Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. (58516 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by MartinsD12(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,
Below is some of my challenges :

Tried blogging : not encouraging

Forex trading: uncertainty

Freelancing : Upwork approved me, but for long no project

Web Design : client

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

I welcome any advice that will improve my skills or a promising business idea.
That's why I no longer participate in all these online scam so called business

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Cypherfx: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Try to have a forex trader as a mentor and you will be good in making money from Forex, not over night lol, but gradually you will make it big

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by solonubinho(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

If you had sticked with forex trading, just a bit more effort, you would have been doing good and your problems solved.

Na dem.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Imamshekau(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Bukasint(f): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
What's Admob
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by tot(f): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Don't ever do something you don't have PASSION for. That is what will tide you over before the money starts coming in.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Bukasint(f): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Shanklee:
Admob no be beans o
Your ad no go show
Google go ban your account severally
I get one account for over one month now na only $0.69 dey inside. I don dey give up small small. Na only 3 times ad show.
App developers go collect ur money tire so it's better to go for something else like vlog or sell books on Amazon. If you can't generate crazy traffic, admob isn't for u

Jesus...nawa not even a dollar... Chaiiii
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by kiddkash(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
instead of wasting data like this, get tools and format

and begin bombing.

ask slawomir

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by nairatag: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

I urge you to read this article

https://www.nairatag.com/investment/how-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria/

You won't regret any because they are tested and trusted ways.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Arabs999: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
lekspot01:

Never ever give up on forex trading, count this as your try time which must at least happen to everyone trying to make it in life. Forex trading is life.... Keep trying you shall get there one day.
OP, this is one of the best advice ever offered here. In as much as u can lose money fast with forex, you can also be transformed to a millionaire overnight when you u discover a good strategy. And you can only discover good strategies when you keep on searching.
When you discover the holy strategy, make sure to try it out on demo account. And if it works out, then go live. Good luck....

7 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Bukasint(f): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bornfool:

How can I start agro tech abeg help me

Me too how do I start agrotec pls
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Treborblue(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002 I am a app developer I see you are interested in admob , I need someone who has the funds to put my apps on playstore I think we can partner up . Whatsapp me on 08088499805 let's talk more
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Mczigx(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
You're Chasing too many things at thesame time, thats why you've been unable to get results. If truly you posess all the skils you listed above, the only skill i will advise you to learn now is 'how to sell' with this skill, you can sell your services to others who need them, you don't even have to market on upwork or fiverr to get clients.

Learn The Greatest Of All Skills
'How To Sell' thank me later

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by stagger: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

Is your goal just to make money or to add value? Anyway, someone has said it here; you need a mentor. Moreover, you need to do a lot of work on yourself to get more facts about how the top earners in these fields are doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by geedot: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
It's not the amount of skills you know, but how skilled you are in the few skills you know.
Judging by your narration up there, you lack patience and just follow the crowd, without asking yourself what you'd really want to do.

One of those things you listed up there, is paying people handsomely, but here you are with more than three and can't even make a dime.

You listed a "full-stack" developer skillset up there, but I doubt, if you are well grounded in the front-end alone, not to talk of jumping to the backend.

Just stop, and focus solely on one, and try to know it to the fullest. A graphic designer just billed my gf 50k, for a business logo, which she managed to negotiate it to 30k.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kittex7:

The easiest way to make money online is to teach people how to make money and that's what motivational speakers do

100%
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by debossng: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
wjxavier:
Your headline is misleading.

Anyway, I’ll advice you.

I watched a movie last night titled SPEED KILLS, and starring John Travolta.

The title is enough to chew on. Most of you want to blow overnight. And that’s a problem.

Y’all don’t know how to stick to things.

Secondly...I also learnt that...

It doesn’t matter how much you’ve lost.

I’d doesn’t matter how hard a thing is.

Success stories are not for quitters.

99.9999% of the time, victory is for those who see it through. Who stay in the game.

Took me 7 years to learn this in my online game.

I used to do free marketing. That is, I never wanted to pay for services or renew them. Like web hosting or autoresponder services.

If you ain’t paying, you ain’t winning. If you like be there for 10 years.

Pay for services.

Get a coach.

Bring your a game.

And get the “fvgck” back up if you fall.

That’s how to win at ANYTHING.

Oh and by the way, I finally got serious in 2016.

3 years later, I hit my first $100,000 month.

It’s not hard.

But the finish line is only for those who stay in the game.

Doesn’t matter how much you’ve “lost”.

Your story doesn’t matter until you win.

My name is Waju Abraham.

Google me.

Twale Sir! D guru himself

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Treborblue(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bukasint:

Jesus...nawa not even a dollar... Chaiiii
Me I have 5$ but it's no good I need to get the app on playstore
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Arabs999: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rahkman:
Have you tried yahoo yahoo?

grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
poiunt:
there is no fast way of making money

forget blogging, focus on freelancing
forget forex, that one na scam

Your problem you want fast money, money is made bit by bit nobody makes money all in one round

Now focus on your freelancing then improve your reputation, as your reputation increases on upwork, you will get big clients

Forex is no scam bro.. It has been feeding me since time immemorial

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by kizbad: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
i can teach you how to make money via blogging, i felt bad cos all this your skill would av fetch you serious money, i am a pro blogger, and i earb well

NB, it will cost you well oo..its not free, ..and also Adsense is a must..

Remember it will COST YOU OOO..

nkichoko@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by adexoramo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
I will advice you to go and create a fiverr account. You can easily make up to six figures on fiverr unlike upwork. Aside my 8am - 5pm job I still earn on fiverr every month. Even though I haven’t make a dime from my 3years upwork account, I still won’t give up on it.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by lexy2014: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Bukasint:

Me too how do I start agrotec pls

Y are u interested in agrotech?
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Thomas333(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
There is only two sure and simple way of making money online now in Nigeria with just your smart phone and a working internet connection.

If you want the information for free follow me on Twitter and send me a DM
@tomistic
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by SmartPolician: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rahkman:
Have you tried yahoo yahoo?

You dey mad gan!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by blackgold90(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

Go to Instagram visit @millionaire_mentor,@instablog9ja and get a fill of what work online.... I have the manual used by one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Jonasbadoo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lalami3232:
I'm interested bro
Add me up on whatsapp 09023156453
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by SmartPolician: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
KomonSense:

In Nigeria Yes but outside Africa capital NO.

I would have made so much money if PayPal was accepted in Nigeria...

I know uptill now Nigerians don't have access to PayPal because you can't withdraw your money....

Most affiliate marketing programs pay well in America and most of them (especially Wal-Mart , clickbank) requires you to have a PayPal account and you need PayPal to cashout

Y not use American PayPal
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by lexy2014: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
nairatag:

I urge you to read this article

https://www.nairatag.com/investment/how-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria/

You won't regret any because they are tested and trusted ways.

Are they tested and trusted by u or u just wrote them based on what u think?
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Queenoffucks(f): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
iHart:
How I wish we can partner and startup a project.

What project do you have in mind?

Fvck you

Queenoffucks grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.