Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak (1464 Views)

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / How Where You Able To Recover After A Devastating Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak by Rabbi4real: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2020
Dear Ma,

I came across your blog recently and I must say that I am most impressed by the content and the way issues are dealt with right here. I want to share my story and also receive counsel from you guys. Please hide my identity.

I met my ex husband in church three years ago. He seemed like a very good guy,always committed in church activities. He had actually just relocated from PH to Lagos. He was well known as a very committed brother and it was surprising that he was such a successful single man.

Well, I instantly had a crush on him. I met him after seeing from afar and I was really blushing when he shook my hands. His charm was easy to fall for. I imagined he had that effect on most girls.

We would see each other from then on and smile and say hello. Until,I could not hold it anymore,I asked him why he is still single. He said he was waiting for the right girl. I was like,what if the right girl is standing in front of you,would you know? He took my cue and was like,maybe you are the right girl.

He took my number and that was how we began to date for the next few months. I was struck in love. He was everything I wanted in a man. Prayerful,hardworking,had his own job and very caring. I wanted to marry him and I wanted him so much. We had times we make out but I was a virgin and told him that I was.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/12/help-my-marriage-was-a-huge-lie-the-most-devastating-heartbreak/

Re: Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak by sylve11: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2020
So you want us to click on that link to continue reading? Abi nor be so? cool

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak by kessling: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2020

Re: Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak by Kemimarch16(f): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2020
La click la pee

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2020
La click la disappear

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak by DICKstractor: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2020
LA click LA mensturate

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak by GeneralPula: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2020
La click la cum..

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak by Nolaffme: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Lol. Nairaland is comic relief

1 Like

Re: Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak by WonderWoman5775(f): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Earn Money Online
Start Working Now, Earn Money & Get Paid Online
Publish Ads - Get Paid Online.
You get paid instantly for every advertising link you click (provided by our advertisers)

Sign in to see how much you can earn :-)
Transfer your money from your account to Paypal, Bank Account, Bitcoin or Western Union

Join now and experience online earning for real.
https://www.star-clicks.com/signup?ref=50857328
Re: Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak by Lee99: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2020
La click la bend tongue

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak by Vyzz: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
La click lala

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak by Rabbi4real: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
hmnnnn
Re: Help: My Marriage Was A Huge Lie & The Most Devastating Heartbreak by Rabbi4real: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Hmmnnn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Planning To Travel To Lagos In February 2021 / Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) / This Is How Addiction Happens. My Experience!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.