Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) (1452 Views)

Ever Had To Face A Rape Allegation? / Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation / After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
Actor, Justin UG released a press statement proving he was not in Nigeria, during the time of the alleged rape.

The issue of false rape accusation is becoming a menace, until one person is used as a scale goat... it'll still continue.

UG should not allow this be swept under the carpet.

Cc lalasticlala , dominique , farano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Lightangel65: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
The fvcking bitch should be killed or in jail now, where are the mobs when we need them, useless women just form fake accusations to ruin a man's image if killing was a punishment for this it would be nice. Islam method of dealing with rape is the beat the way girls are lying about rape nowadays

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Aflix(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
May God protect innocent men from jezebels who see false rape accusation as sports....
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
If it was my brother I'll never allow it slide.... I'll make sure that psycho girl is duly punished...

1 Like

Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by ojun50(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Make una stop to dey fu....ck all this cheap to. .to una no go hear, see has she won spoil him career
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by DICKstractor: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
lipsrsealed

That girls kpekus should be seeled with hot red iron and her breast cut off and then send her to prison
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Lightangel65: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
DICKstractor:
lipsrsealed

That girls kpekus should be seeled with hot red iron and her breast cut off and then send her to prison

She should be tortured to death a very painful death same with all women it would not be well with una you ladies would all die painfully and still burn in hell forever

1 Like

Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by odinson1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Believe the words of a woman at your own peril.

This is why i dont take these rape cases too serious, and very soon no one will
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Debzempire:
If it was my brother I'll never allow it slide.... I'll make sure that psycho girl is duly punished...
Jodha, are u into blogging nw, ur wigs nd wristwatches no dey sell again?
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
It actually happened lipsrsealed

Besides,even if it didn't, this guy isn't helping his case.
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
That babe should spend atleast 15years in kirikiri prison.awon eleribu omo cool
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
, are u into blogging nw, ur wigs nd wristwatches no dey sell again?

Market dey sell.....but mods no wan gree me rest...ade lay low...
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by taiwotimitt: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Those creature, never use their story side to judge. To them, false accusations and lies is their way of life
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:15am On Dec 30, 2020
shocked

He thinks coming up with a lenghty writeup will sway the opinion of people?
That's the arrogance of youthful ignorance.
In his mind he believes he is wiser than those who promised to come up with a robust response.

He should have left this slide because I don't believe him.
I don't even believe him more now with this.
If you ask me, I'd tell you that this dude punctured that butthole.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by kesandu94684: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2020
May God protect innocent men from jezebels who see false rape accusation as sports....
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by MediMedi(m): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2020
Ug that I know cant do this
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:08am On Dec 30, 2020
THE GIRLS HAVE WITHDRAWN THEIR STATEMENT AND ARE ALL DISAPPEARING.

TURNS OUT THE YOUNG MAN WASN'T EVEN IN THE COUNTRY ON THE REPORTED DATE OF THE INCIDENT, AND THE ENTIRE CHATS, FROM A-Z WERE DOCTORED BY HIS ACCUSERS WHO HAVE NOW REPORTED THIS FALSE STORY TO HIS SCHOOL IN THE U.S., AS WELL AS ALL THE BRANDS HE WORKS WITH.

THE WHOLE WORLD FOUGHT THIS INNOCENT LAD OVER FALSE CLAIMS BY EVIL WOMEN WHO ONLY EXIST TO BRING THE DOWNFALL OF MEN. WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF HIS VISA DIDN'T SHOW HE WAS OUT OF THE COUNTRY ON THAT DAY?

MediMedi:
Ug that I know can do this

YOU'RE A RAPIST AND A CRIMINAL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Kapilta(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2020
Who is Justin UG to start with. And scale goat, OP?
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Shortyy(f): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2020
You lied about your age to an innocent girl, just to get her laid. Just STFU you pedo.
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by odinson1(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2020
Shortyy:
You lied about your age to an innocent girl, just to get her laid. Just STFU you pedo.

She has publicly come out on Twitter to confess it was all a lie

He has been vindicated of the Accusation,so you can stop taking sides with her now

3 Likes

Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2020
odinson1:

She has publicly come out on Twitter to confess it was all a lie

He has been vindicated of the Accusation,so you can stop taking sides with her now

I don't think she even read the post...

