Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona (65573 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Offered £250 Million Deal To Sign For A Saudi Arabian Club / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered Himself To Barcelona Via His Agent / Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Slynation(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2020
geedot:
Suarez won the highest goal scorer in every single league in Europe he played[Dutch, English, and Spanish]. Players break record every now and then, but if they are not Ronaldo or Messi, we don't hear about it.

And Ronaldo is yet to win highest goal scorer in Italy with inferior competitors.
And now that Osigoal is here.... I wonder what will happen grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Afrikween(f): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2020
jovialswag:
baba pls come back to manutd we want you back
I tire o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by FuckThaMod: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2020
TimeManager:

U no Sabi. That's creativity right there. Goal. com has awarded several awards to Ronaldo. cry gently & take your L

kiss the truth!
What creativity? A site that calls Messi the GOAT when he scored a penalty and calls Ronaldo penaldo constantly. I purposely avoided quoting you after seeing all the nonsense you've been spewing here cos it's obvious your sad life is craving for online attention. Now you quoted me directly i will urge you to go pick your brain from where you left it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Dalil8:

Why is Messi still sitting at a top club like Barcelona?

Are his hands and legs tied? He has had dozens of opportunities to leave the club and prove he's the best somewhere else, why did he not leave?

Barcelona have made it clear dozens of times that he is free to leave. Why did he stay put?

Juventus and Barcelona/Real Madrid, which club is bigger?

Why did he not move to teams like Tottenham, Everton, Sevilla, Valencia?

Let him try and win even a man of the match award outside Barcelona then we'll start taking him serious

Until then, Cristiano Ronaldo remains the greatest player to ever exist. He's a God. It will take Pessi a thousand years to level up with Ronaldo.

Pessi is a shameless fraud. Who would never amount to anything outside the four corners of Camp Nou

You really aren't making sense, tbh.... I say this with all due respect.

I'm not a fan of either player, will never be... However, do you know what it means to stay in a single club and win everything winnable, and more??! How many players in history have achieved that??!... If it was that easy, a lot of great players would have done it, including Ronaldo.

Do you think Messi's stay in Barcelona has been rosy all through??! He has played under more than 3 different coaches, with different approaches to the game, yet continued to deliver exceptional football and smash records after records! Is that not tantamount to playing in different clubs??! Please, be objective!!!

You think Ronaldo and other players jump from club to club because they are bored??! Lol... Please, don't reason like a child!!! Ronaldo would still be in United or Madrid if everything was to his taste. He left because he felt he couldn't go any higher with them. Stop changing the narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by alllivesmatter(m): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Fake Ne........ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Man City or PSG should go for him if they want CL Glory
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Most dribble since 2008 is what optajoe said, CR7 20 dribbles against benfica was in 2006. It's a shame you Messi fans think more with your anus than your brain and the agenda against CR7 by the media glaring.
Cristiano didn't have 20..
Showboating is different from dribbling...

See why:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Cmanforall: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
oz4real83:
CR7's management team will always look for a club that is already established and a champion for him, they will never look for anything lower than that for him. Why not offer him to Napoli, or As Roma? Or Tottenham Hotspur, AS Monaco or Athletico Madrid?. Juventes has won the
League several years in a row, same with PSH and Barcelona lipsrsealed. He is a good and very talented player no doubt but people should stop undermining the hard work of his team mates. All the champions league he won at Madrid were because people like Sergio Ramos scored late goals when his team were almost losing crucial matches. He is still a good player no doubt grin
you have a point.

Messi and Ronaldo are good players, but justifying playing in different leagues to show that is not necessary.
For example, if Messi should move to Bayern, he will likely lift the Bundesliga (Germany). If he then decides to go to PSG(France) after that, he'll probably win the trophy there again. If finally he decides to retire in Ajax (Netherlands), he gets another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by perdollar(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
geedot:
Suarez won the highest goal scorer in every single league in Europe he played[Dutch, English, and Spanish]. Players break record every now and then, but if they are not Ronaldo or Messi, we don't hear about it.

And Ronaldo is yet to win highest goal scorer in Italy with inferior competitors.
who is Suarez, wats his networth? he can't carry load of expectations n succeed d way Ronaldo is doing

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by pongwa(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
ThierryJay:

Well, that may be a general truism. But as of now, Messi is still irreplaceable at Barca.
you are free to make your assertions but I don't see it that way.
CR7 and LM10 are G.O.A.Ts

No more arguments
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by FuckThaMod: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
ThierryJay:

Don't ever quote me again if your comments cannot reflect someone with at least an electron of sense.

