Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2782219 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
Do women or the world care about why a man is unproductive or unsuccessful? Do they care whether it is due to things beyond the man's control even if he puts in all the work? Yet they turn their backs on him if he can't produce the result or value it wants. This is the natural way of things. In the same way, put yourself first and don't waste time with women that are not giving you the results you want.

Make sure that you always go for medical checkups with the female you have chosen to start a family with to be sure the fertility problem isn't from you and she is okay; keep doing this even when married. After that, let her know that you have a deadline as to when you what the kids to start coming. If for any reason she can't take in and you have waited, let her know that you wil look for another female that will give you the result you want: kids. All these should be discussed during the dating phase. To be on the safe side, let her get pregnant and you do dna test shortly before walking down the aisle; so that you won't be harmed if she sees she can't meet up with the deadline and she stands to lose the marriage and the inheritance and financial stability therein (some women are crazy and we know how ruthless women can be in securing their best interests).

After I struggle alone in my wilderness without help, beating the incredible odds in life to be successful, and knowing the red pill I know, I can't imagine myself playing Abraham and Sarah with a woman and wasting my time. I am not Mr. Through-Thick-and-Thin or Mr. My-Love-is-so-Strong. This is my take at the moment. Counter opinions are appreciated.
Here is my counter opinion...I believe tis good to stay behind your wife when the issue of barreness arise especially if you had met her not as a virgin and also after going past the wall...You see, God loves precarious challenges like these and His time is the best. When you trust in God for the fruit of the womb you learn very important virtues like forbearance, patience, putting your woman first, selflessness, Empathy, Sympathy,compassion and charity...All these virtues will store up treasures for you in Heaven therefore you might not ever have children from your wife but you will have your reward in Heaven....Look at Abraham, for example...Cheers.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Oyin2212:
If a woman is not fertile or barren, is it always due to recklessness like sexual promiscuity?
Can it be genetic?
Yes it can be, other factors also inclusive, but let me assure you that a very considerable percentage of female infertility cases in Nigeria is related to fallopian tube blockage which itself is almost always a direct effect of sexually transmitted infections complicated by Pelvic inflammatory disease. This is why it is essential to run a plethora of STI tests on any babe you intend having anything serious with in this day and age and as has been advised up there to run fertility tests if you intend tying the knot with any woman.

In my organization I happen to be privy to all diagnoses of all our countless (over 100,000) clients from the hospitals. If you see the staggering rates of STIs and PID in Nigeria right now my guy, fear go catch you.

I'll bring it home, when I just resumed here in Abuja, the Head, HR of one of our sister companies started blaring her green lights almost blinding me with it. She wasn't alone though. My reservation was that she's above 30 (I need a minimum of 10 years age difference before I can ever consider a female and she had exceeded that by a long shot) and she's also a single mom. So no amount of yansh rolling was going to make me look her way. While analyzing the disease (epidemiology) aspect of our reports lo and behold aunty has been on treatment for chronic PID since like forever grin
Make I make you laugh small, one of her EDs is also on treatment.. I no talk anything o grin
See dodged bullet but I can bet half my next paycheck several guys are waxing that booty because forget it the babe pack wella.. and she's a typical Abuja big babe.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
ichidodo:
Here is my counter opinion...I believe tis good to stay behind your wife when the issue of barreness arise especially if you had met her not as a virgin and also after going past the wall...You see, God loves precarious challenges like these and His time is the best. When you trust in God for the fruit of the womb you learn very important virtues like forbearance, patience, putting your woman first, selflessness, Empathy, Sympathy,compassion and charity...All these virtues will store up treasures for you in Heaven therefore you might not ever have children from your wife but you will have your reward in Heaven....Look at Abraham, for example.
Oh no! I can't believe I listened to the lies of the devil and let toxic redpillers influence me. I can't believe I advised others to ruthlessly put themselves first and not play Abraham and Sarah with any woman. Even if it is a churchy post-wall girl who was bleeped by bad guys in the past who rubbished her in the other room and treated her like trash, I should understand that she is now a new creature in Christ Jesus even when she did countless abortions for them and damaged her womb. Love does not judge by the past and is there through thick and thin. The love between me and the girl should be like no other love.

I think I took the amoral nature of the red pill toooooo farrrr. sad Where is my sympathy and compassion? May God help me and deliver me from joining bad gangs like Ubunja, CaveAdullam, skepticus etc. sad

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
Do women or the world care about why a man is unproductive or unsuccessful? Do they care whether it is due to things beyond the man's control even if he puts in all the work? Yet they turn their backs on him if he can't produce the result or value it wants. This is the natural way of things. In the same way, put yourself first and don't waste time with women that are not giving you the results you want.

