Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. (58511 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Join the elite traders

You will be fine

Dm I will mentor you on telegram free of charge on how to trade

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Admob no be beans o
Your ad no go show
Google go ban your account severally
I get one account for over one month now na only $0.69 dey inside. I don dey give up small small. Na only 3 times ad show.
App developers go collect ur money tire so it's better to go for something else like vlog or sell books on Amazon. If you can't generate crazy traffic, admob isn't for u

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Agbo2(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Guy,

You can't make money anywhere without taking on some risk. Forex trading is a lot easier with IM Academy where we use a unique software to scan the Forex market and generate signals which we simply copy and paste on the Forex trading platform and we are all smiling to the Bank.

Forex trading has always been a very lucrative investment but with high risk of making money and losing money.
This is where our unique software comes in, it uses a combination of big data and AI to scan the market and evaluate buy vs sell and reliably predict turning points.
It is a simple logic of demand vs supply i.e. when the buyers dominate the sellers, price goes up and when the sellers dominate the buyers, price drops.

As google maps predict traffic on your journey, our software reliably predicts turning points in the forex market giving you a safe margin to operate with huge huge profits.

You can follow me on twitter @teejay_can or whatsapp +12819014884 for further details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neH4pU87zg4

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Lastlook: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
I can teach you fast and slow gateway to all what you listed. Also show you what you need to know, if you truly want to make it via online system. Believe or not depend on you.

Faster002:
Your advice please,
Below is some of my challenges :

Tried blogging : not encouraging

Forex trading: uncertainty

Freelancing : Upwork approved me, but for long no project

Web Design : client

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

I welcome any advice that will improve my skills or a promising business idea.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

Since you have digital marketing skills and it's an added advantage if you put it to use by yourself.

Team up with reputable, reliable and top notch real estate companies to market and sell their Estates using your online skills.

If you're interested, quote me again let get going. You are not going to pay Kobo to do this.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Bornfool(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
lexy2014:

According to u:

"Consider Real Estate & Agrotech.... it is very profitable... even for webdesigners, many naija agrotech do not have websites or even a media manager... it is still a new niche in Nigeria."

Am sure this exactly what he was told about d businesses that he went into and got burnt. Businesses are often overhyped. It's when u enter u will see that it's not as rosy as u guys paint it

How can I start agro tech abeg help me

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

You are too in a hurry to make it. So, you won't make a dime!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by BabalolaVictor(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
KomonSense:

In Nigeria Yes but outside Africa capital NO.

I would have made so much money if PayPal was accepted in Nigeria...

I know uptill now Nigerians don't have access to PayPal because you can't withdraw your money....

Most affiliate marketing programs pay well in America and most of them (especially Wal-Mart , clickbank) requires you to have a PayPal account and you need PayPal to cashout

That's not an issue
you can sell your paypal funds and they will credit your account immediately

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by F3dan: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
wjxavier:
Your headline is misleading.

Anyway, I’ll advice you.

I watched a movie last night titled SPEED KILLS, and starring John Travolta.

The title is enough to chew on. Most of you want to blow overnight. And that’s a problem.

Y’all don’t know how to stick to things.

Secondly...I also learnt that...

It doesn’t matter how much you’ve lost.

I’d doesn’t matter how hard a thing is.

Success stories are not for quitters.

99.9999% of the time, victory is for those who see it through. Who stay in the game.

Took me 7 years to learn this in my online game.

I used to do free marketing. That is, I never wanted to pay for services or renew them. Like web hosting or autoresponder services.

If you ain’t paying, you ain’t winning. If you like be there for 10 years.

Pay for services.

Get a coach.

Bring your a game.

And get the “fvgck” back up if you fall.

That’s how to win at ANYTHING.

Oh and by the way, I finally got serious in 2016.

3 years later, I hit my first $100,000 month.

It’s not hard.

But the finish line is only for those who stay in the game.

Doesn’t matter how much you’ve “lost”.

Your story doesn’t matter until you win.

My name is Waju Abraham.

Google me.

Your points are apt.
Bros, I need help on how to make progress with click bank. I have a verified account already, but I don't know the right means of promoting my links.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Lalami3232(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
KomonSense:
Ok

As at 2011, I would have made so much money if PayPal was accepted in Nigeria

I know uptill now Nigerians don't have access to PayPal because you can't withdraw your money because our shitty government has refused to amend INTERNET law to international standards as required by America and European directives

Most affiliate marketing programs pay well in America and most of them (especially Wal-Mart , clickbank) requires you to have a PayPal account and you need PayPal to cashout

Can u put me through?
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Marofav(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

Send me a DM on WhatsApp via this number: 08165830404. I can help you out.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by millionboi2: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Viralmagg:
What works for me

• Build a resourceful Mobile App, App that solves real life problem
• Monetize it with Google Admob
• Run a FB AD and target users interested in your App (use fb insight data and spend atleast 5k)

• Thank me later

@OP IF THIS DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, SOMEONE IN THE VILLAGE IS A CULPRIT
Nonsense so that ppl will contact you for app
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Lalami3232(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Try Admob Bro
Mail me
I'm interested bro
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by CelestineNelson: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hm
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Lalami3232(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Geestarry:

If you're already into Content Creation, Copywriting, Digital Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Advertising, here is an opportunity you can leverage on to make legitimate income online. (Even if you're not, you can learn from scratch like I did..)

Toyin Omotosho (A digital marketing guru) has put together a video that explains this golden opportunity.

Send a PM saying 'INTERESTED IN THE FREE VIDEO' and I'll share the link to the video.

P/S: The link will be revoked soon.

