Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2759371 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
I'm so sure some of the guys claiming Red Pill shi here are simps in the real world.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
heartofcity12:
She called him by his government name gringrin. What happened to ‘babe, sugar, honey, sweetheart, my love, darling’. grin
OMG grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
heartofcity12:
How low can anyone else go grin. Simp serving punishment.
Fooooook

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tope777(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
We move..

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Throwback (for the marriage oriented)
Tonnyray:
Sadly you're missing the point.
What was Simi's intention? For him to reassess the tweet and do the needful.
It could have been done in such a way as to avoid the unnecessary backlash. That's what maturity dictates. If I can achieve the same result without appearing to lessen the other person. We all make mistakes.

I'll cite a personal experience:

My uncle once shouted at and openly rebuked his wife at a family function just before all this Covid wahala. His wife simply apologized and everything went back to normal.
When they got in the confines of their home she changed it for him and expounded in detail what exactly transpired; how it was his sisters that were actually at fault and she (his wife he had publicly wrongfully insulted) was actually the one doing damage control.
Her facts and figures were indisputable. Truth is she was right. My uncle went on his knees for the first time in his life and begged for her forgiveness.
He told me in his own words his respect for her more than quadrupled from that night.
Now tell me, would she have been wrong to immediately put him in his place and tell him off in public, vindicating herself? The answer is no. She has every right to speak up there and then and defend her position.
Would it have been mature of her?
Would it have yielded the same result her equanimity and sobriety in the face of wrong accusation and provocation did?
I leave that to you.
Tonnyray:
Your knowledge of proper family dynamics is suspect. In your opinion now she should have given those sisters of his hot hot and scattered someone's traditional wedding right? FYI she did the right thing. It was not in her position to correct her sisters-in-law. She rightly left that to her husband (their brother who summarily dealt with them dispassionately when he got the full picture of what went down). It would also have been counterproductive to engage her husband in public in that fit of anger. This is how you test and know who is mature and who is not. Any f00l can give it back hot hot. That requires no wisdom, tact, decorum or home training. Wise ones put the end in view. Is maintaining being right in the public view of people who really don't give a fvck about you or your marriage worth sacrificing the integrity and delicate fabric of your marriage for? They don't teach these things in school.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2021
DAY 331, REDPILL 2021

Women respect men that don't disrespect themselves!

Is she belligerent? Disengage!

Is she dumb with no desire for learning? Disengage!

Liberal with no discipline and self worth? Disengage!

Adds nothing beneficial to your mission? Disengage!

Prideful with no reasonable track record? Disengage!

Boastful? Disengage!

Stupid? Disengage!

No goal or ambition? Disengage!

Social media attention seeker? Disengage!

Lazy? Disengage!

Sense of pride resides around her pvssy? Disengage!

Better to be alone as a man and maintain your self esteem and reputation than invite women that will rip off everything you've worked for.

Authority: Respect yourself.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:30am On Nov 27, 2021
Negroid001:
I'm so sure some of the guys claiming Red Pill shi here are simps in the real world.

That's the reason they are here: to learn
and improve themselves so that they can overcome the urge to always simp. It is not an automatic process because they've stayed too long in the romance ideal, hence, they'll sometimes totter along the way as they make progress. But inasmuch they are willing to upgrade, eventually they'll simp no more.

Now, GTFOH!

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 7:22am On Nov 27, 2021
Happy Sabbath.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2021
ubunja:
Happy Sabbath.
Happy Sabbath.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by manny99(m): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2021
Pls house I need your candid advise.
There is this girl I met newly in our office. She has always been around me all the time. We do our work together atimes she even assist me.
She has introduced me to most of her friends that I am her boyfriend. All this while, after work, I don't call her even days she did not come to work. So she complained that I don't call her that she is the only one doing everything.
All of a sudden, she just change towards me. Yesterday, when she came to work when everyone was greeting her,I also greeted her but she didn't answer me, she suddenly start flirting with another guy in my present. I didn't do anything, just watching. When she was going home yesterday, she call everyone's name except mine and she left.
One thing I like about this girl is that she is a bit submissive, anything I tell her to do, she does but I don't understand why she is acting like this?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CrystalTiger(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2021
manny99:
There is this girl I met newly in our office. She has always been around me all the time. We do our work together atimes she even assist me.
She has introduced me to most of her friends that I am her boyfriend. All this while, after work, I don't call her even days she did not come to work. So she complained that I don't call her that she is the only one doing everything.
All of a sudden, she just change towards me. Yesterday, when she came to work when everyone was greeting her,I also greeted her but she didn't answer me, she suddenly start flirting with another guy in my present. I didn't do anything, just watching. When she was going home yesterday, she call everyone's name except mine and she left.
One thing I like about this girl is that she is a bit submissive, anything I tell her to do, she does but I don't understand why she is acting like this?

