Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) (79178 Views)

FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) / VIO Official Hit By Truck On Karu Bridge, Battles For Life In Hospital (Graphic) / Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Sacchi1162(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Rip
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by JohnnyPalmer: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

I think this was the pics put out yesterday..

Add graphic image

I wasn't ready for that
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Mayng01(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is horrific, truly horrific. Rip young lady. & that pic could have been censored op. Damn!
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by RAGEofFIRE: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
undecided

One by one my leaves fall.........
Sooner or later, we all disappear, its just time and method that differ.

RIP Pretty damsel.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Mykie123: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin
Holywizard:
Chai my dirty thoughts wouldn't allow me reason like a reasonable being.

See as this fine and undillutted wine take waste
grin grin mumu
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Please modify the post. The pictures are too gory
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Deborah98(f): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

how do I keep voice and shout now,this is really disgusting,nawa ooooh,rip to her,

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by bigtt76(f): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oooh dear. So scared of that area mehn ....crossing that road has always been a nightmare. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A Nigerian lady identified as Immaculate Okuchu, has been confirmed dead after being crushed by a truck in the Ajah area of Lagos state, Reports.

From The Information Reaching , The beautiful woman who was set to walk the aisle this October with her fiance, died at the scene of the incident.

Immaculate's sister, Magdalene who penned down a tribute to her wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159425268586323&id=719681322

See Photos Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
glyfine:
Jesus

VILLAGE PEOPLE !!!!
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace
Life is full of shit

It is bro, just don't forget to have a family, get a job, and live life on the slow lane. wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Holywizard: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mykie123:
grin grin grin mumu
u know na
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Djyucee1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Death is painful. My prayer to all those who have lost a loved one. Trust me its so painful that you being to ask God questions. I have been there and I'm yet to recover

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by playcharles(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

A Nigerian lady identified as Immaculate Okuchu, has been confirmed dead after being crushed by a truck in the Ajah area of Lagos state, Reports.

From The Information Reaching , The beautiful woman who was set to walk the aisle this October with her fiance, died at the scene of the incident.

Immaculate's sister, Magdalene who penned down a tribute to her wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159425268586323&id=719681322

See Photos Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook
Please correct the location, it was not at Ajah, but Festac... very close to Domino pizza
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Blacckrod(f): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Rest in peace my Imma. To think she was just promoted to manager in cold stone cry

I will forever miss you

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by orgylover: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
and i thought this ajah is lekki island that they are suppose to regulate how cars and even trucks ply the road. why can they ban trucks from moving in the day time. these guys are heartless
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by 7victor(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
That is why we all need JESUS CHRIST.

HE is the son of GOD.

By HIS blood HE can wash away your sins.

HE is the only way to heaven after death.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by ogoloray(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
Thank you so much for saying that...

People don't realise, they dishonor the dead, and disrespect the families when they post stuff like that!
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
May her gentle soul rest in peace, I hope she was a born again before she died suddenly.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by orgylover: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
kalax1:
[color=#990000][b]KINDLY CONTACT IF YOU NEED A WEBSITE
may you die by a truck before end of this month
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by missionmex(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
So who now will cry for justice for her? Hope the truck driver has been arrested and detaind.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by omooba969(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oh dear!

Beautiful girl... cry

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by CheedyJ(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Is this The lady that dead in lagos
No, d one that deaded in japan

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by kabukabu50(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
missionmex:
So who now will cry for justice for her? Hope the truck driver has been arrested and detaind.

Mum.

If a person is in the right of way of a vehicle who do you think is at fault if they get it?

The driver is only liable if he is drunk or leaves the roadway and hits someone on the sidewalk.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by gambia(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
CheedyJ:

No, d one that deaded in japan

You dey mind the joker.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) / Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.