Help us bro
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Dumfrank(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
LandMann:
The truth is you have to do due diligence and understand at least 90% of whatever you decide to invest your time and money in to earn money online.

Remove greed for quick gain from your mind and learn a digital skill. It is greed that push people into Forex and other online trading when they don't TRULY UNDERSTAND or have complete information about it.

The best way to earn online is to learn a skill and sell that skill online.

If you know how to write, offer writing services on freelance platform... Or write a book and publish it online...learn everything about it first.

If you know graphics, same thing. Offer graphics design services.

Video editing? Same thing... Offer it online but be extremely good at it to beat the competition.

Learn any digital sellable skill and sell it online.

Don't carry half knowledge into the online market place and expect to make money... You'll only end up wasting your time and even money.

IF YOU MUST KNOW,

Back then, I searched for how to make money online, and I'm still searching... Information I got here gave me some ideas to start... The first attempt didn't end well because I went into something that I didn't fully understand...

So I learnt something else and mastered it and I made my first ten thousand dollars ($10,000) from that skill and still making money from it till now... Between last night and a little while ago, I did a job that I earned $50 from... Convert to naira and see how much.

It's not like you'll get the jobs often but I can guarantee you that if you learn a skill well and master it, you will earn at least $100 every month to take care of your basic necessities... And if you are patient and improve yourself, you can even earn minimum of $500-$800 monthly online.

Just try and refocus and learn something useful. Wish you all the best.

Abeg what's that skill you learnt. Kindly share

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nomswag: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin Do you know technical analysis or you just know how to trade. Forex is bae oo
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by TechCapon(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
KomonSense:
Ok

As at 2011, I would have made so much money if PayPal was accepted in Nigeria

I know uptill now Nigerians don't have access to PayPal because you can't withdraw your money because our shitty government has refused to amend INTERNET law to international standards as required by America and European directives

I have PayPal and I withdraw every week
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by goodnewscliff(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

why not do a better investment!!!! Pm me or call me on 09054122284
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by RandomAfrican1: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rahkman:
Have you tried yahoo yahoo?

LOOOOL grin grin grin

Awon eyan Diezani lol
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by purehustle101(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nigeria youths should embrace cryptocurrency! First step: download binance appilication, second step : educate your self my reading articles about alti coin trading and how it works, step 3: sturdy the app and how trading is done to avoid error step 4: alticoin trading is for people who can exercise patients no rush the trade is simple monitor some good coins buy them when market is pretty down then sale and cash out when it appreciates .. invest only with what you can afford to loose but when looking at it you never loose unless you sale when coin depreciates(hold)

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by lexy2014: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bornfool:

How can I start agro tech abeg help me

Bros I don't no how u can start. From d little I no about agrotech, it will require a lot of money. Agriculture is a very expensive business so is d technology used in executing it
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by One4me: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

Your problem is GREED!
You are TOO IMPATIENT to be Rich!
Take it slowly, money will come eventually.
Nothing do you, just relax.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dumfrank:

Abeg what's that skill you learnt. Kindly share

Share wetin? Most times, these claims these wannabe motivational speakers make aren't verifiable. Just as u have asked d skill he learnt, be rest assured that he won't share

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Elbizzcklinz(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

Send me a mail to info.qi k digital@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by SmartPolician: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

I doubt that you truly have all these skills but you don't have a job.

You are probably not as good as I assume.

Either way, if you can prove your mettle, build a good LinkedIn profile and your site.

Update the site with content about how to develop sites and all that stuff.

Pitch American/UK/Canadian companies and redirect them to your site to see what you can do. Make sure you can write a good cover letter. Attach your LinkedIn profile to the cover letter (I don't mean a doc., but an email).

The skill set you listed above is some of the best-selling in the world today. You shouldn't even be working for Nigerian firms.

If you do it for 2 months and you don't get a job, DM me. I will show you something else.

Good luck

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Emyres: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
wjxavier:
Your headline is misleading.

Anyway, I’ll advice you.

I watched a movie last night titled SPEED KILLS, and starring John Travolta.

The title is enough to chew on. Most of you want to blow overnight. And that’s a problem.

Y’all don’t know how to stick to things.

Secondly...I also learnt that...

It doesn’t matter how much you’ve lost.

I’d doesn’t matter how hard a thing is.

Success stories are not for quitters.

99.9999% of the time, victory is for those who see it through. Who stay in the game.

Took me 7 years to learn this in my online game.

I used to do free marketing. That is, I never wanted to pay for services or renew them. Like web hosting or autoresponder services.

If you ain’t paying, you ain’t winning. If you like be there for 10 years.

Pay for services.

Get a coach.

Bring your a game.

And get the “fvgck” back up if you fall.

That’s how to win at ANYTHING.

Oh and by the way, I finally got serious in 2016.

3 years later, I hit my first $100,000 month.

It’s not hard.

But the finish line is only for those who stay in the game.

Doesn’t matter how much you’ve “lost”.

Your story doesn’t matter until you win.

My name is Waju Abraham.

Google me.

Hello Waju Abraham,

I just googled your name and I am amazed with what I saw. I will like you to mentor me in this your field. I look forward to your favorable response.

Emyres

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Cryptofxt10: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

If you had sticked with forex trading, just a bit more effort, you would have been doing good and your problems solved.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
My name is Benefitors Oracle , I advise you , you go and pay homage to your ancestors buy white native cock and deposit 200k to my account for others items for cleansing you will run back here in no distance time to thank Benefit Oracle... I see ur village people after ur progress

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by solonubinho(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

How proficient are you in digital marketing? Send me an email.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.