Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How Did You Feel The Last Time You Saw Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel The Last Time You Saw Your Ex? (515 Views)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel The Last Time You Saw Your Ex? by OgbeniSteven(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
I saw my ex girlfriend last week at a petrol station in abuja when i went to get petrol for my car. Am based in lagos anyway just traveled there for an official assignment. We started dating when i was in my final year at the uni. I loved her so much then. we dated for two years & she broke up with me immediately after my NYSC 2013. I was so heartbroken. she actually left me for a rich guy. Then i was just an applicant. Prior to last week, the last time i saw her was 5yrs ago (2015) before i relocated to lagos after getting a job at a multinational tech company. Judging by her appearance, it is obvious things didn't go d way she expected with d rich guy. she's no longer the cute babe she used to be. she looks so dark & fat now. not jus that, she works as a fuel attendant at the petrol station.
Looking back now, i have no regrets cos am in a beta condition than i was when she left me 7yrs ago. Am married now, blessed with a son & we live in my own house in lekki. To God be the glory. Oya tell us ur own.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The Last Time You Saw Your Ex? by konkonbilo(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
angry have read this your story before somewhere. E be like say na you n person the thing happen to Mr lienus tongue
Re: How Did You Feel The Last Time You Saw Your Ex? by flokii: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
I wouldn't brag about anything or make fun of their situation. We've all got choices to make in life and we move regardless of how well or bad it goes.

A simple hello, how are you and your family will do. Then bye bye.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The Last Time You Saw Your Ex? by donbachi(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
was i suppose to throw backflip?na ex u call am..if u,u see ur yesterday's shiit,how u go feel?
Re: How Did You Feel The Last Time You Saw Your Ex? by Cleanmindalways: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Life must continue
Re: How Did You Feel The Last Time You Saw Your Ex? by NobleSeed(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hmm. what if she has no regrets prior the time she left you till this time..? Hope the matter go settle.
Re: How Did You Feel The Last Time You Saw Your Ex? by doris4u(f): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Karma is a bitch , dats wat happened to her. Leave her to predicament, she chose her path

(1) (Reply)

Love For Wakanda / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ Video / Two Drunk Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.