Opta also quoted Zanetti with 16 dribbles in a match against Dynamo Kiev in 2003 as a joint record holder with Messi and Neymar. Were you blind not to have seen that or in your own twisted intelligence world, 2006 is earlier than 2003? CR7's 20 dribbles in a match is false, a figment of imagination of fraudulent CR7 fans.

I know it's an uphill task. But God help me, I'm ready to help you upgrade this your abysmal IQ. So go ahead and give me yet another dumb rebuttal.
You never upgrade your IQ finish na another person own you wan upgrade... God can't even help you anymore with the way you think. Go get a life and stop wailing over CR7. Whether you like it or not, his name will always come up whenever the GOAT in football is a topic. Your trash words about him will never matter and you'll forever remain inconsequential in football matters. Useless embittered fan

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by perdollar(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Okay... Seems we both have different definitions and opinions about the term 'Conquer'!!!

Still, I respect your opinion and bias!!! Let the great man go on and conquer Germany, France, Scotland, etc...
Scotland is no nation at all not to talk of footballing nation. the great man wl conquer Germany n France n retires along wt his no 7 jersey retired by all clubs in d world including Barcelona
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Dalil8: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

You really aren't making sense, tbh.... I say this with all due respect.

I'm not a fan of either player, will never be... However, do you know what it means to stay in a single club and win everything winnable, and more??! How many players in history have achieved that??!... If it was that easy, a lot of great players would have done it, including Ronaldo.

Do you think Messi's stay in Barcelona has been rosy all through??! He has played under more than 3 different coaches, with different approaches to the game, yet continued to deliver exceptional football and smash records after records! Is that not tantamount to playing in different clubs??! Please, be objective!!!

You think Ronaldo and other players jump from club to club because they are bored??! Lol... Please, don't reason like a child!!! Ronaldo would still be in United or Madrid if everything was to his taste. He left because he felt he couldn't go any higher with them. Stop changing the narrative.

You're not making any sense either.

Do you know what it means to win nearly every trophy/award with 3 different teams?

Do you even have any idea the number of coaches and players Ronaldo has played with in those clubs over the years? You want to compare that with Messi? lol.

If Cristiano Ronaldo had stayed at Real Madrid he would have won even more trophies and set more individual records, no doubts. So pls don't even go there.

What makes one a true champion is being able to adapt to every situation, at any level, under any conditions. There's no room for excuses.

That's what sets Ronaldo far above the rest. Pessi doesn't even come close.

You said Ronaldo left because he felt he couldn't go any higher with Real Madrid, right?

So what else is there for Messi to achieve at Barcelona? Or what other level is there for him to attain there.

According to you he has won it all. Then what's holding him back from seeking a new challenge elsewhere.

I'll tell you what. It's fear and uncertainty. That's cowardice in my opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
perdollar:
who is Suarez, wats his network? he can't carry load of expectations n succeed d way Ronaldo is doing
The way Cristiano is doing...in Juventus?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by TimeManager(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:

What creativity? A site that calls Messi the GOAT when he scored a penalty and calls Ronaldo penaldo constantly. I purposely avoided quoting you after seeing all the nonsense you've been spewing here cos it's obvious your sad life is craving for online attention. Now you quoted me directly i will urge you to go pick your brain from where you left it.
But you quoted me first, don't be silly.
Look here, those are the opinions of professional football writers, worse have also been written about Messi, unless you want to be hypocritical. Goal. com is a fan based site and most of its writers are Ronaldo fanboys while others are Messi's.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by ThierryJay: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Do u even understand the term surplus to requirement... I'm done here...I wasn't really certain of ur educational background but now I'm certain that u are an educated illiterate

Good riddance to an airhead. Masking ignorance under a cloak of pretended literacy.

No amount of your reference to education can cover up for your shortcoming in the thinking department.

Oya shoot another dumb comment.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
perdollar:
Scotland is no nation at all not to talk of footballing nation. the great man wl conquer Germany n France n retires along wt his no 7 jersey retired by all clubs in d world including Barcelona
No club will retire the number 7 tho!
That should happen in Real Madrid but shortly after he left, Mariano took the Jersey already!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by FuckThaMod: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slynation:

You don't understand right... Juventus has no business with all that, They bought CR7 to win UCL for them grin so they better stop toasting him around like slice bread.... He went to prove himself and to deliver the UCL to Juventus and so shall it be grin
You can't just gimme water and expect me to make stew... I know you are trolling. But if Juve decides to keep thinking the way they are thinking then I'm afraid that what sarri said about the club is true.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Cmanforall: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
perdollar:
who is Suarez, wats his network? he can't carry load of expectations n succeed d way Ronaldo is doing
If the media wants to promote him,.they will. And you will surely 'know' him.

