Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots (23452 Views)

Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction / Air Peace Sacks 69 Pilots, Blames Coronavirus-induced Economic Downturn / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by arsenal33: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Good one from Allen Onyema

Hadia Sirika should employ the other pilots that was not recalled to his audio Nigerian airline that he spent millions in designing it's logo in Beruit.
Sidika that told us the Nigerian airline will be ready before end of 2018, this is 2020 we no see d airline, only d logo

Good bless Air peace
Good bless Allen Onyema
Or Ibom Air

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Maziyke(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2020
Fulani government should employé them now afterall they are thé apostles of one evil niggaarea
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Jakumo:

The captain and first officer are present in that picture. Look at the bars on their shoulders. Those signify rank as certified, licensed and type-rated commercial pilots.

The significance of the above picture, is that ALL the crew on board that flight, from the flight deck to the cabin, happen to be women. Africa is coming of age, and credit must be given to Air Peace, for their role in encouraging women to enter the aviation sector as pilots, and not only as cabin crew.

Respect to Air Peace, and if this airline is indeed owned by none other than Mama Peace, let me just say in conclusion, that no be only Mama Peace wakka come.
You made a very good and salient point here Chairman.
Words of wisdom, you just spilled out.
Respect sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Dreamliner787(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Good, Air peace have done well by calling back the ingrate pilots
Excuse me!!! Why would you call them ingrate angry angry
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by BlowYourMind: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2020
Dreamliner787:
Excuse me!!! Why would you call them ingrate angry angry
Read the post
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Good, Air peace have done well by calling back the ingrate pilots

Real INGRATES.

Take half pay they refused, sack some, they started raising dust.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by 4tomandchi: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2020
mmsen:

If they were sacked it is because they were not needed.

How you can you keep paying people when your business has been grounded for months?
But when they were using them to make excessive profits nko?
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by chinese81: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Very good...
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by hardbody: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Omeleyi:
Good one Barr. Allen Onyema, people can't keep losing their jobs at this critical time. They have got mouth to feed, people to cater for, dependants... Na only thunder go fire covid

And the people that say lawyers don't have jobs won't read where a lawyer is employing and sacking pilots (with abeg from Minister sef)

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by hardbody: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
4tomandchi:

Bros na wa ooo. Are you are a business minded person like this? So because you made money when you had 20 staff you must retain them all when business has fallen to about 5% of what you were doing before? How do you generate income to even pay them and remain in business?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by ritapearl(f): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thank God! I hope they will pay them.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Pigmy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
They are left with no choice than to call them back.The airline cannot afford
to toe the path of being unable to continue to
fulfill its financial obligations to its staff

you are not in tune with global market.

so calm down

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Temitopemo6e6(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pigmy:

you are not in tune with global market.

so calm down
enlight me Bro
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by ipswitch: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nice...Hallelujah somebody!
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by Pigmy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
enlight me Bro

all the major airlines globally are seriously shedding off her workforce despite the economic palliative the receive from their respective countries of origin.

what have the federal government of Nigeria done to support any business venture not to talk of aviation sector that is capital intensive.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by mmsen: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
4tomandchi:

You don't hire people to lose money.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by 4tomandchi: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
hardbody:

Bros na wa ooo. Are you are a business minded person like this? So because you made money when you had 20 staff you must retain them all when business has fallen to about 5% of what you were doing before? How do you generate income to even pay them and remain in business?
So what is the rationale in calling them back in less than a week of sacking them?
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by colonelwealth(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=IvarTheBoneless post=92726978][/quote]

I know it's ur entire family u just told the world about so not suprised....they r proud of u.

U r a waste....lower than an animal.

U r not worth my attention.

so continue in ur stupidity... U r doing it well.
Re: Air Peace Recalls Sacked Pilots by IvarTheBoneless: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
colonelwealth:

colonelwealth to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mum:

I know it's ur entire family u just told the world about so not suprised....they r proud of u.

U r a waste....lower than an animal.

U r not worth my attention.

so continue in ur stupidity... U r doing it well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.