Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation - Culture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation (35794 Views)

History : Iduu-eri Kingdom Of The Ancient Igbo People-pics / Ikeja Royal Families Unveil Tajudeen Muritala As New Monarch / Ancient igbo pyramids have been rediscovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by BabaRamota1980: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Bia Olajide stop shifting our goal post, which Kain scatter scatter arguement be this? undecided
Nobody is shifting goalpost. It is a very valid question. Yanminri was the slave of Ijaw, of Igala and of Benin. I suspect even Efik or Ibibio enslaved you if we dig deep. In fact the name Ibo is a denigration, in past people did not want to be known as Ibo because it identifies a slave group.

3 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Post a link to your scholarly article so we can read them ourselves grin, You copy what suits your false IFE narrative to edit paste for us here. To the east of Bini ruled the NRI priest-kings, Ogane being a member of this line of kings
I am glad you’re gradually admitting your incompetence.

However, in addition to the summary given in Adam Knobler’s Mythology and Diplomacy in the Age of Exploration (2016) as attached; you may also refer, for some details, to: Robin Horton’s “Ancient Ife: A Reassessment”, Journal of the Historical Society of Nigeria, Vol 9, No. 4 (June 1979), pp. 69-149.

Type that reference into what is known as “Google” you would find some materials, although you may have to pay to download and access them fully.

Good luck beginning what I began many years ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Fulani ackwnoeldges that Yoruba had kingdoms.

Who in Africa acknowledges Ibo kingdom? Nobody beside Ibo.
Funfact

Did you know That Oyo p***sy Ass soldiers were routed in some battles by a Band of women fighters in Dahomey, Present day Benin Republic? grin

Google Dahomey Amazons....Laugh wan kill me grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Funfact
Did you know That Oyo p***sy Ass soldiers were routed in some battles by a Band of women fighters in Dahomey, Present day Benin Republic? grin

Present one evidence from any scholar to support this.

Note: Just one scholar of repute, not a Nairalander. There is actually none.

On the contrary to your Nairaland imagination, Dahomey was a tributary of the Oyo Empire.

The attached (The History of Dahomy) is from a late-1700s work by Archibald Dalzel — an European slave trader who lived in Dahomey.

cc: BabaRamota1980

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
TAO11:
I am glad you’re gradually admitting your incompetence.

However, in addition to the summary given in Adam Knobler’s Mythology and Diplomacy in the Age of Exploration (2016) as attached; you may also refer, for some details, to: Robin Horton’s “Ancient Ife: A Reassessment”, Journal of the Historical Society of Nigeria, Vol 9, No. 4 (June 1979), pp. 69-149.

Type that reference into what is known as “Google” you would find some materials, although you may have to pay to download and access them fully.

Good luck beginning what I began many years ago.
Bros you have been proven to be a fraud grin....Since West is East in your own world whatelse do we have to argue about?...you are clearly living in Lala land undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Bros you have been proven to be a fraud grin....Since West is East in your own world whatelse do we have to argue about?...you are clearly living in Lala land undecided
No, west is not east. Rather, Ife is known in ancient times by the religious epithet of “East” — the place from where the sun rises. This is well established.

I understand your frustrations though. I would also feel extremely ashamed and frustrated if I was Igbo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by BabaRamota1980: 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Funfact

This history also exist with yanminri.

No where in historical collections, not even Dahomey claimed it. Yanminri of course believes it, just as you do an Nri that never existed anywhere in historical library beside what Ibo say.

Should your neighbors not know about this yeye Nri if true there is something like that?

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
TAO11:
No West is not east. Rather, Ife is known in ancient times by the religious epithet of “East” — the place from where the sun rises.

I understand your frustrations though. I would also feel extremely ashamed and frustrated if I was Igbo.
You should feel ashamed for trying to turn west to east just so Ooni can be the Ogale, Yeroba history is a fraud, And Bini people have learnt to resist your fraudulent antics

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

This history also exist with yanminri.

No where in historical collections, not even Dahomey claimed it. Yanminri of course believes it, just as you do an Nri that never existed anywhere in historical library beside what Ibo say.

Should your neighbors not know about this yeye Nri if true there is something like that?

Who have you asked that did not know?...Fraud grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
TAO11:
No, west is not east. Rather, Ife is known in ancient times by the religious epithet of “East” — the place from where the sun rises. This is well established.

You are frustrated because IFE has refused to move to the east so you can be right grin......Ogane was a bad ass NRI priest king cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
You should feel ashamed for trying to turn west to east just so Ooni can be the Ogale, Yeroba history is a fraud, And Bini people have learnt to resist your fraudulent antics
I have already debunked this apocryphal, pseudo-historical, and deliberately unauthentic account here.

You seem clueless of what else to bring up. Even the Binis don’t dare me with all these crap. They fear me more than their parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by BabaRamota1980: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Who have you asked that did not know?...Fraud grin
Hahahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go far and wide, North Africa, East Africa, West Africa, South Africa, Central Africa, does anyone need to ask about Ife or Oyo Kings? Does anyone need to ask about Benin Kings or Igala Kings? Their history goes before them.

Why doesnt anyone anywhere know of Nri beside omoibo?

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
TAO11:
I have already debunked this apocryphal, pseudo-historical, and deliberately unauthentic account here.

You seem clueless of what else to bring up. Even the Binis don’t dare me with all these crap. They fear me more than their parents.
You can chest beat all you like, Your cut and join facst can only fool your Fellow yeroba grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
You are frustrated because IFE has refused to move to the east so you can be right grin......Ogane was a bad ass NRI priest king cool
Lol. Except that Ife remain in the geographical north-west and the religious “east” as already demonstrated by ethnographic-historical scholarship.

