Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2758797 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Is this sarcasm? This must be sarcasm!
Gotcha!... I can see Martinez39s swearing at me for this, him saying something like "Your Father like Father Abraham"..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dadrenaline(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2021
Good morning folks. I am always in awe of the words of wisdom that men who have been in the field put out here near every single day — save for the few times distractions come in. You guys have been a blessing to many of us who just come in here to read — and if we're registered members — and click the "like" button.

I say a big thank you to everyone who has genuinely taken his time to teach men and boys true masculinity. Thank you so much.

Now, I don't usually bring my personal dealings to public, but in this case, I might have to compromise this one time.

As much as the red pill is amoral; I am someone that follows the path of Tonnyray, in that, I have a different perspective on the application of the redpill.

I have been soaking these pills since the inception of this thread, and while I didn't really have a platform to display what I knew, I had no idea that my mind was slowly being "renewed."

I am in my second year. In my first, I barely played around with girls, and generally avoided them. But not too long ago, I changed Church and started attending this student fellowship. I didn't like it at first, but I slowly grew my tolerance level and just did my thing. I noticed they had a lot of female leaders, and this was something that had never happened to me before, but I adapted quickly.

Like I said, I did my thing. I flowed more with the guys more, spoke little with the females and just generally avoided trouble.

Until recently, when I heard from my group leader that people (the female leaders including the Branch Pastor) were complaining about me. I supposedly have issues with submitting to authority; poor response and the fact that my words were never said in the right tone.

Her accusations shocked me but I overlooked them at first, until I noticed that the female leaders I played and joked started changing their approach towards me. They became harsher and more often than not, we tend to clash these days.

I really don't like that because I know just how dramatic women can be, especially when they know they can seem to get their way with me. They want me to bend to their whims, obviously, but that's not my person. I am a very agreeable person and most time, very sacrificial so long it involves the church, but other than that...it has to be my way. No negotiations. They seem to hate that.

Now, there are reasons why I can't leave this church, but my first question is how to get around authoritative female leaders with less friction? This is very important.

My second question has to do with my cell leader who invited me to the church and has been on my neck ever since. I have never seen such an aggressive green light signaling before in my life. She would force herself to dance with me; defend me on numerous occasions, even to the displeasure of our leaders; use my personal items such as handkerchiefs and others things time won't let me mention.

The act that truly got was after a particular vigil, work was still ongoing in church, so there was limited space to lay down and sleep. Naturally, spaces were divided to boys and girls, yet she left her female end and moved over to my space, and laid next to me...

My residential Pastor refused vehemently and called her out. She was to move over, but she refused saying that she had a phobia with sleeping in the middle of people. All said and good, oya move over to the end of the female line, she said no. She started crying and saying that no one likes to hear her point of view.

It was a serious affair that early morning, as none of the two women wanted to bend to the other. It was until this girl took her bag and wanted to risk her life to return home in the dead of the night that she was finally allowed to do her thing.

I was told to face the other direction while she slept. I did, but later changed my body position as anyone would while sleeping. Only for me to realize not long after that she was slowly moving her butt to touch my body. Now this girl was attractive — tall with long legs, sizeable bust, thick lips, and a moderate ass, just the way I like my girls —, so I tried hard to control myself. But she wouldn't stop until her butt was firmly glued to my Johnson. How I didn't go beyond half-mast that day was a miracle. But this was the height of it and I intentionally withdrew from her for a long time as I didn't know what she saw in me.

I am a regular joe, fairly tall, a good writer and has the voice of a Light Tenor. That's it. Yet, this girl has been acting like she wants to get Will Smith.

I was at a her place two days ago for church discussion, but she quickly used that opportunity to start her shenanigans again. As much as I like her, I don't want to date anyone now, but I do not want to lose the usefulness that comes with having her obsessed with me. How do I go about this?

Cc Martinez95, Tonnyray, Caveadullum and others.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Martinez39s:
Oh no! I can't believe I listened to the lies of the devil and let toxic redpillers influence me. I can't believe I advised others to ruthlessly put themselves first and not play Abraham and Sarah with any woman. Even if it is a churchy post-wall girl who was bleeped by bad guys in the past who rubbished her in the other room and treated her like trash, I should understand that she is now a new creature in Christ Jesus even when she did countless abortions for them and damaged her womb. Love does not judge by the past and is there through thick and thin. The love between me and the girl should be like no other love.

