Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona (65609 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Offered £250 Million Deal To Sign For A Saudi Arabian Club / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered Himself To Barcelona Via His Agent / Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Same mourinho you saw on the list i showed you? Even Marcos Reus that said recently that Cristiano is better than Messi, you must have misinterpreted the video you watched or it was edited by one you cunning barca fans grin
Infact na the whole world choose Messi grin
Lol, it's a pity videos can't be shared thru Nairaland....go to YouTube nd search for it man....I only sent u a screenshot of them picking Messi over Ronaldo frm the video....do urself d favour of being enlightened by going to YouTube.....

Videos are more authentic than write-ups
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Yes, agenda and it's glaring. Go to Twitter and see.

Your doesn't count too
Excuses upon excuses from Ronaldo fans
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by FuckThaMod: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Techiekingee:

Excuses upon excuses from Ronaldo fans
What excuses? If you call anything i said to you an excuse then you are blind

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Littlefingerjp: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
oz4real83:
CR7's management team will always look for a club that is already established and a champion for him, they will never look for anything lower than that for him. Why not offer him to Napoli, or As Roma? Or Tottenham Hotspur, AS Monaco or Athletico Madrid?. Juventus has won the
League several years in a row, same with PSH and Barcelona lipsrsealed. He is a good and very talented player no doubt but people should stop undermining the hard work of his team mates. All the champions league he won at Madrid were because people like Sergio Ramos scored late goals when his team were almost losing crucial matches. He is still a good player no doubt grin
and your stupid sense didn't tell yu,if yu removed his contributions before the final,How would Ramos have scored a crucial goal??..He left Man Utd and since then they are yet to appear in a Champions league final,same with Madrid but your brain will still not see his contribution..Go and thank your Ramos for making Madrid leave in the Round of 16..Back of TV Viewers

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by FuckThaMod: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Techiekingee:

Lol, it's a pity videos can't be shared thru Nairaland....go to YouTube nd search for it man....I only sent u a screenshot of them picking Messi over Ronaldo frm the video....do urself d favour of being enlightened by going to YouTube.....

Videos are more authentic than write-ups
Videos can be edited to cut off parts. The source is 99% likely to be from a cule or Messi fan. The point is I'm sure mourinho and marco reus went for Ronaldo instead of Messi.. Your fake source states otherwise

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Aaronzy: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Littlefingerjp:
and your stupid sense didn't tell yu,if yu removed his contributions before the final,How would Ramos have scored a crucial goal??..He left Man Utd and since then they are yet to appear in a Champions league final,same with Madrid but your brain will still not see his contribution..Go and thank your Ramos for making Madrid leave in the Round of 16..Back of TV Viewers
no lie na
Ronaldo left man u and man u is yet to appear in champions league final?
Who den did Barca trash 3-1 in UEFA champions league final 2011

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by temielects(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bring him to Eyimba grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by perdollar(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
eni4real:
But Man United and Real Madrid will not grin
it's already a done deal. when d legend retires both club wl b retired
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Dalil8: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
eni4real:
[s]Nope.. Don't get it wrong!!

Messi is the all time Ballon d'or GOAT of all Football teams!!!

1956- 2020!!!

Messi is the best player in the history of the Football most prestigious individual award called Ballon d'or!!

Mess is the SI unit of Football!!

Asking Messi to move away like Cristiano means you are using Messi as a 'Validation of Messi's career'[/s]

If staying in one club for life is easy, why can't Cristano stayed in Sporting throughout his career??

At least that was his academy club cool

A better club came calling. Matter of fact he nearly signed for West Ham but Manchester Utd hijacked the deal. That is called progress.

He also nearly joined Napoli but they pulled out of deal the last minute due to finances.

Juventus were the only club in Italy that could pay his wages. So you see my friend, Cristiano doesn't really care what club he goes to, as long as he can keep performing.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a living god. He's the S.I Unit of Football. The greatest player to ever live. The G.O.A.T.
The most complete footballer ever.

He's a Champion and a Winner, even his enemies can attest to that.

On the other hand your fraud dwarf is a loser, that keeps ripping Barcelona off their cash. He knows this that's why he's stayed put at Barcelona all these years cuz he knows no other club would tolerate his excesses. He's the greatest fraud in human history.

He has been offered to Inter and Man City thrice but he turned them down, he's scared to leave.

He's a coward, cowards are short sighted and Pessi would never have amounted to anything if he had left Barcelona.

I'll say this for the last time. Without Barcelona, Pessi is just another Lingard. No one, i mean no one can say the same for CR7.

I'm done here, you can keep quoting yourself ✌�

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dalil8:

A better club came calling. Matter of fact he nearly signed for West Ham but Manchester Utd hijacked the deal. That is called progress.

