Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match (47141 Views)

PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident / PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
etibaba:
F*cking racist fans, you want to beat a child and still prevent the child from crying.
what exactly is the significance of someone kneeling? I asked one of the activists on Twitter all they to say was insult. I mean how does kneeling stop people from being racist?

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by kalu61(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
fayded:

They will take the knee tmao, next tmao and even next week, until the systemic racism ends..
Both in America and Europe.. In all forms of sports, be it foot ball, basket ball, baseball, American football, so go hit ur head against the Bible and bleed to death..
Oh and whenever u unfortunately leave the shores of this country for America or europe, you'd be gunned down by the cops.. RIP in advance, Morrafucker..
Now, go suck a diq
Nobody can't stop racism. It can only be minimized. However, blacks hatred for black is called what exactly?
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by kalu61(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Grandmeister:

Go to their site and you will see #actblue a well known democrat organization for fundraising. BLM is using the funds donated by native organizations and people to fund the democrat party. They have consistently dodged the question ‘where is all the funding going?’. Also on their site they profess Marxism, an ideology that believes in using political unrest to achieve their aims. Two days ago BLM went to bail out looters who looted people’s business and when asked why they said that it’s the looters right to loot because of reparations being owed the black people in America!
You said it all. Anybody who doesn't no that BLM has been hijacked for political gain is a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by etibaba(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nuel4:
what exactly is the significance of someone kneeling? I asked one of the activists on Twitter all they to say was insult. I mean how does kneeling stop people from being racist?
Kneeling down does not directly stop racism but it shows solidarity in the fight against racism. If you don't understand this then i have nothing more to say to you.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by paulolee(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
they should be booed and stoned with water cannons. Politics must never be allowed to mix with sports, otherwise sporting events will be transformed to campaign venues by different groups and then they will destroy the spirit of sportsmanship. Sports is supposed to unite people not divide them
sure...i gat ur point
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Revolva(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Strepsil91:

Pure drug addict and had been convicted many times(8 times or so). Oh, he pointed a gun at a woman in front of her child, I think when he went to rub her. In the new video that came our, he was even resisting arrest. Yeah! Autopsies on how he died are contradicting. I only hope they give the police guys fair hearing.

Just imagine and people won't look at this side o..it's not like I am supporting the killer cops but there are two sides to the story

Wait was he trying to rob a woman before the police men came to him

Resisting arrest is a big crime in America . It can fraustrate a hard working policeman o
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by fayded(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
kalu61:
Nobody can't stop racism. It can only be minimized. However, blacks hatred for black is called what exactly?

Blackism... Lolz.
You're right sha, racism would always be there.. Buh it least let's minimize it. Like they've reduced homophobia.
Oh and black on black hatred, I dunno, bro. It's just d senseless uneducated blacks dt do this

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Simplecity(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
logon599:
Ok. But we got our own issues to worry about here.
sense will not kill you angry

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Kennitrust(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
As For me and my House, Even if the whole World does it, we will not bow or kneel under any Guise or Movement or Whatever!

The devil is way smarter than what you think or Imagine. He comes through subtle means to cage People.

When people are Spirtually blind, they fall Casualties of Manipulations and Manipulators.

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

These are the End of times. Open your Spiritual eyes to see!
The devil and his agents are smartly Covering grounds for what is to come.
Many are Foolishly following like Sheep led to the Slaughter!

The World is lost and needs Help.

JESUS is the Help the World Needs not all these Rituals and Manipulations..

I only Kneel to My Precious DADDY in Heaven!
hmmm, oga You dey vex o o!

They said, they are kneeling for other group of homo sapiens to stop exalting themselves above others.
To see very race with equal important.
And to pleading with those in concern to stop racial injustice.

