Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765103 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by darkelf: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
For those of you who still wants to marry, this thread/topic has sound advice for y'all

https://www.nairaland.com/6876684/always-investigate-girlfriends-ex-before

Read well and digest it. Rake it like a dose - tds

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Be a King �
Don't be a weakling

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

"I'M A WOMAN"
MEANING: "I SHOULDN'T BE RESPONSIBLE/ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANYTHING. RESPECTFULLY GIVE ME A PUSSŸ PASS (WORSHIP ME). PAY MY BILLS".

WOMEN PULL THIS CARD ALMOST EVERYDAY OF THEIR LIVES AND USUALLY BAIT MEN INTO SLAVING FOR THEM OR TAKING RESPONSIBILITIES AND BLAMES ON THEIR BEHALVES.

TODAY WE HAVE AN EXAMPLE WITH MS. ALICE SEBOLD.

SHE FALSELY ACCUSED A MAN OF RAPING HER, PUBLISHED A BOOK ON IT, MADE A LOT OF MONEY AND BECAME A CELEBRITY.
RECENTLY THE MAN WAS EXONERATED AFTER SPENDING MANY YEARS IN JAIL. BUT LOOK AT WHAT ONE OF OUR "DARLING INNOCENT ANGELS WHO CAN NEVER DO HARM" HAS TO SAY.

"I BE WOMAN. GOD FORBID I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF MY ACTIONS WHICH SENT AN INNOCENT MAN TO JAIL FOR YEARS". SHE'S BLAMING THE LEGAL SYSTEM (MADE UP OF DUMBED-DOWN MEN) WHICH WILL IN TURN, APOLOGIZE ON HER BEHALF.

WE'RE NOT THE SAME WITH THESE PEOPLE. THIS GAME IS RIGGED TO HELL BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOSE!
and what did the man get in return? nothing, I swear to God who made me, I go sue that woman for everything she get , Sue the Justice system what rubbish my blood they boil.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
darkelf:

Nice write up
I sure learnt a lot
I'm glad you did man.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kikiwalle:
Be a King �
Don't be a weakling

Please can you explain a little. I don't understand this.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Clown

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Water can’t be destroyed. If you burn it, it turns to vapour. When the vapour cools, it turns back to water.

If you freeze it, it turns to ice. When the ice melts, it turns back to water. Be resilient like water. It will make you invincible in life.

It is the water in bamboo that makes it able to bend without breaking, and it is the toughness in you that makes you grow through affliction.

Hardship may traduce you, but never let it reduce you! Nothing can ruin your life if you run your life!

Maintain frame folks... Be water...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Know this and know peace. Stick to the rule no matter how rare you feel this kind of women are, you’ll get yours, eventho broke girls are all over. It’s high interest or nothing, that’s the standard. #trp

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
chai, naso one girl shit test me today...
I bought table water today, then this girl called me, she didn't even know my name and just used expressions to call me. When I looked in her direction, she asked me to buy bottled water for her, in my my I was thinking "you don't even know me, you don't even have shame and you actually think I will buy water for you, be dreaming". I rejected her outright, she just smiled and didn't say anything.

I just dey thank God for the day I discovered TRP, there are lots and lots of SIMPs in this world and their numbers are rapidly increasing. Women no get joy, and during this Christmas season, a lot of men will simp like never before.

Make all of us sha maintain frame
#DeathToAllSimps

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ulunne777(f): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
Horsh:

Now she's suggesting we should get married but am calming her down now
I take full responsibility of the child but marrying her is a no no

I wish I've know about this thread since

Ntoor! When you were Cumming with reckless abandon,redpill thread was locked.HIV no fear you sef.

I bought sma gold infant milk last #4k and it lasts for 4 days so multiply by 30 days.
The person telling you to send 5k monthly for child support must be a devils advocate and was raised in a dysfunctional home.

Search your conscience well if what you are planning is how you envisaged your babies to be raised.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
King of TRP..............WTF is this shocked so bring single ND gaming is bad business cry me way Dy run from relationship undecided
ubunja:

Pre-selection. That's what it is. As others have said already.

