Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,129 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) (7510 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / LADIES BEWARE!!! Do Not Date A Man Who Refers To Himself As This / Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
HAVE YOU HEARD OF OKE-ITE CHARM?
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT?
DO YOU KNOW ITS PRECAUTIONS?

Okeite is a charm prepared with different Animals, including Dog, elephants, monkeys and most times Human parts. Different types of herbs, roots and other ritual materials combination of different Drinks all in one to produce Okeite or Nneite….

Okeite is something that you will be appeasing with blood of animals as part of renewal rituals, these are done either monthly, seasonal or yearly and you mustn’t miss the atonement rituals or you have your self and generation to blame as skipping the renewal rituals can cost you your sanity, life or that of loved ones.

Oke-ite is just made by witch doctors with aims of accelerating accomplishments in life, it makes your accomplishments sudden and quicker, that’s the myth behind the sudden riches and wealth once you get Oke-ite. Oke-ite has diverse effects and it’s unknown to this young generation that whatsoever accelerates riches and accomplishments, equally accelerates self ruin, death, doom, pains, anguish and agony. Oke-ite Can make a man impotent, and even eventually one day will start demanding for Your Loved once… Any charm that takes merry in the gushing of dog’s blood will equally one day take human life…..

The truth is Any charm you do in this life Requires steady sacrifice to keep.. Desperation has landed our youths in the journey of no return as they want to make it today and die tomorrow. Do you know that once you have Oke-ite and suddenly decided that you needed it no more, all the emancipated wealth brought by Oke-ite equally goes with it. Once you dispose Oke-ite after having it, you will eat from hands to mouth and die poor. It’s a journey of no return.

In years to come so many of our youth are going to be dying mysteriously, many running Mad , Some will be childless because they’re are impotent, some their wives will have ruptured uterus(womb), often accompanied with series of miscarriages in marriage, some will give birth to kids with down syndromes because of Oke-ite, some will useless the future of their kids, as their children will achieve nothing than selling of father’s properties and squandering the proceeds, I sincerely wish i can explain more…
Just note Oke-ite is Bad and Evil, it’s never part of our traditional practices nor our core African Traditional Religion. Okeite is just accelerating your predestined accomplishments in weeks or years, and once your done with your predestined attainments, death follows suit and some exchange their death with lives of loved ones, especially wives and kids…..

Some times it will involve your children,if it didn’t take suddenly your life or that of your children, it may equally make your children useless, accelerating the wealth and predestined accomplishments of your generations unborn. Oke-ite can equally useless your immediate siblings and youths of one’s kindred, it can equally ruin the fortunes of your close associates and partners

Oke ite is bad…. It’s never our core Igbo traditional religion, Oke-ite is not part of Odinani and omenani Igbo, Oke-ite is imported from Igala, Yoruba and neighbouring African Nations.

Why making money you can’t live long to enjoy, why going for charms that will make your life miserable, why going for rituals that will useless your kids?

A more recent update is that a diabolically demonic man will perform sexual act on a woman and cum inside her. 3 months after, it rots inside the woman and he makes his money.

https://spiritualidol.com/2021/11/29/what-is-oke-ite-charm/?amp=1

BEWARE!!!

If this doesn't send chills into your spine, I don't know what can !!!

My 2cent advice !!!

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2022

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by chatinent: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Simply say juju dey. Naming it sound like a bad radio.

Afam, how did you know about this? Any answer?

Well...

I know I have to be careful. That's all that matters.

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Another superstitious talk.. undecided
Ritual and all these nonsense doesn't exist..
Ladies be careful out there but this thing here doesn't exist for sure..

Why not give us some strong proof that it does not some framed up write up..
Anyone is free to say what he so wish.. undecided undecided

Superstitious thinking is the cause of so called ritual killing. Cultural reinforcements propagates the erroneous belief that Killin your fellow being suddenly gives you money..

Does that not sound unintelligent?we have to start thinking for ourselves tho.. undecided undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
I don't have any good feeling for naija girls again all of them.
Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by MufasaLion: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nigeria and cruise. They keep bring up different types of false stories.

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by MufasaLion: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
inderhappy:
I don't have any good feeling for naija girls again all of them.

There are still good women in Nigeria. You just have to be smart enough to know them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

There are still good women in Nigeria. You just have to be smart enough to know them.

As long as there in this Nigeria forget it, it's all about sooner or later, you'll surely get to see their true colour. All of them in mosbid voice grin

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by MufasaLion: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
inderhappy:

As long as there in this Nigeria forget it, it's all about sooner or later, you'll surely get to see their true colour. All of them in mosbid voice grin

Each to his own opinion. Goodbye.

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Superstitious thinking is the cause of so called ritual killing. Cultural reinforcements propagates the erroneous belief that Killin your fellow being suddenly gives you money..

Does that not sound unintelligent?we have to start thinking for ourselves tho.. undecided undecided
WHY NOT GO AND OPEN YOUR TOW TOW FOR DEM TO KNACK RAW angry

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHY NOT GO AND OPEN YOUR TOW TOW FOR DEM TO KNACK RAW angry
And how does that relate with the post before you start using vulgar words and spewing undiluted nonsense..

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And how does that relate with the post before you start using vulgar words and spewing undiluted nonsense..

CHECK YOUR PREVIOUS COMMENT PLEASE

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by Rickmann: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

There is OPINION and then FACTS..
Hate it or not bro, money rituals does exist.

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
[quote author=OBALOLA55 post=109795489]CHECK YOUR PREVIOUS COMMENT PLEASE [/quote
I checked it and I don't see any reason why you will refer to me in that disgusting manner.. undecided
Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Rickmann:

There is OPINION and then FACTS..
Hate it or not bro, money rituals does exist.
Why not prove it to me and stop the mere words huh?

