Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots (23449 Views)

Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction / Air Peace Sacks 69 Pilots, Blames Coronavirus-induced Economic Downturn / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by IvarTheBoneless: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Take a look at yourself and look at me? Which of us appears to be mentally stable or come from a family that actually live well. Guy, I can bet anything that your family’s net worth is not more than 50000. Asshole

At least, none of my family is so hungry they are paid 2000 naira to post against a political party.

Lemme tell you something kid... they are all the same. Selling your birthright would change nothing.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by mamaafrik(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2020
RTSC:

Why?
What will he gain by allowing the FG to buy part of his company.?
I would reject it if I were him.

I would rather open the stock to the market and allow the public buy shares.
I understand you,but the F.G can still buy it from public share
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by munachiso58(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2020
ShopRite neva call us back ooo
still hoping and waiting
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Kingsland001(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Oh my God
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by TheSociopath(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

Yoruba love Yoruba right ?

And you automatically assumed that he is Yoruba. Is that not stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by mark2sunny(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2020
You can’t force an employee on an employer. They were given the option of a pay cut before the sack but these guys refused.

They’ll still receive pay cut and get payed off strategically. You can’t have ingrates working for you. You need people who can go the extra mile with you. Then you can reward them in good time.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by IvarTheBoneless: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Shut the hell up. It’s obvious you are have realized how foolish you were to quote me. Like I said, your brain has clearly been friend by the sun that’s why you can only communicate in memes. Tell me, where exactly are you inife right now? Are you proud of your youth now? Are you confident enough to say what you do for a living? Are you confident enough to tell us if you have had breakfast? Guy, go and sit down and think of what you would use to take your family from poverty. From statistics, it’s always the poor men children that talk like this. The only joy you get is from trolling because you don’t have joy in your family. I don’t blame you. Don’t cross me ever again. Like I told one guy like you , some months ago here, unless you have military, please shut up. Don’t push it. I can really be a beast.

Next time, you would carefully check if I am online before writing anything irrelevant or foolish. grin

I have low tolerance and an allergy to stupidity, friendo. Comprende?

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2020
Viicfuntop:
This isn’t funny grin. You know what will be eh stupid? If APC wins in Edo state, then Nigeria is really gone for good. I mean we understood first term of Apc. Everyone saw how their lives turned around. For Buhari to win a second time, amazed me. See I can’t do more than this. None of you have the balls to say it. Pdp was 10 times better than this government and before you give us the crap about how they are all the same; Guys, they probably were, but they had reasonable people take up the mantle of leading the country. There was no nepotism. They actually had qualified people in every positions. So Edo, you can choose to continue to suffer because if you vote in Apc, you will “enjoy” for the first few months but after that, what’s next?

Are you really ready to sacrifice the future of your children for a mere Peanut or because you do not have the balls to take your future back? If any of you have had the opportunity to travel out or let’s say South Africa, you will hate how stagnant and backward we are. So please Edo people, take back your balls in this forth coming election. Enough is Enough. Thank you.

This was intended for the new license fee ride companies, but it led to this up here. So please, be tired of this government. No country has probably had it worst as Nigeria. Youths, join politics now. We that can afford to should Join. You can’t be a president now but when the time comes, you can show to the public you have been in this for a very long time. I can’t even say anything about the guy sentenced to death for blasphemy. Guys, I tell you that no matter how much a government try to rig an election, if there about 80% opposing, don’t you think it would be hard to manipulate such a figure if everyone can clearly see, they have no one voting for them? I am so emotional now and we should all be. This government has literally “killed” us and this country.

#POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS IN EDO AND 2023# Thanks for reading
. Mumurism !!! At its peak ! As if Na only Nigeria Airlines dey down size undecided

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2020
TheSociopath:

And you automatically assumed that he is Yoruba. Is that not stupidity?
I know he is Yoruba Oga ...just shut up and leave my mention

Hypocrite
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Good one, I need business partners for a profitable business that am into, preferable south Easterners
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Jakumo(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2020
post=92723884:
Good News...... smiley

Happy Hostesses. kiss

The captain and first officer are present in that picture. Look at the bars on their shoulders. Those signify rank as certified, licensed and type-rated commercial pilots.

The significance of the above picture, is that ALL the crew on board that flight, from the flight deck to the cabin, happen to be women. Africa is coming of age, and credit must be given to Air Peace, for their role in encouraging women to enter the aviation sector as pilots, and not only as cabin crew.

Respect to Air Peace, and if this airline is indeed owned by none other than Mama Peace, let me just say in conclusion, that no be only Mama Peace wakka come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Masterkernel1: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2020
carterguccy:
Igbos hate Igbos !!!

FG to the rescue

It's your village people that hate you.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Reference(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2020
Well, that is the bell that tolls for their requiem mass.