Make sure that you always go for medical checkups with the female you have chosen to start a family with to be sure the fertility problem isn't from you and she is okay; keep doing this even when married. After that, let her know that you have a deadline as to when you what the kids to start coming. If for any reason she can't take in and you have waited, let her know that you wil look for another female that will give you the result you want: kids. All these should be discussed during the dating phase. To be on the safe side, let her get pregnant and you do dna test shortly before walking down the aisle; so that you won't be harmed if she sees she can't meet up with the deadline and she stands to lose the marriage and the inheritance and financial stability therein (some women are crazy and we know how ruthless women can be in securing their best interests).

After I struggle alone in my wilderness without help, beating the incredible odds in life to be successful, and knowing the red pill I know, I can't imagine myself playing Abraham and Sarah with a woman and wasting my time. I am not Mr. Through-Thick-and-Thin or Mr. My-Love-is-so-Strong. This is my take at the moment. Counter opinions are appreciated.
Your last paragraph, it's all your choice because you chose to be stubborn,don't complain,don't ever.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
I think what CaveAdullam is saying is that men do try to achieve things, package and improve themselves just to impress and get women. This happens and in this case, women are inadvertently a source of motivation. We have even seen cases of men flexing for women and feeling good when they procure female attention, validation and approval. This is a natural tendency of most men, if not all men.

But as red pill men, we have come to think differently and we have conditioned ourselves differently. We now do things for us. It is better like that because the self-serving drive, purpose, intent and discipline that comes from within lasts longer and is not dependant on anyone's attention, presence, approval or validation. wink

Very correct!

1. Ancestral men/hunter gatherers didn't sat down close to the community square and deliberated on how to improve themselves to get women. Ditto for women. Evolution is a mindless process, things just happen and holla, we are all here wired and controlled by those same traits as theirs, however, in a different environment. And it is because of this new environment a man must become redpill aware.

2. On a conscious level, you improve yourself so that you can become a better man. But because women are already wired to date higher men they will always get attracted to you. Subconsciously or on an evolutionary level it was your genes saying "it's high time I become fruitful and multiply" hence the reason you were improving on yourself.

The game is to better yourself, stay put and watch out for manipulations. Many things has changed though and there are possibilities for constant improvement but our instincts are still intact.

Thanks.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Heheh. Alternates quoting themselves. Disappointed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Na this kind post I dey love to see here. Bravo.
Martinez39s:
I know some guys who will stick with the love of their lives if they go barren. One major change that occurs when a man takes the red pill is to pocket love and ruthlessly and unapologetically put himself first in his choices of women and in his interactions/dealings with them. One becomes highly pragmatic and self-centered. One must put himself first the way women put themselves first. The is just common sense after knowing the red pill.

That's one positive and basic impact of the red pill. If a girl doesn't serve you purpose, cut her off or shift her aside in case of any possible future use (depending on how you assess the situation). I hope no one will say you are taking the amoral aspect of the red pill too far; grin sha make sure you both go for medical checkups from reputable hospitals before kicking her out.

https://www.nairaland.com/6498155/part-3-red-pill-memes-redpillers/3#100674466

Edit: check the post in the link and the one below it; they go together.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
Winnerly:
Heheh. Alternates quoting themselves. Disappointed
It is not a new thing. No one did it better than KiÑg0g. His alternates will come out from nowhere to attack you. Usually the alternates say "I have been a silent follower for a long time, I just created to comment." or he will reply himself "I have been a silent follower from a long time, I dey feel you. I dey learn from you." grin grin That guy na cruise, serious cruise. grin grin

#JustReminiscingAboutThePast

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Brothers. For those of you in the dating game. Know this:
-A girl hates it when she feels like she is your only option, they know there are 10 times more attractive girls than her out there, they hate it when you settle.
-Kill your Oneitism. You can always do better than the current girl you’re dating.
-In your interactions with women, replace questions with statements, it will project this air of decisiveness and confidence around you. Kill the habit of asking a girl “What do you think” , they don’t want to think, they want you to lead them.
-Young girls in their hoeing phase don’t want love, they feel love is a bondage, they want to explore, strike at their sexuality not their feelings.
-Don’t take advice from girls on girls, ask your bros.
-And finally for now, Kill your neediness, women frown upon clinginess because it is the attributes of a child, they want to be the child not your mother.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
Just seen this video "Woman" by Simi.
I keep getting more and more disgusted by the day by what she's come to represent.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
KennethIbe59:
Na this kind post I dey love to see here. Bravo.