Can't you feel their feeling

Must you drag my Holy God into every activities of man? angry cry lipsrsealed undecided

Our own religions knowledge has surpass those who brought it to us.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Taiwojon(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
larryking540:

that dude doesn't have a single Sense ,
u love god yet u never see am for dream or for real life

but your fellow human u see every day is nothing to u ,

na eye service I call that one o

even Bible talk am ,u said u love me yet ur fellow human asking for fish or clothing u can give not even a sense of emotion ,
how is he an hypocrite.

he is preaching, you are not preaching

he is doing God's works, you are not doing God's working

he is catching men for God, you are complaining

isn't that hate?

isn't that racism?

righteousness please and please
I take God almighty beg you,

NEVER STOP PREACHING
NEVER STOP DOING IT.

children of hate that hate the gospel and love frivolity.

and Mr slowimer or slowpokes
you need a brain reset and total repentance

4 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Taiwojon(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
bignero:

Oga am a Christian and agree witn your posts..

Its not everything you jump in of you have no clue..

If you think you made sense in that right up.. Engage me spiritually and physically speaking.. At least let blind see the light..

If you don't know about somethings just shut.. Even glorifying intelligence of the devil.. For what?
shut up you

you are a Christian?
Christian ko Christian ni

and you can't do what he is doing abi.

you want to challenge him? did Jesus say you should challenge those who preach or encourage them.

simple preaching on a faceless forum, you can't do talkless of preaching outside.

oga you are a church goer

Jesus said go to all the world and preach the gospel.

preach not condemn.

notice me church goer

2 Likes

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Taiwojon(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
spencekat:
It is finished.

is it finished

Jesus will redeem him. Mr slowimer or slowpokes you need resetting and repentance
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by IMAliyu(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
kelvyn7:

You think Black Lives Matter is a scam
wow! shocked
BLM the organization is a scam.

'Black lives matter' the sentence is true.

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by kingthreat(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
kikero:

You have missed the lesson he was trying to impart.

Go and read what he posted. Slowly.

You cant expect me to be like you who reads so slow that you grab only one word per minute.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Farki: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
dokie:

You mean in Saudi Arabia and China they are not in The Year of the Lord 2020?

According to China we are in the 24 Sixth Month 2020 (geng-zi), year of the Rat

According to the Arabian calendar we are in Dhuʻl-Hijjah 23, 1441 AH.

According to Jews we are in 23 Av 5780.

You do realise that the world outside of the Post Roman Eurocentric lens existed right?
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by loomer: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
As For me and my House, Even if the whole World does it, we will not bow or kneel under any Guise or Movement or Whatever!

The devil is way smarter than what you think or Imagine. He comes through subtle means to cage People.

When people are Spirtually blind, they fall Casualties of Manipulations and Manipulators.

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

una don start, everything na spiritual for una.
who say them dey knee to anyone or god?
simple protest una don involve god
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by MrAkata: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
kiddkash:
I am all in for protest, but kneeling during national anthem is the ultimate sign of disrespect

I don't support kneeling because it's a sign of submission and defeat .

Kaepernick isn't black either and athletes can't lead a revolution

Who cares about an anthem and what's perceived as disrespect to it if u are protesting ?

Only the weak and conquered would care what's respectful or disrespectful as it relates to the flag

Revolutionaries are suppose to be booed.

Piss and shit on the flag , who gives a damn
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by MrAkata: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
RTSC:

If they don't stretch it, others will die.

They are doing it for their children and their children-children.

Nigerians could learn a lot from them.

There is nothing to learn its all a scam as some stated

It's obvious BLM the organization is a scam because it was founded and run by Nigerians and Gays

The fact the founders are Nigerian shows u its a scam alone
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by bignero: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Strepsil91:

Sh*t the fvck up with this strawman fallacy here. What in the world do you know? Say it here and be damned with facts. The black man will forever suffer if he can't face his problems and solve them. Keep blaming the white man while on the other hand you want supremacy. Gosh! What will happen in this world if the black man dominates the world?

Your a foool

So are all your generation if you ever quote me without making a point animal
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by kabukabu50(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Revolva:

Just imagine and people won't look at this side o..it's not like I am supporting the killer cops but there are two sides to the story

Resisting arrest is a big crime in America . It can fraustrate a hard working policeman o

Ode.

He didnt try to rob anyone.

He was accused of passing a fake bill to pay for his stuff

He was handcuffed and held down on the concrete by 4 officers with his hand behind his back.