Lewandowski is also another consistent machine.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dalil8:

Why is Messi still sitting at a top club like Barcelona?

Are his hands and legs tied? He has had dozens of opportunities to leave the club and prove he's the best somewhere else, why did he not leave?

Barcelona have made it clear dozens of times that he is free to leave. Why did he stay put?

Juventus and Barcelona/Real Madrid, which club is bigger?

Why did he not move to teams like Tottenham, Everton, Sevilla, Valencia?

Let him try and win even a man of the match award outside Barcelona then we'll start taking him serious

Until then, Cristiano Ronaldo remains the greatest player to ever exist. He's a God. It will take Pessi a thousand years to level up with Ronaldo.

Pessi is a shameless fraud. Who would never amount to anything outside the four corners of Camp Nou

You are very stupid for quoting me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Dalil8: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mcquine:

You are very stupid for quoting me

And you're very sensible for saying that.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by FuckThaMod: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
TimeManager:

But you quoted me first, don't be silly.
Look here, those are the opinions of professional football writers, worse have also been written about Messi, unless you want to be hypocritical. Goal. com is a fan based site and most of its writers are Ronaldo fanboys while others are Messi's.

kiss the truth!
Others from where? Point of correction, those aren't professional football writers but kids... The real GOAL we knew was sold few years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by prinsam30: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
oz4real83:
CR7's management team will always look for a club that is already established and a champion for him, they will never look for anything lower than that for him. Why not offer him to Napoli, or As Roma? Or Tottenham Hotspur, AS Monaco or Athletico Madrid?. Juventes has won the
League several years in a row, same with PSH and Barcelona lipsrsealed. He is a good and very talented player no doubt but people should stop undermining the hard work of his team mates. All the champions league he won at Madrid were because people like Sergio Ramos scored late goals when his team were almost losing crucial matches. He is still a good player no doubt grin

and where were his mates when Madrid was trashed by little manshitty Home and awaygrin

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by perdollar(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
eni4real:
The way Cristiano is doing...in Juventus?
yes. how many goals had he ds season

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by perdollar(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Cmanforall:
If the media wants to promote him,.they will. And you will surely 'know' him.
Lewandowski is also another consistent machine.
media come to u if u r worth it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by ThierryJay: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You never upgrade your IQ finish na another person own you wan upgrade... God can't even help you anymore with the way you think. Go get a life and stop wailing over CR7. Whether you like it or not, his name will always come up whenever the GOAT in football is a topic. Your trash words about him will never matter and you'll forever remain inconsequential in football matters. Useless embittered fan

Ode I knew you were going to take the bait. Are you blind to the below: Take your loser tag and move on. Fraudulent CR7 fan. Always twisting facts on its head. Liar Liar. It's only your kind that will take lying as a measure of intelligence.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by perdollar(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
eni4real:
That should happen in Real Madrid but shortly after he left, Mariano took the Jersey already!!

calm down, ppl r not inducted into HOF immediately.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Olu3939(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'm sure the Super Eagles can use his services
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by oz4real83(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Cmanforall:

you have a point.

Messi and Ronaldo are good players, but justifying playing in different leagues to show that is not necessary.
For example, if Messi should move to Bayern, he will likely lift the Bundesliga (Germany). If he then decides to go to PSG(France) after that, he'll probably win the trophy there again. If finally he decides to retire in Ajax (Netherlands), he gets another.
exactly what i am saying and some are mis-interpreting it. None of these teams u mentioned that won't win the title in their various countries. Anybody that joins them will win it with them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
ThierryJay:

Good riddance to an airhead. Masking ignorance under a cloak of pretended literacy.

No amount of your reference to education can cover up for your shortcoming in the thinking department.

Oya shoot another dumb comment.

It's like u have a thing of not even understanding words or statements... typing words u dont understand still makes u an educated illiterate.... u dont know the meaning of the statement " surplus to requirement "

Well I dont blame u... school in Nigeria are bleeped.... u can only work in a bank as a teller or marketer or all these weak companies that think they are doing well .. u cant work in a reputable international firm cos mehn u are really dull with ur analysis... at least let google help ur life
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Dalil8: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
eni4real:

And you really think Barcelona would retire the No 10 jersey after Messi hangs up his boot?

Hahahahaha
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

World Cup: Iranian Footballers' Outfits Vs Nigeria (Photos) / Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars / Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.