You can check out my meme threads.
Meme thread 1. (Fews days after this thread, single moms and the simps supporting them came for head). cheesy
Meme thread 2.
Meme thread 3.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
Oh no! I can't believe I listened to the lies of the devil and let toxic redpillers influence me. I can't believe I advised others to ruthlessly put themselves first and not play Abraham and Sarah with any woman. Even if it is a churchy post-wall girl who was bleeped by bad guys in the past who rubbished her in the other room and treated her like trash, I should understand that she is now a new creature in Christ Jesus even when she did countless abortions for them and damaged her womb. Love does not judge by the past and is there through thick and thin. The love between me and the girl should be like no other love.

I think I took the amoral nature of the red pill toooooo farrrr. sad Where is my sympathy and compassion? May God help me and deliver me from joining bad gangs like Ubunja, CaveAdullam, skepticus etc. sad

I know that if I'm the one in her "koko shoe" she will do more in helping me.

I always keep to my oath! Even if it was "pr!ck" that shifted/damaged that womb I will stick to her. Remember the vow: "in sickness or health". Unlike you, I have sympathy and compassion. God will bless me in hundred folds if I always pay my tithes and offerings so that I will have enough money to spend on my wife. I believe in the God of Chosen! Hallelujah! Amen!

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by RikudoSennin: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
CaveAdullam sire, if you have the time to spare, when I land in Nigeria, please lets have some drinks together. You emit wisdom.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
RikudoSennin:
CaveAdullam sire, if you have the time to spare, when I land in Nigeria, please lets have some drinks together. You emit wisdom.
Oga you go join queue o..
Some of us don book appointment teytey. grin
Tonnyray:
That guy you quoted is a legend. I won't mind meeting him one on one.
CaveAdullam if you're in Nigeria (Abuja precisely) we can grab a few drinks.
Bills on me bro.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SKhanmi: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Blackpill by one of themselves

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Tonnyray:
Just seen this video "Woman" by Simi.
I keep getting more and more disgusted by the day by what she's come to represent.

Simi is a misandrist. That song is a diss against men.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Evening Gentlemen.

So at my working place they brought some new corpers for a while now to serve and 80% of them are females. Amongst all the female there is only one i do talk with freely cause she still has her fear of God intact but the rest are sheeps parading as wolves.

Yesterday evening, a colleague's wife at my working place but to bed so some of us decided to hangout for some drinks, then i told my colleague and the female corper that i flow with that I'll handle their bills for the evening. Another female corper asked if she could tag along too, i said yes if only she would foot her own bills.
She made the mistake of trying to shame me in the presence of the people there by saying don't i have shame in saying i can't take her out and besides am i not a man. Gentlemen my brain skipped as i asked her if she doesn't have a Fiancé (she wears an engagment ring) she can come then after the club we can go down to my place for the night but if she has a fiancé she can call him to foot her bills. She couldn't reply, luckily me i found out yesterday from the female corper i went out with that there is a married man who bleeps her "on a low" at my place of work. I asked her how she knew she she opened up to me that sometime last month when he asked me to tell his superiors should they ask after him that he rushed to picks his kids from school which in actuality he went over to her side for a quickie and only a few people know as she was off that day (the corpers run shift).

My mouth opened wide as the said man who bleeps her would joke openly with the said Fiancé anytime he comes to visit her with joke like "our wife" " dont worry,we will takr carr of her". Our wife, our wife has now truly become yours and mine

Bruh, imagine being shit tested in your face and you can't tell what it really is cause you're in love, tufiakwa

Look there is a reason why eve was the first person to eat the forbidden fruit and not Adam. If someone has more experience than you in a field never underestimate that person even if the said person is younger than you, which in this case are women.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealcivilceno(m): 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Genetics ke?

Oyin2212:

If a woman is not fertile or barren, is it always due to recklessness like sexual promiscuity?

Can it be genetic?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
Tonnyray:
Oga you go join queue o.. Some of us don book appointment teytey. grin
Tonny Can I Pm or not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 12:02am On Nov 25, 2021
CaveAdullam:

I know that if I'm the one in her "koko shoe" she will do more in helping me.

I always keep to my oath! Even if it was "pr!ck" that shifted/damaged that womb I will stick to her. Remember the vow: "in sickness or health". Unlike you, I have sympathy and compassion. God will bless me in hundred folds if I always pay my tithes and offerings so that I will have enough money to spend on my wife. I believe in the God of Chosen! Hallelujah! Amen!