I think I took the amoral nature of the red pill toooooo farrrr. sad Where is my sympathy and compassion? May God help me and deliver me from joining bad gangs like Ubunja, CaveAdullam, skepticus etc. sad
These toxic masculinity group called Redpillers will be the end of us all...I have one friend when we were in UI medical school, he didn't haff money before,he haff plenty plenty money now and he married his juliet and they now haff two shildren...That is the Romeo and juliet story all men should aspire to even if Juliet come with expired products after my friend has plenty money I will still advice him to marry juliet after all in medical school we were taught modern medical procedures like IVF, Artificial Horse Insemination, Surrogacy even Spermatooplasty...Las las adoption will end the discussion...Win-win situation for everyone..Juliet cashes out with my friend even after running through CCs in her hey days, My friend gets his reward in Heaven because God love White Knights and I get a nice peaceful family to squat with when I fly in from the abload....

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2021
ichidodo:
Here is my counter opinion...I believe tis good to stay behind your wife when the issue of barreness arise especially if you had met her not as a virgin and also after going past the wall...You see, God loves precarious challenges like these and His time is the best. When you trust in God for the fruit of the womb you learn very important virtues like forbearance, patience, putting your woman first, selflessness, Empathy, Sympathy,compassion and charity...All these virtues will store up treasures for you in Heaven therefore you might not ever have children from your wife but you will have your reward in Heaven....Look at Abraham, for example...Cheers.

Abraham also did alot of amoral things

Stop bringing morals here

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2021
I can't believe I listened to toxic redpillers grin cheesy grin cheesy.
It will really end us, let's try to save dem hoes, our reward is in heaven.
How much is IVF sef that we can't do for them if truly we love our wives, even though she whores during her A days, we have to forgive her past atrocious activities because she has changed, she is godly now, we have to stick with her because marriage is for better for worse, till death do us apart grin grin grin grin grin grin
God punish devil grin grin grin
Abeg if you don't get the sarcasm, don't quote me, God no go punish us.

ichidodo:
These toxic masculinity group called Redpillers will be the end of us all...I have one friend when we were in UI medical school, he didn't haff money before,he haff plenty plenty money now and he married his juliet and they now haff two shildren...That is the Romeo and juliet story all men should aspire to even if Juliet come with expired products after my friend has plenty money I will still advice him to marry juliet after all in medical school we were taught modern medical procedures like IVF, Artificial Horse Insemination, Surrogacy even Spermatooplasty...Las las adoption will end the discussion...Win-win situation for everyone..Juliet cashes out with my friend even after running through CCs in her hey days, My friend gets his reward in Heaven because God love White Knights and I get a nice peaceful family to squat with when I fly in from the abload....

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2021
dadrenaline:
Good morning folks. I am always in awe of the words of wisdom that men who have been in the field put out here near every single day — save for the few times distractions come in. You guys have been a blessing to many of us who just come in here to read — and if we're registered members — and click the "like" button.

I say a big thank you to everyone who has genuinely taken his time to teach men and boys true masculinity. Thank you so much.

Now, I don't usually bring my personal dealings to public, but in this case, I might have to compromise this one time.

As much as the red pill is amoral; I am someone that follows the path of Tonnyray, in that, I have a different perspective on the application of the redpill.

I have been soaking these pills since the inception of this thread, and while I didn't really have a platform to display what I knew, I had no idea that my mind was slowly being "renewed."

I am in my second year. In my first, I barely played around with girls, and generally avoided them. But not too long ago, I changed Church and started attending this student fellowship. I didn't like it at first, but I slowly grew my tolerance level and just did my thing. I noticed they had a lot of female leaders, and this was something that had never happened to me before, but I adapted quickly.

Like I said, I did my thing. I flowed more with the guys more, spoke little with the females and just generally avoided trouble.

Until recently, when I heard from my group leader that people (the female leaders including the Branch Pastor) were complaining about me. I supposedly have issues with submitting to authority; poor response and the fact that my words were never said in the right tone.

