Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks (2223 Views)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by damilola4162(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lady in the viral video, who had rejected her boyfriend’s marriage proposal for refusing to kneel to propose to her, has finally speaks, insidenaija reports.

In another video, the lady who identified her self as Lucia defended her decision.

She rebuked her boyfriend for letting the video to the public causing people to abuse her under his post.

According to her, every one has their preferences and kneeling to be proposed to is her own preference.

She added that kneeling down to be proposed to is a sing of respect because that is the only time a man can show some respect to his wife, since after marriage, she’s expected to respect the man.

She said as a woman that she is, she demands and deserves that respect.

She asked people to stop abusing her and do what works for them, saying she will always do what works for her.

She further explained that it would have been a different scene if the proposal was private, but since he chose to make it public, he ought to kneel.

She noted that it was supposed to be a private thing between them, and she didn’t expect people to film it and post online.

She insisted that if her boyfriend come to propose again he must still kneel before she accept him.

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/lady-who-rejects-boyfriends-proposal-for-not-kneeling-finally-speaksvideo/

Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
she has the right to decide whatever she wants and hopefully, the next man in her life will kneel.... and if nobody ever does propose again then: HAPPY SINGLE LIFE!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by donbachi(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
For help him wan help u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by Amotolongbo(f): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
She added that kneeling down to be proposed to is a sing of respect because that is the only time a man can show some respect to his wife, since after marriage, she’s expected to respect the man.
So in her shallow mind, kneeling down is the only respect she knows!

Her father proposed to her mother while he knelt down?

She is still young and still a little far from programs held in Shiloh, Redemption Camp and Mountain of fire.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by MajesticKris: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
See her face sef cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by larrymoore(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
children's game.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by Coder2Client(m): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Look at her mouth like that of resket

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by stuffs4me(m): 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
Very ugly and dumb girl.

It's not her faul . Na the mumu simp proposing to this ugly and dumb thing I blame.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by Amotolongbo(f): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
stuffs4me:
Very ugly and dumb girl.

It's not her faul . Na the mumu simp proposing to this ugly and dumb thing I blame.
Bro take it easy o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Formerly, I Was Blaming D Lady 4 Her Act But When I Read Reasons 4 Her Act, I Realised Dat Her Actions Was Good. Naturally I'm A Guy Dat Don't Like Public Drama. No Matter How Wealthy I May Be & How Beautiful A Lady May Be, I Would Never Do Such In Public. Why Would D Man Propose 2 Dat Way In D Public Dat Way While Everyone Would Be Watching Dem ? What Is He Trying 2 Prove 2 D Lady? If He Had Done Dat In Private Or In A Where Both Of Dem Were, Dat Would Being A Diffrent Matter. 4rm My View, D Lady Felt Downgraded & Disrepected By His Proposal 2 Her In D Public.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by kadraxkyle(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
if you dont respect him now, you will not even in marriage. Dont find unreasonable excuses for your disrespectful action.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by Edyice: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Some dude dey try ooh shocked

See face shocked
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by skimena: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
We all look but see differently. I've nothing to say to both of them
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by Unnerve: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lmao cheesy
She's insane.

Has she taken a look at herself? Perhaps that's the reason the young man was not interested in kneeling.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by WonderManly(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Don't worry. You are free to wait to the man who will po straight for you. Biko!
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by lightangel65i(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
See as she ugly self, na the guy f up for proposing to a goat
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by Sam0(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
OK, I pray you don't be the one to kneel and propose at last.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harder!!!
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kneeling is not a prerequisite for proposal, however it needs to be done privately after which the wedding can be done publicly.
My opinion
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by damilola4162(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Starlight10:
Kneeling is not a prerequisite for proposal, however it needs to be done privately after which the wedding can be done publicly.
My opinion

You are absolutely correct....
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by Vulcanheph(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
The Stupid ugly girl isn't even ready to get married....she shouldn't Worry very soon she will be the one kneelin and beggin guys to propose to her,
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by IchbinAB: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hanty you never see anything. Continue deceiving yourself. No accept your engagement ring. Na by force to do engagement? Na the guy wey f**kup sef.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by Nicepoker(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
see her face like horseshoe magnet.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by BuhariNaWah: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Shiloh 2033 loading
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by ednut1(m): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2020
Culturally and religiously nothing like kneeling. This is how they end up at shiloh and wail
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by doggedfighter(f): 12:54am On Aug 13, 2020
Very beautiful woman
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by Fastlamp: 1:02am On Aug 13, 2020
tongue
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by marsman: 1:08am On Aug 13, 2020
See the beautiful beast
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by damilola4162(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
Shiloh 2033 loading

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2020
"baby, when are you going to see my parents" crew like us can't relate
Re: Lady Who Rejected Boyfriend's Proposal For Not Kenning, Finally Speaks by pretydiva(f): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2020
What is worth doing, is worth doing well

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Regret This. Don't Ever Try It / See Beautiful Photos Of Drake's Rumoured Girlfriend Ravie Loso, Who Is A Dancer / Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.