Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona (65658 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Offered £250 Million Deal To Sign For A Saudi Arabian Club / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered Himself To Barcelona Via His Agent / Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette Offered to Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Angelfrost(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dalil8:

You're not making any sense either.

Do you know what it means to win nearly every trophy/award with 3 different teams?

Do you even have any idea the number of coaches and players Ronaldo has played with in those clubs over the years? You want to compare that with Messi? lol.

If Cristiano Ronaldo had stayed at Real Madrid he would have won even more trophies and set more individual records, no doubts. So pls don't even go there.

What makes one a true champion is being able to adapt to every situation, at any level, under any conditions. There's no room for excuses.

That's what sets Ronaldo far above the rest. Pessi doesn't even come close.[/b]

You said Ronaldo left because he felt he couldn't go any higher with Real Madrid, right?

So what else is there for Messi to achieve at Barcelona? Or what other level is there for him to attain there.

According to you he has won it all. Then what's holding him back from seeking a new challenge elsewhere.

I'll tell you what. It's fear and uncertainty. That's cowardice in my opinion.

Where do I even begin... Sigh... Lemme help you, if I can.

1. A single player doesn't win trophies. So, your point is moot and poorly thought out... Juventus were actually doing far better before he took himself there with all that fanfare! I thought he said he would bring home the UCL to Italy, where is it??! grin

2. How many coaches did he play under compared to Messi??! Please, bring forth the numbers!

3. Since leaving United, has he played in the midst of piss poor or average or inexperienced players or coaches??! Which team did he actually help improve??! I will wait! cool

4. Yes, he left Madrid for Juventus not because he was bored, but cos he felt Juventus was in a better quality and shape than his club. That's not seeking new challenge, but being opportunistic!!! He probably thought it would be an easier platform to keep shining and basking in glory... Alas, what new thing did he win or achieve for the Old ladies, since you fanboys believe he is the sole winner of trophies??!

5. If Messi's reason for staying put at Camp Nou is fear or uncertainty, then it's okay. He is human and loyalty could also be a factor... Please, what's Ronaldo's real reason for leaving a good club that can get better to an equally good club, or even far better club??! He is challenging himself in what way exactly??!

Guy, no need trying to over hype players... The only players that need hyping and glorifying are the exceptionally good ones that go to ailing clubs, and transform them to supreme quality just by being there...

Let players jump from club to club if it fancies them, and let others stay loyal to one club for life... One player's choice shouldn't make him better than the others. Judge them individually by the inputs in the clubs! Period!!! Except the player in his prime form went from a team like Man City to Newcastle; Barcelona to Lyon; Madrid to Fiorentina, etc, he hasn't done anything worth losing our heads over!!! Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:

The difference is that maldini ain't claiming greatest player or defender ... pele won titles with Santos and 3 WC with brazil and copa america ... messi only has barca as an achievement
Greatest footballer is subjective Oga....by how many people consider you the greatest.....after Pele, Messi is considered greatest by the most people, even topping Pele sometimes......go and check the polls....

FYI, u don't claim greatest... people give u d title.... Messi has never for once claimed greatest but football fans think he is......guess who has always claimed greatest that he isn't??...... Ronaldo.....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by oodua1stson: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
perdollar:
Ronaldo is not interested in reconquering laliga. the GOAT is on voyage of conquering, next stop wl b Germany and then France were he wl continue his crusade and not Jihadism
2 La liga titles in 9 years...

Conquered indeed grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Comprehension guy...cant afford him
Lol, can Shanghai also not afford him??.....or don't they play attacking football in China?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by chiboy1116: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Lol....they hv started to c that the little man cant win them the so much desired CL...they are tired of his local titles.... they need that one person that can inspire that team.... Juventus dont know how to take advantage of that guy to win titles ... weak coach, weak midfield , only dybala ,de ligt , bonucci and ronaldo can make first team in top teams in europe ... higuain , rabiot, cuadrado, bentacur , Ramsey, Costa are all rejects ... Alex Sandro cudnt even mk 3 assists this season , cuadrado cant cross the ball to save his life
read well B4 spewing shit outta your mouth , he was offered to Barcelona, Barcelona never asked for him .

