Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762967 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2021
I don’t have to tell you at this point not be this kind of man. Women won’t hesitate to use you as long as you create a room for it. Anyway, this is what a man gets when he’s sunk in the bluepill world. You know better. #trp

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Not defending a weirdo but a lot of women out there were(is) happily dating or hooking up with men twice their age thinking they were cool and now have that fake rage for the internet. They know who they are.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2021
ubunja:
if I had something to tell you at this time I would have replied ages ago.

Damn it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Especially the good looking ones. It all depends on where you want to belong. Side nigga gets the best deal tho undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Horsh(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2021
please is it possible for a woman to manipulate a man to have unprotected sex with her so that she can be pregnant so that she can tie him down

please is there a way out TRP when a man is to that point

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2021
Horsh:
please is it possible for a woman to manipulate a man to have unprotected sex with her so that she can be pregnant so that she can tie him down

Yes it’s possible. I’ve been there, a girl tried it with me, in fact she moved close to where I was staying. She knew where I was staying because i tried getting close to her sometime ago and brought her to my place but I freed her because of some red flags. Girl known to have hoed all through her life thinks she can manipulate a redpilled guy like me just like that? I knew what she was up to immediately because she was always knocking on my door and wanting to sleep over, all I did was made sure I didn’t have sex with her, that’s the best solution, don’t have sex with such girl. Possibly friendzone her.
A man must always be sexually disciplined. Don’t let anyone manipulate you to have unprotected sex with them, you should always have protected sex.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Horsh(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2021
heartofcity12:

Yes it’s possible. I’ve been there, a girl tried it with me, in fact she moved close to where I was staying. She knew where I was staying because i tried getting close with her once and brought her to my place but I freed her because of some red flags. Girl known to have hoed all through her life thinks she can manipulate a redpilled guy like me just like that? I knew what she was up to immediately because she was always knocking on my door and wanting to sleep over, all I did was made sure I didn’t have sex with her, that’s the best solution, don’t have sex with such girl. Possibly friendzone her.

But what if you are a victim of her tactics and you later got pregnant?
what will be your next move when you have a child with her

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Horsh:

But what if you are a victim of her tactics and you later got pregnant?
what will be your next move when you have a child with her

Then you’re already in. You deal with the consequences. A man must always be sexually disciplined, you don’t have unprotected sex with someone that isn’t your wife. You should fear for your life if you don’t fear for any other thing else, there are tons of STDs out there now. You’ll have to be accountable for your mistake bro. Be sure it’s your child tho.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2021
Horsh:

Do you want a child? If yes she is the best option to procreate without stress of running up and down to take care of the child because she will raise the child with or without you because she wants a baby.

Child support you drop money you no drop nobody go question you. The best play if it happens to you tell your parents and hers you dont want the girl but can support for the child. Make the world know you are in for the child.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Horsh(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Do you want a child? If yes she is the best option to procreate without stress of running up and down to take care of the child because she will raise the child with or without you because she wants a baby.

Child support you drop money you no drop nobody go question you. The best play if it happens to you tell your parents and hers you dont want the girl but can support for the child. Make the world know you are in for the child.

Now she's suggesting we should get married but am calming her down now
I take full responsibility of the child but marrying her is a no no

I wish I've know about this thread since

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2021
Don’t be caught up in stuffs like this. Notice how the writings are never flipped, it’s always about the man acting all simpish.
Better sayings woulda been
Man shirt: I lead
Woman shirt: I listen.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Since you don’t care about her past, be ready to father babies that aren’t yours. #trp

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Horsh:

see i am in same situation ( my boy 5 months old). Don't marry both court, traditional or church. If you wanna save face for her to not disgrace her do introduction ( just to save face not to shame her and her family).

After that dont do anything but before then tell your parents and hers you don't want to marry her but for the child you will support hence highest you can do is introduction.

That's what i did i still maintain my singleness and she lives with her parents and visit me and i visit her in her parents house and everybody knows i have a child still i get pussy from her and other girls.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Milesbillions(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2021
Martinez39s:
Ubunja's knowledge of red pill/game is second to none on nairaland. His maturity is exemplary. I learnt a lot from Ubunja. He has my respect and I would recommend anyone to read his miseducations. Once again,
BOSS...I tried logging into Ubunja miseducation website but it is not going through....what could be the cause?