grin grin by posting here, she's half there already..Its reverse pshycology 101..Contine "maintaing frame" abeg..Na she go tire..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2021
manny99:
Bro, for you to even come here it means your frame is shifting. Keep at it man, don't fall for the reverse psychology, she's trying to reel you in to make you confess your feelings by making you jealous....Ma phor guy.

Ignore her man, don't give two phucks, she'll come around eventually when she's gets to know her bait didn't work. I'm guessing you don't usually mingle with other ladies in your office or she's the one who gives you the most attention. If you related with a lot of girls (or she knew you had a lot of options) , she won't try this shxt test. It's a guess, I might be wrong. Keep frame Bro, stay red.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2021
CaveAdullam:

That's the reason they are here: to learn
and improve themselves so that they can overcome the urge to always simp. It is not an automatic process because they've stayed too long in the romance ideal, hence, they'll sometimes totter along the way as they make progress. But inasmuch they are willing to upgrade, eventually they'll simp no more.

Now, GTFOH!
Na people like you i dey like collect babe from.
Twitter warriors... Hehe

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Adeniyi33(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2021
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by manny99(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2021
I talk to other ladies that even some of them have been telling me to date them but they are not my spec. She fit in most of what I want in a lady.
However am grateful for your advice. It really goes a long way.this family is wonderful.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2021
To the white knights that often come here to defend their innocent queens, suck this up.
u.bunja was right about them anyway. Now they’re snitching on themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nyascobar1414: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
manny99:

She really wanna know your weak point.. Move on and flirt with other girls..
Las las she will be pained..
Dont mind those emotional beings

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Modern women.
Women have always been like this and been so secretive tho, but social media is making these females snitch on themselves now. Women aren’t that innocent angel like creatures we’ve been made to believe, that’s the lie they told us. They could be wild af.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by walkingshadow911: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
dadrenaline:
Good morning folks. I am always in awe of the words of wisdom that men who have been in the field put out here near every single day — save for the few times distractions come in. You guys have been a blessing to many of us who just come in here to read — and if we're registered members — and click the "like" button.

I say a big thank you to everyone who has genuinely taken his time to teach men and boys true masculinity. Thank you so much.

Now, I don't usually bring my personal dealings to public, but in this case, I might have to compromise this one time.

As much as the red pill is amoral; I am someone that follows the path of Tonnyray, in that, I have a different perspective on the application of the redpill.

I have been soaking these pills since the inception of this thread, and while I didn't really have a platform to display what I knew, I had no idea that my mind was slowly being "renewed."

I am in my second year. In my first, I barely played around with girls, and generally avoided them. But not too long ago, I changed Church and started attending this student fellowship. I didn't like it at first, but I slowly grew my tolerance level and just did my thing. I noticed they had a lot of female leaders, and this was something that had never happened to me before, but I adapted quickly.

Like I said, I did my thing. I flowed more with the guys more, spoke little with the females and just generally avoided trouble.

Until recently, when I heard from my group leader that people (the female leaders including the Branch Pastor) were complaining about me. I supposedly have issues with submitting to authority; poor response and the fact that my words were never said in the right tone.

Her accusations shocked me but I overlooked them at first, until I noticed that the female leaders I played and joked started changing their approach towards me. They became harsher and more often than not, we tend to clash these days.

