Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop (7350 Views)

What Is One Bad Habit You Know You Have But Unable To Stop / Mention The Habit U Are Trying To Stop A Years / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by GeneralKoko(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Chewing my nails ( since I was a kid) , I just recently started masturbating please are there dangers of masturbating
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by GeneralKoko(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Liliantalks:
I just kinda do . It feels better n i am wetter

Damn!!
Maybe you like head
I'm available grin grin

1 Like

Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by GeneralKoko(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
I trust easily.
I waste food alot cry I usually take what i can't finish nd end up wasting it cry
I procrastinate alot!!

My procrastination is getting tooooo bad embarassed
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by GeneralKoko(m): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Michelle55:
Never reaching out on people including families.
Can stay as long as possible without checking up on anyone. They're all tired of complaining and I'm sincerely doing my best to stop ghosting people.
Truth is, it's not easy.. I so much enjoy my own company too much that I really do not care about the outside world.

I ghost people too
To an extent Sha
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Liliantalks: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2020
GeneralKoko:
Chewing my nails ( since I was a kid) , I just recently started masturbating please are there dangers of masturbating
yeah , u wouldn’t be able to stop .
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by GeneralKoko(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Liliantalks:
yeah , u wouldn’t be able to stop .

So far as I relieve myself of the sexual burden and urge I'm cool . I can control my urge tho wink
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Alexisdgreatest(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Michelle55:
Can stay as long as possible without checking up on anyone. They're all tired of complaining and I'm sincerely doing my best to stop ghosting people.
Truth is, it's not easy.. I so much enjoy my own company too much that I really do not care about the outside world.
they'll never understand
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Alexisdgreatest(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
.. Is this really a bad habit? . Cause i cant help going to bed around 12 or 1
12 or 1 don't make me laugh
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by theTransporter: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Michelle55:

So me, they are tired of complaining, some said am an ingrate, even in church, they said I don't like joining others to do what they are doing. They don't understand, my phone and my laptop are my best friend

1 Like

Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Jesslove(f): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2020
Biting my nails. Constantly
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by SefunmiHookups: 7:57pm On May 26, 2021
Shd
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Liliantalks: 7:20am On May 30, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Nawa! Anyways, since I'm only just coming accros this post of yours when it has probably outlived it's lifespan, lemme chirp in my own.

My bad habits that I wish I could stop is quickly glancing at any lady or girl who passes by to assess if her derriere is big, or small, or flat , or perky. It just happens by impulse. I don't want to touch them or anything. I just always want to analyse their buttocks to see if they have potential to grow larger with age, or to see if it's the type of buttocks I'd want in a wife.
But, of a truth, I'm not a pervert for doing this. I'm just curious and used to it. I know it's sin, cuz it could lead to lust, and I always feel guilty afterwards. I'm always praying to God to forgive me of it. But I make conscious efforts motto stare or make quick glances these days tho. Although,I fail sometimes.
OP, so you masturbate a lot? Hmmm. And you prefer it to sex. I guess you're used to it. It's a habit, anyway. But hopefully you overcome it someday. I also stay away from sex, and it's been a long while. I stay away from it or situations that will lead me to it. O just can't wait to get married and once again explore all the ways of a woman's body. And the feeling of her touching me too. It gets me depressed when I think of it sometimes. How long...mehn it's one heck of a feeling.
lol I feel you, maybe when u get married u would stop, I’m very sure she’s going to hv a big butty

@bolded I feel so , and the main reason is that I love being alone. I like being self sufficient, not needing anyone. If I’m in the mood I hv to call someone to interrupt my alone time. Nah not my thing
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Shugavee(f): 7:38am On May 30, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
.. They really gat to do understand us introvert esp families,but no they are the one that just dont get it.

one had to be making me show up in his place like every 3 days in a week cause of this attitude. Most times i feel comfortable around friends than my gaddem family. They wont just stop bugging me.

Though i've never seen this as a bad habit.
it’s a very bad habit, and dear it’s not an introvert thing , I am an introvert and talk to my mum everyday
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Nobody: 7:43am On May 30, 2021
Petyprincess:

Koffo dapo Emmanuel! You used your koffos and bighap account to troll me after you were busted you stopped now you with your alternate account nd have started trolling me again lol

See if i should dig everything i know about you I Swear you will cry!! You think you can hide behind different accounts?
Silentgroper=koffos=bighap=princeofagoare
No matter how you try to hide behind your numerous accounts you can't hide your identity nd how you beg for a living!!
Quote me with your alternate accounts okay?