Another question, where can I get this miseducations ?

Truth be told...I'm really enjoying this thread.

Thumbs up bosses.
Stay Taliban

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2021
heartofcity12:
Don’t be caught up in stuffs like this. Notice how the writings are never flipped, it’s always about the man acting all simpish.
Better sayings woulda been
Man shirt: I lead
Woman shirt: I listen.

Lol!

Since I discovered the secret of maintaining frame and posture when it comes to pictures, I always make sure I'm on the right, taking charge of every pics both with males and females. Body language is more audible than the larynx.

Looking at the pics above you will observe that there's no polarisation, is as if the woman is doing a good thing getting married to the man. Woman be like "hey I'm the boss" and the man, "at your beck and call ma". After all, she's everything he needs. While the woman on her side is portraying self sufficiency, "I can literally do without you; I'm everything".

How men in their numbers are able to stoop so low to such bullsh!ts when they are still the one that will piggyback the feminine conundrum in marriage and 50% likely to face the dilemma in the family court in cases of divorces baffles me.

The inscription on those shirts literally mirrors what's embedded in the inner core of the couple. Whether they later change the inscription doesn't matter, what matters is their attitude towards each other and how they view the intersexual dynamics.

Thanks.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Horsh(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
see i am in same situation ( my boy 5 months old). Don't marry both court, traditional or church. If you wanna save face for her to not disgrace her do introduction ( just to save face not to shame her and her family).

After that dont do anything but before then tell your parents and hers you don't want to marry her but for the child you will support hence highest you can do is introduction.

That's what i did i still maintain my singleness and she lives with her parents and visit me and i visit her in her parents house and everybody knows i have a child still i get pussy from her and other girls.

We share the same fate bro
I've done the introduction already, and that's where am stopping. I don't intend marrying her for whatsoever reason

Although I've not open up to her parents that am not going to marry her, I want her to deliver first before I make the move

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Hehe. Bad guy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Lol!

Since I discovered the secret of maintaining frame and posture when it comes to pictures, I always make sure I'm on the right, taking charge of every pics both with males and females. Body language is more audible than the larynx.

Looking at the pics above you will observe that there's no polarisation, is as if the woman is doing a good thing getting married to the man. Woman be like "hey I'm the boss" and the man, "at your beck and call ma". After all, she's everything he needs. While the woman on her side is portraying self sufficiency, "I can literally do without you; I'm everything".

How men in their numbers are able to stoop so low to such bullsh!ts when they are still the one that will piggyback the feminine conundrum in marriage and 50% likely to face the dilemma in the family court in cases of divorces baffles me.

The inscription on those shirts literally mirrors what's embedded in the inner core of the couple. Whether they later change the inscription doesn't matter, what matters is their attitude towards each other and how they view the intersexual dynamics.

Thanks.

Apt!
And you wonder why marriage is messed up in their society. They give females all the power while cornering themselves(men) to the lowest end of the food chain, inscription literally said she’s doing him a huge favor by being with him, compilations of trivial things like this made everything worse in their society.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2021
CaveAdullam:

3. Women don't help women. Why? Because if they do so, they already made available a woman who becomes noticeable by their boyfriends, fiances or husbands. And since high value men don't go round, these women must protect the ones they've got by all means. And if it involves shadowing other women, it is a welcome development.

The way a woman becomes attractive to other men when a man upgrade her works same say as when women upgrade other women. They do donate gifts like pads, books, pencils, food clothes etc. But these things aren't bringing these women to the limelight to the extent they become a challenge. Observe very well, most of these charity works takes place in rural areas where competition is very low. If the same women were to help their counterparts nearby, hell will break loose as the game becomes intense and more competitive.

Thanks.

