Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match (47365 Views)

PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident / PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Seventy7kings: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

Guy, that's why you shouldn't read only your bible. Read wide ehn. E go beta.
madam Chii59 grin
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Seventy7kings:
madam Chii59 grin
undecided
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Seventy7kings: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:
undecided
shaa no insult me, lemme goan sleep peacefully grin
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Seventy7kings: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Strepsil91:

Sh*t the fvck up with this strawman fallacy here. What in the world do you know? Say it here and be damned with facts. The black man will forever suffer if he can't face his problems and solve them. Keep blaming the white man while on the other hand you want supremacy. Gosh! What will happen in this world if the black man dominates the world?
uncle righteousness89, you had to create this new moniker to show your true colour. grin
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by GEEBITE: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
WTH is "tmao",quite childish.
Strepsil91:

You are a dumba**. What other bs do you have to give? Feckless, dic*less, slowpoke. The likelihood of me getting shot by the police over there is actually lower than the probability of you sha*ging your momma right now.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by GEEBITE: 12:06am On Aug 14, 2020
Even on their phones and computer screen? Or when they ship crude oil tankers or products from their factories they date them with these calendars you mentioned?
Farki:

According to China we are in the 24 Sixth Month 2020 (geng-zi), year of the Rat

According to the Arabian calendar we are in Dhuʻl-Hijjah 23, 1441 AH.

According to Jews we are in 23 Av 5780.

You do realise that the world outside of the Post Roman Eurocentric lens existed right?
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 14, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Kneeling is for sissies who succumb to peer pressure and slowpoke leftist hypocrites. Only shallow minded blacks will fall for the hypocrisy of leftists who in reality want them kept marginalised so they can always arouse their volatile tempers for political gains and dump them immediately aim is achieved.
Trump the "racist" has done more in 3 and half years for the black community and all America than his democrat opposition have in the last 40 years.
November 3, they'll learn again that Trump's base, the silent majority only keeps growing daily. MSM can only fool shallow slowpokes and immature youths.

PS: Those of you who will quote, just know one thing. I'm PROUD of my race and BLM isn't about blacks but about Marxists' liberal agenda. Go figure!

With the assortment of leftist liberal channels, you can't blame them. CNN tells them what to think, when to think and how to think.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by PropertyBuying(f): 4:46am On Aug 14, 2020
They've sent the message across.

OneKinGuy:
Boo them wella. BLM issa sacm!

Black lives Matters indeed grin grin cheesy
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 14, 2020
etibaba:
Kneeling down does not directly stop racism but it shows solidarity in the fight against racism. If you don't understand this then i have nothing more to say to you.
kneeling and raising a fist is a symbol of Black Lives matters, a Marxist group that decided to syntactically manipulate words to name their group after a phrase that no one can disagree with. BLM has nothing to do with stopping racism
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Farki: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2020
GEEBITE:
Even on their phones and computer screen? Or when they ship crude oil tankers or products from their factories they date them with these calendars you mentioned?

If you speak Chinese you can go and ask them rather than asking stupid questions on nairaland.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Offpoint: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
As For me and my House, Even if the whole World does it, we will not bow or kneel under any Guise or Movement or Whatever!

The devil is way smarter than what you think or Imagine. He comes through subtle means to cage People.

When people are Spirtually blind, they fall Casualties of Manipulations and Manipulators.

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

These are the End of times. Open your Spiritual eyes to see!
The devil and his agents are smartly Covering grounds for what is to come.
Many are Foolishly following like Sheep led to the Slaughter!

The World is lost and needs Help.

JESUS is the Help the World Needs not all these Rituals and Manipulations..

I only Kneel to My Precious DADDY in Heaven!
The worse thing you've ever said on nairaland...

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by highflyer012020: 8:37am On Aug 14, 2020
keep quiet. democrat killed george floyd, and they still organise protest saying black lives matters. what a foolish followers.
etibaba:
F*cking racist fans, you want to beat a child and still prevent the child from crying.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Ayobami7(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2020
hmmm
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by GEEBITE: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
A debate is lost when the other party resort to insult. You should do better than that.The fact that the gregorian calendar is what the whole world is conforming to can not be twisted.
Farki:

If you speak Chinese you can go and ask them rather than asking stupid questions on nairaland.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by bignero: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Taiwojon:

can you imagine?

calling me stupid slave.

and you said you are a Christian.
nay you are an hypocrite church goer that only read the Bible and never believed on Jesus.

please go and challenge people like yourself joor.

