants that guy’s attention.
Gbam! Redpill 101.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
100% what's up.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Be sorry for yourself. They always come to this realization only when they’re damaged or about to hit the wall.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
heartofcity12:
Be sorry for yourself. They always come to this realization only once they about to hit the wall.
Where do you get all these memes

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Legendoo: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Smartb0y:

Where do you get all these memes

From heaven lol grin.. Kidding. From different plugs bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
heartofcity12:

From heaven lol grin.. Kidding. From different plugs bro.

You're really trying grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Smartb0y:

Thanks fam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Can you just imagine sad
This proves you’ll feel more positive effects of the redpill (as regards to getting girls) in a saner environment, not here where everything is monetized. Stay redpilled.
PS Getting girls is not the only reason for the redpill education, don’t get it confused pls.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Smartb0y:

Sure he is trying. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tonnyray:

My own Jasmine... grin
Churchgirl format no work on this dude so she don ready to switch mode and drop the goodies.
Egbe oshi grin

grin
Jasmine waiting for Alladin the bad guy to take them out of the palace and show them the world.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lightheaded:

Picks Mic

9. Stay redpilled folks.

Questions/Discussions

I think this is obvious.

Drops mic.

That's why I love the redpill... You get to see the shyte in slo-mo before it hits the fan...Why did Jasmine tell Gerard? Because she sees Gerard as a beta orbital and whatever Gerard thought they had together was nothing less than horseshit...I think you should let Gerard be, he's already in simp hell as it is...And yeah, you see that smooch thing Richard had with her?? She was actually f**ked....With Buruntashi, if I put my imagination to 'good' use.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
ichidodo:
That's why I love the redpill... You get to see the shyte in slo-mo before it hits the fan...Why did Jasmine tell Gerard? Because she sees Gerard as a beta orbital and whatever Gerard thought they had together was nothing less than horseshit...I think you should let Gerard be, he's already in simp hell as it is...And yeah, you see that smooch thing Richard had with her?? She was actually f**ked....With Buruntashi, if I put my imagination to 'good' use.
Chilled beer for you comrade, who knows if she was twisted and turned. I told Christian don't believe that shxt, you don't know what actually happened.

I've said it before it's not my job to save anybody, if you can't reason how I do and my little advice, then simp away.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Advice is needed where it is expected

Well, unsolicited advice, as we know, does not lead to anything good. Therefore, if you are not asked – stay reasonably detached.

Especially if a person has to make an important decision. This is HIS life, so don't take on such a big RESPONSIBILITY.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
ichidodo:
Jasmine got piped. Someone's hoe, in the present or past, is someone's nawalt, somewhere.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Being offended is a sign of low emotional intelligence

Women often use this trick in communication with men: "I am offended".
However, it's just an excuse to purse lips...

In fact, BEING OFFENDED is a clear sign that a person lacks emotional intelligence. High-EQ people know how to forgive and keep control over their behavior if they offend someone.

What's to be done?
Increase the level of your emotional intelligence and fight resentment as well.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lightheaded:

Chilled beer for you comrade, who knows if she was twisted and turned. I told Christian don't believe that shxt, you don't know what actually happened.

I've said it before it's not my job to save anybody, if you can't reason how I do and my little advice, then simp away.
When you give them advice and they don't follow it, just sit back and watch them burn a little further. Some will even ask you for advice just for them to do the opposite; I have learnt that most times when people are seeking advice, they are looking for people to validate the decision their hearts have chosen. grin

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
heartofcity12:
Can you just imagine sad
This proves you’ll feel more positive effects of the redpill (as regards to getting girls) in a sane environment, not here where everything is monetized. Stay redpilled.
PS Getting girls is not the only reason for the redpill education, don’t get it confused pls.
Nigeria girls are all useless

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Smartb0y:

Nigeria girls are all useless

Lmao grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Smartb0y:
I don't know if it's just me but i find it extremely hard just being friends with a girl.
Most times i just keep it professional if I don't find them attractive.
If I don't find them attractive, I try to be lewd and talkative just like Richard somehow it tends to break the ice between us and they see me as one of 'them' Therefore, I'm spared the unnecessary sh**t tests, they get to bounce off their lewd fantasies (the ugly ones are the most rabidly horn y group you would ever come across) with yours truly and you can ask for anything within their power(that's my favorite part)....But if they're attractive and within my spec? I just Game the motherf**kers.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
Jasmine got piped. Someone's hoe, present or past, is someone's nawalt, somewhere.

