Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? (28440 Views)

When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. / Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by harriet412(f): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I am currently living in Owerri, but I work for a tech company in Lagos (lekki to be precise).
I'm a software engineer, so I work from home. So I will definitely relocate to Lagos as soon Corona goes away. wbu?

As I said before I stay in Lag
Hustling here and there
Working, improving myself and looking for better opportunities
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Caseywilliams(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
DICKstractor:

cheesy

On a sunny day, when sun rays continuously hit my face, my face becomes more mean and I have a broad shoulders and my walking step like someone that's going for a fight. You can imagine how my personality will be misinterpreted by people who ain't close to me

I get the point though.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Lighthammer(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
People do think am wicked,a sadist and an arrogant preek...
meanwhile the case is nt so
just that i dnt mingle with people too much and i have set rules and boundary in my relation with people
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lighthammer:
People do think am wicked,a sadist and an arrogant preek...
meanwhile the case is nt so
just that i dnt mingle with people too much and i have set rules and boundary in my relation with people

And you are not wrong
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Proud and arrogant because i don't talk much.
I talk with people i know very well, but i just feel comfortable being on my own a lot.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Wierdceo: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
IneedLove02:
Proud and arrogant because i don't talk much.
I talk with people i know very well, but i just feel comfortable being on my own a lot.
I can give you Love
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wierdceo:

I can give you Love

Really?
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Wierdceo: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2020
IneedLove02:

Really?
No
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2020
Wierdceo:

No

Wonderful
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Wierdceo: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2020
IneedLove02:

Wonderful
Hahahaha. E shock u ?
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2020
Wierdceo:

Hahahaha. E shock u ?

No
From your name weirdceo, i was expecting it.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Wierdceo: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2020
IneedLove02:

No
From your name weirdceo, i was expecting it.
Lol. Ouch so u have seen the wierdness so quick ? How do they do this "quote me on a dead thread thing" let's talk there before somebody tells us to get a room.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2020
Wierdceo:

Lol. Ouch so u have seen the wierdness so quick ? How do they do this "quote me on a dead thread thing" let's talk there before somebody tells us to get a room.

Find an old thread, and quote me there.
Maybe a thread from 2 years ago.
Anyway, i think this one is dead already.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by mhizv(f): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2020
I have this "I don't give a Bleep" attitude,and people tend to feel I lack empathy, and others think I'm "proud".

But reverse is the case. I just don't know how to show it.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
FanOfMyself:
That I am a good young man.
Some even want me to be a Godfather to their sons and wants me closer to their family.
I don't blame them tho, I have a face to match the way I carry my self. But trust me, I am very dirty within.
How dirty are you?
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by FanOfMyself: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
How dirty are you?
I can't discuss such here na.
Nice to meet you here btw.
I haven't forgotten the meaning of Iyaebe smiley
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by badboyTee(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2023
Bellotelli:
I always look fresh and clean and people always have the impression that am comfortable.. But deep down they can't feel my pain.. Damn I need a breakthrough cry
same shitt am facing here bro

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Bouncing2(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2023
Lamanii22:
People mistake me for a proud person... I walk arrogantly though....

Eish!,,,me too embarassed
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Dahmayor(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
An innocent face , well I know am not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

“boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.