Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. (58515 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Peteru1st:

bro, your what's app number abeg......this ADMOB has really eaten me
Dm Me 09023156453
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Gbengageorge: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2020
This is the true picture of forex, you can gain and you can lose, it's a plus or minus thing. This account is not mine (it's a copy trade account from the big player) but show how much you can make with adequate training and adequate funding and how much you can lose if you are not fully baked.

Me too, I look forward to get there, but honestly, forex is not for the faint-hearted.

Gats to learn well or gets knocked out. (It is a school of hard knocks

Harold4lyf:

Forex na scam because you wanted to become BNaira over night and start flying to 8 different countries in one month..... enter forex with the aim of making money and you go lose all your capital and your life sef join.....but enter with the aim of being a skilled trader and money go flow.....many people think that 20yrs at a job before becoming a manager is good but 3-5 years as a trader is too long

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Harold4lyf(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Gbengageorge:
This is the true picture of forex, you can gain and you can lose, it's a plus or minus thing. This account is not mine (it's a copy trade account from the big player) but show how much you can make with adequate training and adequate funding and how much you can lose if you are not fully baked.

Me too, I look forward to get there, but honestly, forex is not for the faint-hearted.

Gats to learn well or gets knocked out. (It is a school of hard knocks

Nice one man.....I'm still taking my basic classes... and those were the words of my mentor....and it has really shaped my mentality....I used to think forex was am easy oil well something...just place trades and Goan price Benz....but I've left that now.... focusing on being the best possible trader I can be..... BTW which app is that.... and which Xiaomi phone is this wink wink wink wink
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Smashdeen: 12:18am On Oct 30, 2020
KomonSense:

Help...

I'm interested in Agrotech and ADMOB

Please explain more or send me your phone number so I can call you

If you are really serious place a call on this number: 08155527534
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Ibinabo0206: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2021
Thank you for your honesty!!!!
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Gbengageorge: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2021
It's Nokia 5.1 with 16mp camera.

[ quote author=Harold4lyf post=93782394]
Nice one man.....I'm still taking my basic classes... and those were the words of my mentor....and it has really shaped my mentality....I used to think forex was am easy oil well something...just place trades and Goan price Benz....but I've left that now.... focusing on being the best possible trader I can be..... BTW which app is that.... and which Xiaomi phone is this wink wink wink wink[/quote]
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Usorohtheman(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gbengageorge:
It's Nokia 5.1 with 16mp camera.

[ quote author=Harold4lyf post=93782394]
Nice one man.....I'm still taking my basic classes... and those were the words of my mentor....and it has really shaped my mentality....I used to think forex was am easy oil well something...just place trades and Goan price Benz....but I've left that now.... focusing on being the best possible trader I can be..... BTW which app is that.... and which Xiaomi phone is this wink wink wink wink

Bro, how has it been?
please talk to me.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Harold4lyf(m): 8:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Usorohtheman:

Bro, how has it been?
please talk to me.

Sorry bro....I've not been on Nairaland for over 8months at the very least..... I'm still improving....I tried with a $100 and blew it after growing it by around $40 but that's normal....you would definitely lose some money before you get the hang of it....but I neva get money to fund another account.....sorry for replying this late
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by rainlover(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jonasbadoo:
Ignorance is truly a curse
i have made more than $30 a day and $500 in a month through admob(self-clicking), you don't need traffic for reward..
there are tricks to earn by yourself
lol. abeg shif!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.