Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

7 Celebrities That Did Breast And Hips Plastic Surgery 2020 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Celebrities That Did Breast And Hips Plastic Surgery 2020 (769 Views)

Guys, What Would You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Did Breast & Butt Surgery / See Pictures Of A 16years Old With Natural Curves And Hips Like That Of A 27year / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Celebrities That Did Breast And Hips Plastic Surgery 2020 by SunnyUpdates291: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
This video reveals 7 nigerian female celebrities that did Breast and yash plastic surgery to make them look bigger and better.
Don't forget to watch other videos on my channel... Subscribe to my channel sunny Updates and share my channel to ur friends to subscribe too
Watch video below �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIY3yU8MP2o
Re: 7 Celebrities That Did Breast And Hips Plastic Surgery 2020 by fati2001(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
LA click LA commot my brain box!

(1) (Reply)

Before you tag any man a wife beater / Lets Talk About Love In A Bit / Engagement Gone Wrong As Two Lovers Humiliates Themselves In Public (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.