Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona (66256 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Offered £250 Million Deal To Sign For A Saudi Arabian Club / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered Himself To Barcelona Via His Agent / Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 2:55am On Aug 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Since xavi and iniesta left , has ur fraud seen final??
At least he's won a Balón Dor......tell us wat penaldo has won since he left Madrid
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by PropertyBuying(f): 4:45am On Aug 14, 2020
angelfallz:
Fake news everywhere
Lol angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by DeNovo: 5:53am On Aug 14, 2020
oz4real83:
CR7's management team will always look for a club that is already established and a champion for him, they will never look for anything lower than that for him. Why not offer him to Napoli, or As Roma? Or Tottenham Hotspur, AS Monaco or Athletico Madrid?. Juventus has won the
League several years in a row, same with PSG and Barcelona lipsrsealed. He is a good and very talented player no doubt but people should stop undermining the hard work of his team mates. All the champions league he won at Madrid were because people like Sergio Ramos scored late goals when his team were almost losing crucial matches. He is still a good player no doubt grin

Personally I dont see what is wrong in Christiano looking out for established clubs! By way of analogy if you were working in a place like NLNG would you transfer your employment to Road safety?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Iziduh: 6:23am On Aug 14, 2020
RB Leipzig v Atl Madrid Watch The Full Match Analysis & Highlights Here �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXSbtyD2bAg
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by ddeola: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2020
FAKE NEWS. C.Ronaldo is not the type of player you offer to a team besides he will not go back to Spain. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Techiekingee:

At least he's won a Balón Dor......tell us wat penaldo has won since he left Madrid

Ronaldo has never stayed 5 yrs without winning the CL in his career
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by oyatainer(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Do you know Maths at all? He won 1 in 2008 and waited till 2014 before he won another one. Is that not more than five years.
Within that period, Barca had 2: 2009,2011, and 20 Inter had one, Chelsea had 1, Bayern had 1.

Maddrid won it the sixth season.

Ronaldo waited five years in Madrid before he won Champions league
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Uzi11enzo: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
keep it up MR Challenge �

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Edojoma(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Edopesin:

I'm surprised Juve are not doing everything to keep him but a move to Barcelona is very unlikely... I don't even see the teams that can afford him at the moment

A move to barca is impossible,, I can never happen,, cos barca already av financial issue,, including begging dia goal keeper Ter Stergen n messi to reduce dia wages for now in oda to renew dia contracts...And also no serious revenue is coming in n d wage bill is too big, imagine coutinho, messi, Suarez, dembele, griezman, de jong taking home good pay, even umtiti,, dats y barca really want to sell, cos most players r liabilities, especially dembele, dat has been sidelined since January..

So barca can never sign Rinaldo,, even to sign Lautaro Martinez is a huge problem right now..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Story!!....did he win it alone??....or is UCL now an individual trophy....

Even so, from 2008 wen he won it first with Man U till 2014 wen he won it next with Madrid is how many years in between??...
2008-2014?? 6years....if you don't know football, do you also not know simple mathematics??....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Techiekingee:

Story!!....did he win it alone??....or is UCL now an individual trophy....

Even so, from 2008 wen he won it first with Man U till 2014 wen he won it next with Madrid is how many years in between??...
2008-2014?? 6years....if you don't know football, do you also do not know simple mathematics??....

Seems like I was too fast mentally for u guys...I meant whenever he joints a new club...he has to blend first
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Seems like I was too fast mentally for u guys...I meant whenever he joints a new club...he has to blend first
Flip-flop.....oga just go nd rest, u no get talk.....if you want to stan Ronaldo, stan him in peace. Don't compare him with Messi. Messi is the best player of his time. Take it or rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) / Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / Obafemi Martins Luxury Home In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.