Her accusations shocked me but I overlooked them at first, until I noticed that the female leaders I played and joked started changing their approach towards me. They became harsher and more often than not, we tend to clash these days.

I really don't like that because I know just how dramatic women can be, especially when they know they can seem to get their way with me. They want me to bend to their whims, obviously, but that's not my person. I am a very agreeable person and most time, very sacrificial so long it involves the church, but other than that...it has to be my way. No negotiations. They seem to hate that.

Now, there are reasons why I can't leave this church, but my first question is how to get around authoritative female leaders with less friction? This is very important.

My second question has to do with my cell leader who invited me to the church and has been on my neck ever since. I have never seen such an aggressive green light signaling before in my life. She would force herself to dance with me; defend me on numerous occasions, even to the displeasure of our leaders; use my personal items such as handkerchiefs and others things time won't let me mention.

The act that truly got was after a particular vigil, work was still ongoing in church, so there was limited space to lay down and sleep. Naturally, spaces were divided to boys and girls, yet she left her female end and moved over to my space, and laid next to me...

My residential Pastor refused vehemently and called her out. She was to move over, but she refused saying that she had a phobia with sleeping in the middle of people. All said and good, oya move over to the end of the female line, she said no. She started crying and saying that no one likes to hear her point of view.

It was a serious affair that early morning, as none of the two women wanted to bend to the other. It was until this girl took her bag and wanted to risk her life to return home in the dead of the night that she was finally allowed to do her thing.

I was told to face the other direction while she slept. I did, but later changed my body position as anyone would while sleeping. Only for me to realize not long after that she was slowly moving her butt to touch my body. Now this girl was attractive — tall with long legs, sizeable bust, thick lips, and a moderate ass, just the way I like my girls —, so I tried hard to control myself. But she wouldn't stop until her butt was firmly glued to my Johnson. How I didn't go beyond half-mast that day was a miracle. But this was the height of it and I intentionally withdrew from her for a long time as I didn't know what she saw in me.

I am a regular joe, fairly tall, a good writer and has the voice of a Light Tenor. That's it. Yet, this girl has been acting like she wants to get Will Smith.

I was at a her place two days ago for church discussion, but she quickly used that opportunity to start her shenanigans again. As much as I like her, I don't want to date anyone now, but I do not want to lose the usefulness that comes with having her obsessed with me. How do I go about this?

This calls for a healthy dose of Gaming...But to brief you on how you go about it be like handing a machine gun to a novice recruit..We could be causing a great imbalance to the Universe and responsible for causing greater harm than good. Why? Because like one of those you mentioned as your mentors you are 'redpill aware' but not quite Redpilled yet. Hell if we psychoanalyse you, we are looking at a big white knight who is way out of his depth on this particular damsel...Ipsofacto, we (Me, I and myself)reserve our comment and siddon look.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Algebrah:
I can't believe I listened to toxic redpillers grin cheesy grin cheesy.
It will really end us, let's try to save dem hoes, our reward is in heaven.
How much is IVF sef that we can't do for them if truly we love our wives, even though she whores during her A days, we have to forgive her past atrocious activities because she has changed, she is godly now, we have to stick with her because marriage is for better for worse, till death do us apart grin grin grin grin grin grin
God punish devil grin grin grin

How much is IVF??! When we say Redpliers are broke boys now, you people will be foaming in the mouth like Rabid Dogs...Gettat..

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2021
K

ichidodo:
How much is IVF??! When we say Redpliers are broke boys now, you people will be foaming in the mouth like Rabid Dogs...Gettat..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2021
dadrenaline:

Thanks bro. I've been where you are at so it just might be pretty easy to drop my take on this. Permit me to refer to my earlier quotes:
Tonnyray:
This life is pretty easy, na we dey complicate life.
Tonnyray:
The bedrock of almost all man/woman issues is when a man who is yet to even define himself/his purpose, rather than pedestalize and prioritize this essential, vital and noble task, "entangles himself with" a woman/women instead.
The difference is, in this case you're the one being sought out not the other way around. The resultant effect remains the same though: distraction from purpose. The answer to your questions will always reside in you. What exactly do YOU want? If sex (I very much doubt it from your tone) her rose petals are already dripping for you. You clearly stated you don't want to date. See bro, the biggest mistake we make is not wanting to hurt these females with the truth only for us to get burnt. And yes we most times always get burnt using this chivalrous format. The only way to win with women is to have a definite stand and be unflinching in your stand and resolve. You're lucky this is happening now on this scale where not much is at stake but trust me it is preparing you for bigger stages in life where a whole lot more will be at stake. Never let your dick control you in your dealings with them. Never let even your heart get the better of you in your dealings with them. And as you might already know concerning my inclinations, never go all out to hurt anyone either. But if by reason of your logical stance anyone gets her feelings hurt or ego bruised na her wahala be rat.

