Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. (58553 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by MrBen619(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
That's because you don't have focus at all, how many years did you spend to learn all those things you just mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Fxwarrior: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,
Below is some of my challenges :

Tried blogging : not encouraging

Forex trading: uncertainty

Freelancing : Upwork approved me, but for long no project

Web Design : client

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

I welcome any advice that will improve my skills or a promising business idea.

What I see is Jack of all trade and master of none.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by fredasue: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Get A Mentor!!!
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by tripplephi: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
lexy2014:

These are ur exact words:

"NOTE OF ADVICE:
Consider Real Estate & Agrotech.... it is very profitable... even for webdesigners, many naija agrotech do not have websites or even a media manager... it is still a new niche in Nigeria.
Also learn how to do ADMOB and make endless income without depending on clients..."

With all ur sense, can u pls show were u mentioned mentorship here?

Its too late for you to learn. You quote the last part of my EXACT WORDS... well you are on your own. I am not the one in need. I only guided the guy to the right way to get help.

The OP has gotten the wisdom needed.

My sense has worked for me. maybe yours is working for you, enjoy it while it last bro... I have no issues with you.
Proving myself to haters like you is a waste of time.

Anyone who finds a mentor and knows that mentorship is a sure way to get practical and provable results. Mentors are not teachers, they are DOERS... and will guide the mentee till he/she earns.

Am tired of talking too much.
Its well. bye

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Carmal90(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
hkidola00:
this is just d simple truth
Lol..
Ask...
Google.....
It wasn't meant to be as easy as ABC....
Buy once you get the scope of online business..
You will blame yourself on all years you have wasted on offline mode..
I rest
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Bukasint(f): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
fbabs:

ADMOB is one of the online scams being promoted by App developers

Serious.... Tell me something asin ehhhhhhhhh it's easy to say just get app and make money
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Akatta(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
You have not join the right one.Network marketing pays..Invest in product network business because they have product ,it's not going to collapse. But online investment will fizzle out in the twinkle of an eye.
I recommend u try Ugreat Intl.That's where am making cool cash since covid19 took away my salary job and am living healthy and wealthy lifestyles now compared to when am doing salary work.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by midehill(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

bro can you write very well, then go and register under operanewshub... u can start earning from there

... if you need mentor, quote me

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Vinciiii: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
PenHub:

hello bro, there is this program I've been on which won't make u a millionaire but can earn you enough as u begin your journey to recover all u lost trying to get more money. Give me ur email or u send me a text/whatsapp message on 08164249664

kennessobinwa2000@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by drmuchin: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kittex7:
Try and work for someone that's already making it big in the business to know how they monetize all this stuff. Personally I see online way of making money as second option in making money in real time. One must get one legit thing doing or selling to foot the bill till online stuff pays off. It's gradual process bro. You can't make it legitimately one day.

I do facebook, twitter and Instagram adverts for some small small companies and still yet I still engage myself in salary work because I can stay some months without getting a client to bring online advertisement contracts to my table.

See leave those motivational speakers bro. It's better you work on yourself and face the reality. Everyone can't be like Lalast.iclala

The easiest way to make money online is to teach people how to make money and that's what motivational speakers do

YOU are WISDOM personified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Scofieldgee(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Come and make the real money in Crowd1 digital online business... I bet you will never regret it.

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by boolee(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
iLegendd:
Hmm. lipsrsealed
God knows I missed this Man.

Hope you're Good?
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by david290(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Excellent inputs so far. Like other experienced contributors have mentioned, having a mentor helps. I'm an ex-freelance writer turned blogger/affiliate marketer. Anyone interested in freelance writing, especially the earning part, and is willing to put in the work. I'm available up to 10 hours a week free. Quote me if you're interested. Good luck y'll.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Xinox: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
tripplephi:

Your only PROBLEM in all this is........................... YOU HAD NO MENTOR.

Any mentor would tell you that
BLOGGING takes years before it can give tangible results.
FOREX at its best can only be a small side hustle....NEVER A MAJOR SOURCE and to mitigate the stress of forex you have to do PAMM.
FREELANCING only profits you if you do it as ARBITRAGE... and on at least 6 top platforms...
WEBDESIGN is not profiting because it is now a common skill unless you upgrade to FLIPPING DOMAINS and PARKING your domains then paying influencers to market them for you....

In all these, am only trying to show you that you got burnt because your knowledge about these things were not VAST ENOUGH because you were not trained by someone who was really EARNING from them consistently. So I suggest you get a mentor and watch how they will all turn to profitable streams of income.