Pre-selection is when a man is already wanted by other women, or already "selected" before a woman accepts him. It makes the man wanted because him being already wanted vouches for him. It's like a letter of recommendation. The simplest way to see this in action is when you're single, no woman wants to talk to you. But when you get a girlfriend, suddenly all these women are interested in you. What has changed? A girl likes you now. And that broadcasts to all women that you're a good guy after all not some awkward loser.
Think of it like money. If you want to deposit your money do you choose a bank that looks broke or do you choose a bank that looks rich? Obviously the bank that looks rich. That the bank has its own money already broadcasts to you that your money is safe with them. Same thing. When a man has a woman, or women, it broadcasts to a woman that she's in safe hands with a man who knows what he's doing. That you've a girlfriend tells other women a lot about you instantaneously- that you can provide,, you're not stingy, you can fucc and you can protect. When you're single it's not easy for women to deduce these things and for any woman to get close and try to test you, it will take too much of her time and effort. So women rely on Pre-selection to get the job done. They want another woman to do the work on their behalf. To test and choose you first.

Why do women want married men? Pre-selection. Why do female friends steal each other's boyfriend? Pre-selection. Why does a guy who makes 1 girl pregnant usually make another girl pregnant soon after? Pre-selection.

Just like it's easy for a rich man to have more money because money goes to money; it's easy for a player to have more women cause women go to where other women are.
It's easier for a man in a relationship to get another woman than it is for a single man to get a woman. Pre-selection.

I can stop here or I can go on:
If Sandra is dealing with two men who want her: one, Lazaro who does everything and moves heaven and earth to show her. And two, Martinez, who doesn't do anything really to show her love, but instead has other women moving heaven and earth to show HIM they want him, who will Sandra choose?

Martinez of course.

Why? - - - - - - - > Pre-selection.

A Woman wants a man everyone wants. She wants that man to then ignore everyone and choose HER. That makes her feel more special than having only one man move worlds to prove his love. Women want to compete for a man. Not men to compete for them. When men compete over a woman Yes it's a special thing for her, but not as special as when she herself beats ten prettier women to get that one guy all women want. It's why women will literally exchange blows over a man,, that man is Alpha. But when men exchange blows over a woman, those men are Beta, regardless of who wins. A woman wants to win her man.
The man she wins she'll submit to,, but the man who wins her, ends up submitting to her in fear of losing her. Therefore the man she wins is her Alpha while she's his beta. Whereas,, the man who wins her is her Beta while she's his Alpha. Remember Alpha gets the power, Beta gets the fantasy. The chaser/competitor is the beta who gets their fantasy but does so at the expense of power.
What is Power in a relationship? Well when there are fight and disagreements, who usually apologizes and compromises to keep the other happy? The one without power. This must be the woman if a relationship is to work, and Masculinity and Femininity coexist peacefully. Women must have the fantasy, men must have the power. By "women must have the fantasy" I mean women must be the ones dating their dream man.

Coming to the pic below,, it's not a good feeling for a woman to see you trying to get other women but dismally failing because it broadcasts to her that you were lucky with her. And that fuccs up her hypergamy internally. She feels like a loser for dating you whom no woman wants.

It will make your girlfriend's ego sky rocket if she went through your phone and saw YOU turning down women in your DMs or texts. Her pucc would flow with the juices. And not because you're faithful,, but because WOMEN WANT YOU. She stays feeling like a winner. Listen, you can cheat on your girl, but if the female you cheated with is drop dead gorgeous, many times better than your girl, your girl will forgive you. By demonstrating you can get that woman who is a 10, your girlfriend who is a 7 feels also like a 10. How?. If a guy who usually fuccs female celebrities fuccs a nobody of a girl, that nobody will feel like one of the celebs. Pre-selection.

That's why being single is never an option. Always be dealing with women. That's how you get women.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Loreettaa: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nye nye nye. Wailers grin

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
leetylee:
Water can’t be destroyed. If you burn it, it turns to vapour. When the vapour cools, it turns back to water.

If you freeze it, it turns to ice. When the ice melts, it turns back to water. Be resilient like water. It will make you invincible in life.

It is the water in bamboo that makes it able to bend without breaking, and it is the toughness in you that makes you grow through affliction.

Hardship may traduce you, but never let it reduce you! Nothing can ruin your life if you run your life!

Maintain frame folks... Be water... Stay Taliban!
what do u mean by stay taliban?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Peaceyw:
chai, naso one girl shit test me today...
I bought table water today, then this girl called me, she didn't even know my name and just used expressions to call me. When I looked in her direction, she asked me to buy bottled water for her, in my my I was thinking "you don't even know me, you don't even have shame and you actually think I will buy water for you, be dreaming". I rejected her outright, she just smiled and didn't say anything.

I just dey thank God for the day I discovered TRP, there are lots and lots of SIMPs in this world and their numbers are rapidly increasing. Women no get joy, and during this Christmas season, a lot of men will simp like never before.

