Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match (47155 Views)

PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident / PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Miracle1991: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
OneKinGuy:
Boo them wella. BLM issa sacm!
coming from a black monkey. One day it will happen to you and nobody will stand in solidarity with you.

3 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Xioxing: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
As For me and my House, Even if the whole World does it, we will not bow or kneel under any Guise or Movement or Whatever!

The devil is way smarter than what you think. He comes through subtle means to cage People.

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

The World is lost and needs Help.

I only Kneel to My Precious DADDY in Heaven!
to you and everyone who likes your slowpoke comments

5 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by dokie: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by FrankOsagie: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by larryking540: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

Guy, that's why you shouldn't read only your bible. Read wide ehn. E go beta.

most people who call them self's Christian are worst than a man without a religious beliefs let's say agnostic ,,,

u see this dude ,he is just a pretending fowl ,who cares only about himself,
how can u say u will only take a bowl to Jesus who u have not seen but your fellow human whose neck was crushed like a chicken u lack respect for him and a black for that matter...

by the time he visit outside Africa,he will Know the type of life most Africa live to survive in the western world ,

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by RapistOnBail: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
As For me and my House, Even if the whole World does it, we will not bow or kneel under any Guise or Movement or Whatever!

The devil is way smarter than what you think. He comes through subtle means to cage People.

When people are Spirtually blind, they fall Casualty of Manipulations and Manipulators.,

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

You should have sense seriously. You are already a troll

2 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by ahukannakate(f): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
That is their problem.
I can design a business logo for you at an affordable price. Let's talk business
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by larryking540: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
RapistOnBail:
You should have sense seriously. You are already a troll
that dude doesn't have a single Sense ,
u love god yet u never see am for dream or for real life

but your fellow human u see every day is nothing to u ,

na eye service I call that one o

even Bible talk am ,u said u love me yet ur fellow human asking for fish or clothing u can give not even a sense of emotion ,

4 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by justli: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

When people are Spirtually blind, they fall Casualty of Manipulations and Manipulators.,

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

Kneeling against the national anthem is a despicable disrespect to a country's values.
We only kneel to the name above all name. We don't kneel to some fictitious blm scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Miracle1991: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
blinking001:
Y'all should boo them the more. Fake ass BLM movement. Donald Trump Amaka grin
you are a disgrace to Black nation. Just imagine that black man was your father I believe you will be clapping for the police man. By God grace Nigerian Police will do same to you or your relatives. Please say amen

3 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by donoso: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

When people are Spirtually blind, they fall Casualty of Manipulations and Manipulators.

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

These are the End of times. The devil and his agents are smartly Covering grounds for what is to come. Many are Foolishly following like Shep led to the Slaughter!

JESUS is the Help the World Needs not all these Rituals..

My brother, this act of kneeling is for a just cause: NO TO RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

Just as we clap our hands when someone does good, give up thumbs up as a sign of doing the right thing, shaking hands before a football match starts etc... All these are positive signs of making the world glow.

Together, we can defeat the dreaded monster called RACISM.

4 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dumb fans then. Racial injustice is a issue.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by SweetestIfy279: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
But Why do They do that
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
blinking001:

How do you manage to turn everything into preaching the gospel?

That's because many of you who just comment here (someone here even said the guy you quoted doesn't read wide), are also ignorant. Are you aware the BLM guys burnt the bible? I've never even supported all the nonsense about black whatever bs movement. This is just a political stunt allowed by some white bast*rds who want to take political advantage of some idiots of colour. Almost all the stories the media tells are all covered with lies. I urge every itchy hand and mouth here to do a follow up research on all the stories about police brutality in America and even try to see what happens in the media when the victims are white, you don't need to be told how dumb you are never to have waited for the other version of it. Blacks should suffer because they are lying fools. Similar thing with us from the south east; bunch of retards, if your father messed up or even you threw away your opportunity as hard as it is for most people in this country, don't call your suffering ethnic bias, go online and see the northerners cursing their sister in the ministry of disaster. If you are down the south east, you will even hear people saying there is no graduate in the north that is unemployed. Don't pretend you don't hear these lies from time to time ndi igbo, you are probably cowardly enough to nod your head in support of such lies so you don't appear as a sellout.

4 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by fayded(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

The devil is way smarter than what you think or Imagine. He comes through subtle means to cage People.

When people are Spirtually blind, they fall Casualties of Manipulations and Manipulators.