NOTE OF ADVICE:
Consider Real Estate & Agrotech.... it is very profitable... even for webdesigners, many naija agrotech do not have websites or even a media manager... it is still a new niche in Nigeria.
Also learn how to do ADMOB and make endless income without depending on clients...
please what is ADMOB??
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by 4tomandchi: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
My brother Forex is a scam it's just like sports betting out of the millions that trade it you can barely find successful ones, maybe 1% out of a 100% that is not viable. The online way to make it in all these online business is to be on the brokers side.
Sports Betting - Own a shop
Forex - Pay agent (Binary.com Deriv)
Online business - Facilitator
Lastly is MLM only involve in it if you know you have the ability to do persuasive and aggressive marketing and mobilization.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by johnoj24(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
My name is Benefitors Oracle , I advise you , you go and pay homage to your ancestors buy white native cock and deposit 200k to my account for others items for cleansing you will run back here in no distance time to thank Benefit Oracle... I see ur village people after ur progress
Bad guy/girl
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by payloader(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Did you go for training in forex before venturing? A lot of people don't know forex trading is a very strategic business venture that requires a lot of training under a professional and successful forex expert before venturing into it yourself. They just jump into it after a few tries, and after they lose all their money, start discouraging others from attempting it. Go to a reputable forex institute and apprentice under them for at least 6 months before venturing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by KomonSense: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
TechCapon:
I have PayPal and I withdraw every week

How ?
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
tripplephi:

Its too late for you to learn. You quote the last part of my EXACT WORDS... well you are on your own. I am not the one in need. I only guided the guy to the right way to get help.

The OP has gotten the wisdom needed.

My sense has worked for me. maybe yours is working for you, enjoy it while it last bro... I have no issues with you.
Proving myself to haters like you is a waste of time.

Anyone who finds a mentor and knows that mentorship is a sure way to get practical and provable results. Mentors are not teachers, they are DOERS... and will guide the mentee till he/she earns.

Am tired of talking too much.
Its well. bye

U seem to have taken d issue more personal than expected. Am wondering d help u say u rendered.

Going by d OPs story, he had attempted four businesses & he wasn't getting results despite having several enviable skills. Your diagnosis of his problem was that d guy lacked mentors. After that diagnosis, u went ahead to advise d young man to pick up real estate, ADMOB and agrotech because according to u "... it is very profitable..." and "... it is still a new niche in Nigeria", d same things am very certain he was told before he got into d mess he is in right now.

Going by your logic, how do u want d guy to revive four failing businesses & start learning 3 new ones from d scratch all at d same time even with a mentor or mentors? Or are u suggesting he puts d four failing endeavours aside& focuses on real estate, armob& agrotech? Are u recommending he throws all d knowledge gained from d experience he had with d four failing businesses for a new challenge despite u said he needed mentors in d four businesses?

D way u said real estate, ADMOB and agrotech "... are very profitable..." and "... are still a new niche in Nigeria", sounds as if there are a set of customers/clients waiting for him. All he just has to do is start d businesses & he won't have any sales related challenges like he is experiencing in his four businesses. Do u think real estate is a walk in d park? And when I see agrotech in ur list, I wonder d kind of fantasy u are selling to d guy and u say u are helping him

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by KomonSense: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
showafrica:

Dont let small obstacles deny your destiny. Paypal is possible in Nigeria as a Nigerian but not paypal Nigeria

You're confusing me....

Please explain more
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Fxwarrior: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
poiunt:
there is no fast way of making money

forget blogging, focus on freelancing
forget forex, that one na scam

Your problem you want fast money, money is made bit by bit nobody makes money all in one round

Now focus on your freelancing then improve your reputation, as your reputation increases on upwork, you will get big clients

What makes you think that forex is scam or someone scammed you along the way?
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by freddyly: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
LandMann:
The truth is you have to do due diligence and understand at least 90% of whatever you decide to invest your time and money in to earn money online.

Remove greed for quick gain from your mind and learn a digital skill. It is greed that push people into Forex and other online trading when they don't TRULY UNDERSTAND or have complete information about it.

The best way to earn online is to learn a skill and sell that skill online.

If you know how to write, offer writing services on freelance platform... Or write a book and publish it online...learn everything about it first.

If you know graphics, same thing. Offer graphics design services.

Video editing? Same thing... Offer it online but be extremely good at it to beat the competition.

Learn any digital sellable skill and sell it online.

Don't carry half knowledge into the online market place and expect to make money... You'll only end up wasting your time and even money.

IF YOU MUST KNOW,

Back then, I searched for how to make money online, and I'm still searching... Information I got here gave me some ideas to start... The first attempt didn't end well because I went into something that I didn't fully understand...

So I learnt something else and mastered it and I made my first ten thousand dollars ($10,000) from that skill and still making money from it till now... Between last night and a little while ago, I did a job that I earned $50 from... Convert to naira and see how much.