Sarcasm at its finest!! grin grin

Toto no send your papa if you no geeh money for Nigeria.

Religion has always being the opioid of the masses, the tool of those in power and the retired path of the ones who lavished their youthful age away engaging in sex heists

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 4:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Martinez39s:

Reason I asked was cause I have a uncle who's been childless for almost 10 years now if not more. When my mum told me about his story, the first thing that came to my head was "why didn't he just marry another wife since his own doesn't want to deliver?"

Apparently, the whole family has already suggested that option to him, but he "loves"his wife so much and doesn't want to do that to her. He wants his child to come from her which doesn't make sense to me. That's what prompted the question.

Personally for me, I would have with that advice you gave up there without any consultation.

Cc: Martinez29s , BloodySperm , CaveAdullam , Tonnyray

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 4:05am On Nov 25, 2021
adambeatz:
Evening Gentlemen.

So at my working place they brought some new corpers for a while now to serve and 80% of them are females. Amongst all the female there is only one i do talk with freely cause she still has her fear of God intact but the rest are sheeps parading as wolves.

Yesterday evening, a colleague's wife at my working place but to bed so some of us decided to hangout for some drinks, then i told my colleague and the female corper that i flow with that I'll handle their bills for the evening. Another female corper asked if she could tag along too, i said yes if only she would foot her own bills.
She made the mistake of trying to shame me in the presence of the people there by saying don't i have shame in saying i can't take her out and besides am i not a man. Gentlemen my brain skipped as i asked her if she doesn't have a Fiancé (she wears an engagment ring) she can come then after the club we can go down to my place for the night but if she has a fiancé she can call him to foot her bills. She couldn't reply, luckily me i found out yesterday from the female corper i went out with that there is a married man who bleeps her "on a low" at my place of work. I asked her how she knew she she opened up to me that sometime last month when he asked me to tell his superiors should they ask after him that he rushed to picks his kids from school which in actuality he went over to her side for a quickie and only a few people know as she was off that day (the corpers run shift).

My mouth opened wide as the said man who bleeps her would joke openly with the said Fiancé anytime he comes to visit her with joke like "our wife" " dont worry,we will takr carr of her". Our wife, our wife has now truly become yours and mine

Bruh, imagine being shit tested in your face and you can't tell what it really is cause you're in love, tufiakwa

Look there is a reason why eve was the first person to eat the forbidden fruit and not Adam. If someone has more experience than you in a field never underestimate that person even if the said person is younger than you, which in this case are women.
TRP always confirms itself everyday

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 4:09am On Nov 25, 2021
Tonnyray:
Yes it can be, other factors also inclusive, but let me assure you that a very considerable percentage of female infertility cases in Nigeria is related to fallopian tube blockage which itself is almost always a direct effect of sexually transmitted infections complicated by Pelvic inflammatory diseases. This is why it is essential to run a plethora of STI tests on any babe you intend having anything serious with in this day and age and as has been advised up there to run fertility tests if you intend tying the knot with any woman.

In my organization I happen to be privy to all diagnoses of all our countless (over 100,000) clients from the hospitals. If you see the staggering rates of STIs and PID in Nigeria right now my guy, fear go catch you.

I'll bring it home, when I just resumed here in Abuja, the Head, HR of one of our sister companies started blaring her green lights almost blinding me with it. She wasn't alone though. My reservation was that she's above 30 (I need a minimum of 10 years age difference before I can ever consider a female and she had exceeded that by a long shot) and she's also a single mom. So no amount of yansh rolling was going to make me look her way. While analyzing the disease (epidemiology) aspect of our reports lo and behold aunty has been on treatment for chronic PID since like forever grin
Make I make you laugh small, one of her EDs is also on treatment.. I no talk anything o grin
See dodged bullet but I can bet half my next paycheck several guys are waxing that booty because forget it the babe pack wella.. and she's a typical Abuja big babe.
grin grin grin grin

Bro what's ED or ED's?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 4:11am On Nov 25, 2021
Martinez39s:

I no fit laugh grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 4:15am On Nov 25, 2021
Martinez39s:
At a time, we must pass the stage of asking for body counts. Women won't tell you the truth and you can't disprove whatever answer they give you, so what is the point?

If she tells you that she did it once and you multiple it by 2, how can you be certain that it is 2? It is pointless. Either you take whatever answer a hoe gives you or you pick a virgin wife.

True talk my brother.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:34am On Nov 25, 2021
RikudoSennin:

Thank you for your kind words, it is an honour sir!