He also nearly joined Napoli but they pulled out of deal the last minute due to finances.

Juventus were the only club in Italy that could pay his wages. So you see my friend, Cristiano doesn't really care what club he goes to, as long as he can keep performing.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a living god. He's the S.I Unit of Football. The greatest player to ever live. The G.O.A.T.
The most complete footballer ever.

He's a Champion and a Winner, even his enemies can attest to that.

On the other hand your fraud dwarf is a loser, that keeps ripping Barcelona off their cash. He knows this that's why he's stayed put at Barcelona all these years cuz he knows no other club would tolerate his excesses. He's the greatest fraud in human history.

He has been offered to Inter and Man City thrice but he turned them down, he's scared to leave.

He's a coward, cowards are short sighted and Pessi would never have amounted to anything if he had left Barcelona.

I'll say this for the last time. Without Barcelona, Pessi is just another Lingard. No one, i mean no one can say the same for CR7.

I'm done here, you can keep quoting yourself ✌�
Okay!
I will forward your message to those that have been individually better than Cristiano since Modric happened!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by JimmyfixDesigns: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
ThierryJay:
Barca no want abeg. Imagine some peoples goat being offered around like a pot of sacrifice to the various gods.

It simply means Juventus considers him replaceable at a lower cost.

I hardly respond to empty sentiment.

Sir, he's too expensive for Juve. It's business. Your goat is cheap, cheap barca can afford him. No big team in Europe can afford CR7 as we speak, except if they want to break the financial rule.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Dalil8: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
eni4real:
Okay!
I will forward your message to those that have been individually better than Cristiano since Modric happened!!

Those one season wonders? Lmaooo cheesy

How's Modric, Eder and Quagliarella doing btw? I haven't heard much from them since
. smiley cheesy

Tell them Cristiano says Hi wink

See ya later ✌�

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dalil8:

Those one season wonders? Lmaooo cheesy cheesy

How's Modric, Eder and Quagliarella doing btw? I haven't heard much from them since
. smiley

See ya later ✌�

Immobile has 3 Golden boots
Cristiano has 4 Golden boots!

How is Immobile, a one season wonder??

Put respect on Eder's name tho!!

He won the Euro final for Portugal when Cristiano was out Injured!!

Portugese Gotze!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Dalil8: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
eni4real:

How is Immobile, a one season wonder??

Put respect on Eder's name tho!!

He won the Euro final for Portugal when Cristiano was out Injured!!

Portugese Gotze!

Good Question. Now where was Immobile last year?

I guess he was busy, doing the laundry in my basement hahaha cheesy

Where's Quagliarella now? Lol cheesy

No more replies from my end okay. Go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dalil8:

Good Question. Now where was Immobile last year?

I guess he was busy, doing the laundry in my basement hahaha cheesy

Where's Quagliarella now? Lol cheesy

No more replies from my end okay. Go get a life.

Immobile is not a one season wonder!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by lekanation(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
oz4real83:
CR7's management team will always look for a club that is already established and a champion for him, they will never look for anything lower than that for him. Why not offer him to Napoli, or As Roma? Or Tottenham Hotspur, AS Monaco or Athletico Madrid?. Juventus has won the
League several years in a row, same with PSG and Barcelona lipsrsealed. He is a good and very talented player no doubt but people should stop undermining the hard work of his team mates. All the champions league he won at Madrid were because people like Sergio Ramos scored late goals when his team were almost losing crucial matches. He is still a good player no doubt grin
Oga, why not leave only him on the field to play... Dem fit give you all expos in this life and still fail... Messi has alot of good players playing with him in Argentina and still fail to beat ordinary chile... Messi hasn't even moved from one team to another and you want Ronaldo to move to a smaller team??

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Videos can be edited to cut off parts. The source is 99% likely to be from a cule or Messi fan. The point is I'm sure mourinho and marco reus went for Ronaldo instead of Messi.. Your fake source states otherwise
Lol....see this man o.... Mourinho supported Ronaldo wen e was coaching Madrid not now.....

And Reus says he admires Ronaldo but when asked to pick the Better player, he chose messi.....

Go to youtube and see it for urself...I dnt nid to prove anything to u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Sameercarter(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
TimeManager:

Nonsense talk. They reached 3 consecutive semifinals & dumped out. With Bale, they won the UCL in his first season. With Bale, he single-handed won the Copa del Rey for Madrid in his first season. Bale na boss, Ronaldo na glory Hunter. Even Ramos's goals in UCL are more important than his 17 goals.

kiss the truth!
if he didn’t score those 17 goals
Ramos won’t have the opportunity to score that one goal!!!! Stop� Being bias bro

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:

What excuses? If you call anything i said to you an excuse then you are blind
Lol.... don't let it get to you.... it's just a peaceful arguement
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by sleeknaija(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=ThierryJay post=92767188]Barca no want abeg. Imagine some peoples goat being offered around like a pot of sacrifice to the various gods.

