Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) (79172 Views)

FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) / VIO Official Hit By Truck On Karu Bridge, Battles For Life In Hospital (Graphic) / Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Twenty8: 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
I just hope she gave her life to christ
Rest in peace
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Skymason20(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
village people! village people!! village people!!! how many times I called una.. ______________________ just when you think you had it all boon village people will show up I am shocked.

my condolences to the family
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Doyenro23(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yxxx:

You are insensitive.

Are you normal
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Doyenro23(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=Volkswagen90 post=92783118][/quote]

Dey there I Sha dey earn my daily $10 since 5days now
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by TheSoothSayer(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Live everyday like it's your last; one day you'll be right.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by judedwriter(m): 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Spoken curse, how?

It's a very deep subject... but I will try to sum it.

You see God created all things by Words of mouth. So spoken words are extremely powerful, very powerful indeed.

Most of the things that happen in the environment are a result of spoken words. Spoken words are very powerful and control the spiritual and physical realms effectively.

Now you see God made man in His own image to speak like Him in blessing, that is to speak good things, but unfortunately man also speaks like God in cursing, that is to speak evil things.

There are millions of satanic agents who curse people day and night.... especially at midnight. Many of the bad dreams people have are a result of curses. Many of the problems, crisis, loses, tragedies, etc. people have are a result of curses via altars.

What happened to this lady might not be an exception. Curses are a very effective weapon of the devil. We mustn't take curses lightly.

While most spoken curses are empowered by demons, spoken blessings are empowered by the Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
It's a pity.
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by efstore: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
So painful
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Finest641(f): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
RIP pretty lady. embarassed The song the world is not my home comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by mmadu4: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Morale of the story not everything you share on your time line . REST IF PEACE PRETTY ONE

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Yxxx: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Doyenro23:

Are you normal
Are you mad
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by skyfather09(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
fine punna just waste...
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Tillatalk: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sis amaka said village people no exit .. nawa oo
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by KULESTGee24(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Merciful God!,
pls protect your children from evil in Jesus Christ name I pray, Amen
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Doyenro23(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yxxx:

Are you mad

No dey quote me if you no get Money do business me doubting Thomas
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by udy4luv88(m): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
RIP Dear...
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by Olayetan(m): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wait, what about the truck driver, he shouldn't go unpunished oo...

May her soul RIP.
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by NaijaCover(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Too Bad, God Please Remember
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by chrisellence(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'm her class mate back in secondary school. Just speechless at what happen to her.
We went to see the family indeed its not easy.�������

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
bigtt76:
Oooh dear. So scared of that area mehn ....crossing that road has always been a nightmare. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

Are you a girl or boy
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:34am On Aug 14, 2020
glyfine:
Good evening my fellow Nigerians
I was bitting by a stray dog on my way to use the bathroom this evening, and I've been advised to take antirabbis injection and please my fo
ellow Nairalanders I really need your help financially because am in real pains right now.thanks

Fidelity

Archiving.........

cc: Dominique

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by ylaa(f): 6:07am On Aug 14, 2020
See question and English
Hahahahahaha
This grammar
("Is this The lady that dead in lagos"wink pass the truck wey kill this lady.

Can't stop laughing.

UDOKABESTLUV:

Is this The lady that dead in lagos
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by lascos912(m): 6:19am On Aug 14, 2020
haaaaaa i feel like crying what a beautiful woman r.i.p
Re: Lady Who Was Set To Wed In October Crushed By Truck In Ajah (photo) by unclemaths(m): 6:25am On Aug 14, 2020
So sad..

Let's always pray for HIS grace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) / Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.