It's not like you'll get the jobs often but I can guarantee you that if you learn a skill well and master it, you will earn at least $100 every month to take care of your basic necessities... And if you are patient and improve yourself, you can even earn minimum of $500-$800 monthly online.

Just try and refocus and learn something useful. Wish you all the best.

MODIFIED

Please my comment is not intended for you to start sending me PMs or mentions asking how to make money online or show you how I make money online.

Please use Google or YouTube for those kind of questions. I already shared the most vital ingredient above, learn a digital skill and master it. If you master a digital skill and can't earn online then try offline, around your area or local government or state or country.

Your passion is not my passion so don't ask me to tell you exactly what I do.

There are skills that will always remain in hot demand: PROGRAMMING, SEO, VIDEO EDITING, GRAPHICS DESIGN, WRITING.

Writing is the easiest and programming is the hardest... Make your pick and learn one to mastery level then go to different social media platforms and advertise your skills or search on legitimate freelance platforms and set up your profile there...

Learn one of these to 95% mastery before you think of monetising it online.

People looking for who to hire online hate mediocrity and people who claim to know something but only know 40-50% of it. Don't fall into that group and keep hoping to make money...

If learning a skill is too hard at this time, go and borrow money and start a farm or other business you think you can do easy and well....

In you are convinced that online is the pathway for you, then Invest your time now to learning. Use Google and YouTube.

Don't be so impatient and eager to earn money that you keep looking for a moving bus to jump on. Some of those buses are already full. Some of those buses have been traveling a long time before they got to where you are.

It may have sounded easy the way I wrote it but it's not and I apologize if I made it sound easy.

I have been on this journey since 2016 and it's been really tough... Many months were completely dry but luckily I had a real life job that pays around minimum wage to hang on to.

All through till now, I try to be prudent and save for rainy days.

I still desire to learn new skills and monetize it just like you.

So please look inward and find your own path.

Freelance is not Yahoo or Ponzi or Betting or Forex where you make quick money from doing nothing or creating less than desirable value.

God bless our hustle, amen.

This guy has said it all..indeed, he took out his time to spell it out, and i align with every bit of what he has said.

I really wish i could be in contact with such a like-mind.

Op, somtimes, the truth may not be too conviceing, but please if you have ears, Hear this!!!!
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by KomonSense: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
tripplephi:

Lemme just explain it here.

ALL ADMOB ADVERTIZERS IN NIGERIA AND NAIRALAND ARE 90% SCAM....
COMMON SENSE IS REALLY NOT COMMON
Real Admob can not be done here... not even with VPN...

I DO THE REAL ADMOB.... and it works but guess what... you have to get someone from FIVERR, UPWORK,SEOCLERK to do it for you.... someone from another country...
AFTER THAT, you need to pay google $25 to get your app on playstore
then you market your app.... get at least 100 downloads and you will MAKE MONEY FOREVER WITHOUT BAN.

Lastly a little sense I applied, is to have a group of 100+ people who will click each other's apps.... and PEOPLE GET PAID... its a quiet money... as little as 80k monthly or more... based on how many people are in your own little group. Its something no one will teach you but sense will just fall on you once you understand how google thinks.... YOU ARE NOT SELF CLICKING... you just have 100+ friends who download your clouded app and click on it daily for each other.

So you see, It's very simple... all these people here shouting ADMOB IS SCAM.... never took time to learn how ADSENSE/ADWORDS work, they do not know how to DEVELOP APPS FROM SCRATCH.... but because schemers and scammers who have little knowledge have paraded themselves as ADMOB VENDORS.... they have scammed many people.

Like I always say... THOSE OF US WHO TRULY MAKE MONEY DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DO WHATSAPP CLASSES OR SELL EBOOKS.

I am not here to mentor anyone, I have just explained it clear for anyone who is smart to know that IT IS A LEGIT WAY TO EARN.

God bless our hustle o.
Kittex7
Baleeson
KomonSense

Ok... Thanks can I have your phone number

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
I make lot of dollars online just by asking questions. & I make more in crypto market by crashing market. How it works? I prey on crypto start-ups. Buy lots of coins in IEO/ICO to control the price action at the exchange. This is the most interesting part grin
Once the trading is officially launched in exchanges, I pump first & then dump thousands of coins at once just right after. Buy back at at a bottom price & then dump again. Repeat the same process till the entire market is liquidate. Send the the project to oblivion. There you have another dead shitty coin grin
I go home with thousands of usdt. Search for the next victim tongue. Attack & devour grin
That's a million dollar trade secret I just handed to you on a platter. I hope you are smart. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by pedi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

Buy altcoin and keep in your wallet once it appreciate then sale
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by minicky: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
miketayo:

code/program. they write functions or methods for a specific task
putting those codes together and ur a software developer/engineer
is it a good career to go into??
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by chukemmang(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Vicas2000:

Your mindset is actually flawed. You cannot learn a skill to professionalism without actually paying for it.

