Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) (79173 Views)

FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) / VIO Official Hit By Truck On Karu Bridge, Battles For Life In Hospital (Graphic) / Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
NIGERIA is now the Official home to UNTIMELY and AVOIDABLE DEATHS.
Tufiaaaaaaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Zane2point4(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Rip young fine vibrant lady.

I'll keep on saying it just like in other trends,this country have failed it citizens.

Things like this are bound to happen in a place where there is increasing growth of the populace with no commensurate growth in facilities and institutions.

Our roads are death traps, no law put in place or big lorries and tippers.they can even speed in pedestrian walk ways with no decretion.

Rip young lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by ODJ124(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
She doesn't deserve to die like this.....
Life was Not fair to Her...
I feel so saddened and shocked....
Such a beauty..

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by cray91(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Must You see the pics of the accident before you believe or show empathy

Either true or not such event is so pathetic and really sadistic!
Mywd:

Where d pic of d accident
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Pweetyccee(f): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by sylve11: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
All I have to say is journey well.... sad cool
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Doyenro23(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Online earnings is back again get daily 10% back daily after investing any amount on this site

Check my signature for the referral link it's real ohh don't dull me
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by RTSC: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by judedwriter(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
sinola:
Village people at work... Chai

This was definitely a result of a spoken curse...such beauty gone like that... Chai!
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by RTSC: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
judedwriter:

This was definitely a spoken curse...such beauty gone like that... Chai!
If she had the good fortune of relocating to Japan or Europe or even Canada, she would still be alive.

The devil is powerful, but a lot of deaths are from inefficiency and under-development.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by sirdick17: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yamleg:
Everyone will die, including slawormir.
Life is almost meaningless

Life is meaningless
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by RTSC: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
sirdick17:

Life is meaningless
In Nigeria.

Not in many places.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by AreaFada2: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Another evidence that this life nor balance.

RIP.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by SocialJustice: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Na wa.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by chatinent: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
This life is so like a mist, appears for a day and disappears the next day.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Rurururustick: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
What a world we live in. RIP.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Yxxx: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Doyenro23:
Online earnings is back again get daily 10% back daily after investing any amount on this site

Check my signature for the referral link it's real ohh don't dull me

You are insensitive.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by raphy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
2020 wher is thy sting.
may her soul R.I.P amen.
fine puna gone like that.

na village ppl nothing more.
may God help an protect us all
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by mrsoludomeka(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
RIP dear...
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Eniola40(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE cry
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
samwheel:
Jesus!!! cry
News like dis gat me thinking sometimes, what's d point of all dis struggles in life wen one can just die like chicken anytime. God have mercy. cry
na only food be our gain

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Tonnyray: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
They always have to sensationalize everything. What has her being set to wed whenever got to do with anything?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Now I'm depressed. Dis world is not a home
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
judedwriter:

This was definitely a result of a spoken curse...such beauty gone like that... Chai!

Spoken curse, how?
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by MMempire(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
flimzy24:
This country is too dangerous for human inhabitation.
I just googled failed states. Nigeria is no longer among. Guess the screenshot is old.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by samwheel(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Volkswagen90:
na only food be our gain
Aswear!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) / Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.