With one officer weighing 200 pounds kneeling on his neck.

Remember America is not Ajegunle.

Citizens have rights,they pay the salary of police with taxes.

He was already subdued so why kneel on him.

Dont speak on things you have no ideas about.

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by bignero: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Taiwojon:

shut up you

you are a Christian?
Christian ko Christian ni

and you can't do what he is doing abi.

you want to challenge him? did Jesus say you should challenge those who preach or encourage them.

simple preaching on a faceless forum, you can't do talkless of preaching outside.

oga you are a church goer

Jesus said go to all the world and preach the gospel.

preach not condemn.

notice me church goer

Stewpid slave of man..

I wont cast my pear before swine.. I asked him a question like the slaves you sre you quote me and cant make a point..

Even paul after preaching for 14 years went to Jerusalem to verify his gospel with the elders..

The disciples confronted peter..

Pauls associates disagreed with him.. All the above is not what i expected slaves like you to know

But stepwid slaves like you that all you know is daddy said, pastor said,.. Have some sense and a point next time you mention me. Blind followers of the blind.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Futurejoy(f): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

Please stop using Jesus to cover your stupidity and ignorance. If only you read and listen to News , you will have sense that George Floyd was murdered in broad daylight in that kneeling position but what do you know You becoming a nuisance daily and you don’t realise this. It your type that make people perceive Christianity in a wrong manner.
The other day, you wrote one stupid comment on a thread about someone that died painfully. You are really a mental case, I won’t tell you to check yourself, I just pray you don’t get lynched one day
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Taiwojon(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
bignero:

Stewpid slave of man..

I wont cast my pear before swine.. I asked him a question like the slaves you sre you quote me and cant make a point..

Even paul after preaching for 14 years went to Jerusalem to verify his gospel with the elders..

The disciples confronted peter..

Pauls associates disagreed with him.. All the above is not what i expected slaves like you to know

But stepwid slaves like you that all you know is daddy said, pastor said,.. Have some sense and a point next time you mention me. Blind followers of the blind.
can you imagine?

calling me stupid slave.

and you said you are a Christian.
nay you are an hypocrite church goer that only read the Bible and never believed on Jesus.

please go and challenge people like yourself joor.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Futurejoy(f): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

Guy, that's why you shouldn't read only your bible. Read wide ehn. E go beta.
I tell you, he is so shallow minded. I know his type very well. I too Know

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Rigel95(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
etibaba:
Kneeling down does not directly stop racism but it shows solidarity in the fight against racism. If you don't understand this then i have nothing more to say to you.
How does solidarity solve the problem of racism?
Pray tell
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Revolva:

Not at the time but he committed a crime that attracted the police. He used a counterfeit bill which warranted the store owner calling the cops.

1 Like

Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
bignero:

Your a foool

So are all your generation if you ever quote me without making a point animal

You're just bloviating.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by seunajia: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

Always posting silly things in the guise of being a pastor. Bloody fanatic.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
kingthreat:

You cant expect me to be like you who reads so slow that you grab only one word per minute.

Still missed the point.

Good evening.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by kingthreat(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
kikero:

Still missed the point.
Good evening.
i dont have to get your point.
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by Revolva(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
kabukabu50:

Ode.

He didnt try to rob anyone.

He was accused of passing a fake bill to pay for his stuff

He was handcuffed and held down on the concrete by 4 officers with his hand behind his back.

With one officer weighing 200 pounds kneeling on his neck.

Remember America is not Ajegunle.

Citizens have rights,they pay the salary of police with taxes.

He was already subdued so why kneel on him.

Dont speak on things you have no ideas about.

You be mumu

I was just asking his crime before the police arrested him ok if you read my message well

I don't even have time for those black American wahala self these days I am fed up of it that is why I hardly follow up on this blacklivesmatter issh
Re: American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match by K9blunt(f): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

What are u Kneeling to?
Who are u Kneeling to?

Oh bloody hell, will you shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) / PSG: Lionel Messi Forced To Leave His Award Behind At Barcelona / Victor Moses Undergoes Fitness Test With Mask At Chelsea Training Base. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.