Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2758823 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kings, always do well to remember this, female nature is universal, don't be misled by her innocent face and beauty and be fooled to give your CAR( commitment, Attention, Resources), know her history thoroughly, women are focusing on men's future after alpha badboys have damaged them probably living them with children out of wedlock or no wombs,be sensitive to her attitude, don't take anything for granted, vet thoroughly, have boundaries, maintain frame,dread regularly, have abundance mindset, have the ability to walk away, don't be fooled by her feminine wiles, gain your source of happiness and pleasure from the works of your hand not the affection you feel for a woman, she's not your equal but inferior that's the only way she will defer to your authority and that's the main thing that counts for a long term relationship,be prepared for the inevitable relentless shit tests to test your frame

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
@DEMZEE

Don't entertain lightwáy. I can see that the dude/broad is mischievous.

For asking intelligent questions?

So he should accept everything here hook, line and sinker?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=siofra post=108006264][/quote]
Swerve!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tonnyray:
Throwback (for the marriage oriented)
All this epic throwback just to remind us of how SIMPle your uncle is?
Gents, Don't ever kneel down for no one... Not even your wife/woman.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bro's please report that siofre Monika ASAP... Don't quote/engage, REPORT.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ignore sad

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Kings, always do well to remember this, female nature is universal, don't be misled by her innocent face and beauty and be fooled to give your CAR( commitment, Attention, Resources), know her history thoroughly, women are focusing on men's future after alpha badboys have damaged them probably living them with children out of wedlock or no wombs,be sensitive to her attitude, don't take anything for granted, vet thoroughly, have boundaries, maintain frame,dread regularly, have abundance mindset, have the ability to walk away, don't be fooled by her feminine wiles, gain your source of happiness and pleasure from the works of your hand not the affection you feel for a woman, she's not your equal but inferior that's the only way she will defer to your authority and that's the main thing that counts for a long term relationship,be prepared for the inevitable relentless shit tests to test your frame
The day I decided get my happinesses from my hands work and not the other gender was the day I felt peace. You're wise bro.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Oyin2212:

[s]The day I decided get my happinesses from my hands work and not the other gender was the day I felt peace. You're wise bro.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by siofra(f): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
leetylee:

Swerve!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
manny99:
Pls house I need your candid advise.
There is this girl I met newly in our office. She has always been around me all the time. We do our work together atimes she even assist me.
She has introduced me to most of her friends that I am her boyfriend. All this while, after work, I don't call her even days she did not come to work. So she complained that I don't call her that she is the only one doing everything.
All of a sudden, she just change towards me. Yesterday, when she came to work when everyone was greeting her,I also greeted her but she didn't answer me, she suddenly start flirting with another guy in my present. I didn't do anything, just watching. When she was going home yesterday, she call everyone's name except mine and she left.
One thing I like about this girl is that she is a bit submissive, anything I tell her to do, she does but I don't understand why she is acting like this?
She's using the dread game on you.
For the guy that was asking ichidodo about the dread game, come and see how it is done properly by a female o.

Authority to OP: Maintain frame bro. Don't crack, she'll come around. If she doesn't, fine.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Adeniyi33:
Same to u bro. Have a productive day!
boss.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by walkingshadow911: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Oyin2212:

The day I decided get my happinesses from my hands work and not the other gender was the day I felt peace. You're wise bro.

the time i discovered this was when i started making more money. the confidence, joy and happiness i felt from within makes women rushes megrin
only a poor man chases women i swearsgrin

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Please, don't ignore the trolls.

However, don't engage them.

Simply hit the report button

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kissoflife and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.