Make all of us sha maintain frame
#DeathToAllSimps

Your fellow human being was thirsting, she asked you for assistance to quench it, u re claiming foolish redpil on stupid thread, whatever you do for others, "good or bad", you shall reap it in manifold.........if the girl thinks she wants to manipulate you bcoz she has hole, she would reap it. Meanwhile, if you do it, even though you know her intentions, that's not simp as u called it, but great wisdom, but for the myopic beings they use that to paddy ego on faceless forum.

Oga, atimes angel comes in form of male or female, ....uhmmmmmm. If you are luck enough to help angel.........

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FoolishBoy419: 12:02am On Dec 03, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

"I'M A WOMAN"
MEANING: "I SHOULDN'T BE RESPONSIBLE/ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANYTHING. RESPECTFULLY GIVE ME A PUSSŸ PASS (WORSHIP ME). PAY MY BILLS".

WOMEN PULL THIS CARD ALMOST EVERYDAY OF THEIR LIVES AND USUALLY BAIT MEN INTO SLAVING FOR THEM OR TAKING RESPONSIBILITIES AND BLAMES ON THEIR BEHALVES.

TODAY WE HAVE AN EXAMPLE WITH MS. ALICE SEBOLD.

SHE FALSELY ACCUSED A MAN OF RAPING HER, PUBLISHED A BOOK ON IT, MADE A LOT OF MONEY AND BECAME A CELEBRITY.
RECENTLY THE MAN WAS EXONERATED AFTER SPENDING MANY YEARS IN JAIL. BUT LOOK AT WHAT ONE OF OUR "DARLING INNOCENT ANGELS WHO CAN NEVER DO HARM" HAS TO SAY.

"I BE WOMAN. GOD FORBID I TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF MY ACTIONS WHICH SENT AN INNOCENT MAN TO JAIL FOR YEARS". SHE'S BLAMING THE LEGAL SYSTEM (MADE UP OF DUMBED-DOWN MEN) WHICH WILL IN TURN, APOLOGIZE ON HER BEHALF.

WE'RE NOT THE SAME WITH THESE PEOPLE. THIS GAME IS RIGGED TO HELL BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOSE!

Check the Facebook pages of BBC and CNN on this. 80% of white women defended her as a TRAUMATIZED VICTIM. Apparently, being raped is a good excuse to wrongly accuse any man and even testify in court

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2021
Fiscus105:

Your fellow human being was thirsting, she asked you for assistance to quench it, u re claiming foolish redpil on stupid thread, whatever you do for others good or bad, you shall reap it manifold.........if the girl thinks she want to manipulate you bcoz she has hole, she would reap it, if you do it, even though you know her intentions, that's not simp as u called it, but great wisdom, but for the myopic beings they see as ego on faceless forum.

Oga, atimes angel comes in form of male or female, ....uhmmmmmm if you luck enough to help angel.........

...why requested for bottled water and not sachet-water.

I don’t want to analyze anything cause Scamteta don fvck up tonight by losing to Garlic coach.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightheaded: 12:41am On Dec 03, 2021
heartofcity12:
Know this and know peace. Stick to the rule no matter how rare you feel this kind of women are, you’ll get yours, eventho broke girls are all over. It’s high interest or nothing, that’s the standard. #trp
Jordan Peterson had this to say, "Friendship is a reciprocal arrangement....", if this is friendship what more of intimate relationships. High interest it must be or nothing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:25am On Dec 03, 2021
Some simps deserve anything worse than paternity fraud, your typical modern woman would see her getting married and say to herself ‘if she can get married why wouldn’t I’. The statement is exactly why they say ‘bad girls end up with good men’. It’s practically impossible for women that have explored multiple sexual fantasies to be loyal.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:47am On Dec 03, 2021
These h0es want to eat their cakes and have it. I’m not surprised anyway, many of these modern women are damaged beyond repair since the “hookup” culture started to trend, it’s a pity many men will end up with active/retired h0es in the name of marriage. Stay woke kings.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Theophinio(m): 5:25am On Dec 03, 2021
Amperes:

Nothing new, Women do it a lot, They would wrong you, and if you are not careful you will end up apologizing to them for the wrong they did to you. Thats why its very vital you have evidence before accusing a woman of anything. But they dont need evidence to accuse a man. All they need to do is perfect the act of victim signalling, and add some fake tears to boot. that gender is as redpilled as f**k.