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Again...if u were smart enough, us understand that covid pandemic really affected Italian football.... they just started getting viewers and sponsorship after Ronaldo joined the league... but covid distrubted a year and a half later.. the way a white man does business is different from a black man....they work on projections and invest heavily on projections
Did he or Did he not agree to take a pay cut??.....the pay cut he agreed to take, what is it for??......
Oga don't lie to yourself, Ronaldo is no longer 28, he has dropped value
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by FuckThaMod: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Techiekingee:

Ask urself, the man that wrote that article, who is he??....
Is he reputable??...can he be taken seriously??....go 2 YouTube and rewatch that match... den come back to gv ur judgement
How many did you count?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Edojoma(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Edopesin:
Fake news from the darkest parts of hell!

Real marras oo bros,, I was shocked too, D new head coach Pirlo is d mastermind behind it... Even barca are trying to offload Dembele, Coutinho,, Rakitic n d rest,, d pandemic is really telling on d too clubs
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Dalil8: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Where do I even begin... Sigh... Lemme help you, if I can.

1. A single player doesn't win trophies. So, your point is moot and poorly thought out... Juventus were actually doing far better before he took himself there with all that fanfare! I thought he said he would bring home the UCL to Italy, where is it??! grin

2. How many coaches did he play under compared to Messi??! Please, bring forth the numbers!

3. Since leaving United, has he played in the midst of piss poor or average or inexperienced players or coaches??! Which team did he actually help improve??! I will wait! cool

4. Yes, he left Madrid for Juventus not because he was bored, but cos he felt Juventus was in a better quality and shape than his club. That's not seeking new challenge, but being opportunistic!!! He probably thought it would be an easier platform to keep shining and basking in glory... Alas, what new thing did he win or achieve for the Old ladies, since you fanboys believe he is the sole winner of trophies??!

5. If Messi's reason for staying put at Camp Nou is fear or uncertainty, then it's okay. He is human and loyalty could also be a factor... Please, what's Ronaldo's real reason for leaving a good club that can get better to an equally good club, or even far better club??! He is challenging himself in what way exactly??!

Guy, no need trying to over hype players... The only players that need hyping and glorifying are the exceptionally good ones that go to ailing clubs, and transform them to supreme quality just by being there...

Let players jump from club to club if it fancies them, and let others stay loyal to one club for life... One player's choice shouldn't make him better than the others. Judge them individually by the inputs in the clubs! Period!!! Except the player in his prime form went from a team like Man City to Newcastle; Barcelona to Lyon; Madrid to Fiorentina, etc, he hasn't done anything worth losing our heads over!!! Thank you.

1. A single player doesn't win trophies; for once we agree. So we can proudly say Messi would not have won any trophy or the Ballon d'or without the help of his superb teammates.

2. Ronaldo = 9 Managers, Messi = 7 managers

3. You know i should be the one asking you this question. Has Messi ever played with average players or inexperienced coaches, even right from his LA Masia days?. Do you need anyone to tell you of how good the Barcelona team were even before Messi came into the picture?

4. Now i am beginning to think you are under some kind of spell. You mean to tell me that Juventus had a better squad than Real Madrid at any point in time? shocked. Juventus sit at 7th position in overall club rankings, both in finances, so don't you ever tell me it's because of finances or quality players. Look how they're struggling to keep up with his wages even after taking a massive pay cut.

5. Never you compare a Coward to a Champion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:

How many did you count?
I appreciate u for humbly asking.....13
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Beverlyjean(f): 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Techiekingee:

Greatest footballer is subjective Oga....by how many people consider you the greatest.....after Pele, Messi is considered greatest by the most people, even topping Pele sometimes......go and check the polls....

FYI, u don't claim greatest... people give u d title.... Messi has never for once claimed greatest but football fans think he is......guess who has always claimed greatest that he isn't??...... Ronaldo.....