[/quote

I too gbadun this ur comment grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by articulateboss: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
oz4real83:
League several years in a row, same with PSG and Barcelona lipsrsealed. He is a good and very talented player no doubt but people should stop undermining the hard work of his team mates. All the champions league he won at Madrid were because people like Sergio Ramos scored late goals when his team were almost losing crucial matches. He is still a good player no doubt grin
Can't you see they are talking about money problem, how much does Napoli or As roma or even Tottenham have to use and be paying him that huge salary

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Littlefingerjp:
U people shud just shut up....!!

The champions League final Man U played in 2011, was Ronaldo part of the Man U team?? angry angry....

Since Ronaldo left Madrid, has he passed quarter final??....

Y'all shud just shut it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by ThierryJay: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=sleeknaija post=92782888][/quote]

Thanks jare. Imagine me owning a Bugatti Veyron, you tell me you want to sell me a Ferrari, and I tell you that sorry I don't need your Ferrari cos I have a Bugatti. Then the next stupid thing to say now is that I can't afford the Ferrari? How silly that is.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by ThierryJay: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Techiekingee:

The champions League final Man U played in 2011, was Ronaldo part of the Man U team?? angry angry....

Y'all shud just shut it

Lol, Are you just discovering about their insatiable penchant for lying?

The whole CR7 fandom hype is mainly based on LIES.

They are the ones that will lie about how CR7 has the highest no of dribbles in a match
They are the ones that will lie about his number of assists in a match
They will keep cooking up fake quotes about what Simeone and Balotelli didn't say about Messi just to discredit him.

They don't know that the more they keep lying, the more they are making it glaring that Messi is superior to CR7.

Messi fans do not need to lie about his achievements on the field of play. They speak for themselves, that's why 6 will always be greater than 5.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Adakintroy: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
CR7 is not a good player, he is a fucking great player. You think of kaka, Ronaldo delima, ronadinho, zindan, yes zindan,..and Ronaldo makes them look average even Suarez.

He is two state ahead of them all. Just Messi can be compared. Yes am a Messi fan but Ronaldo is fuuccking too good. We should savour this moment rather than engage in endless comparison. Never again would football fans have the privilege of seeing two greats in one era.

Rare sitings.

As for juventus issue, I think they bought him to elevate there chance of winning the champions League. The league has been soughted out. Been so since for ever. No champions League trophy in two try means no need for that Ronaldo not to talk of such huge wages. It's not wought it. Dybala and co can achieve League. No extra cost

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by JoffreyBeroth(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
He’s bad business grin some people’s ewure grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by kolade560: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Lol....they hv started to c that the little man cant win them the so much desired CL...they are tired of his local titles.... they need that one person that can inspire that team.... Juventus dont know how to take advantage of that guy to win titles ... weak coach, weak midfield , only dybala ,de ligt , bonucci and ronaldo can make first team in top teams in europe ... higuain , rabiot, cuadrado, bentacur , Ramsey, Costa are all rejects ... Alex Sandro cudnt even mk 3 assists this season , cuadrado cant cross the ball to save his life

truth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Thazard(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
EVILFOREST:
grin grin The gods must be Crazy. This is SOCCER REBORN. The gods want play soccer now just like in EL DORADO
Lol El Dorado! Nice Cartoon!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Techiekingee:

Y'all shud just shut it

Since xavi and iniesta left , has ur fraud seen final??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
ThierryJay:

Thanks jare. Imagine me owning a Bugatti Veyron, you tell me you want to sell me a Ferrari, and I tell you that sorry I don't need your Ferrari cos I have a Bugatti. Then the next stupid thing to say now is that I can't afford the Ferrari? How silly that is.

Ur analogy is flawed...owning a Bugatti doesn't mean u can afford a Ferrari
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
ThierryJay:
Barca no want abeg. Imagine some peoples goat being offered around like a pot of sacrifice to the various gods.

wicked grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by ThierryJay: 1:05am On Aug 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Ur analogy is flawed...owning a Bugatti doesn't mean u can afford a Ferrari

I will be kind to you in reply. My Bugatti is way more valuable than a Ferrari, so even if I do not have enough cash, I can always liquidate the Bugatti if the Ferrari is so important for me to acquire. If I could maintain a Veyron, surely a Ferrari would not be an issue for me.

So, I can definitely afford the Ferrari, but I don't WANT the Ferrari because I already have a Bugatti. That's my point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars / Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) / Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.