Lest I forget, on the matter of submission to authority, be very sure you are not insubordinate by nature. Very important. Very few things can mess you up in life faster, harder and surer than that. From the scenario you painted I am 95% sure those ladies just want every male around them pussywhipped into obeisance but it would be gross injustice to you if you got issues along this line and it's not quickly addressed. The best way to know however is to engage worthwhile male mentors and to check yourself if there's an established pattern of clashes with authority (male or female).
If there are any further questions or need for clarification I'm at your service bro.
One love.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2021
I'll start taking you all serious when you start preaching to yourselves to shun sex since it involves women else I keep laughing at your deceitful selves. Simp simp simp yen yen yen all the time,there's no man that won't simp one way or the other before he can get any lady to go down with him,you'll be surprised outside here how your Almighty ubunja simp before a lady he wishes to get down with.I'll advise you all to see a shrink because you need it,stop deceiving yourselves and be in tune with reality. They even have that delusional thing they call MGTOW whereas MGTOW=EDTB(Erection Drawing Them Back).

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dadrenaline(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2021
Tonnyray:
Thanks bro. I've been where you are so it just might be pretty easy drop my take on this. Permit me refer to my earlier quotes:

The difference is, in this case you're the one being sought out not the other way around. The resultant effect remains the same though: distraction from purpose. The answer to your questions will always reside in you. What exactly do YOU want? If sex (I very much doubt it from your tone) her rose petals are already dripping for you. You clearly stated you don't want to date. See bro, the biggest mistake we make is not wanting to hurt these females with the truth only for us to get burnt. And yes we most times always get burnt using this chivalrous format. The only way to win with women is to have a definite stand and be unflinching in your stand and resolve. You're lucky this is happening now on this scale where not much is at stake but trust me it is preparing you for bigger stages in life where a whole lot more will be at stake. Never let your dick control you in your dealings with them. Never let even your heart get the better of you in your dealings with them. And as you might already know concerning my inclinations, never go all out to hurt anyone either. But if by reason of your logical stance anyone gets her feelings hurt or ego bruised na her wahala be rat.

Lest I forget, on the matter of submission to authority, be very sure you are not insubordinate by nature. Very important. Very few things can mess you up in life faster than that. From the scenario you painted I am 95% sure those ladies just want every male around them pussywhipped into obeisance but it would be gross injustice to you if you got issues along this line and it's not quickly addressed. The best way to know however is to engage worthwhile male mentors and to check yourself if there's an established pattern of clashes with authority.
If there are any further questions or need for clarification I'm at your service bro.
One love.

Thank you sir for this awesome submission...

Truly, I like this girl and she won't be the first to come to me first as regards relationships. This has been the pattern all my life, including my friends — they always come to me first. This way, I get to choose if I want you or not. It's just that her's has been unusually aggressive.

After many trials and errors, I have finally found my purpose and it requires purity if I want to do well. It's just that this particular girl can be very strongly opinionated yet has a very low mental strength. She has contemplated suicide on few occasions, (and she isn't lying. I have been witness to such depressing times for her) from what she has told me. She cries easily and all of those annoying womanly stuff. She isn't tough and I fear what my rejection or eventual break-up will do to her.

She isn't stopping in her resolve to get me — it's been nine months already — and yet I know I will break the relationship if it ever gets to that 'cos I don't want sex, neither do I allow emotional bonds with people, generally, to last too long. You are right in saying that I should stand my ground; but what about the consequences?

I can't allow the one female leader in that church on my side now — at least until I get to turn things around with the rest — to turn against me now that my stance on being left alone is misunderstood for being rebellious.