I remember a lady saying "women don't help women because they want to see the 'new' girls fall on their face like they did."
I find the differences between men and women in this instance interesting..
For example, women are less likely to help each other, but they have this hive mind-like herd mentality to defend each other (against men). Men are more likely to help each other but have the opposite of the aforementioned 'hive mind' to defend each other (often defending women instead).
From that tiny thesis, I would say modern feminism is not about helping their fellow woman but about 'catapulting themselves into a newer dimension' by acquiring power, which is also evident due to women's natural tendency to be solipsistic and egocentric.

Men and women are opposite. What applies to men, flip it up side down, and it will apply to women. That's the key to mastering intergender dynamics. The formula.
- Ubunja

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Horsh:

Bro now you have to up your game is deception and lies till she delivers even after delivery still maintain frame for as long as you can with lies of not ready yet bla bla no capacity till she decides by herself to accept her fate or go marry another man, Don't fight for the child. Nature will take it course just make sure you pay child support and run DNA test after delivery to be sure the child is yours.

In my own case I haven't done DNA because the child look exactly like me, body, hair mention anything.

She knows i cant marry her even her mum has told her but she kept lying to herself i will marry her. The trick is dont get too close to her act as if with or without her you can get sex and focus on your work and improvement and keep an eye on her hustle to make sure both of you are spending on the child.

Billing is coming after child birth be prepared but never ever drop money if they ask you or complain always drop money unexpected. No matter the complaint dont drop money don't borrow dont over work.

Even if they call your parents you are not dropping Tell your parents you no get if they get make them drop na their grandchild. Bros relax and enjoy.

Like me my child support is not constant i can drop 5k, 30k 50k monthly if i do that that means i have times 5 in my account. See dont allow anyone use the child to extort you. eat, work sleep and fuck_ her and other girls.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Negroid001:
Hehe. Bad guy

Bros baby mama redpill game is different from single girls. I am teaching myself creating ideas that favours me the most and keep me redpilled.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Negroid001(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Bros baby mama redpill game is different from single girls. I am teaching myself creating ideas that favours me the most and keep me redpilled.
I get you bruv!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Deep. You’ll be with the wrong ones when you cut corners, get there quickly and probably make irredeemable mistakes. Learning, growth and those you choose is a process, at least that’s my interpretation to this smiley

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2021
Aaron12:
To my redpill brothers, let's keep the thread from female invasion. To my guys
i'm devilish cold to women although many of them are always coming around me, what can i do to avoid these women. Thank you.
An earlier comment of mine:
When an attention seeker spots someone who stands out i.e. pays them no attention, it piques them in a way, sparking their interest.
They'll likely try to familiarize themselves with you and when you get comfortable and start paying them attention, they likely get contemptuous.

Familiarity > comfort > contempt.

Once they've gotten the attention, their interest will dissipate but they'll keep you around as an 'orbiter'-- a fuel source for both attention and possibly an ego boost when they reject you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2021
heartofcity12:

Apt!
And you wonder why marriage is messed up in their society. They give females all the power while cornering themselves(men) to the lowest end of the food chain, inscription literally said she’s doing him a huge favor by being with him, compilations of trivial things like this made everything worse in their society.

Perhaps, some Afghanistan+Iraqi stunts can pull us all out of this sh!t. Lol!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Perhaps, some Afghanistan+Iraqi stunts can pull us all out of this sh!t. Lol!

Lmao grin. Stay taliban! as the popular saying goes on here.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2021
She said it

24 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by orchin(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Bro now you have to up your game is deception and lies till she delivers even after delivery still maintain frame for as long as you can with lies of not ready yet bla bla no capacity till she decides by herself to accept her fate or go marry another man, Don't fight for the child. Nature will take it course just make sure you pay child support and run DNA test after delivery to be sure the child is yours.

In my own case I haven't done DNA because the child look exactly like me, body, hair mention anything.

She knows i cant marry her even her mum has told her but she kept lying to herself i will marry her. The trick is dont get too close to her act as if with or without her you can get sex and focus on your work and improvement and keep an eye on her hustle to make sure both of you are spending on the child.

Billing is coming after child birth be prepared but never ever drop money if they ask you or complain always drop money unexpected. No matter the complaint dont drop money don't borrow dont over work.