On the other hand, no scholar (Igbo or non-Igbo) has ever identified the Ogane as an Igbo king.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
You can chest beat all you like, Your cut and join facst can only fool your Fellow yeroba grin
Thanks for proving that you couldn’t muster an intelligent reply in the light of evidence proof and reason. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Hahahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go far and wide, North Africa, East Africa, West Africa, South Africa, Central Africa, does anyone need to ask about Ife or Oyo Kings? Does anyone need to ask about Benin Kings or Igala Kings? Their history goes before them.

Why doesnt anyone anywhere know of Nri beside omoibo?

Chest beating on fleek.....They even know Ife and Oyo kings in Mars and Pluto

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by BabaRamota1980: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
TAO11:

I bear witness. Edo witchery collapses at Tao's feet.

When I cath an Edo witch in the nightsky i snap their freak broom.

Im going to flog yanminri with that witch stick. grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by BabaRamota1980: 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Chest beating on fleek.....They even know Ife and Oyo kings in Mars and Pluto
Answer and stop posting your ancestor for distraction abeg. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
TAO11:
Thanks for proving that you couldn’t muster an intelligent reply in the light of evidence proof and reason. cheesy
Speaking English won't fool anybody grin,How does Ife in West translate to Ogane that reigns supreme in the east?, There really couldn't not exist any better fact than that IFE lies to the west not east undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Answer and stop posting your ancestor for distraction abeg. grin
Answer you chest beatings yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

I bear witness. Edo witchery collapses at Tao's feet.

When I cath an Edo witch in the nightsky i snap their freak broom.

Im going to flog yanminri with that witch stick. grin
Dahomey women are coming for your head grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Nobody is shifting goalpost. It is a very valid question. Yanminri was the slave of Ijaw, of Igala and of Benin. I suspect even Efik or Ibibio enslaved you if we dig deep. In fact the name Ibo is a denigration, in past people did not want to be known as Ibo because it identifies a slave group.
Ilorin is lost to Sokoto Caliphate forever and it's people will remain slaves to the north eternaly

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by BabaRamota1980: 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
TAO11:
Lol. Except that Ife remain in the geographical north-west and the religious “east” as already demonstrated by ethnographic-historical scholarship.

On the other hand, no scholar (Igbo or non-Igbo) has ever identified the Ogane as an Igbo king.

Not even oral accounts in the antiquities kept by their neighbors know of anything called Nri. Now check this out, oral history say Ibo is a slave stock. If neighbors know them as slaves why dont they know this yeye Nri?

I personally think the Nri is some masquerade that used to come out as part of their worship culture and it was likely banned and forbidden after Igala conquered the slaves. Now they have turned a fvckng masquerade to a ogane. Bloody kafirs!

Im going to flog a yanminri next time i hear some bullshyte called Nri.

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by BabaRamota1980: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Ilorin is lost to Sokoto Caliphate forever and it's people will remain slaves to the north eternaly
Yes it is. We cannot reclaim it, its gone forever. We know.

That does not make Nri a reality. It is some bullshyte you all concocted to feel important.

Igbo enwe eze abeg!

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by TAO11(f): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Speaking English won't fool anybody grin,How does Ife in West translate to Ogane that reigns supreme in the east?, There really couldn't not exist any better fact than that IFE lies to the west not east undecided
When the argument is lost, just remain repetitive without addressing the counter arguments.

An obvious sign that my job is done.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Not even oral accounts in the antiquities kept by their neighbors know of anything called Nri. Now check this out, oral history say Ibo is a slave stock. If neighbors know them as slaves why dont they know this yeye Nri?

I personally think the Nri is some masquerade that used to come out as part of their worship culture and it was likely banned and forbidden after Igala conquered the slaves. Now they have turned a fvckng masquerade to a ogane. Bloody kafirs!

Im going to flog a yanminri next time i hear some bullshyte called Nri.
Go to the palace of the Attah of igala or Oba of Bini and learn......Funfact Did you know at some point in early Yeroba history they actually descrended on the evolution ladder and interbred with Apes?..... Thats why the turned out to be one of the ugliest specimen of Human beings on planet earth grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by BabaRamota1980: 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Dahomey women are coming for your head grin grin
If Dahomey had been your neighbor you would be extinct by now. grin. And Nri will not save you, whoever he is.

2 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
TAO11:
When the argument is lost, just remain repetitive without addressing the counter arguments.

An obvious sign that my job is done.

Cheers!
Your Job is a bust, you turned East to West by lying about sunrise and sunset, The sun rises in the east and sets in the West, but you ignoramus want to convince me other wise

4 Likes

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by Hellraiser77: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

If Dahomey had been your neighbor you would be extinct by now. grin. And Nri will not save you, whoever he is.
Yerobas are born loosers grin Lost battles to women in Dahomey and went ahead to loose a city state of Ilorin to a band of few Fulani horsemen, Your shame is shaming me, Tueh!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation by BabaRamota1980: 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Go to the palace of the Attah of igala or Oba of Bini and learn......Funfact Did you know at some point in early Yeroba history they actually descrended on the evolution ladder and interbred with Apes?..... Thats why the turn out to be one of the ugliest specimen of Human beings on planet earth grin
Why do you yanminri like fables? Why?

The ugliest specie in Nigeria remains Ibo. Whiteman engineered your mind to believe your yellow skin is fine. Now you go around saying you are fine. Images after images have proven you are the ugliest in Nigeria.

Which ethnuc group do you see women having moustache and beards and hairy nippl3s?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (58) (Reply)

The Future Of African Traditional Religion. / What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. / Oba Adeyemi Adediran Ordained As Pastor 13 Years After His Coronation (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.