So hu gave him the title if not his minions ... his minions ( comprised of barca fans , Ronaldo haters , real madrid haters , man u haters) also trying to grade him above pele and Maradona....u lots are jokes ...argentines still regard Maradona as the greatest of all time even above pele...they dint even consider messi one bit.... argentines hate the fact that he cant do fir them what he does for barca
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Edopesin: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Edojoma:

Real marras oo bros,, I was shocked too, D new head coach Pirlo is d mastermind behind it... Even barca are trying to offload Dembele, Coutinho,, Rakitic n d rest,, d pandemic is really telling on d too clubs

I'm surprised Juve are not doing everything to keep him but a move to Barcelona is very unlikely... I don't even see the teams that can afford him at the moment
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by perdollar(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
eni4real:
No Golden boot!
which player in history has a museum dedicated for his awards? which player has an airport named after him? and when he retires the camp nou of Barcelona wl b named after him and Barcelona wl retire the no 7 jersey in his honour

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by FuckThaMod: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Techiekingee:

I appreciate u for humbly asking.....13
No one could say.. The best is for that optajoe or champions league to come out and say how many. Some say 11, some say 12, some say 15, some say 20.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Beverlyjean:

So hu gave him the title if not his minions ... his minions ( comprised of barca fans , Ronaldo haters , real madrid haters , man u haters) also trying to grade him above pele and Maradona....u lots are jokes ...argentines still regard Maradona as the greatest of all time even above pele...they dint even consider messi one bit.... argentines hate the fact that he cant do fir them what he does for barca
Lol, Billy jean or wat eva ur moniker is, I thought we once talked abt this nd I cleared u.....
Argentina is just a part of the world.....and even in Argentina, der a people who love Messi.....

I showed u a list of People, managers, footballers and journalists wu tink Messi is GOAT....are they all real Madrid haters, "Ronaldo haters", or man U haters??....lol....you write-ups used to be filled with good points....now all I see is hate
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Jake420: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ayemileto:

Read and understand before you comment.

Serie A is not the entire world.

The guy you quoted said "entire world", you're talking about Serie A.
Please you guys it's not hard to comprehend.
He said he's not the most valuable player, I said he's the second so they still can't afford him. That's why they're sending him to a team that can which is Barca? Do you guys understand?
His original point was that it isn't because of money and I'm saying it is because he's the most paid player in serie a and with the Coronavirus affecting wages they can't pay him ooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:

No one could say.. The best is for that optajoe or champions league to come out and say how many. Some say 11, some say 12, some say 15, some say 20.
No one says 20...just dat guy who wrote that article for 'sportbible'.... it's a fake stat.

Optastats doesn't recognize Ronaldo as having the most dribbles..... simple
Optajose doesn't give wrong stats....they are official

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Angelfrost(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dalil8:

1. A single player doesn't win trophies; for once we agree. So we can proudly say Messi would not have won any trophy or the Ballon d'or without the help of his superb teammates.

2. Ronaldo = 9 Managers, Messi = 7 managers

3. You know i should be the one asking you this question. Has Messi ever played with average players or inexperienced coaches, even right from his LA Masia days?. Do you need anyone to tell you of how good the Barcelona team were even before Messi came into the picture?

4. Now i am beginning to think you are under some kind of spell. You mean to tell me that Juventus had a better squad than Real Madrid at any point in time? shocked. Juventus sit at 7th position in club rankings, so don't you ever tell me it's because of finances or quality players. Look how they're struggling to keep up with his wages even after taking a massive pay cut.

5. Never you compare a Coward to a Champion.

Egbon, you are the one comparing players, claiming one is better than the other! I don't belong to such childish bandwagon... I don't rate one player better than the other.

