Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Why Are Some Guys Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys Like This? (1213 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? by talktrue1234: 4:16am On Aug 13, 2020
First for context I am 25 and the girl in question is 20.

There is this girl that works as a sales person in my street, she is the first person to pick up interest in me. As a guy too, when I look at her I thought I should try her out, BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO DATE HER. So I started relating with her and discuss with her, trying to get if she is someone I can do. But guys what I find out is terrible, turn out the guy she is working for has been sleeping with her, promising her to finance her school fees while under paying her, the painful thing is, this is her third year of working for the man waiting for the crazy promise! Which as a guy I know is a big lie, the guy is married with children and his business is still not enough to finance secondary child not alone someone in university. I know this is not my business as I have decided to back out on her, but the issue is, we men we really need to know some boundaries there is no difference between taking advantage of someone and raping them!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by lightangel65i(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2020
She is the stupid one for continuing working there, although there might be a reason but you can't save everyone just waka pass

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by femi4: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2020
"First for context"
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by talktrue1234: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2020
lightangel65i:
She is the stupid one for continuing working there, although there might be a reason but you can't save everyone just waka pass

Sure
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2020
You see taking advantage of a woman and raping her is pretty much Alike
Just that one is forcefully while the other is willingly,
She ought to get another place to work
If you want to fûck a woman countless and tirelessly tell her you will take care of her and be sincere about it you've already tickle their brain grin
Op is not the Guy's fault that girl is to be blamed falling for a scope like that despite knowing fully well that the man have his own problems to solve

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by drezzyx(m): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2020
To my own observation I feel the guys dick is too irrestitable for her or he is really dicking her brains out.
Imagine for three years.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by talktrue1234: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2020
drezzyx:
To my own observation I feel the guys dick is too irrestitable for her or he is really dicking her brains out.
Imagine for three years.

Which kind of dick is she enjoying for 3 years. She is having thoughts to stop seeing the guy and leave the shop but, she is one of those girls that can't stand on their decisions. She is expecting someone to convince her to leave the place but that can't be me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Regardless: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2020
talktrue1234:

Which kind of dick is she enjoying for 3 years. She is having thoughts to stop seeing the guy and leave the shop but, she is one of those girls that can't stand on their decisions. She is expecting someone to convince her to leave the place but that can't be me
I'm not saying you should be foolish to start funding her schooling but how about you make a difference in her life by convincing her? Don't think you're better than the man if you waka pass.

What will you have done if she's a relative? Man make a difference without getting the honeypot for once. That's what humanity and whatever religion you practise is all about.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Well, situations like this are complicated and it might be wrong to point a finger.
I know, she made it look like she's on the receiving end of the whole thing, but then, before you turn yourself to an unsolicited activist, don't forget in a hurry, that she knew the terms and conditions before making her choice. It's true people take advantage of others in life, but sometimes, people can't take advantage of you without your consent.
While it's perfectly normal for people to hold the male party a culprit in situations like this, I would also hold the female party a passive accomplice.

One thing you must realize is this, most of those girls you see are smarter than you think. They might not be updated like you're, in social and technical knowledge, but when it comes to playing cunning games, you can't just beat them. They always look for a position of advantage in circumstances, so that they can benefit, at the same time look like the victim of the whole thing.
Some of them see the pink lips between their legs as a gift of grace, that could bring them unmerited favors in life. They see it as a sure plan B than can break any impossible barrier, so when life circumstances isn't going as planned, they don't hesitate using what mama gave them.
Enduring and contentment isn't in their dictionaries, once plan A doesn't work, they switch immediately to plan B with no remorse.

Although, i never said i acquitted the man, but personally, i only see two people using what they have to get what they want, on a mutual agreement. The only issue is, from your narrative, there would likely be a breach of contract by the man. That is what i do not support. At least he should be nice enough to pay for her Jamb Form, for all these years of active servicing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by marshalcarter: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2020
some guys sef...
op...tell her to quit naaaa...can't you see she has eyes but can't see
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Tygrathris(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
So yopu are saying that the man is the bad guy in this story because he is taking advantage of the girl. None of these people are innocent because the girl is not stupid to not know that there is no way that the man is going to finance her because three years have passed already.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: What Does This Really Mean? / The Earth Is Doomed, we are the watchmen / Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.