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

These are the End of times. Open your Spiritual eyes to see!
The devil and his agents are smartly Covering grounds for what is to come.
Many are Foolishly following like Sheep led to the Slaughter!

JESUS is the Help the World Needs not all these Rituals and Manipulations..

Just shut up.. Pls

2 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Farki: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
dokie:

History and the future is dated around the life of just one. No be accident. Its a show of power and superiority.

Jesus is Lord.

The days are named after Norse and Roman gods, the planets are named after Roman gods, people today still bear the names of Roman and Greek gods.

China and the Arab world doesn't follow the western calendar format.

Seems more like the superiority of Roman culture and influence over Europe and the places it colonised.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Laboni: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
The problem with all these protests is that they are taking it the wrong way. Majority of those protesting comes from a particular districts, states, constituency, whatever they call it there and they have representatives in their various county, states and national legislative houses.

They keep voting for these representatives sometimes 20-30 years yet, they can’t pressure those representatives to push for a law or any amendments that can take care of how these laws are applied.

Anyone who thinks that these protests will lead to end of racism or tribalism(Africa) is living in fools paradise.

As long there is segregation in the form or race, tribe, country, etc., this things will continue because animals are wired by nature to be territorial, in other way, protect their own at all cost.

4 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
fayded:

Just shut up.. Pls

Get the fvck out too.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Openbusiness: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
paulolee:
too bad they cant continue to hide thier pretence...i think same would have happened in some matches assuming its done in EPL with fans around..
they should be booed and stoned with water cannons. Politics must never be allowed to mix with sports, otherwise sporting events will be transformed to campaign venues by different groups and then they will destroy the spirit of sportsmanship. Sports is supposed to unite people not divide them

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Emmagggg: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
All of you Black democrats here have stylishly dodge the subject and unleash your foolishness on Righteousness89.
I thought you guys said everyone in America was kneeling and trump is standing alone. :-

5 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Farki: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Strepsil91:

That's because many of you who just comment here (someone here even said the guy you quoted doesn't read wide), are also ignorant. Are you aware the BLM guys burnt the bible? I've never even supported all the nonsense about black whatever bs movement. This is just a political stunt allowed by some white bast*rds who want to take political advantage of some idiots of colour. Almost all the stories the media tells are all covered with lies. I urge every itchy hand and mouth here to do a follow up research on all the stories about police brutality in America and even try to see what happens in the media when the victims are white, you don't need to be told how dumb you are never to have waited for the other version of it. Blacks should suffer because they are lying fools. Similar thing with us from the south east; bunch of retards, if your father messed up or even you threw away your opportunity as hard as it is for most people in this country, don't call your suffering ethnic bias, go online and see the northerners cursing their sister in the ministry of disaster. If you are down the south east, you will even hear people saying there is no graduate in the north that is unemployed. Don't pretend you don't hear these lies from time to time ndi igbo, you are probably cowardly enough to nod your head in support of such lies so you don't appear as a sellout.

Ihmotep, Nwakimpe, over to you.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Laboni:
The problem with all these protests is that they are taking it the wrong way. Majority of those protesting comes from a particular districts, states, constituency, whatever they call it there and they have representatives in their various county, states and national legislative houses. They keep voting for these representatives sometimes 20-30 years yet, they can’t pressure those representatives to push for a law or any amendments that can take care of how these laws are applied. Anyone who thinks that these protests will lead to end of racism or tribalism(Africa) is living in fools paradise. As long there is segregation in the form or race, tribe, country, etc., this things will continue because animals wired by nature to be territorial, in other way, protect their own at all cost.

BS. There is no institutional racism in America, anything there is on individual basis, meted out by every single race. Let me just say it like Jesse Lee Peterson, there is no racism, evil is evil and special names like these are carved out for political reasons. What the hell did Nick cannon say about white people recently? Fvck Nick cannon and every bast*Rd black man or woman who has such a mindset. Thank God for Terry crews who pointed it out. The only saving grace of the black man in the west is that white people are not so invested in countering this madness with madness.

7 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by bignero: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

The devil is way smarter than what you think or Imagine. He comes through subtle means to cage People.

When people are Spirtually blind, they fall Casualties of Manipulations and Manipulators.

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

Oga am a Christian and agree witn your posts..

Its not everything you jump in of you have no clue..

If you think you made sense in that right up.. Engage me spiritually and physically speaking.. At least let blind see the light..