If Messi is a coward for choosing to keep winning in his comfort zone, how is Ronaldo better or not a coward when he only picks high flying clubs??! A brave soul would go to a trophyless club, and get them silverware within one or 2 seasons, while playing in the midst of average players... So, Ronaldo hasn't done anything better than Messi! The latter would easily win laurels and accolades in Madrid, United of Sir. Ferguson, and Juventus (He might even have taken Juventus farther and saved Sarri's job). If you disagree with this, then you are either deeply prejudiced or know nothing about good football!

I never said Messi played with average players, I merely wondered what Exceptional thing Ronaldo was doing when he only goes to ready made clubs with world class players, who were already winning trophies and would still win trophies without him...

He will likely end up next in PSG (certainly not Monaco or Lille, even if they offer him more money) and you fan boys will start talking about him ruling France and making PSG far better than they could ever be... Next stop, Bayern, with the same lame rhetoric.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by FuckThaMod: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Techiekingee:

No one says 20...just dat guy who wrote that article for 'sportbible'.... it's a fake stat.

Optastats doesn't recognize Ronaldo as having the most dribbles..... simple
Optajose doesn't give wrong stats....they are official
No one says opta gives wrong stats even though i feel they give wrong stats considering the assist they denied Ronaldo due to a deflection but awarded assist to Messi under the same circumstances. The issue here is that since the uncertainty on the number of dribble in that match is causing a rift between football fans and since there's no trusted source to you guys that recorded the amount, the right thing to do is publish the correct amount of dribbles instead allowing us count with our eyes. It could be 20 dribbles, show me a trusted source that said the exact number. Simple
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
perdollar:
which player in history has a museum dedicated for his awards? which player has an airport named after him? and when he retires the camp nou of Barcelona wl b named after him and Barcelona wl retire the no 7 jersey in his honour
But Man United and Real Madrid will not grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by FuckThaMod: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Techiekingee:

Lol, Billy jean or wat eva ur moniker is, I thought we once talked abt this nd I cleared u.....
Argentina is just a part of the world.....and even in Argentina, der a people who love Messi.....

I showed u a list of People, managers, footballers and journalists wu tink Messi is GOAT....are they all real Madrid haters, "Ronaldo haters", or man U haters??....lol....you write-ups used to be filled with good points....now all I see is hate
Beverlyjean isn't as hateful as you lots if you want to use the hate word... Every single opportunity is used by you guys to spew hate on Ronaldo.
Now see my own list, abi you think say na all the people, managers, footballers and journalists think Messi is GOAT?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dalil8:

Yes he's Barcelona's Ballon D'or goat. Bought for him by his Barcelona daddies.

Ronaldo on the other hand is Football's first and only Ballon D'or G.O.A.T

Quote me when he has finally decided to take up a new challenge elsewhere. Even if it means going to another top club like Real Madrid.

Until then ✌�

I'm done here.
Nope.. Don't get it wrong!!

Messi is the all time Ballon d'or GOAT of all Football teams!!!

1956- 2020!!!

Messi is the best player in the history of the Football most prestigious individual award called Ballon d'or!!

Mess is the SI unit of Football!!

Asking Messi to move away like Cristiano means you are using Messi as a 'Validation of Messi's career'

If staying in one club for life is easy, why can't Cristano stayed in Sporting throughout his career??

At least that was his academy club cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Hahjascho(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
phylshan:

He told 5 Live Sport: ‘He’s been offered everywhere, including Barcelona. I’m not sure if they can get rid of him easily with the kind of money he earns. Who is going to pay that kind of money?’
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Beverlyjean isn't as hateful as you lots if you want to use the hate word... Every single opportunity is used by you guys to spew hate on Ronaldo.
Now see my own list, abi you think say na all the people, managers, footballers and journalists think Messi is GOAT?
U get mind oo....lol
If i bring list, u go run oo....