Even if they call your parents you are not dropping Tell your parents you no get if they get make them drop na their grandchild. Bros relax and enjoy.

Like me my child support is not constant i can drop 5k, 30k 50k monthly if i do that that means i have times 5 in my account. See dont allow anyone use the child to extort you. eat, work sleep and fuck_ her and other girls.
Lol...
Real OG

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2021
How can she ever respect you?
I’m sure this one is getting her back blown out by some masculine dude out there, only getting free attention and resources from this effeminate man. What a shame.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Being a rich simp is the worst. Be thankful you found the redpill at this stage. What can we speak of this one.. I’m flabbergasted.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Horsh(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Bro it's a blessing I cross paths with you
I wouldn't have known all dis if I didn't upon up

I've screenshot everything you've said
I won't forget that
Nice one bro
I feel relieve now unlike before I'll be contemplating whether to marry her or not, the stress was eating me so deep

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Dizzyyish:

I remember a lady saying "women don't help women because they want to see the 'new' girls fall on their face like they did."
True!

As I explained above it's the anxiety that comes with competing for the 20% of available high value men. Since they were unable to get these men, they will allow the "newer girls fall on their faces," make mistakes and later welcome them to their circle. It's also similar to the bucket crab mentality: if I can't become like them, I will drag them down to my level. Or, I'm afraid of being alone, I will drag them down so that they won't leave me.

Dizzyyish:

I find the differences between men and women in this instance interesting..
The competition anxiety is also found in men. However, men tend to convince the women and try to level up their game so that they can get all the women. That's men acting mature and on the positive side.

On the negative side, men become violent when they can't get women; remember that lack of mates means no entering into the next generation. So, in some communities like the middle east e.g Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Northern part of Nigeria, where the mate inequality is very high, such communities experience real time violence. And who are these violent people, men! In this scenario, it is men acting immature.

Let me break down this matrix a little as per competition anxiety:

1. Women augment their body to get high value men.
And when unable, slander the women engaged to this men. Extreme violence or cases of homicide is rare. Or, set up a conspiracy against the man; how? Rape allegations, subtle jabs, "marry your age mates," throwing tantrums etc.

2. Men augment their status to get women and persuade them outrightly. Men don't really care about a woman's position in the totem's pole of the society, what they are after is sex and procreation.
And when they are unable, they run amok with violence. But violence is rare but slightly higher than that for women.

Therefore, as result competition anxiety, a woman will want to 'destroy' other women to GET A HIGH VALUE MAN, while a man will want to 'destroy' other men to GET ALL THE WOMEN.

Dizzyyish:

For example, women are less likely to help each other, but they have this hive mind-like herd mentality to defend each other (against men). Men are more likely to help each other but have the opposite of the aforementioned 'hive mind' to defend each other (often defending women instead).
The hive, group or tribe mentality is everywhere and exists both in men and women. A group must unite her members to fight another group that stands as a threat. See it this way: family members do have altercations and fights sometimes/many times. But immediately they become threatened by an external force, they unite together to fight that force despite their in group differences.

Women are emotional and that's the reason they always bond together not to help themselves but to satiate one another with emotional rush and feel good platitudes. They do this despite the fact that each will become jealous of the other when a high value man sticks to one.

Men do fight for and defend their individual tribes and not the men in other tribes. Men uplift men that belongs to their tribe.

Hey Cave, why do men help other men when if they do, these other men will absorb more women. Won't it increase the competition anxiety?

No! Women are not scarce and will always go round (except in places like the middle east like I mentioned before where the rate of spousal inequality is extremely high as a result of high status inequality). And it is high value men that are scarce and will never go round.

Dizzyyish:

From that tiny thesis, I would say modern feminism is not about helping their fellow woman but about 'catapulting themselves a newer dimension' by acquiring power, which is also evident due to women's natural tendency to be solipsistic and egocentric.

Feminism uses broken women or women lacking in proper awareness and upbringing to bait other ignorant women and leverage upon them into power. In this game of feminism some men and women are involved in pulling different strings behind the curtain.

Thanks.

18 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WaltherPPK, Daniel499 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.