"My own turn will be different " hahaha

Golden words of a loser

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Martinez39s:
It's not a new thing. This too shall pass. The various accounts that are deliberately conniving to argue with themselves will leave when they are tired.
The arguments are too much. Truly, I see a lot of bluepill stuff being mixed with the redpill. But we move. Ignoring is the best course of action at the moment.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
ichidodo:
If I don't find them attractive, I try to be lewd and talkative just like Richard somehow it tends to break the ice between us and they see me as one of 'them' Therefore, I'm spared the unnecessary sh**t tests, they get to bounce off their lewd fantasies (the ugly ones are the most rabidly horn y group you would ever come across) with yours truly and you can ask for anything within their power(that's my favorite part)....But if they're attractive and within my spec? I just Game the motherf**kers.
cool.
I hope you don't mind my asking: How do you game them?

I ask for the sake of learning, not to argue.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
heartofcity12:
Can you just imagine sad
This proves you’ll feel more positive effects of the redpill (as regards to getting girls) in a saner environment, not here where everything is monetized. Stay redpilled.

1. I don't really fancy this term: "It is Nigerian girls/black women mentality". It is all about women! Women doing their thing, and following their instincts in different locations and demographics.

2. Now, in advanced and developed countries were basic amenities are available and unemployment rate is low, women will seek for dudes with athletic figures (good genes and protection) because the economy side of hypergamy (provision) has been provided by proxy, that is, via the government.

While in an underdeveloped nation like Nigeria, women will gravitate towards men that will be able to fund and satisfy their economy side. They do frolick with broke dudes though, but for a short period of time or within intervals. The beta man is always their last option for marriage or long term relationship.

Shift back a little and you'll see clearly that hypergamy is at play whether in developed or underdeveloped countries.

3. Even in Western nations, there are still cases of Incel, simpidenmic, suicide rate, male virginity amongst others which might be weak but positively correlated with men not having access to women.

If hypergamy cannot get that one particular man, it will spread her tentacles!

Thanks.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
CaveAdullam:

1. I don't really fancy this term: "It is Nigerian girls/black women mentality". It is all about women! Women doing their thing, and following their instincts in different locations and demographics.

2. Now, in advanced and developed countries were basic amenities are available and unemployment rate is low, women will seek for dudes with athletic figures (good genes and protection) because the economy side of hypergamy (provision) has been provided by proxy, that is, via the government.

While in an underdeveloped nation like Nigeria, women will gravitate towards men that will be able to fund and satisfy their economy side. They do frolick with broke dudes though, but for a short period of time or within intervals. The beta man is always their last option for marriage or long term relationship.

Shift back a little and you'll see clearly that hypergamy is at play whether in developed or underdeveloped countries.

3. Even in Western nations, there are still cases of Incel, simpidenmic, suicide rate, male virginity amongst others which might be weak but positively correlated with men not having access to women.

Thanks.
Gbam! Female nature is universal. Nigerian is hard, hence women put more effort in looking for a financially stable spouse for marriage. It is adaption to the harsh economy. However, their mating strategy is still the same as that of women all over the world, same as the sexcapades and sexual attraction. The fact that they are putting more efforts to secure a financially stable beta doesn't mean they are not still following their nature behind the curtains. The red pill truths that are valid with Western women are also valid with Nigerian women. I don't know if I have done a good job in conveying my thoughts.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.
well said

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.
Awesome take as always.
You never fail to deliver.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Valwezzy, Martinez39s(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.