I don't have the link anymore....go on YouTube and search for players and coaches verdict on messi and ronaldo......messi won like 80-20

Just a few manager I remember

Managers

Klopp- messi

Arsene wenger- messi

Ferguson- Ronaldo

Lampard-messi

Guardiola- messi

Mourinho- Messi

Allegri- Messi

Conte-Messi

players

Pirlo- Messi

Rooney- Messi

Zlatan- Messi

Salah- Messi

Hazard- Messi

Gerard- Messi

De lima-Messi

Philip lahm- Messi

Dani alves -Messi

Reus- Messi

Haaland- Ronaldo

Mbappe- Ronaldo

Boateng- Messi

Immobile- Messi

Yaya toure- Messi

David luiz- Messi

Totti- Messi

Beckham- Messi

Robertson- Messi

Mane- Messi

TAA- Messi

And so on

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:

No one says opta gives wrong stats even though i feel they give wrong stats considering the assist they denied Ronaldo due to a deflection but awarded assist to Messi under the same circumstances. The issue here is that since the uncertainty on the number of dribble in that match is causing a rift between football fans and since there's no trusted source to you guys that recorded the amount, the right thing to do is publish the correct amount of dribbles instead allowing us count with our eyes. It could be 20 dribbles, show me a trusted source that said the exact number. Simple
Oga listen, it's not up to the 16 dribbles of Messi, Neymar And Zanetti....if it was, his name wud be up there.... take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by FuckThaMod: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Techiekingee:

Oga listen, it's not up to the 16 dribbles of Messi, Neymar And Zanetti....if it was, his name wud be up there.... take it or leave it
I can't take it when there's always media agenda against CR7... The only way i can accept is if the actual number is published by a trusted source. Till then Ronaldo has 20 dribbles...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by FuckThaMod: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Techiekingee:

U get mind oo....lol
If i bring list, u go run oo....

I don't have the link anymore....go on YouTube and search for players and coaches verdict on messi and ronaldo......messi won like 80-20

Just a few manager I remember

Managers

Klopp- messi

Arsene wenger- messi

Ferguson- Ronaldo

Lampard-messi

Guardiola- messi

Mourinho- Messi

Allegri- Messi

Conte-Messi

players

Pirlo- Messi

Rooney- Messi

Zlatan- Messi

Salah- Messi

Hazard- Messi

Gerard- Messi

De lima-Messi

Philip lahm- Messi

Dani alves -Messi

Reus- Messi

Haaland- Ronaldo

Mbappe- Ronaldo

Boateng- Messi

Immobile- Messi

Yaya toure- Messi

David luiz- Messi

Totti- Messi

Beckham- Messi

Robertson- Messi

Mane- Messi

TAA- Messi

And so on

Same mourinho you saw on the list i showed you? Even Marcos Reus that said recently that Cristiano is better than Messi, you must have misinterpreted the video you watched or it was edited by one of you cunning barca fans grin
Infact na the whole world choose Messi grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Oldboss(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
U are dem right

oz4real83:
CR7's management team will always look for a club that is already established and a champion for him, they will never look for anything lower than that for him. Why not offer him to Napoli, or As Roma? Or Tottenham Hotspur, AS Monaco or Athletico Madrid?. Juventus has won the
League several years in a row, same with PSH and Barcelona lipsrsealed. He is a good and very talented player no doubt but people should stop undermining the hard work of his team mates. All the champions league he won at Madrid were because people like Sergio Ramos scored late goals when his team were almost losing crucial matches. He is still a good player no doubt grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by Techiekingee(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I can't take it when there's always media agenda against CR7... The only way i can accept is if the actual number is published by a trusted source. Till then Ronaldo has 20 dribbles...
Lol, media agenda against Ronaldo??... Nothing wey we no go hear.

Ok o, as long as ur opinion doesn't count in the football world....you can keep telling urself that... nobody cares

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona by FuckThaMod: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Techiekingee:

Lol, media agenda against Ronaldo??... Nothing wey we no go hear.

Ok o, as long as ur opinion doesn't count in the football world....you can keep telling urself that... nobody cares
Yes, agenda and it's glaring. Go to Twitter and see.

Your opinion doesn't count too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool / Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) / Mikel Obi’s Luxurious Lifestyle – N850m Mansion, Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.