Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Before you tag any man a wife beater - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before you tag any man a wife beater (769 Views)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before you tag any man a wife beater by tobechi74: 2:27am On Dec 18, 2020
am not in support of physical assault of any form. I believe there are numerous ways we can discipline an individual. Nevertheless,No one is perfect. Let us be careful not to ignore the role women play to incite violence. True,Some men can be aggressive. Some persons have anger management issue and some women know when to use it to her Advantage. What about ladies who take on their partner emotional weakness? This story will illustrate my point.

1 Like

Re: Before you tag any man a wife beater by tobechi74: 2:28am On Dec 18, 2020
Since I gave birth, my husband no longer give me the attention he used to. He spends more time at work. When he finally gets home, he quicky goes to bed to prepare for the next day. We engage in superficial discussion-the bills, our son, the neighbors, the house etc. He rarely comments on my outfit. There are times I would move around naked yet he would not mutter a world. He would be physical present with me yet thinking of his work. Sex was mechanical. He did not care If I cummed.He would sleep off afterwards. I cannot bear the neglect. I have tried to give him subtle hint as a woman. He is unable to interpret my signs. I have come out openly yet he plays it down. I got no choice but to proboki him The other day, I nagged bitterly. He walked out of the house. Every attempt I make shuts him down.I just came back from work and he did not bother to ask how work went. He fixed his eyes on the television screen watching a soccer match. I tried initiating a conversation with him but his eyes are fixed on the screen while giving me monosyllabic reply. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“GBAM”

I hit the television screen with a kitchen pistle until it blacked out. For the first time, he gazed his eyes toward my direction. He rushed me like an angry lion pouncing on its prey . I was unable to count the series of slaps and punches that landed on my face. I passed out and found myself in the hospital. I was bedridden for three days.

I came back home and met a changed man. He apologized for laying his hands on me. I still felt pain from the beating. He served me breakfast in bed. He would call me thrice while at work to know how I was faring. Knowing he was thinking of me while at work made me blush. He reminded me of the days we courted. I felt desired once again. I continued giving him the silent treatment for two weeks. I wanted to enjoy his affection while it lasted. I finally accepted his persistent apology.Our made up sex was fantastic. My satisfaction was his concern. He cuddled me afterwards. I have learnt that damaging what he cherishes most and receiving the beating of my life was the only way to get back the love we once had.It is a matter of time before he begins to ignore me again. Next time, I would break his car windscreen.

5 Likes

Re: Before you tag any man a wife beater by BaddieFreak(f): 2:33am On Dec 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Before you tag any man a wife beater by Ladylawyer(f): 2:46am On Dec 18, 2020
Please do not break his windscreen and your caption is quite confusing. What brought you two back in love destroyed another woman's home so please be careful.
Re: Before you tag any man a wife beater by johnhood(m): 3:55am On Dec 18, 2020
Ladylawyer:
Please do not break his windscreen and your caption is quite confusing. What brought you two back in love destroyed another woman's home so please be careful.
Make una no vex wetin be "provoski"?
Re: Before you tag any man a wife beater by dollytino4real(f): 6:33am On Dec 18, 2020
why u no lay money into her account instead of laying ur hand on her, why men dont do the unusual to shock the angry woman must it be beating?
Re: Before you tag any man a wife beater by Openbusiness: 6:51am On Dec 18, 2020
tobechi74:
I have learnt that damaging what he cherishes most and receiving the beating of my life was the only way to get back the love we once had.It is a matter of time before he begins to ignore me again. Next time, I would break his car windscreen.
Next time you will break his car windscreen? No na, haba, daz too small. Burn down the house instead, so he can kill you and you will have the best romance inside the grave. This is exactly why guys should avoid women with psycho tendencies. They are self destructive people! Just chop your own and move on. Let the simps marry them grin

6 Likes

Re: Before you tag any man a wife beater by tobechi74: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Some women can attest to this. Women spend time trying to understand their partner emotion. They know the best time to get money from him and the best time to ask for a favor. They also know what pisses him off and try to avoid it. She knows certain acts that makes him angry yet she does it and plays victim. When he reacts violently, the society label him a wife beater . Ever wonder why such women hardly leave their partner.The excuse I love him that is why I can’t leave him is bullshit. She love the attention ,the affection, the chase for forgiveness, the small shakara and the make up sex that comes with it. Other girls have their own reason for pushing him into hitting her.

This repeats itself until the man discovers that she subtly creates occasion to be beaten . He says to himself I think she loves it when I beat her up. She continues to provoke him and he continues to beat her up.The cycle continues. The worst mistake a concerned one would do is to suggest she leaves her husband. She will accuse you of trying to break her home.
Re: Before you tag any man a wife beater by tobechi74: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Erin Pizzey, a vocal feminist spoke strongly against domestic violence. She founded a home for victims of women abuse. On one occasion she interviewed the victim and realized that she was equally abusive. She interviewed the rest and discovered that over seventy percent of the victim she rescued were equally as violent as the men. She made her findings public. She was suspended from the group she founded and was threatened by the victim she rescued.

Whenever you hear cases of domestic abuse, do not be quick to blame the man. Investigate the character of the girl first.

2 Likes

Re: Before you tag any man a wife beater by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
There Are Different Ways To Deal With Such Women Without Hitting Dem.
Re: Before you tag any man a wife beater by thatsleepboy1: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
What a fiction. Believe it at your own peril.. no be tobechi74 be this? Story writer.

tobechi74:
proboki him
Re: Before you tag any man a wife beater by tobechi74: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
What a fiction. Believe it at your own peril.. no be tobechi74 be this? Story writer.

stories are based on true life experience. You got no Idea how far a lady goes to get attention of the one she loves.
Google the name Errin Pizzey and read her books where she shared. Stories of victims of wife battery.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife . / Why Did You And Your Ex Break Up? / Lets Talk About Love In A Bit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.