How are they going to pay them...ah debts. That's what the experts at accumulating them, the Feds advice once they get involved in your matter.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by uvie66: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Omeleyi:
Good one Barr. Allen Onyema, people can't keep losing their jobs at this critical time. They have got mouth to feed, people to cater for, dependants... Na only thunder go fire covid
So you want Airlines to pay Pilots if Planes are not flying.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Keep your opinion to yourself. It was intended for people with the same reasoning. Thank you

APC=PDP.

In the next 3 years, you will complain when PDP continues the looting from where APC left off.

Nigerians.

Form your party and be the change you seek.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by litaninja(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2020
- Airline sees that its current operations with said staff are not sustainable
- Airline trims down to correct the situation
- Nigerian government more or less forces them to take the staff back
- Airline starts to cut corners to remain afloat
- Incidents start to occur and lives are lost

A brief explanation of how Nigeria works.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Reference(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2020
Supermugu:
. Mumurism !!! At its peak ! As if Na only Nigeria Airlines dey down size undecided

We have this remarkable apathy for ignoring reality and kicking the can down the road.

I spoke a few days ago on a post about a man bothered about his sex life with his inlaw seeming to get in the way due to his humbled status and tight quarters.

We just have this attitude about avoiding hard decisions, doing the needful per time and making sacrifices but more often than not resorting to his culture of 'management' which means an unstoppable decline in values, standards and a crash in our humanity.

It reflects in our lack of maintenance culture where a simple water closet in a public building in better climes will be shut down instantly for repair at the slightest fault while here it will be used and used until it falls apart completely costing more than a penny to put right.

Same goes for our roads, ourhospitals, schools, everything, including our economy. Such that poverty deepens year on year.

Now Air Peace is asked to recall staff it cannot pay. So it has to 'manage' the company. Certainly standards will fall to square the circle. Planes will not get enough attention in the hangars, premium spare parts will not be used, top notch service providers will be discarded and the airline will decline.

Poor will become the new normal and like every other Nigerian historic institution, organization and industry, from refineries to power stations an inevitable collapse will occur when bend leads to break.

We just cannot face up to reality in this country so we donot work hard, we are not innovative, we are not serious about anything important in life and most critically we seriously lack foresight.

Airlines have been laying off staff worldwide since the middle of February after revenue PROJECTIONS for the test of 2020 up to 2022 began to emerge. British Airways had an almighty tiff with its workers in March while ours were stilk twiddling their thumbs bleeding cash paying for planes sitting idly.

Perhaps of they had acted intelligently, early and swiftly this mountain could have been a small surmountable hill.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by MikeBetty(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2020
carterguccy:
Igbos hate Igbos !!!

FG to the rescue
So In Your Mind Now You Made Sense. Fuckoff With That Tribal Hate Speach.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Reference(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2020
litaninja:
- Airline sees that its current operations with said staff are not sustainable
- Airline trims down to correct the situation
- Nigerian government more or less forces them to take the staff back
- Airline starts to cut corners to remain afloat
- Incidents start to occur and lives are lost

A brief explanation of how Nigeria works.

Exactly. Corners will be cut. But I will not speak of the consequences as I will not lend my mouth to tragedy, but when you consider what happened to ADC.... back then when there were five pilots to one aircraft you will understand where the priorities are.

Now that the airline has collapsed long ago have the pilots not moved on.

In my professional circles we call it the termite mentality. That is a system should not be degraded on the altar of sacrifice until it collapses and kills the beneficiaries.

If they are not carefull the airline will collapse on the heads of the entire staff.... then everyone will sadly go home.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by MikeBetty(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Good one from Allen Onyema

Hadia Sirika should employ the other pilots that was not recalled to his audio Nigerian airline that he spent millions in designing it's logo in Beruit.
Sidika that told us the Nigerian airline will be ready before end of 2018, this is 2020 we no see d airline, only d logo

Good bless Air peace
Good bless Allen Onyema
We No Even See Tyre. What An Audio Country?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by sunbreaker: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2020
If to cut salary will make them secures their job the pilot should accept with good faith,'half bread better than none' and should consider all benefit they have incure from the company(all the training as they said)
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by remi1444: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Nice one
Real Nigarrr. I send you mail oh.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by colonelwealth(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

Effects of fasting and prayers + African Magic i.e. JUJU shocked

Pastors would get a harvest of tithes with thanksgiving undecided

U talk senselessly and indeed bornless... Little wonder.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by IvarTheBoneless: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2020
colonelwealth:

colonelwealth to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
U talk senselessly and indeed bornless... Little wonder.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2020
post=92723884:
Good News...... smiley

Happy Hostesses. kiss

Bad news.

Stop supporting Islamic jihadists against innocent civilians

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by cessna150(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Good, Air peace have done well by calling back the ingrate pilots

Ingrates? Pls keep quiet if u don't know anything!
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by BlowYourMind: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2020
cessna150:

Ingrates? Pls keep quiet if u don't know anything!
Go back and read the post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt / Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.