Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Police Arrest 67 IPOB Members, Native Doctor For Unlawful Assembly - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 67 IPOB Members, Native Doctor For Unlawful Assembly (27688 Views)

Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity / Nnamdi Kanu Comments On The 67 IPOB Members That Were Arrested / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 67 IPOB Members, Native Doctor For Unlawful Assembly by Dogogo1900: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Just shoot the monkeys.
Re: Police Arrest 67 IPOB Members, Native Doctor For Unlawful Assembly by Benitokrishna(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author= post=92743690]Meanwhile,
Where is Cownu in all these?
Just take a look at what a leader is doing to his sheeples!
Same people he called demeaning names last year.
There was a Biafra!!

Nwanne, biko no let us fight o.
You guys should mind the way you use IGBOS instead of Igbos biko!

You can even see the thread read they arrested 67 Igbos, Not IGBOS!!

We are two different people.
Kindly take note bighead!

We true, sane, honest and hardworking IGBOS rule the world when it comes to genuine businesses, and we are not talking about Igbos the troublemakers, who look for trouble all over the country shouting biafra, biafra.
People should please STOP confusing the two together.
you will soon die with nigeria. i'm not susprise you have fulanis blood running in your vains, becoz you're in support of their ungodly acts happening in nigeria. biafra will come, but neither you or family shall see it. slave.
Re: Police Arrest 67 IPOB Members, Native Doctor For Unlawful Assembly by Omoluabi16(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Simbrixton:
you are wrong they killed two policemen at Anambra this year
Yeah, I just remembered now.
Re: Police Arrest 67 IPOB Members, Native Doctor For Unlawful Assembly by Sleekfingers: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Profprom:
Injustice. What happened to human right in this country

human right activists cant do jack....do you know why? Because the FG has proscribed them as a terrorist group....they need to undo that or else if they protest or seen in public....the police or army will shoot to kill...my advice to them is temporarily pause their activities till 2024......i don talk my own o
Re: Police Arrest 67 IPOB Members, Native Doctor For Unlawful Assembly by Chuksgeo: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
I support the division of Nigeria in whatever way possible, useless NPF
Re: Police Arrest 67 IPOB Members, Native Doctor For Unlawful Assembly by MajohBankz: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
iLUCID:

Answer the simple question or go to sleep
It can't be overemphasized on what's going on in the country. They were arrested for what exactly? Double standard everywhere of which you are also a part of it
Re: Police Arrest 67 IPOB Members, Native Doctor For Unlawful Assembly by kingzizzy: 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sleekfingers:

human right activists cant do jack....do you know why? Because the FG has proscribed them as a terrorist group....they need to undo that or else if they protest or seen in public....the police or army will shoot to kill...my advice to them is temporarily pause their activities till 2024......i don talk my own o

Even in war, it is a war crime for a Soldier to kill an unarmed enemy Soldier.

There is no such thing as having blanket power to kill another person.

Even if a group is declared terrorists, you must have a genuine reason to open fire to kill. How would anyone even know wbo an IPOB member is unless they confess to it? Tbis is just a case of the misguided Police and Army who have nothing better to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CBN Fines FIRST BANK And UBA Billions For TSA Hiding NNPC FUNDS!! / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth / Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.