Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match (47362 Views)

PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident / PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
fayded:

They will take the knee tmao, next tmao and even next week, until the systemic racism ends..
Both in America and Europe.. In all forms of sports, be it foot ball, basket ball, baseball, American football, so go hit ur head against the Bible and bleed to death..
Oh and whenever u unfortunately leave the shores of this country for America or europe, you'd be gunned down by the cops.. RIP in advance, Morrafucker..
Now, go suck a diq

You are a dumba**. What other bs do you have to give? Feckless, dic*less, slowpoke. The likelihood of me getting shot by the police over there is actually lower than the probability of you sha*ging your momma right now.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by femi4: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
paulolee:

this guy eeh...wont be surprised if its just a bored introverted kid behind this moniker...always ready to force ur believe down on the rest of us....you are just posting in all threads and it seems u are following the footsteps of a certain moniker named "INTROVERT" bk then in the golden days of nairaland, that one no de miss f.p and first to comment...keep it up ma gee
Days of "INTROVERT" and "It's ladyf again ".
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Laboni:
I think we are saying the same thing if you understand my point. What I’m saying is that all these overstretched protests and kneeling doesn’t solve anything and people, even those that initially supported the course are getting tired of it. The most important thing is that Blacks who are at the receiving end of these recism should start by showing themselves love and respect because only when you love and respect yourself, then others will begin to love and respect you.

We aren't saying the same thing. Which racism? Is racism a serious problem for black people? I say a capital NO.

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by JamesChinn01: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
kelvyn7:

You think Black Lives Matter is a scam
wow! shocked

Is a scam bro, there is nothing like racism. it is a competition, a challenge the black race refuse to accept.

2 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
JamesChinn01:

Thanks. I once said it here that BLM is a racist organisation and they are using reverse psychology on on black people but only few know it.

Some of their race baiting foolish leaders are already decrying these riots. Whose cities are destroyed? Black cities, whose cities do businesses run from? Black cities. Which race has been shot and killed the most? Black

2 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Grandmeister(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Revolva:

I believe this somehow .sometimes I don't support black Americans , they are too stobborn and lazy minded and always take the victim card too much.
Still I don't support a policeman killing any citizen at all.

Now black live movement looks like a political campaign now which some democrats have found a place to attack the ruling president who have done more for blacks if you check the facts

Na Dem sabi make Dem de knee down when the anthem of the great American nation de play .

And as for @righteousness89

He is a slowpoke and a brainwashed mugu spamming every post with his stupid preaching

Go to their site and you will see #actblue a well known democrat organization for fundraising. BLM is using the funds donated by native organizations and people to fund the democrat party. They have consistently dodged the question ‘where is all the funding going?’. Also on their site they profess Marxism, an ideology that believes in using political unrest to achieve their aims. Two days ago BLM went to bail out looters who looted people’s business and when asked why they said that it’s the looters right to loot because of reparations being owed the black people in America!

2 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by kabukabu50(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
As For me and my House, Even if the whole World does it, we will not bow or kneel under any Guise or Movement or Whatever!

The devil is way smarter than what you think or Imagine. He comes through subtle means to cage People.

When people are Spirtually blind, they fall Casualties of Manipulations and Manipulators.

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

These are the End of times. Open your Spiritual eyes to see!
The devil and his agents are smartly Covering grounds for what is to come.
Many are Foolishly following like Sheep led to the Slaughter!

The World is lost and needs Help.

JESUS is the Help the World Needs not all these Rituals and Manipulations..

I only Kneel to My Precious DADDY in Heaven!

That wall of babbling is uncalled for.

Soldiers kneel at their comrades who are killed in war.

Kneeling against police brutality has nothing to do with religion or patriotism.

It's pretty obvious most of your education comes from a pastor instead of the 4 walls of a institution of higher learning.

I dont blame you.

Your just a product.

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Parisian: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'm with you on this.

Righteousness89:
As For me and my House, Even if the whole World does it, we will not bow or kneel under any Guise or Movement or Whatever!

The devil is way smarter than what you think or Imagine. He comes through subtle means to cage People.

When people are Spirtually blind, they fall Casualties of Manipulations and Manipulators.

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

2 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Peppysco: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

Your problem is that, you mix spirituality with everything. The kneeling is a symbol of empathy to all the racial killings and injustices going on in America and not a way to worship Satan. It's not by force to make comment on every thread if you don't believe in people's course or reasons for doing things, but then, you're a Nairaland celebrity who thirves on 'LIKES' to survive. If you truly wanna do this gospel thing, you go go the way of your masters or seniors by looking for a shop to rent first and when offerings and thithes plenty, then you can move to a bigger place. None of your role models became rich by preaching on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by DelphiOracle(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

who is your precious daddy in heaven?
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by RTSC: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nigerians could learn a few things from Black America.