If you don't know about somethings just shut.. Even glorifying intelligence of the devil.. For what?
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by spencekat(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This niggarrr self

You get luck say you nor dey stay with me
I for don use weed reset your brain....I go just cook indomie or beans with weed for you make you sleep for two days.....as you dey wake up from that two days sleep i go tie loud for you make you smoke
As you dey recover from loud i go Carry you go bar go give you ten bottles...then leave you for the bar make you stagger come house.....if your brain never still format completely then i go book hotel make two slim and beautiful runs babe come bang the hell out of you all through the night...with cow girl style....
It is finished.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by OneMillionBTC: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

So kneeing to greet you patents/elders also means you are worshipping them. I least expected this level of reasoning from you.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Revolva(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Strepsil91:

I believe this somehow .sometimes I don't support black Americans , they are too stobborn and lazy minded and always take the victim card too much.
Still I don't support a policeman killing any citizen at all.

Now black live movement looks like a political campaign now which some democrats have found a place to attack the ruling president who have done more for blacks if you check the facts

Na Dem sabi make Dem de knee down when the anthem of the great American nation de play .

And as for @righteousness89

He is a slowpoke and a brainwashed mugu spamming every post with his stupid preaching

2 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
bignero:

Oga am a Christian and agree witn your posts..

Its not everything you jump in of you have no clue..

If you think you made sense in that right up.. Engage me spiritually and physically speaking.. At least let blind see the light..

If you don't know about somethings just shut.. Even glorifying intelligence of the devil.. For what?

Sh*t the fvck up with this strawman fallacy here. What in the world do you know? Say it here and be damned with facts. The black man will forever suffer if he can't face his problems and solve them. Keep blaming the white man while on the other hand you want supremacy. Gosh! What will happen in this world if the black man dominates the world?

2 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Laboni: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Strepsil91:

BS. There is no institutional racism in America, anything there is on individual basis, meted out by every single race. Let me just say it like Jesse Lee Peterson, there is no racism, evil is evil and special names like these are carved out for political reasons. What the hell did Nick cannon say about white people recently? Fvck Nick cannon and every bast*Rd black man or woman who has such a mindset. Thank God for Terry crews who pointed it out. The only saving grace of the black man in the west is that white people are not so invested in countering this madness with madness.
I think we are saying the same thing if you understand my point. What I’m saying is that all these overstretched protests and kneeling doesn’t solve anything and people, even those that initially supported the course are getting tired of it. The most important thing is that Blacks who are at the receiving end of these recism should start by showing themselves love and respect because only when you love and respect yourself, then others will begin to love and respect you.

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by femi4: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

Spirituality has blinded your common sense.

Even Joseph and Mary went for census and Jesus' disciples paid tax

In deed, my people perish for lack of knowledge

3 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by JamesChinn01: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Kneeling is for sissies who succumb to peer pressure and slowpoke leftist hypocrites. Only shallow minded blacks will fall for the hypocrisy of leftists who in reality want them kept marginalised so they can always arouse their volatile tempers for political gains and dump them immediately aim is achieved.
Trump the "racist" has done more in 3 and half years for the black community and all America than his democrat opposition have in the last 40 years.
November 3, they'll learn again that Trump's base, the silent majority only keeps growing daily. MSM can only fool shallow slowpokes and immature youths.

Thanks. I once said it here that BLM is a racist organisation and they are using reverse psychology on on black people but only few know it.

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Revolva:

I believe this somehow .sometimes I don't support black Americans , they are too stobborn and lazy minded and always take the victim card too much.
Still I don't support a policeman killing any citizen at all.

Now black live movement looks like a political campaign now which some democrats have found a place to attack the ruling president who have done more for blacks if you check the facts

Na Dem sabi make Dem de knee down when the anthem of the great American nation de play .

Did anybody support Derek Chauvin here? Meanwhile, have you watched the new bodycam video of the two other cops involved in the incident? The attorney didn't even release it, it was a foreign outlet that did. What a shame on the media. George was even erratic and shouting I'm gonna die without any serious use of force on him even before he was put to the ground. Oh! I hope y'all know he had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system.

3 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by fayded(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Strepsil91:

Get the fvck out too.
They will take the knee tmao, next tmao and even next week, until the systemic racism ends..
Both in America and Europe.. In all forms of sports, be it foot ball, basket ball, baseball, American football, so go hit ur head against the Bible and bleed to death..
Oh and whenever u unfortunately leave the shores of this country for America or europe, you'd be gunned down by the cops.. RIP in advance, Morrafucker..
Now, go suck a diq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Moses Undergoes Fitness Test With Mask At Chelsea Training Base. Photos / PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona / Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.