1 Like

Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Kapilta:
Who is Justin UG to start with. And scale goat, OP?

He is a scale goat
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Aabheaven(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He thinks coming up with a lenghty writeup will sway the opinion of people?
That's the arrogance of youthful ignorance.
In his mind he believes he is wiser than those who promised to come up with a robust response.

He should have left this slide because I don't believe him.
I don't even believe him more now with this.
If you ask me, I'd tell you that this dude punctured that butthole.
people say u are wise but to me u sound deluded and most times like a kid. Ur comment are not funny but comes to me as though u are not well learned.

1 Like

Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Aabheaven(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2020
Shortyy:
He has clears his name or are u daft to read. I noticed u are a man hater and u would like to see men suffer. I see u as a bitter person and i pity men in your space or life because u don't good intentions for them. Come 2021, i pray i don't meet empty ladies like u.

2 Likes

Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Shortyy(f): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Aabheaven:
He has clears his name or are u daft to read. I noticed u are a man hater and u would like to see men suffer. I see u as a bitter person and i pity men in your space or life because u don't good intentions for them. Come 2021, i pray i don't meet empty ladies like u.

You're not that important to be hated on, dummy. And I pray I don't meet an insignificant thing like you come next year. I like to see idiots suffer, so if you're an idiot, you deserve to suffer.

Spits.
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by KidDarkness(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shortyy:

You're not that important to be hated on, dummy. And I pray I don't meet an insignificant thing like you come next year. I like to see idiots suffer, so if you're an idiot, you deserve to suffer.

Spits.
1 Not important.
2 Dummy.
3 Insignificant thing.
4 Idiot.
Too much venom from you on one person. Let me pack my bags ooo

1 Like

Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Aabheaven(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shortyy:

Spits.
u see y I said u are bitter and retarded. U are a men hater and i pray u don't hate on ur brother or male siblings that are doing better than u because obviously u can't be of anything significant because of your bitterness and toxicity. I pity for men in your life
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Lightangel65: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shortyy:

Before you judge him, she said he raped her on a concert on the 30th of April. And he left the country on the 29th to go and do clearance at a UK university, so he wasn't in Nigeria. The Snapchat chats were proven to be fake after expert analysis as the time stamp didn't match and also why is she anonymous I can't support a person who dosent have the balls to show her face.Check his Twitter page for all the documents and proofs
Court has proven him guilty and all his accusers will face the wrath of the law.
You people who are quick to castigate someone without proof it would not be well with you, that's how they burn people inlagos marked for stealing when someone can set them up.

Don't forget what I told you you will die a horrible death. Very soon
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Shortyy(f): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Aabheaven:
u see y I said u are bitter and retarded. U are a men hater and i pray u don't hate on ur brother or male siblings that are doing better than u because obviously u can't be of anything significant because of your bitterness and toxicity. I pity for men in your life

Please shut up. Man hating my ass. If a woman contradicts y'all bias opinion, she's man-hating. My brother and father are not as toxic and domineering as y'all. Don't mention me again with your nonsense. I'm not as the dumb the women around you.
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Aabheaven(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shortyy:

Please shut up. Man hating my ass. If a woman contradicts y'all bias opinion, she's man-hating. My brother and father are not as toxic and domineering as y'all. Don't mention me again with your nonsense. I'm not as the dumb the women around you.
u are actually the dumbest female i have seen on nairaland. I don't get what made u toxic but madam don't let it dry u up dumbass
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Liposure: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
May god deliver us from jezebels in sheep's clothing
Re: Justin UG Releases Press Statement After Rape Allegation (pictures) by Shortyy(f): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Aabheaven:
u are actually the dumbest female i have seen on nairaland. I don't get what made u toxic but madam don't let it dry u up dumbass

If putting y'all ediots to your places is what you call dumb, then I'm glad I am. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Verify My Binance / Riddle: If SEX And MONEY Is Removed From Dating, What Will Be Left? / I'm Currently The Most Hated Male On Nairaland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.