Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,608 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots (23453 Views)

Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction / Air Peace Sacks 69 Pilots, Blames Coronavirus-induced Economic Downturn / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by leicestercamper: 7:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Good job

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Hotzone(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2020
With allowance
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2020
grin
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by biobab23(m): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2020
Good news for them so happy 2020 still make sense for them
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by AfonjaConehead: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
How much were you paid to write a foolishly irrelevant post like this ?

How does this relate to AirPeace?

Shattap n call someone quickly to interpret for you grin grin grin

HotoroMENTAL on the loose grin

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by agadam(m): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2020
PEACE
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by 4tomandchi: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2020
Then why sack them in the first place ? In Nigeria everything is politics.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by mmsen: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2020
Recall them to do wetin?
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:

https://leadership.ng/2020/08/12/air-peace-recalls-sacked-pilots/?fbclid=IwAR1GTpZS0FTc5tb7AqAKf5UTT43fJs76Np9BSIkWr_bMpd05qpWKAJwF-Bs

This is what happens when there's an association. Imagine having one like Association of Private employers in Nigeria (APEN). Any private sector that sacks on would loose all to strike.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by mmsen: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2020
4tomandchi:
Then why sack them in the first place ? In Nigeria everything is politics.

If they were sacked it is because they were not needed.

How you can you keep paying people when your business has been grounded for months?

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by ikembz(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2020
SmartPolician:
Comments from Nairalanders make this forum to look shitty with each passing day

Ah swear...

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by matrixme(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2020
If I were them, I won't return. They are like spare nuts not really useful to the company, to have warranted being sacked in the first place. Besides, going back there will hurt my self esteem as a person. Anyway, the pandemic don't allow us to be handpicking jobs, especially in the worst hit sector, so they may comprise
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by kenex4ever(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2020
carterguccy:
Igbos hate Igbos !!!

FG to the rescue
his pilots are from different tribes you air head.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by mamaafrik(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Government should buy stake in Airpeace rather doing any more wuruwuru Nigeria airline for Airpeace expansion
Airpeace is doing fine,Innoson is,proforce is doing well,Government should kuku sell those 4 refineries to shell or indorama.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by RTSC: 7:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Nigerians are very ungrateful.

Air peace according to the article pays the best remuneration to its pilots and engineers in the industry and gives them the best training.

But trust Nigerians, they don't want pay cut in line with current realities.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Azurevermillion: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:
Yoruba love Yoruba right ?
Our own worse gan ni
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Royalfurnitures: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2020
Very good, the company is always showing good example

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by RTSC: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2020
mamaafrik:
Government should buy stake in Airpeace rather doing any more wuruwuru Nigeria airline for Airpeace expansion
Airpeace is doing fine,Innoson is,proforce is doing well,Government should kuku sell those 4 refineries to shell or indorama.
Why?
What will he gain by allowing the FG to buy part of his company.?
I would reject it if I were him.

I would rather open the stock to the market and allow the public buy shares.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2020
Good call.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2020
Ok,

Pls someone should save me with something, nothing is too small, i need to go to work, thanks 6027315640 keystone bank.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2020
carterguccy:
Igbos hate Igbos !!!

FG to the rescue

The sacking was due to the economic realites of the covid19 crisis, and not due to 'Igbo hating igbo'....particularly as many of the pilots won't be Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Dayoebe(m): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2020
goodnews
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Viicfuntop:
This isn’t funny grin. You know what will be eh stupid? If APC wins in Edo state, then Nigeria is really gone for good. I mean we understood first term of Apc. Everyone saw how their lives turned around. For Buhari to win a second time, amazed me. See I can’t do more than this. None of you have the balls to say it. Pdp was 10 times better than this government and before you give us the crap about how they are all the same; Guys, they probably were, but they had reasonable people take up the mantle of leading the country. There was no nepotism. They actually had qualified people in every positions. So Edo, you can choose to continue to suffer because if you vote in Apc, you will “enjoy” for the first few months but after that, what’s next?

Are you really ready to sacrifice the future of your children for a mere Peanut or because you do not have the balls to take your future back? If any of you have had the opportunity to travel out or let’s say South Africa, you will hate how stagnant and backward we are. So please Edo people, take back your balls in this forth coming election. Enough is Enough. Thank you.

This was intended for the new license fee ride companies, but it led to this up here. So please, be tired of this government. No country has probably had it worst as Nigeria. Youths, join politics now. We that can afford to should Join. You can’t be a president now but when the time comes, you can show to the public you have been in this for a very long time. I can’t even say anything about the guy sentenced to death for blasphemy. Guys, I tell you that no matter how much a government try to rig an election, if there about 80% opposing, don’t you think it would be hard to manipulate such a figure if everyone can clearly see, they have no one voting for them? I am so emotional now and we should all be. This government has literally “killed” us and this country.

#POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS IN EDO AND 2023# Thanks for reading

1.The Edo politics thread is elsewhere , good sir

2.Why should we replace one set of looters with another set of looters. The Obaseki you support was once in APC.

Better vote PDP and APC out.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2020
Samostical:
WELCOME ABOARD IF YOU'RE NEW HERE.
INVESTMENT WITHOUT STRESS! RISK FREE!

Another MMM type scam.

Better watch it.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Excuses: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The spokesperson of the ministry, James Odaudu said “in the verbal agreement reached after a dialogue that was held in a very friendly environment, chairman of Air Peace, Chief Allen Onyema acceded to the minister’s appeal for the recall of the maximum number of pilots that the airline can accommodate without going under.

A man with Heart of Gold. He should have chose to recall 10 but rather he recalled all..

That he should recall the maximum, not all, I.e any number that he can comfortably take care of..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.