I really don't like that because I know just how dramatic women can be, especially when they know they can seem to get their way with me. They want me to bend to their whims, obviously, but that's not my person. I am a very agreeable person and most time, very sacrificial so long it involves the church, but other than that...it has to be my way. No negotiations. They seem to hate that.

Now, there are reasons why I can't leave this church, but my first question is how to get around authoritative female leaders with less friction? This is very important.

My second question has to do with my cell leader who invited me to the church and has been on my neck ever since. I have never seen such an aggressive green light signaling before in my life. She would force herself to dance with me; defend me on numerous occasions, even to the displeasure of our leaders; use my personal items such as handkerchiefs and others things time won't let me mention.

The act that truly got was after a particular vigil, work was still ongoing in church, so there was limited space to lay down and sleep. Naturally, spaces were divided to boys and girls, yet she left her female end and moved over to my space, and laid next to me...

My residential Pastor refused vehemently and called her out. She was to move over, but she refused saying that she had a phobia with sleeping in the middle of people. All said and good, oya move over to the end of the female line, she said no. She started crying and saying that no one likes to hear her point of view.

It was a serious affair that early morning, as none of the two women wanted to bend to the other. It was until this girl took her bag and wanted to risk her life to return home in the dead of the night that she was finally allowed to do her thing.

I was told to face the other direction while she slept. I did, but later changed my body position as anyone would while sleeping. Only for me to realize not long after that she was slowly moving her butt to touch my body. Now this girl was attractive — tall with long legs, sizeable bust, thick lips, and a moderate ass, just the way I like my girls —, so I tried hard to control myself. But she wouldn't stop until her butt was firmly glued to my Johnson. How I didn't go beyond half-mast that day was a miracle. But this was the height of it and I intentionally withdrew from her for a long time as I didn't know what she saw in me.

I am a regular joe, fairly tall, a good writer and has the voice of a Light Tenor. That's it. Yet, this girl has been acting like she wants to get Will Smith.

I was at a her place two days ago for church discussion, but she quickly used that opportunity to start her shenanigans again. As much as I like her, I don't want to date anyone now, but I do not want to lose the usefulness that comes with having her obsessed with me. How do I go about this?

Cc Martinez95, Tonnyray, Caveadullum and others.

just continue ignoring her untill she wake up and leave you for another man who simply value her .
you will only know you love her when you let her go.
izza simpu stuv

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
heartofcity12:
Modern women.
Women have always been like this and been so secretive tho, but social media is making these females snitch on themselves now. Women aren’t that innocent angel like creatures we’ve been made to believe, that’s the lie they told us. They could be wild af.

We're dead in this country walahi

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
manny99:

Look for more pretty girls there too na . pepper her well well .

She's playing dread games on you.
She has interest she wants you to invest too .don't give in bro

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Negroid001:
100% forget all this things you they read here grin, see make I tell this redpill isn't not as easy as you think, shit test will come in real life that's when you know whether you're a redpiller or not, so the best way is constant digestion and learning from your mistake, anybody wey claim say in Don digest redpill fully they lie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2021

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Same hoes will look so decent when you see them, dang. See them exposing their dirty little secrets. Wahala for who no take the redpill.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
ma373733:

We're dead in this country walahi

Just look at them snitching on themselves and exposing their dirty little secrets. Same innocent looking girls you see on the street.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
heartofcity12:

Just look at them snitching on themselves and exposing their dirty little secrets. Same innocent looking girls you see on the street.
I swear thats I make all my relationship with them sexual from the beginning this girls have more body counts than you can imagine

Ain't got time for pretences .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
ma373733:

I swear thats I make all my relationship with them sexual from the beginning this girls have more body counts than you can imagine

Ain't got time for pretences .

Better..
Majority are hoes tbvh.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
heartofcity12:
The audacity..
With the way she is looking like maimai, smh this one is lost fr

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
heartofcity12:
Hilarious cheesy
forget that thing she'll still goan collect solid black mamba since it's a dog, no face no case... Misplaced priorities

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Blueelf: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
ma373733:

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
leetylee:
forget that thing she'll still goan collect solid black manga since ifs a dog no face no case... Misplaced priorities

No doubt cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.