So true

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2021
I have some observations and suggestions..
Purely my opinion..
At the end, I still cant control what anyone does...
Would divide into one or two blocks to make it shorter and straight to the point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2021
1/3
While doing some catch-ups, i discovered i'm skipping so many msgs because they are filled with "women this women that" ...
I know it's the romance section but i think we should give less fvck about what women do with their lives... Men would continue to get manipulated, fooled and have their resources drained, while SMART women would continue to eat their cake and have it and this is a FACT, so i think posting about how women do/post this and that wont change anything....
You've read through 990+ pages, you know how to avoid manipulation by both men and women, you know your worth, you are constantly improving, GOOD...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2021
2/3
So what should we be discussing now, PRACTICALS... What you noticed in your interaction with men and women, how you were able to maintain frame and avoid manipulations, how you walked out on things not worth your time but couldn't do so pre-TRP, difficult situations you were/are in and how to handle it better next time, changes you noticed both mentally, physically and otherwise since you knew about TRP, Any financial Opportunity you feel would be worth sharing, how you controlled a konji without paying for sex/wanking e.tc.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2021
3/3
This is just my opinion tho... Idgaf about what these women did/posted this on twitter or reddit or whatever .... For example, If men out there still gives their babes monthly allowance, does filling this thread with twitter posts about "women asking for how much to collect " and tagging them "entitled" change anything? NO.. So why bother yourself., let who wan pay, Pay.
Simple..
Like i said earlier, Smart women would continue to eat their cake and have it, But one thing is sure, i/we WOULD NEVER be someone else's retirement plan fullstop...
So the focus should be on things we can control and thats OURSELVES.. and lastly, Redpill is also applied in HUMAN Interaction not only women... seems people can ignore "f" monikers but still engage in unnecessary arguments with "m" monikers..
GL everyone.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2021
@heartofcity
No HF bro. ( just incase you think my post was pointed directly at you)
But yeah, i think we can maybe switch things up, some mental and physical improvement posts once in a while..
Like i said tho, i'm not trying to control what you post, it's just an opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2021
leetylee:

Maintain frame folks... Be water...
Nice quote.
Bruce Lee said something similar.
"Be shapeless(formless) like water"

Morning brothers

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2021
heartofcity12:
Some simps deserve anything worse than paternity fraud, your typical modern woman would see her getting married and say to herself ‘if she can get married why wouldn’t I’. The statement is exactly why they say ‘bad girls end up with good men’. It’s practically impossible for women that have explored multiple sexual fantasies to be loyal.
Imagine dating someone whose unclothedness is 200kb away. grin
Assuming she's still capable of giving birth, going by statistics there's a high chance that her children will be exposed to her unclothedness grin
But now she has given her life to Christ, the past doesn't matter cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2021
Zabiboy:
2/3
So what should we be discussing now, PRACTICALS... What you noticed in your interaction with men and women, how you were able to maintain frame and avoid manipulations, how you walked out on things not worth your time but couldn't do so pre-TRP, difficult situations you were/are in and how to handle it better next time, changes you noticed both mentally, physically and otherwise since you knew about TRP, Any financial Opportunity you feel would be worth sharing, how you controlled a konji without paying for sex/wanking e.tc.
Nice suggestion, everything can be going on simultaneously though, I like those pictures, it reminds me what the redpill has done for me, in a way.
But I agree, we need to tone up on the testimonials, post about your shortcomings and what you learnt from them too.
#Stay redpilled

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2021
Fiscus105:

Your fellow human being was thirsting, she asked you for assistance to quench it, u re claiming foolish redpil on stupid thread, whatever you do for others, "good or bad", you shall reap it in manifold.........if the girl thinks she wants to manipulate you bcoz she has hole, she would reap it. Meanwhile, if you do it, even though you know her intentions, that's not simp as u called it, but great wisdom, but for the myopic beings they use that to paddy ego on faceless forum.

Oga, atimes angel comes in form of male or female, ....uhmmmmmm if you are luck enough to help angel.........
Guy u dull no be small, I won't explain anything to you cuz you are the type of person that nitpick on peoples post.
Lest I forget, are boyfriend was there watching both of us.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Peaceyw:

Guy u dull no be small, I won't explain anything to you cuz you are the type of person that nitpick on peoples post.
Lest I forget, are boyfriend was there watching both of us.

Don't waste your energy. He's a troll

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2021
DAY 337, REDPILL 2021

Niggas be like "I don't fvck prostitutes because they are of low value. I have nothing to do with them"...behind their backs, niggas girlfriends be collecting cvcks in all of their orifices.

Even many niggas will put their lives on the battle line to defend these babes. No nigga! Please don't!

Authority: don't be a simp.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Peacew:

#DeathToAllSimps
Lolx, if all simps die the world will crumble... This world will never be a redpilled world but a bluepilled one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.