Not their rap or pop culture or even swear words.

We could learn their ability to mobilize. It has made Black lives matter in many ways.

Nigerians can now enjoy America because of the mobilizing action of black America.

America in the 60s,70s,80s and even 90s would not have been very kind to Nigerians.
Black Americans changed that with their blood and sweat.

Instead of Nigerians to learn how to mobilize so that we can rescue Nigeria from the hands of termites, we are showing superiority complex against these black Americans.

Superiority complex that is grounded in nothing.

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by RichBoy247: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

You are showing early symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Kingspin(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
I guess BBC, CNN was all disappointed by the booing otherwise would have turned the narrative to Trump.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Kingspin(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
RichBoy247:

You are showing early symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance.
God and hug your own maker leave others to be.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by fayded(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Strepsil91:

You are a dumba**. What other bs do you have to give? Feckless, dic*less, slowpoke. The likelihood of me getting shot by the police over there is actually lower than the probability of you sha*ging your momma right now.
RIP bro.. Go and be with the dead.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by blinking001(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Strepsil91:

That's because many of you who just comment here (someone here even said the guy you quoted doesn't read wide), are also ignorant. Are you aware the BLM guys burnt the bible? I've never even supported all the nonsense about black whatever bs movement. This is just a political stunt allowed by some white bast*rds who want to take political advantage of some idiots of colour. Almost all the stories the media tells are all covered with lies. I urge every itchy hand and mouth here to do a follow up research on all the stories about police brutality in America and even try to see what happens in the media when the victims are white, you don't need to be told how dumb you are never to have waited for the other version of it. Blacks should suffer because they are lying fools. Similar thing with us from the south east; bunch of retards, if your father messed up or even you threw away your opportunity as hard as it is for most people in this country, don't call your suffering ethnic bias, go online and see the northerners cursing their sister in the ministry of disaster. If you are down the south east, you will even hear people saying there is no graduate in the north that is unemployed. Don't pretend you don't hear these lies from time to time ndi igbo, you are probably cowardly enough to nod your head in support of such lies so you don't appear as a sellout.
Hafa? You see me for dream? grin I'm not Igbotic to start with. Any way some of the points you stated are valid.

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by peesleem(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

With this your gibberish, you will send soul you suppose to win away. Don't be a hypocrite not every action is spiritual inclined. If you are not willing to knee for a movement, don't discourage others who are doing it, no be by force.

PEACE
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by thaoriginator: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

Will you Stfu there!

Who did white man's god jesusx help?

You're the manipulated fool if you don't know..

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Revolva(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Strepsil91:

Did anybody support Derek Chauvin here? Meanwhile, have you watched the new bodycam video of the two other cops involved in the incident? The attorney didn't even release it, it was a foreign outlet that did. What a shame on the media. George was even erratic and shouting I'm gonna die without any serious use of force on him even before he was put to the ground. Oh! I hope y'all know he had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system.

That mean George was a drug addict and he have taken some hard drug .

These black guys own self too much

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Revolva:

That mean George was a drug addict and he have taken some hard drug .

These black guys own self too much

Pure drug addict and had been convicted many times(8 times or so). Oh, he pointed a gun at a woman in front of her child, I think when he went to rob her. In the new video that came out, he was even resisting arrest. Yeah! Autopsies on how he died are contradicting. I only hope they give the police guys fair hearing.

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Mccullum: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

Continue to deceived your self under the camouflage of religion, you that worshiping what God created.
Kneeling down displayed only portrayed how G. floyd was killed by racist police officers.
What ever action one displays, God only need to know your inner intention behind that action.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by dokie: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Farki:

The days are named after Norse and Roman gods, the planets are named after Roman gods, people today still bear the names of Roman and Greek gods.

China and the Arab world doesn't follow the western calendar format.

Seems more like the superiority of Roman culture and influence over Europe and the places it colonised.

You mean in Saudi Arabia and China they are not in The Year of the Lord 2020?
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by earnit1: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oh
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by pellummy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

Please keep quiet.... Who are they kneeling... You think you are spiritually deep, you are not sound at all, you need to speak to your pastor
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by kabukabu50(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
DelphiOracle:
who is your precious daddy in heaven?

The white man with glowing hair that has a picture of himself in majority of Nigerian homes and churches
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nairalandmonika: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

U are just a mumu man
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by SocialJustice: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Professorcplus:

I wonder how people around you cope during discussion.
He's most likely bedridden or a total recluse in life that can't hold a conversation. Just look at the effort that goes into every post and he always tries to be in top 5 comments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Chelsea Wedding / Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction / Fans Scramble For Selfies With Ousmane Dembele At AFCON 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.