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
lipsrsealed
The NIGERIAN bannies wey we know reach house would rather spread their pot of beans for these so-called yahoo boys to deposit their rubbish over a promised iPhone than to heed to your advice, op.....This is one reason why I don't normally pity dem........... Chebi na dem get their towtow? Anything wey dem wor use am do,it's left for dem.

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by LikeAking: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Rubbish!

Just charms?
Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

WHY DON’T YOU EXPERIMENT AND SEE IF IT EXIST undecided

JUST KNACK RAW WITH THOSE OMO-OPE MAKE WE KNOW THE OUTCOME angry

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHY DON’T YOU EXPERIMENT AND SEE IF IT EXIST undecided

JUST KNACK RAW WITH THOSE OMO-OPE MAKE WE KNOW THE OUTCOME angry
Pls keep mute cos you are only bleating around the block without giving me a valid point..

Why not give a logical and reasonable point instead of displaying your lack of intelligence..
You fail to think for yourself now this is the outcome..

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by Nonexisting: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
It's not for girls that stay one place, it's for long throat oloshos. Just like they are using kayamata on yahoo boys, the boys are doing okeite on them so it's a square game. No victim no vanquished to me.

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls keep mute cos you are only bleating around the block without giving me a valid point..

Why not give a logical and reasonable point instead of displaying your lack of intelligence..
You fail to think for yourself now this is the outcome..
YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT WITCHCRAFT AND LIFE-FORCE, SO I WOULD ADVISE THAT YOU GO AND LEARN YOUR SO-CALLED LOGIC VERY WELL STARTING FROM INTRODUCTION TO SYMBOLIC LOGIC.

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT WITCHCRAFT AND LIFE-FORCE, SO I WOULD ADVISE THAT YOU GO AND LEARN YOUR SO-CALLED LOGIC VERY WELL STARTING FROM INTRODUCTION TO SYMBOLIC LOGIC.

I've been telling you to prove how that nonsense exist instead you bring words to cover up your nonsense claim..
Prove that ritual exist or keep mute..

What do you understand by symbolic logic and how does it relate to a myth?
You need to get schooled properly on topics like this cos you are just being clueless..

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I've been telling you to prove how that nonsense exist instead you bring words to cover up your nonsense claim..
Prove that ritual exist or keep mute..

What do you understand by symbolic logic and how does it relate to a myth?
You need to get schooled properly on topics like this cos you are just being clueless..
LOL THIS LITTLE GIRL THINK SAY NA DUNCE DEY FOLLOW AM YARN SHA grin I WILL TUTOR YOU STARTING FROM ARISTOTLE’S LOGIC, PRINCIPIA MATHEMATICA BY ALFRED NORT WITHEAD AND BERTRAND RUSSEL TO MATHEMATICAL LOGIC (SYMBOLIC LOGIC).

ONLY EMPIRICISTS (LOGICAL POSITIVISTS) ARGUE ABOUT METAPHYSICAL POWERS.

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
OBALOLA55:
LOL THIS LITTLE GIRL THINK SAY NA DUNCE DEY FOLLOW AM YARN SHA grin I WILL TUTOR YOU STARTING FROM ARISTOTLE’S LOGIC, PRINCIPIA MATHEMATICA BY ALFRED NORT WITHEAD AND BERTRAND RUSSEL TO MATHEMATICAL LOGIC (SYMBOLIC LOGIC).

ONLY EMPIRICISTS (LOGICAL POSITIVISTS) ARGUE ABOUT METAPHYSICAL POWERS.
I am still waiting for you to prove it..
Keep deceiving yourself by forming smart kid..

Keep quoting philosophers..baby boy be sounding like a rascal.. undecided

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by BigMoneyeye: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
ALL THESE MONEY RITUALS AND AFRICA IS STILL THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am still waiting for you to prove it..
Keep deceiving yourself by forming smart kid..

Keep quoting philosophers..baby boy be sounding like a rascal.. undecided
A TRIAL WOULD CONVINCE YOU

OPEN THE KPEKUS FOR OMO-OPE DEM NA grin

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by Boogyman557: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
OBALOLA55:
A TRIAL WOULD CONVINCE YOU

OPEN THE KPEKUS FOR OMO-OPE DEM NA grin
Good everyone can see that you are nothing but a local kid who only comes online to display his thuggish attitude..
My instinct really told me that you are one of these scallywags on nairaland who always spew nonsense everywhere..
I love a mature debate with facts which you lack..

Work on yourself and how to express yourself in public..
Where is your Alfred white? grin
You want to tell me about philosophy of science?you are a clown..
Kid get out of my mention ASAP.. undecided

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good everyone can see that you are nothing but a local kid who only comes online to display his thuggish attitude..
My instinct really told me that you are one of these scallywags on nairaland who always spew nonsense everywhere..
I love a mature debate with facts which you lack..

Work on yourself and how to express yourself in public..
Where is your Alfred white? grin
You want to tell me about philosophy of science?you are a clown..
Kid get out of my mention ASAP.. undecided
OH YOU’VE SHIFTED YOUR GOAL-POST TO PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE shocked

NOR GO EMBARRASS YOURSELF HERE O BUT IF YOU INSIST ON DOING THAT THEN HIT ME UP WITH CONJECTURES AND REFUTATIONS BY SIR RAIMUND KARL POPPER, I’LL GO WITH PARADIGM SHIFT BY THOMAS KUHN.

YOUR TIME STARTS NOW!

Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by donleo92(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
God help your people. everyday new mind blowing charm discoveries. The evil men do!!
Re: Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) by gift2xl: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2022
Wahala.

Photo: 'Ladies See What Will Melt Your Heart' (Viewers Discretion) / Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) / Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love