About the other matter: no, I am not against authority. I understand hierarchy and how it works. It's just that they expect everyone to go in one direction at all times regardless of personality differences, and that won't work with me.

Perhaps, quotes of wisdom or how you have gone around situations like this, without losing self worth, will be greatly appreciated. These women are extremely important to expressing my gifts in that assembly.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2021
What the hekkk, 1 question 100 answers, Authority 'Chit chat only no question' cool

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2021
dadrenaline:
Thank you sir for this awesome submission...

Truly, I like this girl and she won't be the first to come to me first as regards relationships. This has been the pattern all my life, including my friends — they always come to me first. This way, I get to choose if I want you or not. It's just that her's has been unusually aggressive.

After many trials and errors, I have finally found my purpose and it requires purity if I want to do well. It's just that this particular girl can be very strongly opinionated yet has a very low mental strength. She has contemplated suicide on few occasions, (and she isn't lying. I have been witness to such depressing times for her) from what she has told me. She cries easily and all of those annoying womanly stuff. She isn't tough and I fear what my rejection or eventual break-up will do to her.

She isn't stopping in her resolve to get me — it's been nine months already — and yet I know I will break the relationship if it ever gets to that 'cos I don't want sex, neither do I allow emotional bonds with people, generally, to last too long. You are right in saying that I should stand my ground; but what about the consequences?

I can't allow the one female leader in that church on my side now — at least until I get to turn things around with the rest — to turn against me now that my stance on being left alone is misunderstood for being rebellious.

About the other matter: no, I am not against authority. I understand hierarchy and how it works. It's just that they expect everyone to go in one direction at all times regardless of personality differences, and that won't work with me.

Perhaps, quotes of wisdom or how you have gone around situations like this, without losing self worth, will be greatly appreciated. These women are extremely important to expressing my gifts in that assembly.

Thanks.
You've clarified things better and at the same time confirmed a lot of my deductions. She's strongly opinionated and aggressive about what she wants.. how about you? How about your own stand? Your own plans?
By the way did you just say suicidal or visual hallucinations got the better of me there?
Dude, the only people we (men) can truly rely on to tell us the truth is ourselves. You will get burnt here. You have no business frolicking with a potential suicide. Get a mature elder involved ASAP. From what you put there this is a youth church or som'n. I've been active in youth churches. Most times we got no clue what real life issues are about, just youthful exuberance of youthful energies.

And about the female leaders, do this practical thing. Always narrow things down to action steps. What does she want you to do? Don't let them draw you into sentimentalism and abstraction: how you didn't greet loud enough, how you did your face blah blah. Always narrow things down to action steps. And always repeat the instruction to her hearing so as to confirm her position on the task given and action required. Then go ahead and do just that (as long as it's in the corporate interest of the body/church/fellowship).

Again concerning your suicidal friend, get help immediately.

Work beckons.

See that dude CaveAdullam, he'll have even better tips than I can muster.
Cheers bro.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2021
That's all she's got- her body, nothing more!

If she doesn't put any part of it on display in public, she'll fall short of her daily cravings- attention.

As being desired ( lust) is the joy of every woman, skimpy, revealing and tight clothings will not cease to dominate the female clothings.

That's all they've got- their body.

Undervalue a woman's body and her pride/self esteem will come crashing down.

Place value on her and you just put yourself and sanity on a path to catastrophe and distraction.

As a man you can only choose between chasing a woman or chasing your dreams. You can't attain both at the same time.

Where do you place your value? Women or your dreams?

Her body or your life goals?

Short term pleasure or long term pleasure?

You first or her?

Her demands or your sanity?

Her pleasures or your bank account?

Authority: Make Your Choice

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2021
dhiqson:
https://www.nairaland.com/6865859/lady-refuses-sleep-man-took

Why will he fly her out tho smiley
But his come back shaa grin grin

The guy dey vex me big time. I swear. I come hate the fact that he’s feeling himself on top.

Dude apparently got no game and have no confidence to take charge the room with the escort girl he paid. He probably just wanted to have sex and move on without maybe even talking at all. It doesn’t work like that with some women.

Men really have to understand that money alone doesn’t do the magic with these women. The money must come with confidence to make these bitches worship you like their life depends on you.