This petyprincess always in a fight with somebody! I wonder o undecided
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Lilpen3758: 7:43am On May 30, 2021
Michelle55:
this is me!
A lady once told me that I carry all the weight alone that I should learn to share my problems......I asked her will she always be there for me she said yes
E no reach 2days we get problem small thing way no get head ooh
I deleted her number yesterday and I really liked the girl ooh
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Lilpen3758: 7:44am On May 30, 2021
Michelle55:
and am a chronic introvert
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by SefunmiHookups: 8:22am On May 30, 2021
Nawa mehn
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by SefunmiHookups: 8:26am On May 30, 2021
Liliantalks:
lol I feel you, maybe when u get married u would stop, I’m very sure she’s going to hv a big butty

@bolded I feel so , and the main reason is that I love being alone. I like being self sufficient, not needing anyone. If I’m in the mood I hv to call someone to interrupt my alone time. Nah not my thing
Lastly, ummm... Is your butt big? Like fleshy and soft kind of big.
I'm curious.

1 Like

Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Nobody: 8:45am On May 30, 2021
paulolee:
finger chewing...smoking, alcohol, womanizing and most importantly ghosting girls after having sex with them, its not my fault that they do look unattractive to me immediately after i finished Cumming and i hate being with someone out of pity or seeing a girl disturbing me like a pest and that's why i do ghost them..

You are always sleeping with low value ugly girls. I know your type. Broke boy
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Nobody: 8:55am On May 30, 2021
Michelle55:

Are you an Aries? You just described me.
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by paulolee(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2021
michaelpop50:

You are always sleeping with low value ugly girls. I know your type. Broke boy
chaai...c finishing....person wey never see me before don rush dey judge me with online comment..
sleeping with low or high value girls aint achievement, if u say am broke no wahala bcoz its normal...enjoy ur day
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Chris2863(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2021
Masturbation and spending heavily on hook up girls
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by yazzman(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2021
Minding my business...
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by debbydams(f): 11:52am On May 30, 2021
Wish I can forgive and forget nd let go of people that once hurt me,,I v tried it so many times to keep them as friends but its not working, I really wish I can..
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Liliantalks: 11:58am On May 30, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Lastly, ummm... Is your butt big? Like fleshy and soft kind of big.
I'm curious.
it’s not big , not small either
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Liliantalks: 12:08pm On May 30, 2021
debbydams:
Wish I can forgive and forget nd let go of people that once hurt me,,I v tried it so many times to keep them as friends but its not working, I really wish I can..
me I want to learn how to ignore and do away with people that hurt me, if they talk to me , answer and talk to them well but deep down I never forgive
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Womanizer(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2021
Liliantalks:
I need more sex in my life I guess, cause I would pick masturbating over sex anyday anytime

There is no substitute to a good dick. grin

The day someone who knows what he's doing handles you it is then you will realise that masturbation is a complete waste of your time
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by SefunmiHookups: 6:01pm On May 30, 2021
Staring too much
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by SefunmiHookups: 6:02pm On May 30, 2021
Liliantalks:
me I want to learn how to ignore and do away with people that hurt me, if they talk to me , answer and talk to them well but deep down I never forgive
shocked
Red flag
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Liliantalks: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Oh , I'm happy you didn't even take offense at my question. God bless you, Lily. At least you understand me enough not to hv felt awkward over me asking.
I also think your butt is good to go. Since it's neither small, and not big. It's slim thick type of ass I would suppose. I'm comfortable with that if my woman should end up having that sort of ass.
Kind of like Wofai Fada's kind of ass is what you're working with, yes? Or am I wrong?
At leas from your words, it's not in the class of them Yvonne Jegede/ Queen Nwokoye / ini Edo them kind of big , yes? I don't even like their type . Too big abeg. Too conspicuous and hard when felt. Most people don't know that most extra big butts aren't cushion soft. The squishy-squishy feel you get from a mid sized soft natural ebony ass. Yes, that one.
May God save me. Lilian, well done. See how you've made me come out to talk like I'm some freak. Just this one time, tho.
lol , u like bum bum too much o
Re: One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop by Liliantalks: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Womanizer:

There is no substitute to a good dick. grin

The day someone who knows what he's doing handles you it is then you will realise that masturbation is a complete waste of your time
hmmmmm till then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) / This Photo Caused A Huge Debate On Facebook...lol / She Carry Front, She Carry Back- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.