Even the school you went to....Did your lecturer did the actual thing they are training you about?

My point is...if you see every business education trainer out there as scam...you will never make it online.

There are many of them that genuinely teach because they are passionate about it along with the money they make.

I bought a course from an online marketer called Frank Kern. I paid $1,500 for that same course.

Yes $1,500. Convert it to naira at the time was $1 = 350

I spent over two month of every day actively implementing it.

Many people will watch the course...think...it's difficult. Then move on to the next program and never make any result from it.

I have reaped the rewards of that implement àti on ten times over.

But I spent two painful months implementing it.

If you see that sef...you will call the guy scammed x 100.

Change your mindset. Be choosy about who you buy a course from and make sure they do what they practise.

That's the only way to win!

Calculate $1,500 multiplied by 1 million fools paying the $1,500. The guy don hammer scatter.

If you have used that $1,500 you wasted on the useless tutorial in buying bags of garri to sell, your life would have been much better today.

Our education sometimes blinds us from potential business opportunities.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by SideInkom: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
You learn from those that are already getting results. Consistency is key too.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by IdeasPro(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

I've seen the length and breadth of doing business online. So, everything I say here is based on self-vetted facts.

First, you're putting the cart before the horse in your trying to make money online. All legitimate online business opportunities have different levels of experience and knowledge to excel at it including forex trading.

Secondly, set your priorities right and straight. Learn digital skills one at a time. Don't dabble into everything with apprehension to make money online. You've to learn the nuts and bolts of any money making system you decide to do. I usually dub it, "prepare, plan, execute."

Thirdly, know that you've to invest money, quality time and energy to start your own business online and sustain it. Let me ask you, while trying to earn money online, did you have your own website? If no, people will be skeptical to do business with you. You absolutely need 3 basic tools to make money online consistently, namely:

1. Website or blog,
2. Constant content, and
3. Regular and targeted traffic

When you're just starting out, register a domain name and get web hosting. Start chronicling your online entrepreneurial journey. It will make you accountable to your blog readers and followers. At every level you are in life, there are people who want to learn from you. Some years back, I did this and from the blue, I got a book deal from overseas. This is the last thing I least expected. Unfortunately, I couldn't conclude that deal because of a spiritual ailment I was going through then. But thank God today that challenge brought me to His throne of mercy as His servant in the vineyard.

Fourthly, there is no secret about making money online. Any online business idea you want to start with, endeavour to prove it to yourself first before selling or teaching the idea to others. A lot of people teach before they start doing. For example, an obese person cannot teach weight loss and fitness program. It will never sell. Even impulse buyers will not buy. Period! Am I communicating?

Fifthly, don't shy away from creating content (landing page content, blog posts, articles, videos, etc) if your goal is to become an online entrepreneur. When computer came on board, a lot of people thought jobs will be lost in droves and that there may never be need for paper work. Not exactly. We need information to take buying decision whether to go on vacation abroad or buy a product from Amazon website.

Next, comprehensive market research and keyword research are keys to online business success. The World Wide Web is powered by connection of computers, web servers, software and apps. So, you've to use software and apps to know key metrics before diving into the business with both feet.

While getting a mentor is good as someone said earlier, the buck of the work rest on your lap. A lot of people think there is money tree on the web. They just want to come and harvest the fruits in season. It doesn't work like that.

Finally, you need to hone focus, commitment, consistency and patience to succeed in anything you're doing. Building wealth from the web is possible but not without the traits or habits I just mentioned.

How much money you make depends on your experience, the scalability of your business ideas and your outsourcing budget. When you hear bloggers or online business owners making $10,000 to $50,000 per month, they are not lying. They outsource most jobs and focus on their KRAs.

I hope this helps.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Fxwarrior: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
YUSTECH3:
Pls nairalander I need yr advice I am about to opt in all this online stuff now..just a graduate should I or not

You can also tell us you wish to get married; should you or not?
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by busayoalabi(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
freddyly:

This guy has said it all..indeed, he took out his time to spell it out, and i align with every bit of what he has said.

I really wish i could be in contact with such a like-mind.

Op, somtimes, the truth may not be too conviceing, but please if you have ears, Hear this!!!!
Bro nice writeup but you said something about Forex I don't like....I know of people that make about $100,000 on Forex monthly and we all know that Forex is legit...no lies

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by macho44(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

Winners don't quit and quitters never win. Affiliate marketing might be just perfect for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.