I’ve witnessed an olosho girl rubbish my friend even after paying her for sex. No reason other than that my friend is one hell of a sissy. No game, no confidence whatsoever. You have money but can’t take charge of her, she’ll only see your money and can’t see you at all. Some women will even see it more like you’re raping them if they deem you to be so sissy and lacking in Confidence. Even on top your money.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Astrid4(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
Iyaebe:
I'll start taking you all serious when you start preaching to yourselves to shun sex since it involves women else I keep laughing at your deceitful selves. Simp simp simp yen yen yen all the time,there's no man that won't simp one way or the other before he can get any lady to go down with him,you'll be surprised outside here how your Almighty ubunja simp before a lady he wishes to get down with.I'll advise you all to see a shrink because you need it,stop deceiving yourselves and be in tune with reality. They even have that delusional thing they call MGTOW whereas MGTOW=EDTB(Erection Drawing Them Back).
[/s]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ashewoboy(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2021
dadrenaline:

I have never commented here. this is the type of girl ubunja says you should go for. "no green light, no approach." you even like her, shoot your shot. she wants to be phvcked, phvck her sillycheesy. this is the same advice ubunja will give to youcheesy.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2021
Our former soccer god Ronaldinho is in trouble. Because he stayed with his girlfriend in a relationship up to a certain period of time, the state sees them as a "common law couple". This means that she is entitled to monthly maintenance from Ronaldinho after their break up; Ronaldinho was ordered to pay her £13,500 a month. Now, Ronnie is being threatened with jail term to pay up. The common law situation can be seen in some parts of the developed world as well. Know the laws and stop trusting these females not to weaponize them against you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6865824/ronaldinho-faces-jail-time-over#107926309

Here is another picture of a common-law couple. Till weekend.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Martinez39s:
Our former soccer god Ronaldinho is in trouble. Because he stayed with his girlfriend in a relationship up to a certain period of time, the state sees them as a "common law couple". This means that she is entitled to monthly maintenance from Ronaldinho after their break up; Ronaldinho was ordered to pay her £13,500 a month. Now, Ronnie is being threatened with jail term to pay up. The common law situation can be seen in some parts of the developed world as well. Know the laws and stop trusting these females not to weaponize them against you.

Madness

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azaboy: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2021
Don't know about you but if simply buying something as cheap as Pepsi is what it will cost to maintain an open ended relationship which may bring future financial or sexual benefits with a girl, I am taking that deal.

It is something, usually a past deed that will prompt people to remember you when opportunities arises in your absence.

That guy or girl who recommended you for a job or contract, your past deeds.

The girl who remember you whenever she is hot, your past deeds.

Your guy who has got your back behind your back, your past deeds at work.

The main thing is not to over exert your resources but a little spending here and there is inevitable.

REDPILL didn't say we should become misers but to be diligent with resources!
ezeonline:
Guys, if you can't take care of yourself, nobody will. All the urgent 2k, subscription, buy me pepsi, take me out ...... what these hoes always demand for can go a long way in meeting your petty needs like changing your boxers and singlets. Please let us be careful about how we spend our money.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Pure madness

Oyin2212:

Madness

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2021
Martinez39s:

I can't believe this undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Martinez39s:

Matters arising

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Junnior:
cool.
I hope you don't mind my asking: How do you game them?

I ask for the sake of learning, not to argue.
Ichidodo.... Boss you haven't replied this. I understand it's a question that requires a broad answer. You can summarize as much as you want. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
These are the problems. Smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wife = wahala
Girlfriend = wahala
Baby mama = wahala

MGTOW = peace of mind

Martinez39s:

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
dadrenaline:

Thank you for your kind and lovely words.

dadrenaline:
Alright bro.

dadrenaline:

Redpill is amoral because it explains and lay bare of what things are. It doesn't coerce anyhow to act, but to know how to act based on the things it explained. Its explanations most times doesn't appeal to people especially the religious folks because they think that the redpill implies that one must do like that, rather, the redpill (is a conduit, a raven bird, a prophet that) passes what it observes and the operating system of these things.

dadrenaline:
Good to hear!

dadrenaline:

You are experiencing this because you're now redpill aware, and found that women no matter how much they pretentiously assume leadership qualities cannot rule effectively.