PS: As a broke masturbator "Na to sell the drinks o...I need money to pay my tithe and spoil my wife.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyetpel(m): 5:29am On Nov 25, 2021
CaveAdullam:

1. Women are a serious distraction and as well a motivation! It takes a highly disciplined man, to effectively manage women along side his schedule. Except that man's work is not really demanding on him mentally and physically, then he has the right to frolick with women. But regardlessly, time wasted on women is time that would have been used in doing something meaningful.

As a motivation, because a man wants to attract women and more women he must constantly improve himself---this is how hypergamy shapes men to become more risk taking, more adventurous, more violent and territorial and more muscular.

2. This is not to say that a man shouldn't have fun with women! No! He must first be able to manage himself, lead himself and know every route match of his wall clock before engaging women. Failure to do these, he will end up chasing women who will eventually dump him because he has dumped his purpose and mission. Not an easy task though.

3. Though you were broke, but your fine fine lady was attracted to the alpha fvcks side of hypergamy which represented itself as "intelligence" in you because that's what is needed at that particular time. Women always go for men better than them in one way or the other. Sometimes it can be extraversion, sense of humour, Randy Orton behaviour, good facial outlook, good physique etc.

4. Family instability affects both males and females; males suffer most. Instability: girls likely do better than boys. Stability: boys less slightly do better than girls.

5. To be a man is a blessing and at same time a curse. Man must struggle to become, women hardly do. So, if women are more focus it is because the burden of becoming a well respected figure doesn't wrestle with them and anytime they cry for help, one way or the other, it will be granted. Like it or not, as a man you must struggle to become!

The men that don't struggle are those that have the privilege of being born into an aristocratic or mornachial family. While women that struggle extremely are those not lucky to be in the midst of men or men not willing to help.

6. Girls are now coming out with flying colours in graduate schools and encroaching men's spaces while men are gradually withdrawing. Why? Man's strength is built and fortified on a stable family foundation and network and when these are not available what he stands on is a quicksand.

7. Again, the average woman doesn't know of this, rather than focus more on her purpose, goal or ambition, she ends up vitiating herself with ptomaine poisoning that comes from freedom without control, absence of a bold and strong virile figure in her life, social media nonsensical validations giving rise to her high sense of grandiosity without any show of competence, mimicking and forming alliances with damaged women who will not like to get drown alone in the bottomless pit they've dug for themselves.

8. Women will focus if there's always a gain, but as a leverage. And that's what your beautiful and firmly breasted fine fine lady did you bro. She wants your help; she must first assume seriousness and to cap it all, if inevitable adds pvssy to it. If possible she would have preferred you wrote the exam for her! They simply don't like stress and anything that tends to challenge their muscles and brain cells. More reason women are interested in people and men in things.

9. I structure my time and activities on a daily basis in such a way that if women appears immediately it will not result to a serious disruption of activities that will lead to no productiveness. However, it is not easy task because to know more about women you must interact with them and at the same time not losing your focus. Women drains both time and energy and if the man is a simp, his pocket included.

Another remedy to avoid distraction for a very long time as a result of mingling with women is to go ghost monk mode for a temporary period and fall back to base when you are done.

Summarily, a man must not lose focus or in one time or the other reason between his purpose and her pvssy.

Thanks.

Na only your posts I dey read for here now.
More knowledge boss

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 5:44am On Nov 25, 2021
Oyin2212:
grin grin grin grin
Bro what's ED or ED's?
Executive director.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 5:57am On Nov 25, 2021
Lightheaded:
Tonny Can I Pm or not?
I'm at your service bro.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 6:07am On Nov 25, 2021
ichidodo:
Here is my counter opinion...I believe tis good to stay behind your wife when the issue of barreness arise especially if you had met her not as a virgin and also after going past the wall...You see, God loves precarious challenges like these and His time is the best. When you trust in God for the fruit of the womb you learn very important virtues like forbearance, patience, putting your woman first, selflessness, Empathy, Sympathy,compassion and charity...All these virtues will store up treasures for you in Heaven therefore you might not ever have children from your wife but you will have your reward in Heaven....Look at Abraham, for example...Cheers.

Is this sarcasm? This must be sarcasm!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2021
Peaceyw:

To me, young girls with low cut are a no no for relationships. They are only useful for sex and catching cruize
Out of my curiosity, can you share your reasons?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2021
DAY 329, REDPILL 2021

She doesn't want to change but want a constant reaffirmation of her position. And that's more reason you should never take her serious and another reason you should never be the one reaffirming things for her.

Authority: don't simp.

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GMBOFASIA, vickyhow(m), chidekings(m), Donwizbro(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.