Good.

Your too blind to see you started the Insults
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Farki: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
GEEBITE:
A debate is lost when the other party resort to insult. You should do better than that.The fact that the gregorian calendar is what the whole world is conforming to can not be twisted.

That statement is also stupid, an argument is won or lost based on if it is factual or not. You can claim the moon is made from cheese and I can call you an idiot, that doesn't mean the moon is made from bloody cheese.

Back to the matter at hand the whole world doesn't use the Gregorian calendar, that's a fact. Secondly you are attributing to some ridiculous overarching spiritual force what can be explained by reading a history book and understanding the influences of Roman culture on western civilization.

Just the names of months destroy your arguments about it showing Christian domination.

January - Named after Roman god Janus
February - Named after Roman god Februa
March - Named after Roman god Mars
May - Named after Roman god Maia
June - Named after Roman god Juno
August - Named after Roman Emperor Augustus which the Romans considered a god incarnate (sound familiar?)

I could go on but you get my point.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by GEEBITE: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Your last line is laughable. How can I can get your point if it is laced with insults. Is that the best way to transfer knowledge or educate people.Its ironical you have been made obtuse by the same knowledge you possess .
If you have been meticulous enough ,you should have seen clearly that I wasn't the one who brought the theological angle to the debate.Candidly I am not even interested in that,I only try to point to the fact that the dominant calendar is the gregorian one which the whole world conforms to except one is just being plain delusional. Just like the most dominant language in the world today is English language even though it might not be the most spoken by the highest number of people .
You can also look up the real meaning of stupid. If you are superior in any argument,you will not need to pour incentives to drive your points home.Ciao.
Farki:

That statement is also stupid, an argument is won or lost based on if it is factual or not. You can claim the moon is made from cheese and I can call you an idiot, that doesn't mean the moon is made from bloody cheese.

Back to the matter at hand the whole world doesn't use the Gregorian calendar, that's a fact. Secondly you are attributing to some ridiculous overarching spiritual force what can be explained by reading a history book and understanding the influences of Roman culture on western civilization.

Just the names of months destroy your arguments about it showing Christian domination.

January - Named after Roman god Janus
February - Named after Roman god Februa
March - Named after Roman god Mars
May - Named after Roman god Maia
June - Named after Roman god Juno
August - Named after Roman Emperor Augustus which the Romans considered a god incarnate (sound familiar?)

I could go on but you get my point.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Farki: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
GEEBITE:
Your last line is laughable. How can I can get your point if it is laced with insults. Is that the best way to transfer knowledge or educate people.Its ironical you have been made obtuse by the same knowledge you possess .
If you have been meticulous enough ,you should have seen clearly that I wasn't the one who brought the theological angle to the debate.Candidly I am not even interested in that,I only try to point to the fact that the dominant calendar is the gregorian one which the whole world conforms to except one is just being plain delusional. Just like the most dominant language in the world today is English language even though it might not be the most spoken by the highest number of people .
You can also look up the real meaning of stupid. If you are superior in any argument,you will not need to pour incentives to drive your points home.Ciao.

I'm not your daddy that will be sparing your feelings. it's you that carried your head into the matter when it was centrally about ridiculous religious claims and now you're telling me another thing.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by supercase1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
As For me and my House, Even if the whole World does it, we will not bow or kneel under any Guise or Movement or Whatever!

The devil is way smarter than what you think or Imagine. He comes through subtle means to cage People.

When people are Spirtually blind, they fall Casualties of Manipulations and Manipulators.

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

Righteousness89
We all know oyedepo is your God on Earth grin grin but I have a simple advice for you
GO AND START YOUR OWN MINISTRY AND STOP WORKING FOR ANOTHER MAN POCKET
If u have a brain,then you think about this crucial advice deeply wink
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Taiwojon(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
bignero:

Good.
Your too blind to see you started the Insults
what insult?

show me my fault then
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by fayded(m): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2020
kalu61:
Nobody can't stop racism. It can only be minimized. However, blacks hatred for black is called what exactly?
Black-ism...
Lol
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 21, 2020
https://ethforever.com/?ref=Prosper12 is a very good platform to earn ethereum
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by tarantino1: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

This fool and his followers are a lost cause.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Chelsea Wedding / Fans Scramble For Selfies With Ousmane Dembele At AFCON 2019 / Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.