Gynocentrism has entered the church, feminists harangues are now the order of the day: women must be granted same opportunity as men even if they are of low competence, after all, humans are equal!

Forget about their caterwaulings and convulsing, 'they may not like your behavior but it is what will keep them confuse and attracted to you. Remain like that, add some humour and unpredictability to it.

dadrenaline:

Like you said somewhere, "the church serves as an avenue for you to express your gift or talent or skills; a musical inclined one I perceive. This is a positive sum game: the church and you benefits.

Since the church serves you greatly, you must pay lip service, because even though it's a positive sum game, the church still has other candidates that can quickly and easily fill your position when they are no longer in need of your service. The only exception is if you're highly competent, and connected to the veins and arteries of the fellowship.

You must continually fake obedience until you no longer need them. Remember: the women got the backings of simps. Their complaints will do you no harm but they can easily use these simps as a leverage to hinge your progress. If you choose to remain intransigent, the next remedy is to switch to another fellowship or church.

dadrenaline:

This is genuine desire in its organic and raw form. Genuine desire doesn't care if that place or her body is the temple of God. Or, if God's prophets will invoke immediate judgement on her. Or, what church members will say. Genuine desire first act before thinking! It is what it is!

But like you said somewhere, "this lady in question has suffered depression and attempted suicide. This is a more tangible reason in addition to your Christian position to stay aloof from her. For you as a Christian, fvcking her is a sin; and aside that, fvcking a clingy woman in such state of poor mental and emotional instability will causes you much distress in future. She will always weaponise her psychological problem when there's a collision. And if she eventually does, you'll blame yourself and society will drag your neck to the guillotine.

There is no amount of heart to heart talk that will stop her from coming to you. She might bear your rejection for sometime, but will come back later. Even if you decide to help her on your own, it will bolster the intensity of the attraction. Strong repelling is what's needed here. Avoid her!

As far as I understand, the possible way to let her go are:

1. Stay in location that isn't easily accessible by her.

2. Fake a serious illness or tell lies about an internal one.

3. Leave the church. (Genuine desire though will be patient with her microscope when searching for you).

4. Since she's a Christian, act opposite of what the Christian values entails covertly.

5. Know her worth and ask her for something you know she can't provide for you.

6. Don't spare/spend time with her. State whatever message that will bring you close together and leave immediately!

Genuine desire is sometimes mad bro, it may end up defying the above.

On the other hand, we are humans and need each other. If you must help at all so that the intimacy will be less, help her by proxy.

Note: all what I stated here are machiavellic tendencies and I know it will never be comfortable with you because it encroaches on your Christian views.

Since you can't, the only way is to succumb and remain agreeable till you eventually get whatever you want out of the tunnel.

But as you must know, simping doesn't only has to do with women, you can simp for your church, family members, community etc. all benefitting by manipulating you. Understand that life is a game and at the same time stay on guard, do what is right, be competent, maintain integrity, be smart, be courageous and let manipulators know you arrived there first!

Thanks.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lightway:

Female nature is not cruel. It is the same way patriarchy gave men the upper hand. Now feminism and technology is giving women the upper hand. The same way patriarchy made women look like nothing without redpill, feminism and media is making men look like nothing if they don't provide for a women or treat her with respect whether or not she deserves.

Men, you have to evolve if you want to win this game ..
Evolve care to elucidate??

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by McOluOmo: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
ashewoboy:

I have never commented here. this is the type of girl ubunja says you should go for. "no green light, no approach." you even like her, shoot your shot. she wants to be phvcked, phvck her sillycheesy. this is the same advice ubunja will give to youcheesy.
Correct guy!
I just tire for dat dude oo'
Na dat same guy go come here tomorrow dey regret why him no f*ck dat girl silly when he had the chance, "no sex" rubbish, yet he's always with her, is either he gives her what she wants(sex) or he should ghost her, if she wan die make she die na, nonsense and Desmond

Always on TRP
Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Martinez39s:

this his how they will keep doing until it will be hard to find partner cause as a man you gate protect your wealth, later they go complain about how lonely them they, I don tell people here say I will not marry and one of this reasons is because of this, the thought of paying my hard earn money to person without my consent is annoying me, IVF is the way pay off the woman, train your kids shikena.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.