Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Lady Confesses She Has Been Infecting Men With HIV, Begs For Forgiveness (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Confesses She Has Been Infecting Men With HIV, Begs For Forgiveness (photo) (1451 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Confesses She Has Been Infecting Men With HIV, Begs For Forgiveness (photo) by boman2014: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
A lady identified as Harriet Vihenda Akunava
has opened up on social media, confessing to
have infected men with HIV.

She took to her Instagram post to make the
confession. Harriett said she is HIV positive and
she has been transferring the virus to men she
had contact with.

Confessing her act, she also pleaded with them
to forgive her as she has been bitter for many
months now, adding that she decided to come
out clean.

“it’s time I came clean. I was bitter for many
months but I can’t do this anymore. I am HIV
POSITIVE and have been infecting men. I’m
sorry. Forgive me. Get tested if I have hanyad
you” , she wrote.

See her post below:

https://www.tori.ng/news/152004/oh-no-lady-confesses-she-has-been-infecting-men-wi.html
Re: Lady Confesses She Has Been Infecting Men With HIV, Begs For Forgiveness (photo) by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 14, 2020
For men who sleep around grin

(1) (Reply)

She Got What She Deserved”- A Lady Was Twerking On A Glass Door And This Happend / How Can I Chase Away Someone That Overstayed Their Welcome? / It Seems Only Men Fall In Love These Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.